Within the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Allan and Angela have to hide the family.
3.9k words
4.53
8.3k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkmind222
darkmind222
2,382 Followers

Here is your chance to write an incest story. I have started it below, and now you get to tell me what direction each chapter will take. I will choose the best comments and write from those directions. This is no longer my story, so go at it and may the best comment win.

Thanks to ChiefHal for his proofreading efforts.

Chapter Three

It seemed to be forever that Angela and Rebecca were waiting. Rebecca held pressure on Dean's wound while Angela sat between his legs, keeping them elevated. His colour had returned to his face, and he was coming around. He looked up from the floor into his sister's breasts as she held the blood-soaked cloth to his abdomen.

He looked between his legs, and his mother's tits stared back at him. He had decided that this was the other side, He thought, even reaching out and cupping one of Rebecca's perfect orbs. The two ladies watched as his shaky hand tentatively squeezed on Rebecca's flesh. They knew he wasn't right, only happy he was recovering. They watched as his cock first twitched then rose from its resting place next to Rebecca's fingertips. Astounded when it pulsed, then lifted from his body.

Rebecca noticed Angela lick her top lip before looking away. She didn't blame her mother. It was a beautiful cock; any girl would love to lose her virginity to that monster. She, too, looked away sharply when there was a banging on the door.

"Police. Are you alright in there?" A policeman yelled.

"We need an ambulance and something to cover ourselves with." Angela yelled back as she peeked at her daughter's stiff nipples.

"Clothes?" The officer yelled.

"Pull the covers off the bed," Angela said, then realised what would be among the sheets.

"OK, we're ready. The ambulance is a few seconds away." The officer yelled, and Angela saw him on the monitor holding a sheet in front of himself.

Angela moved slowly from between Dean's legs watching for any sign of color change to face. She spun the big wheel, and they heard the shafts grinding back into the door. She pushed, and the door only opened a crack.

"Stand back. There is quite a bit of damage this side." The officer said. as she saw two sets of hands slip into the gap and begin heaving the heavy door open.

As it swung back, she turned away to hide her naked form, and a third patrolman came through with the blanket in front of his body. He draped it over his shoulder, and Angela moved to cover Rebecca with her body. Her breasts pressed into Rebecca's back, so they were covered with the blanket, and Rebecca could keep the pressure on the cloth.

"He had a bad bleed under here. I'm frightened to let go. He is a bit delusional, waking up in a small room with his naked mom and sister."

"We might leave you where you are, until the Paramedics take over. Get her another blanket." He yelled over his shoulder.

The blanket was brought in by another young officer who got a pretty good view of Rebecca's breasts as they hung free under her body. Angela wrapped the blanket around Rebecca, who appreciated her mother covering her. The officer in charge led Angela from the bedroom, and she got her first look at the carnage outside the panic room.

"Oh, Christ. They wanted to get us," she said, seeing the wood pile from where they had stripped off the bookcase.

There was only the metal string that used to be attached to the copy of a book that shall not be named. There were bullet marks on the shiny outside of the metal door, but none even came close to punching through.

The officer tried to lead her out of the bedroom, but Angela headed to her bed, not wanting to be far from the children. She first noticed the black dildo lying next to the bed, and as she moved closer, she kicked it under. She sheepishly sat on the side, and the officer pulled over a chair.

"Have you arrested them?"

"We are still investigating. They had a car on the other side of the trees."

"Dawson's road?"

"Yes. It goes in a different direction. By the time we set up a roadblock, they were gone. Can you tell me what happened from your point of view?"

"The alarm went off, and seconds later, Rebecca and Dean came through my door. They must have been in bed. I turned on the monitor and saw dark figures coming up the stairs. We only had seconds to react and pulled on the book that opened the panic room door. Dean pushed us in and slammed the door on one of their hands, but he got a shot or too away. We pulled together and got the door closed, and locked it. That's when we saw the blood. So much blood."

"What book?"

"Why?" Angela asked.

"Sorry for my own interest."

"Chamber of Secrets."

"Of course. Where were you when the alarm went off?"

"In my bed. My husband had left maybe fifteen minutes before, and I was contemplating a shower." She lied.

"And the children?"

"I didn't see," she said truthfully.

"We can go through all the details later when everyone is safe and sound."

"My husband?"

Allan watched the chopper drop a litter down to the crash site. It moved back and hovered over him briefly before waving for him to stay put. He gave them the thumbs up; he was not going anywhere as his leg had gone numb. He watched from his perch as Hal was lifted into the chopper, and then the second rescue guy was hoisted into the aircraft. They took off towards the city where Hal could get the care he needed.

"You alright up there." Alan heard from somewhere below.

"I'm fucking stuck up here."

"We are coming up, don't move." The police rescue officer yelled.

"Not going anywhere," Allan yelled down.

An hour later, the police rescue was back hovering above the small group. He was tied chest to chest with one of the officers, and they were lifted into the relative safety of the aircraft. The trip to the hospital was swift, and before he knew it, he was looking at the water stained roof tiles of an ER ward.

"In your own words, what do you remember?" The officer asked; he still had some of Dean's blood on his sleeve.

"How are my family?" He threw back; years of negotiating had hardened him to direct questions.

"I need to get some answers while your memory is fresh."

"And I need to know how my family are." He answered flatly.

"They are fine. Your wife and daughter are in the waiting room, and Dean is in surgery. He caught a bullet fragment that nicked an artery."

"And Hal?'

"He is still in surgery and will be for some time. They are trying to save the leg, from what I understand." The officer said, and Allan gasped "Fuck!"

"Who was after me and why?" He asked, his anger flaring."

"We don't know who or why. That's why I'm asking questions."

"My helicopter was serviced yesterday. Then it fell from the sky today. Bit of a coincidence, don't you think."

"Where was it serviced?"

"The airport will have those details. Hal is a hell of a pilot. He checks everything over before takeoff. He didn't find anything odd but might know how it could be done."

"Might be some time before we get to speak to him. You saw the intruders on your phone?"

"Yes, I was trying to get a message out about the accident, and I was going to use the displays in the entry when I noticed the masked figures crossing the driveway. The alarm was off as Rebecca was making coffee and heading back to her room. I turned the security back on remotely, and they triggered it when they hacked the front door."

"Where was your son?"

"Still in bed. I saw him duck out his door and push Rebecca into our room, where the panic room is. Only his quick thinking saved them both."

"Yes. A brave boy that, son of yours." the officer said, and Allen was filled with pride, even though he knew Dean had been doing something less wholesome when the alarm went off.

As the officer left, Angela and Rebecca flung themselves at Allan. He hugged them both to his chest, so happy to feel them close. He struggled to keep the tears at bay as Rebecca kissed his cheek, and Angela took the opportunity to smack one right on his lips. He felt the passion and pleading of the contact and promised to make it up to her.

"We almost lost....." Angela started, but her lip quivered, and she couldn't get it out.

"Dean did so well. It's OK now. We will work everything out." Allan said, stroking her long hair.

"I don't feel safe out at the house," Angela said.

"Book a hotel room or get Jane to book one." And Angela looked sadly at him.

"Jane has worked for me forever. She couldn't be behind this."

"I know. Jane would never put you in danger. She loves you too much." Angela answered, and Rebecca looked at her father.

"I have never..."

"I know, honey. I know. But she is my competition, and asking for her help is hard."

"She works for me, and that's all." Allan tried to explain.

Angela had seen the looks the model beautiful Jane had given her husband over the years. She couldn't blame her, Allan was strong, ruggedly handsome, and powerful.

"I have ten years on her, and I've had two kids."

"You still turn heads, Angela. Even your own son's." Allan noted.

"Everyone except my husband."

"I still think you are incredible. I am not looking at other women."

Dean was out of surgery, and when he was in recovery, the girls were allowed to visit. He was totally out of his mind, telling the giggling nurses how beautiful his mother and sister were. He was trying to drag Rebecca into his bed and allowed him to hug her more freely than they had in some years before this morning.

When the drugs began to wear off, he only slept most of the time. Allan had Angels enquiring about Hal. His surgery went on for half the night. The following day the news filtered through that they had saved the leg, but he was in for months of rehab.

"Hal. How are you feeling?" Allan asked, maneuvering his crutches through the hospital room obstacles.

"Like I crashed my helicopter." He answered with a wince.

"Yes, it's fucked. But don't worry; we will get a shiny new one for you to play with." Allan said, looking over the bandaged leg and patches on Hal's face.

"It's going to be months, boss."

"Don't give a fuck, Hal. You're the only guy for the job. I'm sticking to planes and cars until you are back. For now, I need somewhere safe for the family to hide that's not so easy to storm."

"I heard they broke into the house."

"Yep, everyone is OK, but it was too close a call."

"Allan. Get my phone out of my jacket." Hal said, pointing at the chair where a blood-covered flight jacket lay.

"Here is the number for my brother. He is the captain of a boat. He works out of Florida and could do the work. He can cruise around with his global positioning and be your mobile house until the cops work this shit out."

"He has been doing it though?"

"Don't worry, you can trust him. He's ex-navy and would rather die than see your family hurt. He asked me to drop you his number. But I told him I didn't want to use our relationship like that. But this could be perfect for you both."

"You should have asked."

"Not my place, Boss. But when you need somewhere safe."

"Hal, just heal well and get back to flying."

"Will do, Boss."

"Just Allan, Hal."

"No problem, Boss." and they both smiled.

The plane ride to Florida was a pain, with Alan and Ben both on crutches and taking up a seat each. The hostess on the private plane attended to them as Angela and Rebecca planned where to visit. They got to the jetty and walked past a dozen boats with rusty chains and rat-eaten ropes, and their hopes of a pleasant stay plummeted.

"You must be Allan. My brother has spoken very highly about you."

"Captain Collin?" Allan asked, as he took the offered hand, shaking firmly and looking him in the eyes.

"The boat is just refilling. It will be coming around the corner any second. I used the deposit to top off the tanks. We will be able to motor for the next few weeks without docking."

A horn blasted, and the white bow of an enormous yacht came into view. It didn't take long before that's all they could see as it pulled along the end of the jetty.

"Sorry about the dock. I couldn't afford to keep the birth at the Yacht club anymore without steady work." the captain said as the steps were lowered so they could board.

"I don't know how long we will be on board. I will pay for the next four weeks in full, and we will work out extensions as we go."

"That works for me. I'll cancel any other bookings."

Just then, Allan heard a familiar voice from back on the dock. He turned to see Jane dragging her bag over the bumpy surface. Allan looked to his wife, who patted him on the shoulder. "I invited her. We need someone we can trust." She said, walking down the steps to help her with her bag.

The motor rumbled to life, and the ship thrust away from the dock. The family gathered on the top deck and watched land slip slowly over the horizon. The captain came to the family and addressed them.

There are lifeboats on each deck. I only have a little crew, but in this case, it's a good thing, Fewer ways for the word to get out. They only know your first names, and I think we should leave it that way. There is a cook, a first mate, and an engineer. So, you will have to make your own drinks."

"We can do that. And I don't mind helping with the cooking, if the chef needs a hand." Jane offered, but the Captain waved it away.

"Lola wouldn't hear of a guest in her kitchen. I might lose a finger if I suggest it."

The following day brought warm sun and fewer clothes, as the tropical weather had the family losing their tops. The girls had on wraps over Bikinis, and the men in board shorts. Jane and Allan were sitting on sun loungers, chatting back and forth about work as Angela began to worry that her invitation might have been too hasty.

"Come on, Mom, time for some sunbaking," Rebecca said, dragging her into Rebecca's stateroom.

"That bikini won't do. There is more fabric than the stars and stripes." She said, pulling the leg band of the bottoms.

"I can't show off, like you young people!"

"You want Jane to wobble her beautiful breasts in Dad's face, until he blows in his pants?"

"Rebecca."

"After the other morning, I think you could be a little more aggressive about bedding your husband, before another woman does it first."

"Another woman like Jane or you?"

"He's my father!"

"He's a wonderful man."

Rebecca pushed her mother's bottoms off her hips and dropped to her haunches, to take them off her legs. She could see the moisture seeping from her folds, but resisted wiping her fingers between them as it would give her bisexuality away, and leave her open for ridicule. She pulled on the new bottoms as her own clit buzzed, with the memory of her mother pushing that huge black cock into her ass only a few mornings ago.

The bottoms covered her mound, but the strings crossed her hips and disappeared between her pear-shaped globes. It took all Rebecca's willpower not to pull the cheeks apart to see where the string rolled over her puckered opening. She undid her mother's top, and let it fall around her waist, before removing it and tying the new one, that covered her nipples, but left everything a man could desire open to be seen. She quickly changed into her own x-rated bikini and took her mother's hand, prancing out onto the deck in front of the working couple before Angela had a chance to chicken out.

Allan's head followed the two girls across the deck, his eyes never leaving their bodies. Jane's face was ashen, as she picked her jaw up off the floor, beaten in this race by quite a margin. Allan watched his wife and daughter spread a towel on the wooden deck, kneeling first and then bending at the hips, exposing too much of themselves to anyone behind. Allan shook his head to make sure he had really just seen his wife and daughter expose their ass and pussy to both him and Jane.

Little work was getting done as neither Allan nor Jane could peel their eyes off the beautiful bodies before them. The mother and daughter kept moving their legs apart as they talked and showed each other pages in their shared magazines.

"Would you like me to put some cream on your backs? You wouldn't want to get burnt." Jane asked, on her way forward with bottle in hand.

"Why, thank you," Angela said, undoing her top.

Jane squirted a good portion onto the palm of her hand, then began lathering it into Angela's skin. She moaned out her enjoyment as Jane moved lower before pulling at the strings at Angela's hips.

"Why don't you do Rebecca?" Jane asked Allan, who was entranced with the action before his eyes.

"Would you like that, baby?"

"Please, daddy," Rebeca replied, reaching behind her back and undoing her top.

Allan knelt on the other side, to favour his sore leg that was, for some reason, not worrying him as much right now. He rubbed lotion into his beautiful daughter. As he worked down her back, Jane reached out and popped the bow at Rebecca's hip. Her string fell away, leaving her bottom exposed like her mother's. Jane worked down Angela's calves, noticing how the string was caught between her pussy lips. She tugged a few times before slipping her oily fingers on either side of her folds so she could ease the string from between.

Angela felt Jane's fingers delving between her legs and tried not to react to the touch. Jane was too good at this, her touch driving Angela to a place of expectancy she had been away from for years. Jane circled her rosebud with an oily finger pressing in briefly before moving slowly on.

Allan kept moving lower until he had his hands on Rebeca's cheeks. He kneaded them and let his eyes feast on what was exposed, her puckered opening and pussy folds, a place that no father should ever see. Rebecca could feel his hesitation and jumped into action, turning over and pulling the triangle of fabric from between her thighs.

"Front now, Daddy."

"I shouldn't." He said, but Angela spoke up.

"You don't want our baby's bits burnt," she said, rolling over under Jane's hands like a challenge.

Jane didn't hesitate and squeezed another big dollop into Alan's palm before doing the same to hers. They started on their recipient's breasts, circling them and bringing the nipples to a point. Rebecca's were smaller and light pink, while Angela's had darkened and enlarged during pregnancy and stayed that way. They were now so sensitive that she could orgasm by pulling them alone.

Angela looked up at Jane and noticed her attention wasn't on Allan as she feared she had her full concentration, and it warmed her inside. "What will your boyfriend think about you being away so long?" Angela asked before thinking.

"I broke up with my partner a few months ago. She said I worked too much. If she could see me now."

"Sorry, Jane, I didn't know you were a lesbian," Angela answered, feeling her fingers just above her mound.

"I'm well, kind of free to love whoever I like. My parents were in a polyamorous marriage, and I grew up watching my mother's make out. It makes you question the traditional marriage, not that I've had any success in that department yet."

"Sorry for my ignorance, but poly, what?"

"Polyamorous. Three or more people of different or the same sex in a relationship with each other all at once. It's hard work keeping it all together, but the benefits are incredible."

"I bet for your father."

"No, Dad had the hardest part. Pleasing more than one lady becomes a problem as he gets older. That's where the real negotiations started. My mothers would please each other when he could not perform every night like he used to when he was twenty. They are in their sixties now and very much still in love and lust." Jane said, pressing her fingers along the cleft of Angela's pussy.

"I think you are overdressed for this party," Dean said, appearing behind Jane and peeling her bottoms down her legs.

darkmind222
darkmind222
2,382 Followers
12