Witless Protection Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Juni," Nikki said, and followed her own directive by confirming with one of the cowgirls that she did indeed want to get fucked.

By the time all the others had been fucked, I was ready to go again, but Nikki had to attend to other business matters with Angel's sister Verónica so I applied to Juni instead.

Juni was less of a lover than Nikki had been, and after she'd fucked me with what looked like a jelly-cast version of Nikki's cock, she grabbed me by my horns to make me eat her out. I was happy to do so and she did get my consent in a pro-forma kind of way, but it was a jarring way to find out how prominent my horns had become. Also, they evidently curved in a way that made them very easy to grip, like they were intended for just the purpose Juni was putting them to. They also provided Juni with an easy way to help me back up off all-fours, so there was that.

Juni wasn't the only one of the cowgirls to help themselves to a short suckle from my nipples, and the reflexive way I preemptively offered them up implied this was a common ritual. It turned out that the other cowgirls could talk, and when they did it was about an official competition to become the 'blue ribbon' cowgirl. Based on context clues, I had apparently been removed from the running some time ago because I was always so far ahead of everyone else, though it sounding like my title of 'Founding Cowgirl' was a nicer version of 'company mascot'. At least, that was how the other cowgirls used the term.

Over the course of a long day, more cowgirls rotated out of dormitories constructed in the other portion of the warehouse, while others returned to whatever they did there. They all treated me with a sort of tolerant affection, and sometimes a sort of reverence for my extreme productivity. They played simple games with me, but it was clear that none of them expected me to be able to speak or remember for more than about thirty seconds. Sometimes I wanted to try to say something, or send some message, but something always prevented me.

Accordingly, by the end of the day I was anxious to try to communicate with Nikki. Or try to; I worried that once again I'd feel compelled to silence, or inarticulate mooing. Pleasant as the day had been, I didn't want it to be my life.

The Evening

Nikki took me into the private milking room for a gentle fucking followed my a massage to knead out tension from carrying my belly all day. As she worked, she spoke to me in a soft, soothing tone, relating to me how her day had gone and how the business was doing. After a while it lulled me into a floating, tingling place halfway to sleep.

"So, do you have any thoughts on that?" She asked as she rubbed lotion into my belly.

"Pardon?" I asked, because I had lost track of what exactly she'd been saying.

My intelligible word didn't shock her, but she was clearly delighted. "Bubbles! Oh, I've missed you."

"You always say that," I said, because I had a feeling she did.

"Yes, because it's always true, sweet. I was asking if you think that the SRY marker on our baby means she'll have a penis like me."

"She does?" I asked, shocked both that it was the case and that I'd been paying so little attention that I'd missed the implications of what Nikki said.

"She does, though it's switched off right now. It looks like the CHANGE is estradiol mediated, so if she does grow one, it might not happen until puberty."

"That will make for an interesting conversation," I said.

Kikki laughed. "Yes, won't it?"

"How did you know this? I mean, did you know I can talk?"

"Of course I did. You know you rediscover this every night," she told me with a hint of sadness, "But then you forget again. I think maybe it's been lasting longer lately, but then you forget overnight."

"Oh. I don't want to forget again."

"I don't, either," she said, hugging me.

"But wait, when did you learn about the CHANGE, or discover it?"

"Well, it's all over your notes. I've been trying to understand them, to figure out what happened to you. And me." She tapped a slight bulge extending above her clitoral hood which was the only external indication that a retracted horse-cock lurked underneath.

"Do you remember anything from before? You know you haven't always been Nikki, right?"

"I get the idea that I must have worked on the CHANGE before, because I somehow know loads of relevant science in virology and genetic engineering. But you don't know who I was."

"No, I don't even know who I was. I remember some things about my former life, and I remember a lot of my coworkers, but I only know one person for sure. Which reminds me - what happened to Andrea?"

She shook her head like I'd asked the question many times before. "She was arrested while I was sick with the CHANGE and no one has seen or heard from her since. Some blokes from the FBI or something came to talk to you about her, but back then you weren't really able to talk to anyone. I didn't really tell them anything because I was a bit afraid that you were somehow involved, with all your machines in the hidden room. That was before you told me you were working for REDOWL yourself."

"I told you that?" I said.

"Well, you said you were working for the authorities. You only mentioned REDOWL a few days ago. And then Andrea yesterday. How is she mixed up in this?"

"She's the actual culprit," I said seriously, "Her real name is Deandra Clarke, and she dosed both of us with specially created oncoviruses. I'm pretty sure she intended for you to knock me up and for both of us to forget about her in the process. I think she didn't recognize the extent of my partial immunity to the CHANGE. I think it's gotten stronger over time. Oh shit."

"What?"

"I'm realizing now that I'm probably close to completely immune now."

"Why is that bad?"

I wiggled my cow ears which had at some point had replaced my human ears. "It means my changes aren't really reversible at this point. The pregnancy would already have made it extremely complicated to perform an accurate reversion without creating a massive immune response, but add in the immunity and... well, maybe the technology will exist someday, but not soon."

"Oh. How do you feel about that?" Nikki asked.

I considered it for a moment. "I guess the only thing I really want back is my memory. I feel like I have it back, but it seems likely I'll lose it again." I sighed.

"Well, you seem to get more every day, Bubbles, especially lately. You seem almost normal tonight, and that's a big improvement over even last night. So who knows, maybe you'll remember this time." I looked at her skeptically, and she seemed to recall something. "Oh! I found your real name, too!"

"Really?' I asked, excited.

"Yeah. It's really Honey Suckle. Can you believe it? I even checked with the rest of the Squad - you remember them, right? They agreed that's what they remember. I think it's a great name for you, don't you? Though I think Bubbles is even better."

Honey Suckle did seem very familiar, but I knew it wasn't the name Andrea had said in our last meeting. But I couldn't recall what that was, so I went along with Andrea's jubilance. In the end we agreed that I should continue on as Bubbles for the same reason Nikki hadn't mentioned the machines in the hidden room: the common belief that we didn't know anything protected us from anyone out there who wanted to get revenge or take advantage.

"Yeah, like, thousands of people have had the CHANGE, or something like it, especially, like, people in the government, but also a bunch of mobsters and just random people. Most of the cowgirls used to be mobsters, I think, but, like, all the indictments fell apart when the agents and the mobsters started changing. It was a whole thing and they made all those oncogenic treatments illegal, but they agreed that it's not contagious and they needed to do something with all these lactating bimbos, so dairies like ours kinda became a thing."

"Wait, so there's thousands of cowgirls now?"

"Well, thousands of bimbos with more milk than brains, but most aren't really up to being real cowgirls," she said, tapping her cow-tag earring with a certain smug pride, "And even fewer have actual cow genes like we do. But I guess the Feds are happy to have someone provide a place to live and work to as many of them as possible."

"Did you have your horns removed?" I asked, touching my own.

"Oh, I never grew any. You're actually the only cowgirl with natural horns. You're the only cowgirl with all active genes, as far as I know. The rest of us only have partially active genes, or mosaicism. I guess that's why I got you pregnant right away."

"How pregnant am I?"

"Oh, you're going to pop any day now."

"So is it..." I did a little mental math. "April?"

"Yes! April ninth."

"And I'm full term?"

"I don't think anyone knows exactly. I don't have memories from that time, and your anatomy is... kinda different."

"But it's definitely yours, right?" I asked anxiously, thinking that Andrea could have implanted an embryo if she'd wanted to.

"Trust me, I know how to check."

"Good, good," I said, sighing with relief.

"I'm so glad you want her. Our baby," Nikki said, hugging me.

"Can you doubt it?" I asked.

"Well, for most of the time you weren't able to really comprehend, I don't think, so I'm glad that you still approve now that I know you do. Um, I guess I should explain that I'm also your legal guardian for now, until you can take things over for yourself."

"How did you do it?" I asked, not at all upset at what seemed both natural and necessary given my mental limitations. The only surprise was that she was able to get herself declared my guardian rather than someone else trying to swoop in and take over, given my ownership share in what appeared to be a booming business.

"Oh, you gave me and the girls power of attorney even before any of the craziness with Andrea, because you were already kind of a ditz, you know. So when both of us lost it, Brandy and Jade worked with Verónica to hold it all together for a bit, and then once I got better they handed it all over to me. Because I was actually kinda smarter afterwards, if you would believe that. At least, my memory got better, and with you around to take my cum, it was easier to focus on non-sexual business. I barely ever have time for my ForFans any more, but we don't need the money. You're not upset, are you?"

"No," I said with a mischievous smile, "I'm glad to be your top cowgirl."

We laughed so hard our cowbells rang, but I was a little startled to discover that I had meant it.

The Rock

Both of us were exultant in the morning when my morning fucking returned my memories, if not my ability to speak without mooing. My vocal asthenia wore off within ten minutes, however, allowing us to make plans for a future in which I wasn't just a cowgirl, but actually Nikki's equal. Or counterpart, at any rate. I had never been suited to running a company or managing my own life, so Nikki would need to remain my guardian.

"Unless, well, there's one other option," she suggested shyly.

"What's that?"

"Um... Well, this wasn't how I planned it, but," Nikki said, digging around in the extreme rear of a filing cabinet in the corner. Finally she extracted a small box.

My jaw dropped. "Is that?" I started, but I didn't want to interrupt her.

Nikki dropped to one knee and opened the little box toward me. "Bubbles, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god," I gasped, snatching the ring and its huge diamond. "Of course, yes! But, are you really sure you want to marry a bimbo cow like me?"

"Bubbles, you've been my bimbo cow for ages now. Besides, I know you're brilliant. I mean, in certain circumstances."

"I just feel bad because you know that you'll have to take care of me forever."

"Bubbles, that's what marriage is anyway. I mean, maybe less in some cases, but you know, plenty of people marry people with disabilities. You have some special abilities and... some different abilities. And I like taking care of you." A bulge raising the hem of her skirt indicated one of the ways she enjoyed taking care of me, so I decided that I should let her take care of me rather than try to argue any further.

"This is gigantic, Nikki!" I told her during our third consecutive round of sex. I was hooked into the milker agains, but that positioned my hands ideally for admiring the ring.

"It's a synthetic diamond, so it's not as expensive as you probably think," Nikki said, sounding embarrassed

"Nikki! You know I don't care about that. I'm actually glad you didn't spend a fortune on a ring. But I like this ring a lot. It makes me feel like a trophy wife."

"A trophy cow," Nikki said mischievously.

I knew she was taking the piss out of me a bit, but I found myself taking it as a compliment. Sure, I was a cow, but I was the biggest and best. "Moo!" I said proudly, but in my human voice.

She laughed until her phone vibrated. "Shit! Shit! I have a meeting right now. I'm sorry sweet, I have to handle that." Not finishing was out of the question, but I clamped down as hard as I could and she sped up a bit. Nikki turned up the milker and quickly pumped her final load into me before attending to other business.

That left me stuck in the milking bench, but I couldn't get bored when I was in my milking stupor.

The Authorities

The rest of the Squad welcomed me back as something between a long-absent sister and a lost pet, and of course were dead chuffed to have a wedding to plan. I argued for having a quick ceremony in front of the local clerk, but while they agreed to help us get a civil marriage in time for the baby to be born, they insisted that Nikki and I also have a 'real wedding'. I'm not sure what percentage of their insistance was because they wanted an excuse to go dress shopping, but once I noticed that Nikki was trying to hide her own desire for a big wedding, I decided to join them in their enthusiasm as much as I could.

In the meantime, my attempts to recontact REDOWL went unanswered, and when I attempted to contact WITSEC for relevant identity paperwork, they apologized that they were unable to locate records of anyone in protective custody being placed at Phoenix House. I gave them as much information as I could for them to investigate, but their response did not fill me with confidence that they would be able to track anything down. My fuzzy memory of chaos surrounding our initial handling and possible medical malfeasance made me wonder if the records were lost because of Andrea's interference, or because of a bureaucratic coverup. Or perhaps both. Any of them could mean I wasn't going to be able to get documents associated with my real identity.

In the end, we were able to find an ID issued to Honey Suckle that the clerk accepted for the purposes of getting a marriage license. That allowed me to easily discard the 'Suckle' surname I felt was demeaning. It was an easy choice to continue on as Bubbles, as it was the name I had come to feel fit me best, but I waffled between leaving my surname blank or taking Nikki's fictitious surname, and ultimately decided on the latter, submitting the documents to officially become Mrs. Bubbles Montana just a day before giving birth to little Samantha Montana.

Exhausted by new motherhood but armed with a certain amount of respectability afforded by being a wife and mother, I went to the FBI to try to present evidence that Andrea was the culprit in the attempted murder, or at least microbiological assault, of my former laboratory coworkers. Not only did they not take me very seriously, they didn't find any records of any such case. I brought up news articles on it, but they asserted that they were not involved and any investigation would probably have been taken up by the local authorities or a different department in the government.

From there I contacted a number of different police departments and agencies, getting a negative response from each, until finally one day a small team of agents from the FBI showed up to interview me. They were very careful not to touch me or anything else, and two of the four were clearly medical technicians rather than investigative agents, and after interviewing Nikki and me separately for about an hour each, they took a total of six needle biopsies from the two of us and left.

Almost two months passed before we heard anything, and when we did it was a only a moderate improvement on what WITSEC had told me. They'd been able to determine that Nikki was a partial match for a deceased person named Mackenzie Cummins, but my best matches were to Deandra Clarke, for whom they had firm evidence that I was not, and to a Jane Doe file marked 'Bubbles' in the "known alias" box. The supporting documentation for both was blank, though Mackenzie Cummins at least was searchable on the Internet, turning up in church group photos and an online yearbook for a Mormon private school. Nikki didn't recognize the pictures we found and asserted that if she'd ever been that person, she wasn't any more.

Unlike Nikki, I found Mackenzie Cummins' appearance familiar, but after a while I had to conclude that she had been someone I'd worked with rather than being me. Whomever I'd been, and whatever had happened to me, the trail had gone cold.

But by then I didn't care that much. I had a beautiful baby girl, a rich wife who took care of me, a good job as the best cowgirl in the whole damn herd, and a fascinating microbiological mystery to unravel

-Epilogue-

A New Year

Nikki woke to find Bubbles sleeping on her tummy, which was not unusual, but disappointed Nikki a little. No matter what position her extremely-endowed wife chose, it involved padded hammock-like supports suspended from above the bed, but when Bubbles slept on her side, Nikki was able to spoon her. When Bubbles rolled onto her front, however, the suspension straps got in the way.

On the other hand, Nikki had also awakened with a raging hard-on, and Bubble's front-sleeping position was convenient for relieving Nikki's stallion-human hybrid part and also providing Bubbles with a pleasant sort of alarm clock. Nikki checked to confirm that the night milker was indeed attached to Bubbles' teats before she started; making Nikki orgasm without anything on her nipples was very messy. Nikki, Bubbles, and the Squad had done some decorating to convert the old warehouse milking room into a comfortable bedroom for the both of them, but that had also made it a bit harder to clean.

Nikki started slow, gently spreading Bubbles' sleeping legs wide enough to allow Nikki's cock through to slide up and down Bubbles' already-puffy vulva, slowly, like a massage. Nikki knew she didn't need to do anything more than that; Bubbles would press herself back and down onto Nikki's cock through ingrained reflex any minute. It was difficult to resist as she felt Bubbles' swelling labia peeking out to caress the top of her prick. Any second.

"Mmm," Bubbles mooed softly, and pushed herself back onto Nikki's bellend.

"Finally!" Nikki whispered, and thrust gently to meet her waking wife. Bubbles' suspension harness only provided so much play, so Nikki was providing most of the back-and-forth movement, slowly increasing depth as she massaged Bubbles' bum and lower back. At first, Nikki could fill Bubbles completely when only halfway in, but as her mooing got louder, it almost felt like she was pulling Nikki deeper with each stroke. Finally thigh met buttocks, and Nikki was all the way in.

"Moo!" Bubbles demanded, so Nikki grabbed hold of her wife's horns to hold her in place for a real pounding.

"Moo oo oo oo oo oo!" Bubbles grunted happily, able to swing freely while Nikki and the milker did all the work. Her wife to pump her full of fluid, and the machine to suck fluid out of her