All Comments on 'Witness for the Prosecution Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SlofredSlofred11 months ago

Maribel knew where too many bones were burred. and she had shown she was willing to talk. No more reason for the swamp rats than that.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman11 months agoAuthor
Chapter 2 submitted

Chapter 2 has been submitted. Level 4 Patreon patrons have the cliffhanger already, and all the Level 1-4 Patreon patrons will have Chapter 2 overnight.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Huge thnx for calling out those cheating football bastards. Gonna out myself a bit. IT WAS A FUMBLE. It was the closest thing to everything IRL swamp frogs I ever saw in pro sports. Look up the date. What honorable "patriot" wouldn't want a red white & blue team to win? And now as that person buys into the Raiders? The mantras I use to stay sane? Not even printable on a porn sight. So..... Its just Business.

teedeedubteedeedub11 months ago

God DAMN you can light me up.................

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have to say - being a major fan of Agatha Christie for many years - that you are probably the closest writer I have ever come across to get close to her in many ways. I dunno what I'll do if you ever stop your stories WW!!!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

I think that the reason is to coverup for whom was leading the Scavenger Hunt. There is a master plan to be solved. The leader was afraid that one of each group would spill the beans of what they knew like Maribel did. Why was Team W all killed?

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...