Witless Protection Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slight reflexive bucking of her hips mashed her bellend into my face, but I just chuckled at the way it smeared precum all over. She wasn't nearly empty, I was pretty sure, and I wanted to see what more I could coax out of her.

A lot, if turned out. She sounded like she was in real agony when she delivered her jizz facial in two main jets, followed by more sedate dribbles. If this was the dregs, she must have filled my womb up like a jug.

I wondered then if she might make me pregnant that way, because the memory of what it all meant was already becoming inaccessible to me. I simply thought it would be brilliant to bear a child guaranteed to be extremely clever.

"What's going on here?" Nikki asked while Andrea was relieving some of my milk pressure orally.

"Nikki!" I said, forcing myself not to moo because I didn't want her thinking Andrea had done anything bad to me. "Andrea is back!" I said, forgetting that Andrea was the villain.

"And fucking my wife?" Nikki said with an edge in her voice, though she also sounded a bit confused. I could see cum sliding down her thigh, and there were wet spots on her skirt, so even though I'd already forgotten that Andrea had just finished fucking my wife, I could still deduce what had happened and that Nikki was suffering from anterograde amnesia, like I was.

"It's okay, Nikki!" I said, trying to communicate that I'd taken the antidote and so everything was fine. I was pretty sure I had, at least.

"What did you do to her?" Nikki asked Andrea.

"We had sex at Bubbles' request," Andrea answered, the added, "Just like when you requested it from me just a short time ago."

"It's true! We could have moooore sex," I added, mooing compulsively at the sight of Nikki's growing erection under her skirt. I couldn't really remember how we'd started having sex, but the idea that I hadn't been willing seemed preposterous. I think Nikki could hear the truth in my voice, and as much as she had been training me to be a successful and happy bimbo cow, I think some of the training had gone the other way. My increasingly enthusiastic response to Nikki's training was sort of reflexively training her to be a successful and happy bimbo cow breeder through and through.

Nikki might have been a bit startled at the strength of her compulsion, but not so much that she threw away an opportunity to fuck us.

With Nikki's cock so fresh, she produced a lot more cum than Andrea could, which might have been why Andrea coaxed Nikki to fill Andrea's cunt to the brim rather than mine: she didn't want Nikki's spunk pushing Andrea's out of my womb. Or maybe she wanted Nikki's baby. Either way, we all got pregnant, and I suspect in retrospect that Andrea's method of inducing compliance in her targets had spilled a bit into herself.

Maybe that was even intentional. If she thought that becoming more like bimbo cows was good for the rest of the world, perhaps she thought it was good for her as well.

I know that I decided it was good. While Nikki and I carried half-sisters that steadily reprogrammed the cells of our bodies one last time, I lost whatever remained of my embarrassment to be in public on a leash while showing off my horns, cow ears, swaying bubble bum and gigantic lactating boobs that established my role in life. Any residual embarrassment on my behalf that Nikki might have harbored also drained away. She had never cared much if people took us for dumb sluts or anything of that nature, but she also stopped trying to minimize any of my assets to avoid making a scene. She dispensed with the pretense that I was wearing a cow outfit as soon as other bimbo cows started popping up all over the world, and if she saw that I needed a fucking while we were out and about, she didn't make an alternate excuse that was more dignified, because neither of us felt it was undignified for a bimbo cow like me to need regular servicing. Besides, I developed erectile tissue in my lips, so if I got too horny they'd blow up until I couldn't really speak intelligibly, and if that wasn't plain enough, my vastly enlarged clitoral body also meant that when randy the double-bulge of my hugely swollen pubic mound showed plainly regardless of what I was wearing. If I hadn't been a bimbo cow, I'm sure it would have been mortifying, but as it was, I was proud of the advertisement that I could wrap myself around cocks as oversized relative to a regular penis as my gargantuan milk factories were to regular breasts.

In fact I felt sorry for all the anxious, lost, uncomfortable non cows, and while I felt it was a little underhanded of me to participate in Andrea's plot to take away their anxieties through stealth pandemic, I could only see it as cruel to deprive them of even a fraction of my joy. Some people thought my proportions and libido were impractical, but what could be more practical than producing delicious and nutritious food around the clock while also creating the strongest, most satisfying orgasms in the world for myself and my spouse on a moment's notice? I felt my delicious butterscotch bimbo bars were doing the world an immense favor as they started replacing anger and self-consciousness with pleasant productivity and ecstatic eroticism.

But I didn't know any of that until later; in the short term, Andrea went to ground again. I knew that something was happening because I could see my genome shifting over time, but my memory told me that I had blocked Andrea's attempts to edit my genome. Instead, I thought Nikki might be changing me, and such was my trust of her and my acceptance of my role that I was simply pleased at any change that Nikki chose to make. When she returned bearing Nikki's newborn daughter, I still thought that my changes were Nikki's doing, and though I was briefly put out to discover that they'd been Andrea's idea instead, I thanked her rather than being mad.

In time, I think the only complaint that the rest of the world might have about Andrea's little trick is that only my own daughters have had the great good fortune to be as big of a bimbo as I am. You might wonder that I even suggest that people could be resentful just because someone else had better luck, but you have probably forgotten how much we all used to complain about everything back in the bad old days, before every adult became some breed of bimbo, whether classic bimbos, himbos, futabimbos like Nikki and Andrea, bimbo cows like the Bubbles Bars herd, or one of the rarer breeds. But then, who can blame people for complaining when they had to live their whole lives as non-bimbos?

Anyway, that's the true story of how the Great Change got its start in the world. I can't prove it, given that Andrea and I are the only witnesses left with memories who could confirm all the details of my story. But, many witnesses can confirm that there were no bimbo cows before me.

Like many other researchers, Andrea and I are working diligently on new technology to achieve the dream of allowing every breed of bimbo everywhere to enjoy the bodies of their dreams. Until then, we here at Bubble Bars are proud that my many wonderful daughters and I remain the bustiest and most bimboish breed of cows in the world.