Wives Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuation from previous chapters.
3.4k words
4.14
20.1k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,335 Followers

Apologies I did submit the last chapter twice in error and then couldn't see how to delete it. Thanks for the comments, remember it's a bit of fantasy and hopefully a bit of fun.

***

The months leading up to hearing were stressful for all parties. The wives threats of divorce and not testifying, alongside hiring their own lawyer had resulted in securing their assets and the discovery of some additional investments and accounts their husbands had hoped to remain hidden.

The case headed toward employment tribunal with potential for further criminal and civil proceedings. No doubt alarmed about the scope for damage payments and loss of reputation, the company continued to back the three husbands.

All three wives had been listed as defence witnesses and had arrived to attend on the first morning of the initial hearing. What arrived at the same time caused pandemonium. Each of the husbands were served divorce papers.

Alarmed, the company lawyers confirmed the wives intention to provide truthful accounts including the fact that on all of the dates in question they were not with their husbands, who were together on business trips. At that point all hell broke loose, the lawyers asking for a delay to consider new evidence, but the case was quickly collapsing around them.

The company wasted no time in disassociating themselves from the husbands, claiming no knowledge of their actions. In light of the wives' statements and increasing number of claimants, the husbands were dismissed for gross misconduct. The company made immediate moves to settle the claims and the possibility of criminal proceedings became significantly more likely.

The legal ramifications were still working through two weeks later Susan when had agreed to meet Chris for a drink. She had enjoyed the thought of a date and spent time getting ready and choosing from her retro styled clothes. She opted for a red fitted dress with a plunging neckline. Heels and perfume finished her preparations.

They met at 7 and enjoyed a few quiet drinks; Susan had imposed her own ban on discussing husbands, court cases or divorces and was enjoying a relaxing evening in lovely company. They chatted easily about what each of them was currently doing and what they might do in the future.

That relaxation ended suddenly when Susan's husband Rob staggered into the bar. At over 6ft and 230lb he was hard to miss and was clearly drunk. He spotted Susan straight away, eyes raging he stormed across the bar to tower over her:

"You fucking bitch, you've ruined me. You got me fired and black-listed."

Susan stood and replied:

"I think you will find you did that all by yourself."

Rob:

"It was just a bit of fucking around, no one got hurt."

Susan:

"As usual self-pity and thinking only about yourself, without a thought for your victims or family."

Susan tried to continue, but Rob launched a slurring rant:

"Sitting here all smug... dressed like a whore, getting ready to fuck your toy boy, its obscene, he's young enough to be your son."

The barmaid had seen the trouble and said she was calling the police which prompted Rob to pronounce:

"She's a slut but she's still my fucking wife, so you can shut the fuck up."

Chris tried to usher Susan away but Rob was having none of it, grabbing her arm and shouting:

"She's coming with me."

Chris replied:

"Just clam down, we can talk about this."

The comment had the opposite effect, Rob was apoplectic:

"And you'd better fuck off before I kick your ass."

Chris didn't budge and calmly continued:

"She's not leaving with you, unless she wants to. "

Rob bellowed:

"One more word and you're dead you little shit".

Chris worked out at the gym a bit but was never a fighter; he had the usual run-ins working class kids do winning some, losing more. His overriding memories of the few fights he had were 'don't wait to get hit'. This was a less than helpful thought, as throwing the first punch in these circumstances would have moved any blame to him.

The thought was rudely interrupted by Rob whose massive frame was suddenly charging at him, he could see the start of a big swinging right hand coming toward him. It was like slow motion, Chris had time to step to the side and avoid the punch, thankfully, as it would have knocked him into the next week. As Rob lumbered by Chris gave him an extra push sending him careering through bar stools before landing hard on floor, he was clearly winded.

Chris:

"Listen Rob, just catch your breath and calm down".

The resultant rage enabled Rob to stand again.

'Shit' thought Chris; he tried to bluff it out:

"You're a big guy, but a bit out of shape, why don't we..."

Again he was interrupted by Rob stepping forward and throwing another right, but this time being careful not to over balance. The result lacked any power, Chris blocked and punched Rob in the guts which caused an audible exhale of air and doubled him up. Seconds later Rob began vomiting much to the amusement of bar who gave him a sarcastic cheer.

Susan took the opportunity to pull Chris away and leave the bar. They grabbed a cab with Susan checking he was ok and apologising for getting him involved.

Chris replied genuinely that it wasn't her fault; he was just pleased she wasn't alone.

"You were so calm and in control, my saving hero."

Chris shook it off, knowing he had been the opposite:

"I wouldn't go that far, he was pretty drunk."

Susan replied:

"Really, are you sure about that, hero's get to claim any prize they want?"

Chris:

"Oh, well in that case, yeah definitely at least hero 'ish', I think."

Susan:

"That's settled then, assuming you're happy with a married bitch cradle snatching whore as a prize."

Chris:

"I'm not, but I'll take the classy beautiful lady sitting next to me."

Susan replied:

"You just don't put a foot wrong do you hero... classy or not I'm going to fuck your brains out."

They started kissing and didn't stop until the taxi pulled up, quickly paying and hurrying into the house.

It was as if all of Susan's fantasies had come true, like living through a classic Hollywood film of the 50's with her as the 'damsel in distress' being rescued by the fearless young hero. She couldn't get Chris's clothes off quickly enough, pulling his jeans down as soon as they were in the door, she began to devour his cock, pushing as much of it down her throat as she could manage and over-coming her usual gag reflex.

Chris had never experienced a woman so wanton, the combination with Susan's outwardly classy respectable appearance was an ultimate turn on. He looked down to see Susan head bobbing, her bright red lipstick smeared across his cock; below was her heaving chest, her tits barely contained in bra.

He tried to warn Susan he was cumming, she replied with a muffled Mmmhmm and sucked on him even harder. Moments later he shot load after load down her throat.

Susan eventually came up for air still gasping.

Wow was all Chris could muster.

Susan smiled, stepped back and slid her red dress off, letting it pool to the floor revealing a vintage shelf bra and French knickers which covered a suspender belt holding up 15 denier nude stockings.

"That's just a start hero; you get to have your way with me any way you like tonight. I want that gorgeous cock to fill me up."

Despite the orgasm Chris remained rock hard, Susan's words making his cock twitch.

Chris paused on the meaning of 'anyway', he wasn't quite sure what Susan meant, but the idea of fucking her up the arse suddenly crossed his mind. And once there it was hard to think about anything else.

"Like my bra off "offered Susan.

Chris replied:

"No keep it on, I'm going to fuck you hard from behind and make your tits pop out of it, but you can turn around and show me that gorgeous arse."

Susan turned and wiggled her arse, the movement accentuated by the light satin French knickers, Chris stepped forward and gave it a playful spank, appreciating the resultant jiggle.

Chris:

"What if I want that as my prize?"

"I'm happy to take a spanking honey." replied Susan.

Chris answered:

"That's good to know, but actually I want to fuck you up the arse."

Susan hesitated:

"I've never ..."

"Even better." replied Chris, he went on:

"You did promise, now why don't you drop the knickers and bend over the dining table."

After a long pause and to his amazement Susan did exactly that.

The view was irresistible, Chris moved immediately behind Susan caressing her bum cheeks. He placed his cock between her crack moving it up and down slowly, he could feel Susan's body tensing.

As he told Susan to relax he pulled her cheeks apart and placed his cock at her entrance, using saliva to lubricate them both he pushed forward only to be met by a firm resistance. Several more attempts had the same result, just as Susan was about to suggest giving up, she felt her hole giving way to Chris's invading cock, there was sharp pain but she was able to breath her way through it.

Chris waited for her to recover before pulling back then pushing more into her, she was extraordinarily tight and he had to move very slowly. Susan felt relief each time he withdrew slightly, but it was fleeting as seconds later he pushed more into her. It felt like there was no end to it and Susan found her legs beginning to buckle, thankfully Chris finally bottomed out. The overriding sensation for Susan was of being full, for Chris is felt like his cock was in a vice.

"Mmmm you feel so tight Susan, are you ok?"

"Yeah I think so, just go steady."

Chris began to ease out and back in slow movements which felt exquisite. After the first few strokes Susan was able to relax more and found herself enjoying the new sensations. They are able to build up steady a rhythm. Despite the previous orgasm Chris was quickly on the brink spurred on by Susan's low groans. He pushed forward and stayed there as his cock began pumping cum into Susan's ass.

They both collapsed on the floor exhausted, then smiling when their eyes met.

Susan:

"Well you are full of surprises, I'm supposed to be the experienced married woman teaching you some tricks, but you've turned the tables."

Chris:

"Always good to try new things, do you think it's for you."

Susan:

"I surprised myself, I thought it was going to be too painful, but it felt very... fulfilling. Anyway, I am shattered, would you like to go to bed, to sleep I mean."

"Sounds good."

They curled up together and fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

When Chris woke the next day the bed was empty, he found Susan making coffee whilst chatting to Helen on the phone. She had already heard about the fight and confirmed Rob had been arrested when the police arrived at the bar. Chris overheard snippets of Susan's side of the conversation:

"Yes, he was quite the hero."

"I think I took care of that last night."

"I'm sure he'd be delighted, but I'll ask."

"No, I'd better tell the lawyer what happened as soon as possible.

After the call Susan offered Chris breakfast. He asked if she had any regrets about the previous night which got a bright smile an absolutely none at all response. She went on to explain that Helen and Jane are now your biggest fans, they've asked you to go over for brunch, so they can say thanks themselves, explaining again her need to meet her lawyer.

Despite saying there was no need for a thank you; Chris arrived at Helen's at 11, hearing her shout to let himself in. He found Helen and Jane in the lounge dressed in long robes which seemed unusual.

"All hail the conquering hero."

Quipped Jane.

"Hardly that"

Replied Chris.

"Now, now don't be modest, you saved our best friend from that pig of a husband and we want to say thanks."

With that they dropped their robes in unison. Chris stood opened mouthed,

both wore sexy maid uniforms, off the shoulder and laced at the bust, they had a tiny flared skirt and apron over a mini white petticoat. The skirt did nothing to hide black suspenders and seamed stockings, with their legs accentuated by 5 inch sling back heels.

Chris couldn't actually manage any words.

They had bought the outfits for a fancy dress party years ago, but had discovered they were a lot sexier than they were comfortable with and had remained unworn until Helen remembered them this morning.

Helen laughed:

"Well hero are you ready to claim your next prize?"

With that Jane walked up, the maid uniform under strain from her ample assets and kissed Chris passionately, promptly followed by Helen. He had an instant erection.

He slid an arm around each of them, sliding down and under the petticoat so he had a delectable suspender covered arse cheek in each hand.

They continued to kiss, barely letting Chris up for air. Jane noticed his glance at her chest, smiling she undid the laces and pushed Chris's face into her massive tits. Helen remarked that she just couldn't compete with those, so instead dropped to her knees, unzipping his pants and laughing as his eager cock sprang free hitting her in the face. Standing again she continued to tug at his cock. She asked if he had any requests, being the hero and all.

Chris's mind was a whirl; it really was his lucky day.

"Well, I'd really like to see you two kiss in front of me."

Helen looked at Jane, friends forever, she really liked her but never thought Jane had any bisexual tendencies. Helen on the other hand had experimented quite a lot at college before settling down. This might be an opportunity to rekindle that side of personality; she could feel the excitement and nerves coarse through her veins.

Jane looked at the friend she loved and smiled, kissing seemed an almost natural thing to do, and she wasn't sure why they hadn't tried it before.

They moved together and kissed tenderly holding each other's face. Chris had expected some reluctance and awkwardness but it never materialised. They continued to kiss the passion increasing, he could see longing in their eyes whilst their tongues explored each other, it was one of the hottest things he had witnessed, helped by the fact Helen still held onto his rigid cock.

He was he considering that he might have just started something serious when the kiss eventually broke with both women looking embarrassed but slightly giddy. He also noticed they were holding hands which was equally cute and erotic.

Jane suggested it was his turn; he leaned in to kiss her, which morphed into a three way kiss when Helen joined in. After a few moments snogging Jane dropped to her knees, the sight of Helen directing his cock towards Jane's mouth was thrilling, she began kissing it. Helen pulled back the skin allowing Jane to kiss around his cock head before she popped it into her mouth. Just as he thought the sensation couldn't improve, Helen dropped to her knees and he was passed from one mouth to the other. With Helen stroking his shaft and Jane cupping his balls, both women increased their actions sucking and swirling. At one point they were kissing with Chris's cock sandwiched between them.

It was Helen who declared she needed his cock inside her and led the way to the bedroom. She pushed Chris back onto the bed, still in her maid's outfit and prepared to mount him. Looking at Jane, she said:

"Sit on his face hun and we might get to cum together."

Jane wasted no time in queening Chris, making sure she faced Helen and delighted with the feel on his tongue as it started lapping at her pussy. The view of Helen first mounting and then riding Chris's meaty cock added to her ecstasy. She noticed how Helen's eyes kept dropping to her jiggling breasts; as a result she reached for Helen's hands and placed them on her tits. Helen looked delighted and give them a robust groping. Her own eyes were draw to Helen's pussy which stretched impressively to accommodate Chris. Jane leaned forward and they shared another intense kiss. Chris moved to Jane's clit which elicited a loud moan, much to Helen's delight.

Jane:

"Oh my God, I won't be long if he keeps doing that with his tongue."

Helen:

"Hmmmm perfect, tell me when your close and we'll cum together."

They entwined hands and picked up the pace. It didn't take long before each of them began to orgasm. Chris himself was praying he could hold on long enough to get them both off. Helen was now relentlessly riding him, as he continued to suck hard on Jane's now swollen clit.

"C Cumminngg" announced Jane.

The look of sheer delight on her friends face triggered Helen whose own slowly building orgasm shifted gear, whilst shouting:

"Fuck, yes, fill me up Chris."

Chris have never been so relieved to let go, he did indeed fill her up, his body convulsing as he shot his seed repeatedly into her.

After several moments of joint fulfilment they collapsed, each gasping for breath.

Chris joked:

"I think you two are going to kill me."

Helen laughed:

"Young guy like you should be able to cope; anyway you need to recover as Jane's neglected married pussy needs that gorgeous cock."

Chris:

"I'd love too, but maybe a few minutes rest and a drink first."

Jane replied:

"Struggling already, and it's not even lunch time."

Despite the teasing they did take a break with Chris enjoying Helen and Jane still teetering around in the maid outfits. They enjoyed a light lunch and drinks, each feeling refreshed. Chris noticed how close the two women remained often holding hands and cuddling.

Helen teased Chris:

"What am I going to do when you're fucking Jane?"

Chris though he knew just the thing and wasted no time directing them back to the bedroom. He told Helen to lie back on the bed. She started objecting saying it was Jane's turn. Chris turned to Jane kissing her then whispering into her ear.

"I want you to go down on your friend."

Jane hesitated, then looked at Helen who was managing to look both innocent and slutty at the same time. She moved over and kissed Helen on the mouth, then the neck, shoulders, breasts and kept going down. By the time she reached Helen's pussy they were both whimpering.

The scene had Chris throbbing, he positioned himself behind Jane and slowly solidly slid into her, eliciting a low groan for her, somewhat muffled by the fact her face was buried in Helen's pussy.

Helen:

"Mmm Jane, that's wonderful and I can see you taking all of that stud cock too."

Chris built a slow long rhythm, he particularly enjoyed the drive forward, which forced Jane into Helen which was reflected in Helen's delighted face. Both Helen and Jane were heading toward orgasms, Chris maintained the steady rhythm, enjoying Jane's pussy tightening around him, as she managed to send her friend over the edge at the same time as herself.

If the girls thought he was finished they were mistaken, Chris continued to plough Jane much to her surprise, looking over her shoulder in shock.

Chris smiled:

"We'll see who can take the pace now."

He picked up the speed and started fucking Jane in earnest.

"Ohhhh, not sure I can take it, fuck."

She was now knelt over Helen, who took the opportunity to suck on her heavy swinging tits, making Jane squeal even louder. As Chris pounded away she collapsed on top on Helen, who began passionately kissing her.

"Oooo fuck, cumming again, yes, yes fuck me" Jane cried out.

Chris gave her everything he had, in rapid heavy thrusts, grunting loudly as he shot his load.

Chris eventually pulled out leaving Jane in Helen's arms, she seemed to pass out or fall asleep immediately. Chris lay next to them exhausted. Helen mouthed the word 'wow'. Then he heard Jane mumble:

"That was the best fuck ever."

satindesires
satindesires
1,335 Followers