Wives and Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled a couple of card wallets from the files and started to thumb through, carefully slotting the new pages of notes into the existing bundles. I moved around the desk to stand behind her and look over her shoulder leaning on the low back of her chair. A wispy strand of dark hair had taken on a life of its own and was trailing enticingly against her white neck, and almost without thinking I used the tip of my finger to push the errant wisp back into the tangle at the nape of her neck. She gave a tiny shudder as my finger touched her neck and took a small fast, almost inaudible, intake of breath, but said nothing and did not move away.

I gently tracked my finger tip down to the little indent at the point where her neck met her shoulder, her long neck, shoulders and the top of her spine exposed by the scoop neck of her dress looked so soft and inviting and I leaned forward and pressed my lips lightly against that pale skin just where her hairline ended beneath the straggle of dark hair. She smelled of apple blossom shampoo and her strange looking hair was actually quite thick but soft and silky.

I was a little surprised when she didn't cry out in protest or pull away but instead her whole body shuddered and she let out a deep gasp and rolled her head pressing her exposed neck backwards onto my lips. I moved my hands to her shoulders where they were exposed by the wide neck of her shift and gently started to massage whilst my lips explored more of the back of her neck from the hairline down to her top vertebrae and then around to nuzzle into the side of her throat. She was now breathing very deeply and tipped her head backwards so that my lips could reach further onto her throat and I could lightly touch the underside of her jaw with the tip of my tongue.

"O-o-o-o-a-h... O-o-o-o-a-h..." she moaned softly and I felt her hands come up to rest lightly over mine on her neck, not pushing them away, more as if she was holding them there to prevent my releasing her. I moved around so that I was beside her half sitting on the corner of her desk and could ease her round on the swivel chair to face me and leaned over and tipped her face towards mine with a finger beneath her chin. Her eyes were closed and her wide mouth slightly open and I could see the pink tip of her tongue peeping from between her perfectly even white teeth. She was breathing in little short anticipatory pants, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

"Oh Felix... please kiss me... please." She murmured. Her dark brown misty eyes flickered half open beneath the large oval spectacles. Her mouth was soft and wet and surrendering and our first open mouthed kiss was gentle and long leaving both of us breathless and sighing into each other's mouths, our tongue tips just lightly touching. At some point she had put her hands each side of my face and I had thrust my fingers deep into her hair at the back of her head each of us anchoring to the other.

This was the last thing that I had expected or intended to happen when I arranged to meet Sarah earlier that day. I had thought of her as a nice girl who had helped me find research material for my books; she was helpful and pleasant to be with even if she was a rather dowdy ordinary little sparrow. Now we were panting into each other's faces with lust and I seriously wanted to possess her there and then; to satisfy the massive erection that was crowding the front of my jeans. An erection that this little mouse had brought on!

My nose had nudged her spectacles during the kiss and they were askew on her face and laughing softly she reached up and removed them and placed them carefully on the desk.

I wanted more of her and that kiss had confirmed to me that she was more than ready and willing to surrender to my desires. I moved my palms beneath her elbows so that I could ease her up to stand against me, she must have kicked her shoes off at some time because she was even shorter than I remembered and her head was tilted right back so that she could look up into my face. My palms gripped her neat rounded buttocks holding her hard against me, my now engorged prick pressed against her little soft stomach.

"Kiss me again... I want you to kiss me again!" She sighed. I moved my lips back to cover hers and this time our kiss was more demanding, urgent and full of pent up passion, our tongues thrusting and coiling around each other our open mouths sucking the breath from each other's lungs until we both totally breathless again and I had moved to planting small light kisses across every part of her face, lips, chin and cheeks. I buried my face into the crook of her neck and kissed that sensitive erogenous zone at the point where the throat joins the breast bone and then slowly drew the tip of my tongue up her throat and across her cheek so that I could gently nibble at the lobe of her ear and was rewarded with a deep moan of pleasure and lust; a wanting that matched my own.

This little mouse was turning out to be really hot.... I was amazed that my normally reliable Pootang Radar had not picked up on her weeks ago...

I don't remember moving but suddenly we were both kneeling on the rug behind her desk facing each other our lips still touching, her knees either side of mine, Sarah's arms were locked around my neck and my hands were on her waist; I could feel the softness of her tiny breasts against my ribs and my trapped erection was lightly touching her stomach, enough that she must have been able to feel that hot, hard bulge, through her thin linen dress.

I couldn't wait any longer to feel her against me, to feel her naked skin next to mine, and brought my hands to the hem of her dress and lifted it slowly up, she raised her arms above her head and we stopped kissing only long enough for me to ease the garment over her head and drop it to the floor behind her. She reached expertly behind her back to release the plain white cotton bra and revealed her tiny breasts to me. They were not the flat round globes of a very young girl but were perfectly shaped, slightly elliptical, and pointy and had quite large aureoles, round and dark, surrounding small firm looking dark pink nipples which stood out in contrast to her milky white skin. Her tits were so very tiny that they fascinated me; my mouth fastened on first one and then the other sucking and licking the nibbles into hard hot points. Sarah threw her head back, her mouth open and she was gasping and panting almost in time to the motions of my lips on her hard little nubbins.

"Oh Felix that is s-o-o-o-o-o-o good!" She gasped, tugging at my rugby shirt until it had joined her dress on the floor and I could pull our naked bodies together. I really loved that special feeling of a woman's breasts against the skin of my chest, it is almost like a signature in flesh, every woman, and every pair of breasts feels different and special.

The sheer lust of the moment made both of us fumble and our words were becoming incoherent. There were nice, affectionate things that I wanted to say to this super girl but they just came out in a mumble and I guess it was the same for her as well but the meanings were not lost our bodies were singing a duet of passion and desire that needed no words. Somehow she struggled to her feet and in a single swift movement pushed her black cotton panties over her hips and kicked them away. She was not wearing tights as I had thought originally but thick black self-supporting stockings; she made to start rolling them down but I stopped her.

"No," I croaked hoarsely, "I like them..." She was standing naked before me except for those stockings, I put my hands on her hips and drew her to me pressing my lips against her firm rounded belly and then downwards nuzzling through the triangular soft bush of dark, almost black fluff until my lips were level with her pussy and blew a long, hot breath onto and over her vagina, and very swiftly and gently touched the very tip of my tongue to her clit which was swollen and peeping between the lips. Her hips jerked against my face and she let out a sharp cry.

"A-a-a-a-a-h! Oh Felix!" Her hands found my head and I felt her sink her finger tips into my hair and hold my face against her crotch. I blew again and she let out a deep groan of pleasure and anticipation as I pulled her back down leaving a trail of damp kisses from her belly up to her chin.

I don't remember wriggling out of my jeans, shorts and socks and suddenly I was naked and we were laying together my body half over hers with my erection sandwiched between us. Her face was a glow of happiness her brown eyes sparkling as I nuzzled into her throat drawing soft moans of pleasure from between her slightly parted lips. I touched her cheek tenderly with the tips of my fingers and then drew my hand down the length of her body, touching and gently squeezing her nipples and then brushing over her ribs and belly and exploring the deep softness of her pubic muff until I finally found her little clit rolling it lightly with the tip of my thumb. She gasped again, as if with surprise, and her hips gave a little jerk but my fingers slipped easily into her slit which was hot and already soaked with her sex juices, I was surprised how quickly she had got to that level of sexual arousal. I moved my fingers gently caressing her pussy lips and rolling around her clit which was small even when engorged with desire and she responded by pushing her pelvis at my hand, forcing my fingers to move harder and faster over her butterball, her quiet moans and gasps becoming ever more intense and frequent. I felt her whole body start to tremble, her legs making little jerking motions, her thigh was rubbing against my hard prick and squeezing out little drops of pre-cum to smear her skin.

"Oh my God! You are making me cum...." She shrieked loudly. Her slim body jerked and spasmed as a huge orgasm rolled through her body and she clamped her hands over her mouth to stop herself screaming again. The quaking of her climax slowed and she reached up and pulled my face close to hers.

"Do it, please.... fuck me!" she whispered breathlessly. She did not need to urge me any further I was already far beyond the point of no return and eased myself above her, roughly pushing her thighs wide apart and lowered myself down guiding my rigid cock to her love portal and inserted the tip into the mouth of her vagina which was tight but moist from her orgasm and pushed forward, entering her a slow inch at a time until I was embedded inside her hot liquid tunnel as far as I could go. Each small thrust brought a deep gasp or pant from her in response but otherwise she made no sound or movement until I was fully inside her and then she groaned deeply, and thrust her pelvis forward forcing me even deeper into her wet roiling love tube still quivering from her huge climax moments before. She locked her legs firmly around mine as I started to thrust into her, long hard thrusts now, which increased in speed and force until we were slamming together madly each thrust raising her small body off the floor and then slamming it back down again. She was gasping and mumbling incoherently and I guess that I was as well; I felt her shudder beneath me and I think that she may have orgasmed again but then I reached my limit as her vagina swelled and rippled around my already over sensitised prick and I erupted like a volcano spewing my hot semen into her waiting womb. The carpet beneath us felt soaked but I guess that her juices had contributed towards that far more than mine.

We lay side by side on that office floor for several silent minutes, my arm beneath her shoulders and my face buried deep into her hair, it smelled of apple blossom shampoo and felt sexy and silky across my face and throat.

"Do you have a cigarette?" she asked quietly. I dragged my jeans over found my packet of Dunhill, lit two and passed one to her and we sat up with our backs against a stack of cardboard boxes.

"I didn't know that you smoked." I said conversationally.

"I don't really... only when..." she burst into a short spasm of coughing as if to emphasise her point. It made us both laugh and I reached up and got an empty box lid to use as an ashtray.

"I should walk you to your car," I said and then quickly scrambled about the floor gathering up our discarded clothing. She smiled and nodded pulling her dress over her head and stuffing her bra and knickers into her briefcase. Nobody was going to notice that that tiny bra was missing but without it her figure was almost boyishly slim.

I didn't see Sarah again until three days later when I called at the offices of Rubens and Goldberg for a meeting with Gabby. Sarah was sitting at a desk in one of the side offices off of the reception. I waved to her cheerfully and she waved back her broad smile lighting up her whole face.

"So what is Sarah doing here?" I asked Gabby.

"Well somebody had to rescue the poor little cow after you had fucked her out of a job...." Gabby had snapped.

"What?"

"You are a bloody idiot, Felix...." She stated simply giving me a welcoming kiss on the cheek. "Have you never heard of security cameras.....?"

"Oh Shit!"

"Pictures of your naked arses were all over the office by ten the next morning...."

"So how did she end up here?"

"She is a good researcher and knows how your books work.... I persuaded the publishers to let me take over that function for you and offered her a staff job as your personal assistant and researcher....."

"Oh that's great!" I could see the sense and was grateful to Gabby for cleaning up yet other of my fuck-ups.

"You fucked her....you get to own her...." Gabby laughed, "Her salary is coming out of your royalties..." She added. I didn't care I could afford it and I was more than happy to keep Sarah close.

Sarah and I shared a short but intense sexual interlude, shagging each other brainless at her bedsit in Golders Green, at my apartment, a week-end in a hotel at Hastings and on the empty top floor of a Number 13 Bus returning to her place after the cinema. I can't remember how or when we drifted apart but after a few weeks we returned to being good friends and she stayed on as my personal researcher. We never slept together again and she is now living with a guy called Miles who owns a chain of dry cleaning shops.

*

It was well after mid-day when Margot had contented herself that she had poked into every drawer and cupboard and made an intimate examination of the contents of my wardrobe, sock drawer and underwear hamper and put her seal of approval on those garments which I had selected to take down to Gerrards Cross this trip. She had almost had an orgasm over the kitchen and had spent an hour just making coffee and omelettes for lunch and pulling all my gadgets out of their homes and examining them....it kept her out of my hair whilst I packed my bags and collected up some of my object d'art and books boxed them for Albert's grandson Terry to transport to the car.

"This place is absolutely fabulous!" she enthused about the apartment when we finally sat in the kitchen after eating our eggs and enjoying a cigarette, "There is no way that you should allow my daughter to persuade you to sell it....Felix.... it is so....YOU!"

"We have already agreed that I will keep it on indefinitely," I agreed. "It is a good investment but I also need somewhere in London to stay when I come up to town and somewhere to hide away when I am having difficulty writing.....this place has always been inspirational for me."

"I don't suppose that there is any chance that we could try out that big bed with those silk sheets is there?" She purred running her clipped finger nails lightly down the exposed skin of my forearm.

"Bloody Hell, YES!" I laughed. "I was beginning to think that you were pissed with me again.... we have been here alone for two hours and you haven't shagged me yet, Margot!"

"That is too bad of me," she chuckled. "I must make a rule that when we are alone together we need to have sex at least every two hours....."

"Christ Margot.... You will have me totally shagged out in a week!" I said with a laugh, but I suspected that if the situation arose we would both rise to the occasion.

"Nonsense! I have ways of keeping you fit and active if you start to flag." She grinned, "I am a doctor remember!"

She walked in front of me across the lounge towards the bedroom, almost tripping me as she peeled and dropped her blue and white candy-stripe shirt to the carpet then turned to halt me in my tracks as she removed her pale blue silk bra and hung it on the bedroom door handle.

The old Sammy Cahn and Dean Martin ballad, with the opening line 'How Lucky Can One Man Be' started to play in my head and I made a mental note that I should adopt it as my theme song. I guess that having an over sexed wife like my beautiful Chrissy and a mother-in-law like the fabulous Margot who fulfilled everyman's dream of the ideal mistress is just about as lucky as any man can get. I sank down onto that big comfortable bed with Margot's fantastic luscious body in my arms and luxuriated in the feel of those dove grey silk sheets and pillows but suddenly a thought sprang unbidden into my mind..... there were actually three of a kind in the hand that I had been dealt.... I couldn't help wondering how Margot's elder daughter Gail would stack up against her sister and mother. She looked like them, they could almost be triplets in the right light, I was suddenly desperate to discover what Gail was like in bed.

To be continued.......

By the same author

The Touch

A Family Christmas

Lucky Jack