Wives and Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mummy..... Felix and I have decided to move into the annex until we find our own house....if that is OK with you...." Chrissy announced when we were all sat around the small breakfast table with coffee and croissants.

"I think that will be super...." Margot said a bit flatly, I wasn't convinced that she really meant it, but Chrissy didn't seem to notice. "Did Felix need much persuading to come round to the idea?"

"I think I managed to persuade him it is for the best..." Chrissy grinned and thrust her bare foot into my crotch making me twitch with surprise and I felt my face start to redden.

Margot looked up and for a moment locked eyes with me. Oh Fuck! She knew..... she knew or had guessed that her daughter had brought me round by having sex with me that morning.... and she was angry, worse than that she was jealous! That was one scenario that I hadn't planned for.

"So when do you plan moving in?" She asked with forced enthusiasm which was wasted on Chrissy who now had the bit between her teeth.

"Straight away..... I will start moving some of the stuff from my room this evening when I get home from work.... Felix is going to drive up to London and collect his clothes and some essential bits and pieces today..." That came as a surprise to me... I had planned to drive up to town but only to do some shopping and get a haircut.

Chrissy seemed genuinely excited by the prospect of our finally living together, we had been married nearly six months and had spent most of our time apart with only odd nights in hotel rooms, I guess that women want more than that from a relationship. Men's minds tend to leap from one fuck to the next... women want a continuity of affection.

"Would it help if you took the Range Rover to move your stuff, Felix?" Margot offered. "It might be easier than making several journeys in the MGB..."

"Won't you need the car today?"

"No, I am not on duty until six this evening but will then be on call through the night...the graveyard shift...." Margot said, "I do have the Spitfire if I need to go out during the day..."

I followed the two of them through the hall to the front door my eyes fixed on their legs and arses. I really don't know which of them has the best legs, they both have shapely legs with nicely rounded thighs, narrow ankles and small neat feet. I wondered if Gail's legs were good as well, so far I had only seen her wearing trousers. This morning both Margo and her daughter were wearing fitted midi-skirts which hugged their thighs and rounded arses and made me shudder with the memories of grasping those neat buttocks during our love-making.... both of them, my wife and my mother-in-law.

"OK Chrissy.... Have a good first day back at work," I pulled her to me and held her close for a minute before kissing her. "Are you sure you don't want me to drive you into the hospital?"

"No, I'll take my own car.... then you won't need to collect me later." She affirmed.

"OK, be careful driving home..." I fussed like a dutiful husband. "Make sure you have your cell 'phone."

I watched her step up to her mother and give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for letting us use the annex, Mummy..." She said. She turned and ran back to me and reached up to give me another swift kiss on the lips. "I really feel married now..... we have a place to live and I have a husband seeing me off to work who will be waiting for me when I get home...." I waited for the crack about having a meal on the table but it didn't come.

I stood on the doorstep with Margot and watched her get into her little red BMW Mini, tossing her briefcase onto the passenger seat and then drive off turning onto the B416 road and head towards Slough.

I felt like a shit and a fraud. Life was supposed to be fun....sex was supposed to be fun and both were starting to become complicated.

"Have you got time for a coffee before you go up to town?" Margot asked me.

She slipped her arm through mine as we turned back into the house and hugged it close to her breast affectionately.

"Am I forgiven, now?" I probed.

"For what?"

"I am not sure but I got the feeling that I had pissed you off this morning....."

She paused in the door to the kitchen and turned back on me.

"Felix... you are a bastard!" She snapped, "You are married to my daughter and you have made me your whore!" I didn't know whether she was angry or hurt, if she was about to spit in my face or break down in tears.

"Margo.... My darling Margo...." I said softly. The look on her face was breaking my heart. "You know that I do not think of you that way...... I could never think of you as a whore..."

"But I am your whore..." She said softly, turning into me and placing her hands on my shoulders and raising her face to mine, our lips only centimetres apart. "You know that you can have me any time that you want..... that I am yours for the taking....always!"

"Margo, are you jealous of Chrissy and me?" I had to ask her directly. Probably a really stupid crass thing to do but I needed to know. I needed to know how best to protect these two wonderful women who I was treating so shamefully. She was right, I was behaving like a real bastard!

"Of course I'm fucking jealous!" She snapped. "There isn't a woman alive who likes the idea of sharing her man... even if she knows that there is no alternative."

"So you see me as YOUR MAN, do you?" I followed up with a grin. I was starting to feel like a rag doll being disputed over by two bull terriers.

"Of course you bloody are..." She growled. I could feel those possessive teeth sinking deeper into my soft emotional underbelly, "You bloody seduced me....now you belong to me!"

"And Chrissy....what about Chrissy?" I was not sure that I wanted to go there but it needed saying, I was a big boy now, you had to learn to take your whipping and live with it.

"Yes, Christina too....!" She put on a stern face, "You chose to fuck both of us..... now you have to stand up and take what is coming to you...."

"Can't I take it laying down?" I laughed.

"Piss off!" She retorted but I detected a hint of a smile twitching the side of her mouth. Margot had a terrific sense of humour... if I could make her smile then I could win this!

She turned her back on me and went to the breakfast table and sat down. I poured two cups of strong black coffee from the old fashioned Cona which was permanently bubbling away in the kitchen and took them to the table and pulled out the chair beside her. Her honey blonde hair was tied back in a cute thick pony tail and she tugged at the band to release it in a golden cascade flowing around her shoulders and forming a protective screen about her face.

"Are you upset because Chrissy and I have decided to move into the annex flat... is that it?" I had had serious reservations about living in the one house with two lovers from the outset.

"No sweetheart..." She smiled at me weakly as I brushed aside the curtain of silky hair so that I could see her eyes. "As long as you do not object....how could I possibly be opposed to having you close by at all times..... it is just...well..."

"What?"

"You cannot understand how jealous it makes me listening to you making love to my daughter, hearing her howling in ecstasy when you bring her to orgasm, and catching the scent of your love making when I come into your room..... and wanting all of that for myself!"

Fuck, I wasn't prepared for this, I wasn't ready for this beautiful, wonderful woman, my mother-in-law to be opening her heart and offering herself to me.... and I wasn't prepared for the surge of desire and the instant erection which her words evoked.

"So what are we going to do?" I couldn't see any way out of this conundrum, the worst possible of all love triangles, without hurting either or both of these wonderful women, or without giving up the best fucking that I had ever had.

Margo must have read something of what I was thinking in my face, she leaned in and kissed me long and hard on the lips.

"Felix..... I am NOT giving you up! "She told me with total conviction. "And I don't expect you to give up Christina either.... She needs you as much as I do! You are the best thing that has happened to both of us....ever!"

"OK, so what do you have in mind....?" I was beginning to feel better about the situation already, there was a clear promise in her words and she was beginning to smile again.

"I think I have a cunning plan...." She chuckled.

*

*

"Thank you for offering to help..." I said gratefully to Margot. We had parked her Range Rover in my mews garage and were walking to the rear entrance of my apartment block. Margot had insisted in driving up to London with me to help sort out the clothes and possessions that I wanted to bring down to the annex. I suspect after our talk that morning that she was afraid that once back in my own environment I might chicken out and do a runner or just refuse to return to Gerrards Cross. I would never do that, although I admit that a brief fantasy of a beach side shack in the Turks and Caicos or somewhere similar with no marital extradition treaty had flashed across my mind a couple of times.

"Morning Mr. Felix...." We were greeted by Albert, the ancient uniformed concierge who came with the building, as we crossed the lobby to the lifts. "If you are going to be at home this week... I will order your morning newspapers, Sir."

"Thank you Albert...but we had better leave that for a few days..... Oh, this is Mrs. Colbert, my Mother-in-Law....." I saw a flicker of surprise and disappointment flash across his face, I had almost broken his poor old gambler's heart when I had told him about getting married some weeks back when I returned to England.

Albert and his shift relief George had been running a book on the women that I brought back to the flat for close to twenty years and I guess that he had seen Margot as a new runner to add to the Felix Race card. It was supposed to be a secret, but somehow Gabby had got wind of their little sporting venture a while back and had blown the whistle. We had sneaked down to the porter's office after sending Albert out on an errand in a covert raid that would have made Mossad proud, and had discovered logs and odds tables, listing all the women who visited my flat, how often, whether they stayed overnight and for how long; each of them allocated a handicap value. Some of the visitors had names whilst others were simply described as 'Blonde/Brunette/Redhead No.8 , 20's, 1 Nighter/Regular' or similar. I guess that neither of us wanted to deprive to two old men of their fun and so agreed to pretend that we were still in ignorance of their little game. I think that Gabby was quite flattered that she was currently top of the leader board and odds on favourite. In fairness she was probably my most frequent female visitor and had spent more nights in my bed than any other woman over the past eighteen years since I inherited the flat.

How my getting married would affect their odds calculations I could not imagine. We have never quite figured out the coded leader board objectives but my guess was that it was based on the estimated number of times I got my end away with individual women. I suspected that Albert had recruited my housekeeper, Mrs. Lloyd to keep him informed of my laundry usage to back up their sightings. I had learned very early on to always put my bedlinen in the laundry bag first thing each morning if I had a guest the night before, it was less embarrassing for Mrs. Lloyd and myself, she then only had to make up the bed and put the bag down the old fashioned laundry shute.

"What a sweet old man," Margot had remarked. Albert was at least 75 and his mate George was considerably older; both were long past retirement but the residents would have risen up in protest if the building managers had tried to force them out.

"He is an old villain!" I chuckled. "He used to sell me cigarettes and beers when I was fourteen and would accept 'tips' to let me sneak girls into the apartment during the school holidays whilst Uncle Frederick was out.... But he never ratted on me, and is totally discreet and trustworthy..." I had known the old reprobate since I was a child and came to stay with my uncle during the school holidays he knew me well and I suspected that Margot was going to get added to the 'conquest list' regardless of her in-law status, her body was just too outstanding and she was 'just my type' and could not be ignored as a contender.

I opened the apartment door and ushered Margot in before me and pointed her in the direction of the lounge.

"There has been a woman in here!" Margot remarked smiling with her delicate eyebrows arched inquisitively almost as soon as she entered the flat.

"What.... Er..... How?"

"Shalimar from Guerlain...." She informed me tapping the side of her nose knowingly, "I would lay odds that it isn't your cleaner's perfume, Felix..."

"Ah!" I exclaimed as the penny dropped. "That will be Gabby... Gabriel Rubens, my manager and agent..... she comes in most days when I am away to deal with the post..." The small stack of personal mail on my desk indicated that Gabby had indeed collected my post from the front desk and taken the business related correspondence away to be processed by her office staff.

In this age of electronic communications most of my personal post consisted of 'fan mail' about the Dirk Black novels which I liked to read before passing to Sarah Solomon, one of Gabby's assistants to send out responses, likewise I always spent a few minutes each morning reading the posts that had been added to my web-site and selecting which I would reply to personally and which could be flagged for Sarah to deal with.

*

Sarah Solomon had been dealing with my fan mail as part of her duties for a number of years now. She had originally worked for my publisher as a very minor clerk and had been assigned to deal with my correspondence as a very minor author after my second or third novel. Back in those early days, I was a painfully enthusiastic young writer and called in to the publisher's office every couple of days without fail to read my fan mail and generally make a fucking nuisance of myself. Sarah had been assigned to keep me from pissing off the editors and proofreaders and had been a real help in guiding me through pitfalls of getting into correspondence with readers, spotting which ones were potential stalkers, which letters actually contained useful comments and tips and consoling me when the trolls struck. Yes, I always knew that the Dirk Black novels were utter crap but no author likes to have the reading public confirm that opinion. Sarah helped me to stop worrying and learn to love the royalty cheques.

I guess that it was inevitable that sooner or later I was going to put a move on her. She was the same age as me and incredibly bright with a degree in performing arts and a terrific personality, but a total lack of ambition and was perfectly content to pick up the mundane crap assigned to her by the publishing house....shit like baby-sitting their youngest thriller writer.

Sarah was about 5'5" with medium length dark hair which always seemed to be in need of a good hair-stylist, it was spiky in all the wrong places and when she periodically had it highlighted just appeared streaky as though something had been dripped over her head. Her dark brown eyes were hidden behind large oval spectacles which I guessed hadn't changed style since her student days and she either wore no facial make-up at all or daubed lipstick of a totally inappropriate colour anywhere but on her rather nice full lips. I liked Sarah a lot. She was not only devoted to promoting my stupid books but she was great fun to be with even though my best efforts to get her pissed cost me a fortune in bottles of white wine and got nowhere...that girl seemed to have hollow legs and a total immunity to alcohol.... the booze just made her pee a lot.

I was researching the background for 'DIRK AND THE TEMPLE OF APHRODITE' which was set in the Greek islands and had stepped up the erotic aspect of my writing at my editor's insistence. It had turned out that 80% of my readership were female who preferred to be titillated by my hero's sexual athletics then his prowess at disposing of Russian spies and Middle Eastern Terrorists. The pundits were right...the more sex that I put into the books the higher the sales figures, I just had to tone down some of the naughtier bits for the US and Portuguese editions.

Sarah and I had spent the afternoon at the Oxford and Cambridge Club in Pall Mall using their extensive library to research the Greek mythology I was using as thematic background for the book and afterwards had dined in the club restaurant, The Coffee Room and then consumed several brandies on the roof terrace enjoying the mild summer evening. Afterwards I had hailed a cab and taken her back to the publisher's offices to collect her car and followed her up to her desk to put away her files. The office building was devoid of life except for the night security guard who had recognised Sarah and passed us in with a wave and returned to sleeping through the second half of the 2002 World Cup football match flickering away on his monitor.

Her so called office was little more than a desk sharing space in a store room in the older Edwardian end of the building, crammed with grey steel shelving containing box files and dusty cartons of papers and books and to my surprise a couple of pallets of polythene wrapped copies of my first two novels, DIRK'S CONQUESTS' and DIRK & THE DEVIL. I guess that Sarah was also the custodian of the hardback editions that were sent out to bookstores on my first national book signing tour itinerary which was due to start the following week.

The only other comforts were a hoop backed chair for visitors and an old rag rug on the floor, the overhead light was just a bare bulb without even a lampshade. Her employers really treated her like shit, it was a shame because she was very efficient and a nice kid.

Sarah disappeared into the shelving and came back carrying two large box files, which she dumped on the desk. She had a massive smile on her face which I thought made her look very attractive and by her joyful expression you would have thought she had discovered some rare archaeological treasure.

"This is all the research that I have put together for you for 'APHRODITE', I will add today's notes and then get it all typed up for you tomorrow," She paused and gave me a rather desperate smile, "I could stay and do it tonight if it's really urgent....I don't mind as it's for you...."

She removed her thick cardigan and hung in on the back of the desk chair, beneath it she was wearing a plain dark grey calf length shift dress tied at the waist with a woven cord belt which made her look like a slender monk. Even through the material I could see that the tiny padded bra she was wearing seemed to hang on her small breasts.

"I'm sure you have somewhere better to be....I have already monopolized most of your day..."

"Oh, no Felix..... I often work late, it is better than sitting at home alone...." Had I detected a hint of availability?

"I feel privileged to have the aid of such an efficient helper," I flattered smiling. She visibly swelled with pride at the compliment and I got the feeling that maybe she didn't get very many, I guess that researchers are often just ignored most of the time and considered boring for the rest. I personally found her to be interesting company, we had talked intelligently about history and travel and her conversation hadn't once touched on Westlife, which until recently I had thought was an aquarium somewhere in Cornwall; or television domestic soaps which I hate with a vengeance, subjects which seem to occupy the minds of many young women under thirty.