Within the Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, dad has been working so hard that Mom is missing out. But he gets a boner whenever Rebecca hugs him. What do you think about that polyamorous shit? Dean asked as he lay behind Jane and looked at her upturned bottom.

"Well. I have been watching your dad for years by now. He loved Angela so much that he would rather do nothing than disappoint her. He would never act on his feelings towards his daughter for fear of causing her trauma. So, he remains caught between his love for family and a desire for someone he can never have. A bit like you and your mother; I saw how you looked at her when she pushed that big black dildo into her ass." Jane said as she circled Angela's asshole with an oily finger.

"You saw?" Angela asked.

"It's our software. Allan deleted it from your local system, but our server had a copy I had to delete. I would never let this family get hurt on my watch. But out here in international waters. What are the rules?"

"I guess we could make them up as we go," Rebecca said, reaching into Allan's pants.

"Mom, Dad, I'm bisexual." Rebeca blurted out as her father's fingers traced their way across her mound.

Jane reached out to hug Rebecca crushing Angela's body with her breasts as she did. This pushed Allan back on his heels as Jane slithered over on top of the girl. "I'm so proud of you." She spouted between kisses.

They were in an embrace that left Allan and Angela speechless. Allan crossed to his glistening naked wife and kissed her as she drew him in. "Ge those silly shorts off." She said as she giggled.

"What about me?" Dean asked as he watched on from the side.

"Dean, there are three pussies and three female assholes and only two dicks here. What do you think the odds are that one of those holes will be empty at some point." Jane said, coming up for air.

"What if dad is in the pussy I want?"

"Then the ass will be empty, son," Angela said, over Allan's shoulder.

Continued by you

1) Should Allan and Dean DP Angela? Yes or No.

2) Should Jane be part of the action? Yes or No.

12