All Comments on 'Without a Net'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She just thinks she'll get alimony and child support. What if both men take flyers which I see as likely. When Steve sees the DNA, he's gone and when Charles gets wind of it, he's gone. Optimisim is fine,but hers is misplaced. As is she. What a slut! Failure to entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid female writer!! No doubt she is all alone and divorced !! What a cunt!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

I realise it's necessary for the plot, but sex in front of other people must surely be about as bad as sex can get. Seriously, it's just not a spectator sport.

My other observation is how unhappy Jean and Steve still are. It may be a different sort of misery, but they are not anyone's idea of a happy couple. Jean is already calculating how she will survive when Steve pulls the plug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many, not bad, but truly terrible decisions were made by the characters in this story. First, getting involved in a swinging group. Second, inviting people you know who will not be comfortable with the type of activities planned. Third, not laying out hard and fast ground rules so the new attendees and the regulars are up to date and reminded of the limitations. Fourth, recognizing something is wrong with the chemistry between a group member and a newcomer, but the hosts don't discuss this with each other and make the much needed interventions to prevent catastrophe. Fifth, knowing the back story of the newcomers family planning and not insisting that the newcomers use condoms when already ignored items three and four. To recap. You're playing a dangerous game of emotional possibilities between humans. People are really unknown factors, vessels of human jealousy, anger, and revenge waiting to boil to the surface. It could be due to a real or imagined slight. An interaction between participants from outside the group, like Charles's and Steve's work dealings. Charles should have stepped up as a member and removed himself and his wife from any physical interaction with Steve and Jeannie (that Steve didn't outright murder Charles in a real life situation would have been a wonder.) These stories foster a falsehood that people can be involved with organized adultery and live a utopian existence. The truth is that most of these people have issues of jealousy, bitterness, and most end up divorced if one of the spouses insist on continuing in the "lifestyle". I would not be surprised to hear that swinging is behind much of domestic abuse calls received by police. Wonder if a study has been done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some people don’t deserve life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, just not believable. With that situation, Steve would have put a stop to the evening before it got started. The writer has him being passive, but psychologically seeing his competition there, would have ended it. Even if it happened the way written, he would have kicked the slut to the curb for such disrespect. The whore did a lot of damage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, back to reality, Steve gets a DNA test at birth, hands over the divorce papers and bids his slut wife adios. He fucks off to places unknown leaving his slut wife struggling. Jeannie just becomes another single mother statistic.

The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again the husband is the evil guy, it is all his fault.

Oh and Theo can enjoy being picked on for having a mixed-race sibling.

I do wonder how these women would react to the husband bringing home a baby telling them it's his and they have to raise it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh look another female writer selling swinging and Cuckoldry as s lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"So, yeah--I hope Steve doesn't flake. But if he does, well, then I'll still have my two wonderful babies. And between my salary, alimony from Steve, and child-support from Charles, I'll land on my feet."

So much for the idea of an independent capable woman! Expects "men" to support her and "her" children and relies on "family court" to shake the down men for money. Hope Steve and Charles say "fuck that" and just disappear and leave her to take care of herself like she ought to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Because, fucking other people just automatically fixes martial issues and makes the marriage so much stronger.....Naught!

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

Great story, and I'll give it a 5, both for the story line and the quality of the very descriptive writing.

The only unrealistic part is I doubt a group of friends/swingers would invite newbies in for such a game and show sex night. That might occur between friends who have been together multiple times before, done it all together, and are bored. But exactly for the emotional drama you've written, experienced swingers would know better than to set up such a potential disaster.

Still, this is a great story.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

excellent.

five stars

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello commentors. Sorry you (all?) didn't like it - taste's vary. I can say that you seem to have pegged my life situation quite poorly, however, anonymous reader #2. :) Whether Steve and Jean will pull out of this and find happiness together again, I do not know. You're right Twentyseven, their problems run deep - they are certainly not a happy couple now. Both definitely acted unwisely. But I still think their future together is not entirely hopeless. TIme will tell. Twentyseven, I also agree, IRL I'm guessing public sex would be awkward. I've certainly never done it (I am none of the characters in this story). But it's the rare erotic tale that doesn't glamorize some things and skip over others. As an imagined situation, I personally found it sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't blame Steve for being pissed when she went no condom. I would have immediately started shouting that if he sticks his dick into her with no condom then we get divorced and no matter what a judge may say, the other dude supports the bastard child. Now that she is pregnant, I would definitely get some Dan test asap and tell her abort or divorce.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Ridiculous story, not a redeeming thing about it. One star because abstaining does nothing to the average.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

Mirafrida:

Great job on a great story. We have been seeing some great stories from women writers again.

Ignore the insane, inane, insulting spewings from the Burn The Bitch crowd. They are analogous to people going over to the Gay Male section and pontificating about the evils of sodomy. Aside from mental illness, these vermin are motivated to shift the Overton window so people will give your story a low rating.

I wish that I could give you ten stars rather than just five.

You can delete the nasty comments.

Log in and go to your control panel.

Click on your works.

Go to your story.

Click on the comments icon.

For every comment there is an option to delete a comment.

Cull the comments on your story as you see fit.

If ever there was a loving wives story where the wife had justification to not only engage in extramarital sex but have unprotected sex with the other man, this is it. I hope to see more from you, especially a sequel.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Wow, many bitter, angry readers on this category. Sorry for you! A few points I'll try to make.

(1) This isn't a manual on how I think couples' sex lives should be conducted. It's not selling a lifestyle. It's not how I conduct my life. It's a fantasy story.

(2) Furthermore, as I tried to make clear in the story, the situation that it constructs develops out of huge mistakes on the part of nearly all the characters. This is not a story of people making good choices.

(3) In particular, as you say Lifestyle66 and also one anonymous reader, these swingers do many things wrong in terms of "ethical practices." This is not at all my milieu, personally; but yes, I'm pretty aware that I have fudged this in ways that help stir up the conflict I was aiming toward. On the flipside, I've also dreamed up a swinger group that is almost certainly idealized in other ways. Again: fantasy!

(4) Having said all that, and despite the fact that everyone in the story is making mistakes, I did still did my best to create plausible motivations and internally-consistent characters. Personalities are complex and diverse things, that resist easy analysis. In fact, to me, that's part of the point of the story. But if you don't find these characters plausible, that's fine, people come at fiction with different life-experiences and worldviews, and suspend disbelief in different ways.

(5) I think it's fair to say that Steve is an under-developed character. If I was going to point to one flaw in the story, that would be it. But he's not intended to be "evil" or "the bad guy." He did have it in his power to avert the crisis, and did act selfishly, but he wasn't the only one.

(6) Along those same lines, keep in mind that the narrator is Jean's friend. Of course the viewpoint is a little slanted. But even so, Gwen clearly knows Jean should have demanded a condom.

(7) As far as where Steve and Jean end up, I'm not advocating anything, and see their future as still quite hazy. Of course it will help if the baby is Steve's. But IMO, we just don't know enough about their marriage dynamics to know if they can recover, or whether they'll decide it's worth the effort.

(8) Hiram325, you at least put a username next to your petty hostility, I will give you that.

Cheers

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

To expand further on character motivations, as I see them:

.

Steve> As I said, I admit that Steve is the weakest character. But authorially-speaking, what did I think was going on in his head? Well, to start, did he come to the party because he thought it would help respark something with Jean? I don't think so - I think he came because it was a titillating idea to him, and because he'd long had a secret crush on Donna. Then, with Charles there, he also didn't want to be seen as 'backing down.' Foolishly, he was thinking mostly of what he'd get from it, and neglected the risk of Jean getting involved as well. Maybe banked on her being too reticent to do something like that. As the night wore on, he only got more and more excited about the nearness of the naked Donna, and then basically just made a stupid, impulsive decision in the heat of the moment. His overarching error, in my view, was centering himself instead of Jean or their relationship. Then, afterward, he's embarrassed about what he did and knows he acted wrongly, which makes it hard for him to intervene decisively when she turns the tables.

.

Jean> I think came to the party because she was unhappy in the marriage, really wanted a baby, and was desperate to try anything to shake things loose - even though this was clearly a ridiculous way to do it. Still, she was badly uncomfortable, and would have left or abstained, except Steve was acting macho and she wanted to make him happy by going along. Even then, however, she absolutely thought they'd have sex together - so it deeply infuriated her when he ditched her for Donna. At that point, she's seeing red, her inhibitions are temporarily overwhelmed, and 'sauce for the gander' seems fully appropriate. But, of course, the birth-control issue creates an imbalanced situation. Facing that fact, in her own moment of truth, she also makes a stupid, impulsive decision. She wants a baby, she wants to hurt Steve as she's been hurt, so she just plunges ahead. In a way, then, she's also centering herself and her long-standing desire over their relationship. Afterward, when the deed is done, she has no choice but to see how it plays out, and try to find whatever upsides in it she can.

.

Is this "realistic?" At some level, you might say very little about a story like this is realistic. On the other hand, men and women make all sorts of stupid or selfish decisions, all the time. For me, the feelings I described all held together in a plausible way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A mixture of failures that somehow didn't result in a divorce. Jeannie's friend invites her & hubby Steve to join their club of friends that share their spouses for a few hours. Not bad, but Jeannie told her friends that there's trouble in their marriage. Moreso, expecting them to not be fully involved, but watching, the friend doesn't tell them all that'll be happening, so they're prepared- NOT!

Jeannie finds that there'll be sex between the couples, & whispers to Steve, obviously for them to pick each other. However, when Steve wins the game, he ignores his wife & goes after Donna- to Jeannie's humiliation & anger. It's repeated soon later when Jeannie wins-- & picks Charlie, whom she found out that her husband had a brief history with. Moreso, she announces that she's not on birth control pills, & possibly gets pregnant. While wrong in all their actions, she earns #1 spot to me.

---> She knew what type of party it was, found out what's going down & still wanted to play. And play with the ability to get pregnant. She asks to get fucked, & soon Charlie has a cheering section. Jeannie's did this to spite Steve for fucking Donna. Steve also didn't put a stop to this, bec. he started it, but should've since there's that chance for her to get pregnant, which she did. Then, of course, nothing would've happened bad if, as his wife evidently wanted, he chose her. While I gave her #1 fault, Steve's perhaps a close 2nd, maybe 1B. It's made worse as neither, in the 1-2 days followed, thought of the morning after pill.

---> He says he'll raise the child as his own, but will he really do that if the child comes out in a different complexion than them? Between everything, this story bends the believability. I gave this 3 stars; while I didn't like how things played out, the writing's good & the story's grabbing, even exciting at time, which's why I rated this as such. Bob

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Really well done, great insights into the thinking of the main character/narrator, as well as her insights into the proceedings. Very entertaining and well done. I cant imagine Steve really accepting Charles child, but Jean is set either way as she has said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly thought out and badly written. And just a helpful hint - don't get into pissing matches with the commentators. That NEVER works out well for either party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd rather have my toenails ripped out one at a time with duck-billed pliers, than ready anything posted by this so-called author ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Steve needs to cut his losses, bail out and force Charles to support his offspring. Then, having failed miserably when his moment to stop events passed, he must leave quietly, dropping his Man Card in the post box on his way out of the burgh.

-Yossarian

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm old fashion and vengeful. If Jean would have done to me with Charles, what she did to Steve. I would have turned her face into something children would be scared to look at. I would happy go to jail for it, but who would support her and her children? What would she think every time she sees the burning scars covering her face whenever she looks at her new face in the mirror? You don't humiliate a man the way she did and get away with it. Not in my country, not on my watch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was this? A thesis about swinging with humiliation for some husbands? I think that Charles would have been expelled from the group. But nothing happened! So this must be a thesis anti-swinging! Stupid all over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, you were too hard on Steve. You completely ignored the fact his "wife" was demanding he simply give in to what she wants and ignoring what he wanted or felt. This started with the opening about her desire to have another child and she never stopped being a disrespectful bitch throughout the rest of the story. Totally worthless sack of shit instead of a human being.

As for the rest of the group, they are simply further proof that swingers are brainless idiots.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I don’t think this mess meets Kal’s vision of swinging. This was just dirty people doing dirtier things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea

But the author is a really good writer. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just nonsense. And the comments below from the author?

You found this sexy?

Mating with a man you hardly know? At a party in front of a bunch of wierdos? That's how you imagine procreating another human being? At cheap swapping swing "casino night" party?

One thing I do know is (as written here) as a couple they have barely a chance if the baby IS the husband's. If the baby turns out to be the progeny of Charles? There is little chance this marriage survives. Like I'd give the marriage the same chance of the Detroit Lions winning the super bowl in two days. Except it's the Eagles and the Chiefs playing in the super bowl. So the Lions have zero chance. Same as this marriage if this baby comes out half Asian.

No way Steve as written here stays with this woman if she pushes out a bastard belonging to Charles.

This story was full of detestable characters. People that really are not friends to this struggling ccouple. They definitely didn't help their marriage.

"Let's try and get you in counseling. Or have an intervention for your husband."

Nope. Instead it's come over to our wife swapping orgy and get you knocked up by a man you hardly know.

Great friend there. It's not sexy.

It's just stupid. A story full of vapid selfish characters lacking in story building development. And not really the kind of stroke worthy story that some on here seem to "get off on".

Next time just save the effort.

LkochhhLkochhhover 1 year ago

This leaves me with mixed feelings. I found the sex scenes very well told. However, I feel let down about the couples' backgrounds. It seemed that the MCs have strong feelings that I would like to learn more about. Did Jeane have an affair, or was Charles a prior relationship of her's?

WonderlustoveredWonderlustoveredover 1 year ago

I throughly enjoyed your story and the dynamic you created. The friend who put her foot in her mouth was great. Not sure if you‘ve read any of my stories but I think we have similar interests. Thanks and keep writing. Ignore the haters.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Grendelpuppy! Maybe someday I'll delete a comment, but I never have yet. I generally like to interact with people. Of course I like praise, like anyone, but I'm very happy for constructive feedback and suggestions as well. However, when someone didn't happen to like my kink, and rather than hitting the back button they say "story sucks, you're a cunt" that doesn't leave me much to interact with. Still, I'll let it stand as a monument to history.

Thanks also anonymous reader! I'm glad you found parts hot. You've definitely captured the general shared/balanced blame dynamic I was going for, and which I personally found interesting to explore. You're right, morning after pill would have been a very good move for these two. As far as believability, it was definitely a contrived situation. I tried to sell the sequence of events and motivations, and was pleased with the results myself, but sorry I didn't succeed fully for you.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment Lkochhh! Yes, when I said Steve was under-developed, you could probably argue that's connected with not giving enough background on their marriage prior. Jean was not having an affair, before or afterward - this was a one-time screw up in the heat of the moment. My take on it is that they've been struggling, not communicating well, and to some degree taking the marriage for granted and focusing on what they perceive their own 'needs' to be. I tend to think Steve bears more blame for this (though we only hear Jean's side of it). Regardless, what seems clear is that this blowup did make them realize their feelings for each other run a lot deeper than they'd been crediting. That's why they are at least trying to recover the marriage afterwards. Though, as has been mentioned, it remains an open question whether they will succeed.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for commenting patillie! I'm gad you liked it, and I tend to agree with your assessment of the situation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical entitled female realty ‘I’ll be okay with my salary, alimony from Steve and child support from Charles’

The dumb cunt went to a swingers party while not on protection, why the deck should Charles pay for years because she’s a dumb cunt? Neither her or her ‘friends’ told Charles she wasn’t on birth control.

And I’m sorry no man would raise someone else’s child especially a mixed race one. Never mind if Steve does it doesn’t ‘flake’

She will find being a single mother to two kids with different fathers, struggling to do her job and child care on her own won’t be quite as good as she thinks and no other guy would be interested in a relationship with someone with two kids, one of which isn’t her husbands.

And what about fucking up her kids life? When dad moves out and cannot afford to live, let alone treat his son.

And those friends, just Yuk, dumb whites who helped duck over a couple who had problems in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha ha ha men are unpredictable? You

Must be a woman, that explains the feminist leanings in the tale. There’s no one has unpredictable and unstable as women

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story and very well written! Clearly, a very gifted author. The sex scenes are great which I enjoyed a lot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story and well written. I am appalled at the vitriolic nature of many of the comments. We need to remember this is only fantasy. In a murder story people get killed, but that doesn't mean the author of one is a psychopath or killer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazed at the disrespectful tone of some of negative comments. Very sad. Personally, I found this to be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story! Builds the action up very well, and the sex was great and well described. I also found Jean’s rather modest character to be very appealing, and once she was stripped naked, the graphic appreciation showered upon her joyous pleasure areas were wonderfully descriptive.

It’s purely Steve’s actions only that turned Jean from a faithful and true wife into the slut she became that day. I have huge sympathy for what she was made to go through by the jackass’s selfish actions, and not just that day either but from even before. Jean cannot and should not be blamed for her resolve and decision to purposefully to take that bold action then and there, making sure she irrevocably blots and stains her hitherto unblemished character, purity and marriage vows forever - with it totally disgracing and dishonoring her abject excuse for a husband by fucking Charles like a cheap whore, and that in front of him. Yes, knowingly having unprotected sex with a man who was not her husband I agree was a step taken too far, then naturally ending up pregnant, but I think for her it was a very satisfying outcome - and just reward (or revenge?) for her husband’s shameful betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this very much. Contrary to the few who have commented otherwise, I find the plot and characters plausible and very much within the realms of possibility. Nicely written - well done!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

While the relationships described and the activities not something I'd like to be a part of or a party to, I must admit that this story was very well-written and gave it a 5 for that reason.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Wonderlustovered, I'll take a look at your stories!

I get you, EastCoaster1 - personally I found this fun as a fantasy (though I'm not offended by people who don't find it a fun fantasy, tastes vary). But IRL, I'd not be a party to it either. I did work hard on the story, however, and appreciate your notice.

And thank you also various anonymous commentors, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Don't worry about the trollery on my account - I grant abusive comments as much respect as they deserve. I do find it hilarious how many people seem to think I'm the narrator though. I guess that means I was wildly successful in writing Gwen as a character? :)

jackheadjackheadover 1 year ago
5 stars

Good story line. Better than most, without the cum eating, humiliation of the cucked husband. For the most part it is believable and in a "swingers" environment could possibly happen, unlike some of the slut-ray stories posted daily! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5-star story for sure! Much appreciated - many thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the brainless anonymous who tried to justify this stinking pile of shit by mentioning the murders in murder mystery. The big difference, that even a failing Junior High student would get right on an English test, is that the murder mysteries are about catching and punishing the killer, not praising them for being a disgusting example of depraved humanity. Thus, it's the polar opposite to the treatment in this story...

mirafridamirafridaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you jackhead and anonymous reader! In general i try to create characters and situations that are to some degree plausible, but also interesting and not hackneyed. It can be a tough line to walk. Glad you liked it!

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956about 1 year ago

Fun to read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story! We were part of a neighborhood swinging group of four couples for about a year, with play date every month. Everyone was STD tested, agreed to use condoms and remain exclusive with people within our group. Everything fell apart when one of the ladies became pregnant (her husband was sterile) and several members got HPV.

We were lucky. Only my husband got infected and eventually healed fully. Be careful who you play with. Close friends you can trust are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome and very enjoyable. Very talented author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good one. thanks

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

i just want to comment again that this was a fantastic story and actually plausible. swinging groups like this do exist. they were particularly prevalent amongst bomber crews during WW2. For the men who were confronted with a high probability of death, it was stress relief but also an opportunity to procreate. for the women, it was an opportunity to secure alternate mates or extended family so as to have support if they lost their husbands.

we should not presume that the risk of pregnancy wasnt an issue for the other wives at the party. not even bc pills are perfect, about 90%.

mirafridamirafridaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Grendelpuppy and anonymous readers!

.

I'm a live-and-let-live person - but personally, in my real life, I'm a happy, boring monogamist :)

.

When it comes to fantasy, however, for whatever reason, I like emotionally-charged sex that doesn't involve romance and strikes me (but perhaps not you) as somewhat plausible. Often this ends up being a non-consent scenario (nonviolent - blackmail or other pressure, say). In this case, though, a basically monogamous couple, plus a group of happy swingers, plus some bad decision-making fit my bill perfectly. (I read the T. C. Boyle book Inner Circle some years ago and recall that it evoked similar impulses for me).

.

Anyway, I'm glad the swingers came across mostly believable to knowledgeable readers. I knew I was taking a liberty or two for the sake of the plot, but did a smidge of research and tried to make the characters reasonably genuine as representatives of that community.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A sequel would be nice where charles is the father and she claims child support from him and he gets a misterious mugging in a dark alley. Sure, he wants to be the best, he wants to humiliate and dominate, but there are consequences to wanting to do that and some consequences would be fantastic for the douche.

Skipped most of the story, it is not to my liking. Was looking forward to some divorces out of all of this and the asshole getting taken down a few pegs, maybe even a few kneecaps, while the whore, and yes, she is a whore because she coerced her husband, she did not take the cues, did not talk to him and forced him into an impossible situation.

As for why she is a whore, she did not mind putting her husband through the wringer and she was openly contemplating cheating on him, so yes, whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still waiting for twenty three's part 2. Is it ever gonna come @mirafrida?

shvg65shvg65about 1 year ago

Very good story, I guess Steve got what was coming to him. Her getting pregnant changes everything. If I were Steve and the baby looked like me, I would do the best I could to keep the marriage together. If the baby looked Chinese, kids or no kids, I would be 10 states away before she got out of the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Superb story and wonderfully executed!

mirafridamirafrida8 months agoAuthor

Thank you shvg65, I'm glad you liked it. I think it's a completely fair to suspect Steve will bail if it's not his kid.

.

Thank you also to the couple of anonymous readers who found it to their taste, it's very nice to hear from you!

.

To the anonymous reader asking about the 23 sequel (six months ago - yikes!) well, I'm STILL not done the Russian Devil sequel, so I have my work cut out for me. My writing juices have been a little thin this summer. But someday I will get around to it, I sincerely hope!

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Maybe things are *plausible *, but the characters, especially Jeannie and her mercenary justification at the ending, are just truly unlikable, as is the story. 1*

mirafridamirafrida4 months agoAuthor

Sorry you didn't like it shadracht - better luck with your next read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...