All Comments on 'Witness Protection Trophy Wives'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some troll rates all new posts as 1 star. The troll reminds me of a character in Henry Fonda movie 'Young Mr. Lincoln'. Character is Jack Cass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a horrible story, but probably not the best category for what it was. A lot of writers don't understand this, but expectations are formed based on title, category, and tags before a person begins reading. Even if the story is good, if it doesn't actually meet those expectations there is a negative perception formed which lowers ratings. Based on the first and last page, I wonder if it shouldn't go in Fetish, as you clearly have a toilet fixation, but Erotic Encounters would be a safer choice.

On an unrelated note, I had to laugh at the scene where he's shopping for feminine hygiene products. One of the things I've told my daughters to do if they think their guy is getting serious is to send him on this very shopping trip. If he's not man enough to touch a box containing individually wrapped unused tampons or the plastic bag containing individually wrapped unused pads, he's not much of a catch. It's sad, but a couple of girls who are friends with my youngest both live with just their dads and have called me for such things when they're caught without at work because their biological fathers won't do it. It makes you wonder why they got divorced. NOT!

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

given the woman was seperated and divorcing I dont see why this is in LW, and given the way beyond obvious scat kink it should be in fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, ending was OK. A little to long for me, story started to lose me. parts could have been cut out and it would still make sense

koosewatcherkoosewatcherabout 1 year ago

Good read, need more action for a movie contract.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gee, just the type story I wanted to read, NOT! I don't know what appeal there is to you in a beautiful girl wanting/needing to take a shit> It rates all the way down there with scat videos and just above rape and snuff films. Maybe someday you will write something worthwhile but today was not it! Grow up or get therapy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poop fetish story with women on the rag. No characters beyond being selfish and bitchy. Over 30 paragraphs about shit and toilet paper. no story here, just a sicko dreaming of scat.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Some idiot rates all these new crap stories as *5. Doesn’t remind me of anything but an idiot.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Wow…..someone actually counted the number of paragraphs related to poo and toilet paper?

My comment is that the author doesn’t seem to think any male has ever bought sanitary supplies for his wife or gf? If I saw a guy looking confused, I’d offer to help him find what he was looking for.

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 year ago

Ugh. Glad I quit reading and read the comments here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You could’ve wrote about anything and you choose poop? Weird fetish but you do you

TrionyxTrionyx8 months ago

You could have easily wrapped things up after the Russian as the whole second scenario with the Venezuelan woman seemed tacked on with no real additional meaning. However, I enjoyed the story and all the comments about story categories and fecal fixations should be ignored. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous