Witless Protection Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Nikki said as Bubbles' powerfully orgasming vagina clamped down on her so hard she was afraid it would stop her cum. Not that it ever did; after a whole night of semen production, Nikki's internal bollocks were full to the brim, and it exploded out of her with a force and volume that would be frightening if she hadn't already inflated Bubbles with it first thing in the morning hundreds of times.

Nikki hugged Bubbles from behind as her paroxysm continued, and some of her own milk ran down Bubbles' back. She could feel the cum bulge in Bubbles' tummy very distinctly because Bubbles' third pregnancy had barely begun.

To keep everything as tidy as possible, she shifted them both over to the large bath installed next to the bed before pulling out and splattering multiple white liquids in the tub. A few minutes application of warm shower they were both clean and Bubbles was speaking English again.

"Looks like you still have some left," Bubbles pointed out, playing with Nikki's cock, which would have receded into her entirely if she'd been completely spent.

"Bubbles, the morning meeting is in just a short while," Nikki protested.

"You can't be pent up for the video call with the Squad, though," Bubbles pointed out. "Let's multitask."

"We just got cleaned up," Nikki said, but didn't object further when her wife knelt down and pressed her breasts together around Nikki's prick during the meeting, just out of sight below the camera. It was a convenient position because Nikki could rest one hand on Bubble's semicircular horns to make sure she didn't accidentally stray into view and distract the others on the call.

Not that the others on the class didn't know what was happening just out of sight; they could hear Bubbles' cowbell when Nikki unmuted herself. It wasn't that unusual an occurence, however, and besides it wasn't as if any of them expected a greeting from Bubbles not to include her going down on them. Still, it could sidetrack the discussion, so they mostly refrained from commenting.

Afterwards Nikki helped Bubbles spot clean and don her cow outfit. All Bubbles' outfits were cow-themed, as it was still not widely known that the horns and ears were not simply part of her costume as company mascot. She drew stares wherever she went, but because the public thought the cow features were just advertising affectations, people treated her a bit more normally than they otherwise would: as silly bimbo rather than a literally brain-damaged cow-human hybrid. Moreover, the outfits were impossible for Bubbles to remove. This was partly just because a combination of Bubbles' long thick nails and huge rack got in the way of her ability to reach and manipulate buttons or zippers, but it was also helpful in guarding against Bubbles accidentally trying to have sex with anyone or anything inappropriate during her occasional unexpected heats.

That day, Bubbles wore a short-sleeved pink cow-print halter top and matching high-waisted leggings with a wet-look panel pattern. Wet look patterns were always a good choice as they tended to hide any actual wetness, though custom nipple covers integrated into the top and special underwear under the leggings helped control that. As usual her left ear supported the golden cow tag, but that still allowed her to wear a wide gold hoop in the other. Bubbles decided to match the outfit with slightly sparkly eye shadow and deep pink cat-eye liner, and added just a hint of gloss to her already ridiculous pink lips. Once fully kitted out for the day, Bubbles looked much sluttier than she did bovine, which was the goal.

As usual, the other cows in the barn outside the room were very excited to see them both. Bubbles because she was a sort of combination role model and pet, and Nikki because, well, Nikki's cock was always in a great deal of demand for those who could accommodate it. Every cow in the herd at the original warehouse was able to fit Nikki with varying degrees of comfort, but a few were also fertile. Becoming a Bubbles Bar breeding cow represented a significant promotion in pay, productivity, and status. The three women currently carrying Nikki's offspring all wore their own golden cow tags with great pride, as well as matching horns and cow ears. Not real horns and cow ears, of course, but they looked realistic enough, and in publicity photos even Nikki couldn't tell they weren't flesh and blood.

Once Nikki and Bubbles had finished their morning round of fucking the herd in one way or another, Bubbles retired to the expanded and upgraded hidden room to resume her research, and Nikki conducted the more mundane business of Bubbles Bar Holdings. They both took time though the day to spend with their daughters Bata and Io, but with the whole herd as nannies it was more for their pleasure than because their much-adored little girls needed them.

Neither Bata nor Io had their mother's cow ears or tails, but Bubbles' genetic tests indicated that both would likely grow horns in time, and Bata would take after Nikki in having two complete and functional reproductive systems. Nikki was determined to make cowgirls far more common by the time her girls reached school age so they wouldn't be looked at so strangely.

Bubbles would certainly not accomplish that on her own. Nikki did take her wife out on the town with the Squad as often as she could be convinced to go, but even in a group of sexy women sporting clearly augmented curves, there was no hiding that Bubbles was in an entirely different league, so they didn't even try. Besides, who could resist rubbing Bubbles' soft and fluffy ears, or surreptitiously adding a tug of fresh cream to their after-dinner desserts? Bubbles was always very pleased to be of service, after all, and was very grateful to that they helped her eat, given that her enormous orbs resting on the dinner table meant that her dishes necessarily had to be placed some distance away. Whatever conclusions the waitstaff and other members might make about her, Bubbles was always going to come across as quite out of the ordinary.

Fortunately Bubbles' attention span, capable of such sustained focus in the laboratory, was too short during nights out to sustain real embarrassment. That freed Nikki to revel in the stunned looks her wife elicited. Nikki was accustomed to frequent looks of lust and envy when out by herself, but Bubbles was a trophy to inspire outright awe, and it never failed to raise Nikki's mood to be reminded that the leash from Bubbles' collar rested in her hand.

A New Breed

I could feel my estrous cycle coming on, but when I'm deep in my research, nothing can distract me. That's how I didn't notice anything amiss until I turned to place a sample in the Genexus.

"Impressive work, Bubbles," Andrea said from right up close. Her eyes glanced from side to side to as to take in my laboratory, carefully arranged to allow me to reach most things without my breasts getting in the way of too much.

I startled, but I was in my supportive work chair so standing up was sort of a process, one which Andrea had no difficulty arresting. I made an angry noise and glared at her.

Andrea just giggled. "Oh my god, that was the cutest little mad cow noise! I've missed you, and I've really been proud of your work."

"Well, you're the one who tricked me into becoming a cow," I grumbled, trying to maintain my anger as she rubbed my downy cow ears. "Now everyone thinks I'm the odd woman who never goes into public except in slutty cow cosplay."

"Eccentric, Bubbles. Multimillionaires are eccentric, not odd. Especially when they have bodies like yours."

"Are bimbos odd, or eccentric?" I asked wryly, trying to ignore how good she looked in her smartly-tailored blazer and matching skirt. It was knee length and elastic, showing off her powerful thighs perfectly.

"Bimbos are neither odd nor eccentric. You are connoisseurs of biological possibility!"

"Isn't that what you're doing with all the changes you're spreading?" I said lightly, trying to hide my worry that she was here to inject me with something again, just when I come so close to unravelling the genetic and epigenetic edits that made me a bimbo cowgirl. I had planned for this moment, though. I just needed to take an integrase inhibitor I'd made to block CHANGE and X25 cascades, and then delay Andrea from sticking me for as long as I could, to give the drug time to get into my system.

"I'm talking about experiencing biological possibility directly," she said, running a finger over the top of my enormous nipple and lifting the slight bead of cream to her tongue. "Delicious. And you get to enjoy pleasures no other human has, yes?"

"Yes. Are you expecting me to thank you?" I asked, irritation at her presumptuousness helping me to keep my raging libido at bay for a little while longer. It wouldn't do to start begging her for sex before I've even found a way to swallow the pill.

"Not at all, cutie! At least, not verbally. I can tell you want to thank me in other ways," she said, looking pointedly at my puffy vulva making a distinct bulge under my leggings.

"I'm not the only one," I muttered, noticing a slight bulge in her skirt in the same spot.

Andrea laughed and gave me a very self-satisfied look. "Going into estrus! Tell me: is it much better than menstruation?"

I shrugged. She definitely had me there. "I reckon it's better than a period, but it's still embarrassing."

"Oh, you shouldn't be embarrassed, Bubbles. It's just nature taking its course. I think you're overdue for a milking, aren't you?"

"You're going to lock me in again, aren't you?" I asked with mixed feelings. On one hand being strapped into the milking harness would prevent me from cheating on Nikki with Andrea, but on the other hand, I was honest enough to know that part of me wanted an excuse. Especially the part between my legs.

"I'm afraid I can't take the risk of you raising an alarm," Andrea said apologetically, "But I'm open to alternative suggestions."

"My leash also connects to the bed frame," I mentioned with a smile.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" she asked.

"Yes," I acknowledged, "I know whatever you want to do is inevitable, so why not enjoy it?" I used the process of unhooking my leash to surreptitiously bung the pill into my mouth.

"See? This is very excellent bimbo cow philosophy you have there," she said approvingly as she took possession of my leash, which I'd offered to her by long habit.

I should have been insulted, of course, but I'd gotten another glimpse of her skirt. The bump I'd previously taken to be her vulva had lengthened and become more prominent, making clear that she was packing a lot more than engorged labia. Had she done that to herself? She must have.

Lust overbore my attempts to contemplate why she would have given herself a cock, which she'd definitely not had the last time I'd seen her naked. I was simply very glad she did.

And such a magnificent member! It was just as big as Nikki's, but whereas Nikki's "horse" cock was human-shaped, Andrea's really did look at least a little like a horse's cock, with a blunt, highly flared head and an off-center cum hole. I couldn't wait to see how it felt in me, and I told her so.

"Mooo!" I commanded Andrea firmly, thrusting my hips toward Andrea to illustrate my demands.

"Shh, in a moment," she said, and the part of me still capable of worrying about it was sure I was about to get the shot. She was merely pausing to push my legs behind my shoulders, which was easy with a body as flexible as mine. She had taken the fur-covered handcuffs from the bedside table and used them to connect my ankles behind my leash. "Is that okay? Comfortable enough?" she asked.

"Moo!" I said, wiggling my rump assertively.

"Okay then," she said, divesting herself of the rest of her clothing, exposing a perfect body: toned and strong, padded in all the right places. Once I would have called her breasts huge, but they could hardly have been much more than K cups. My cream-filled breasts, meanwhile, would easily have suffocated me if Andrea hadn't left my hands free to corral them.

"I guess you're ready," she said, spreading me open to accept her bell end, then slid in easily. "Oh God. I'm glad I made you so deep," she said in a voice shaking with ecstasy.

"Moomoo," I told her in full agreement.

"Is this okay?" she asked, gripping my nipples to control the surging of my massive breasts with each of her quickening thrusts. Because I hadn't been milked recently, they were slightly taut, which helped control their movement further, so I was able to moo my approval without being smacked in the face.

"Oh god, I didn't know fucking a bimbo cow would feel this good. Is it as good for y..." she asked, but then an orgasmic gout of cream from my breasts answered for me. She giggled charmingly. "I guess it is. Ready for me to continue?"

"Moo!" I agreed, and her pounding resumed and intensified, until she came in me the first time. In my folded position, the little cum bulge in my womb was particularly palpable, though of course I couldn't look past my breasts to check it it was visible.

After some tugging and several additional climaxes on both our parts relieved enough pressure of various kinds that she could more comfortably relax on top of and inside me, using my breasts like pillows, and have a cogent conversation. "So, you're probably wondering when I'm going to inject you."

"I was," I admitted, feeling very secure by then that the pill had had plenty of time to work.

"Well, I've been injecting you. I put it in my semen."

"Oh. What changes will I experience?"

"Not too much. One is I'm changing your cream flavour. I like dulce de leche and think it'll be great for your brand, too. I'm sorry I couldn't consult you ahead of time, of course."

"I like dulce de leche," I said with a shrug. "Seems like a lot of trouble to go through just for that."

"Well, that was just a small part of it. I did it mostly because I needed to make sure your milk would be set aside from the others, at least at first, because I don't want this payload to spread too far right away."

"Why?"

"Because I've also included a blocker, to permanently prevent this whole category of phenotypic changes. That's one reason I'm so glad to find you really embracing your bimbo cow identity. I've been following enough of your research to know you'd been planning on reversing some of the changes, and I think you were on the right path! But obviously I couldn't allow that to happen. And your new cream will start to make it so no one can reverse the changes I've unleashed."

I was simultaneously chilled by her insane hubris and warmed by the knowledge that I'd frustrated her ambitions despite being a bimbo cow.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"World peace. Stuff like that. When everyone is much more docile and inclined toward sexual bonding, the amount of social cohesion and tolerance will exponentially greater. I've saved the world, you know. With your help."

"You don't seem that docile," I said. Her whole hard length was still buried in me.

"Well, I suppose I did except myself," she said, gently resuming her thrusting. "But part of it is that you're so very fuckable. I find I am disconsolate at the thought that I won't be able to have sex with you until after the baby is born."

"You're already sure you've put a bun in my oven?" I asked.

"By my calculations you have over half a liter of my cum in your reproductive tract, and you're definitely ovulating."

"Nikki will have something to say about me having a baby with someone else," I told her.

"Well, I got her pregnant on my way in. That's how I was so sure she wouldn't interrupt us. She was a little too tight for me, but I was extra gentle. Don't tell her that you're hands-down my favourite."

"You fucked my wife?" I asked, more surprised than angry.

"At her request," Andrea said. "Granted, I also saw to it that she went into heat at the same time, so I was mostly sure she would."

"Is that why she's been funny lately," I said, still feeling calm, though I definitely didn't approve of Andrea's sociopathological manipulation.

"Why don't you think we'll terminate our pregnancies?" I asked.

"Because, cutie, I'm telling you not to, and you wouldn't do something I expressly told you not to. And you want smart kids, don't you? You know our child will be both beautiful and brilliant."

"True," I allowed, "But why do you think I won't be able to defy you? Don't try to tell me you've invented true mind control."

"Oh, of course not. If you truly didn't want to have my child, me telling you to do so wouldn't force you to take it to term, but you do, so you will. Now, there would be the risk that you would terminate just to frustrate my plans, which is why I included a drug in my semen that will block access to this conversation until after you've given birth. Not a CHANGE effect this time or true anterograde amnesia."

"That's very wrong of you," I told her with a flicker of anger.

"Yes, you're right, Bubbles, but you see, when you took that pill, it meant a regular injection wouldn't work. In fact, even if you'd only taken it after the fact, it could very well have messed up at least some changes. But I anticipated that, and instead the baby will bombard you with the same payload as was in the injection until it takes fully. I'm not sure how long it will take, but I've very sure it will be quite a bit less than nine months. And then there will never be any danger of anyone reversing your changes, or anyone else's. At least until a new technology is invented, by which time society will have changed irrevocably. And everyone will be much happier."

"Oh." I could hardly think of what else to say.

"Don't feel bad, Bubbles. You're a bimbo cow, after all. You can't expect to outwit me. And you shouldn't want to. Everyone will be happier after I have my way."

"What other changes are you making to me?" I asked despite knowing I wouldn't remember later. Or at least, I wouldn't remember until much later.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, and pulled out of me and shook her head as if to clear her mind. "Well, there's a roster of improvements like slowed aging, increased cancer resistance, loads of other disease immunities, reduced need for sleep - you'll like that for your research - another slight strengthening of your back and neck muscles to support your racks," she paused to pat my breasts and horns to indicated which 'racks' she meant, "And a slight tweak to how milking affects your amygdala to reduce your susceptibility to suggestion from strangers. Loved ones like Nikki can still train you and give you commands, but no one you don't trust will be able to make you do anything you don't want to do."

"Doesn't that conflict with your interest in controlling your primary vector for infecting the world?" I asked, not really noticing that I'd grabbed ahold of her prick again. I just didn't like to see it drooping, so I stroked it erect again.

"Not really. All the things I really need from you I'll get regardless. And the thing is, I..." she shuddered as I licked a small dollop of cum off the tip of her cock. "When we see each other next time, and you do things like this, I want to be sure it's because you really like me, not because I want you to like me."

"Ahh, hat's hweet," I said with my long bovine tongue wrapped around her glans. She couldn't really thrust into my mouth, so I started forcing my breasts together around her massive semen-slick shaft and stroking up and down.

"My God," she groaned, "Please, my bollocks are empty, I can't do this again."

I continued on with my retribution. What retribution I could manage under the circumstances.

"Fucking bimbo cows," she muttered in some combination of awe and exasperation. That just encouraged me, of course. "Ergh!" she grunted as I applied just a slight bit of suction to draw out some precum.