Within the Shadows Pt. 02 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there a problem between you and Sam," Sherri asked, looking behind her to the man and back.

Adam walked passed her and stepped around the large tree to find Sam standing with his back to another tree.

"Look, man," he started nervously. "I'm sorry about earlier. I freaked out."

"And the knife," Adam asked as he closed the distance.

"It was to protect myself just in case of an attack," Sam stuttered.

Adam pulled the knife from beneath his belt.

"I believe you should have it again," Adam said while holding the blade. "You know, just in case of an attack."

Sam's expression changed a bit from fright to confusion but shifted back immediately.

Adam rammed the blade of the knife into Sam's stomach and twisted as he pushed the man against the tree. Sam's eyes widened as a bit of blood ran from the corner of his mouth. Adam didn't say a word. He just stared the man in the eyes as he watched the life begin to slip from his eyes. Pure satisfaction washed over him to see the slimy wretch get what was coming to him.

Something large and hard smashed against the side of Adam's head and black soon took over his vision as the last thing he heard of someone screaming. "Oh my God!"

12