Within the Shadows Ep. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down to see Coralyn jerking his cock while slipping her tongue around the head. He grabbed her by her shoulders and lifted her up into the air before dropping her down on his cock in one strong motion. Her scream fell silent as her mouth set wide open and her eyes rolled back in her head.

He pushed his finger into her asshole and used it to lift her up before dropping her back down on him. He could feel her draining into him with every drop. He could feel her pussy tighten more and more around his cock until it seemed to be sucking him further in.

The creature looked away in shame as Kyle worked Coralyn like a puppet.

"Kyle," Coralyn breathed through a clamped mouth. "What happened to you?"

"I became something far greater," he stated with a smile as he worked her a bit harder. "I gave up a bit of my humanity for a lot of power."

"What is this feeling?" She cried as he felt her orgasm around his cock. Her body exploded into motion and her fingernails dug into his dark red flesh. "I feel like you're taking something from me!"

He pulled her close to him and placed his lips to her ear.

"I am," he whispered before spinning her around and dropping her back on his cock as she reached down and held her body up on the bed. He grabbed her hips and began slamming his dick in and out of her faster than he had ever done before.

She tried to scream in pleasure but it only came out in short and rapid chirps as he worked hips in the hardest dance of his life to that point.

Another orgasm allowed him to absorb the rest of her soul to create the link as he released her with one hand and used her to finish jacking him off.

Sweat covered her body as he stared down her ass back and head. It was all too much and he finished inside of her. Shot after shot of his cum filled her womb to the breaking point. Once finished, he dropped her limp body to the bed as she curled into a ball. His cum dripped from her pussy as she held her knees and looked up at him with a facial expression that showed confusion.

"Kyle," the half-pawn said once he finished. "Why?"

"You are Gavin," Kyle stated in amazement. "Why did you not turn completely?"

"Don't know," he admitted. It was Gavin!

"I'm glad you're okay," Kyle said with a smile. "I'm glad you were able to keep your thoughts."

Gavin looked away from Kyle and toward the woman on the bed, who was still catching her breath.

"Why?" He repeated.

"It's the only way," Kyle admitted with a shrug.

"Not true," Gavin answered after a long pause of thought.

"It is true," Kyle answered back angrily. "You better learn to see that before long."

"Not right," Gavin grumbled as he started to push himself up to his feet again. "You're not right."

"Coralyn," Kyle said, not taking his eyes off of the half-pawn. "Take me in your mouth."

As exhausted as she was, Coralyn found the energy to raise herself up on the bed and push her mouth around the tip of his deflating cock. She sucked on him until he began to swell to an erection once more.

"I am right," he told Gavin, bringing an angry stare from the half-pawn. "That's enough." Coralyn stopped and fell back to the bed once more.

"Not right," Gavin stated once more.

"Look," Kyle started. "You were someone I would consider a friend at one point. I'm taking her with me." He gestured to the collapsed woman on the bed. "If you want then I can take you too. If I leave you here then Joe and Krystal will assume you did something with her and will likely kill you. That would save me the trouble, but death isn't something I want from you to be honest."

"Then what?" Gavin asked as he tried to hold himself up.

"I'm not entirely sure, to be honest," Kyle admitted with a shrug. "I guess friendship."

It was true. Kyle had no idea where a half-pawn would fit into his temporary kingdom and absolutely no idea where he'd end up once Kyle was able to return to his queen. Where would a half-pawn be able to exist? He could exist freely with the humans and couldn't live amongst other pawns. It was quite the dilemma Gavin found himself in and Kyle didn't know how to help.

"I choose death," Gavin stated firmly as he fell against the wall once more in defeat.

"Very well," Kyle said, more relieved than hurt. "Let's go, Coralyn."

With one more look and a nod from Kyle, he stepped back out the back door and into the shadows as the half-pawns screams followed.

He was trying to alert Joe and Krystal before he and Coralyn got too far ahead.

Kyle grabbed his new sex slave and threw her over his shoulder as he dashed into the forest.

"The fool just signed his own death warrant," Kyle whispered to himself as he made his way back toward his encampment.

12