Wives of The Commander Ch. 06

Story Info
Octavia and Clarke battle for dominance.
9.8k words
4.89
5.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

******

“Let her win.” Lexa softly but firmly ordered.

Clarke linked a few times, unable to believe what she just heard, and then she frowned, “What?”

“Clarke, you know I hate to repeat myself.” Lexa reminded her, before sighing and indulging her wife, “You should let Octavia win this fight, and you know it. Your rivalry was fun at first, especially when you got the upper hand on her, but now it is just breeding resentment and ruining your relationship with each other, and the marriage we share.”

“I know.” Clarke said softly, “But... if I let her win, won’t that be worse?”

“Not if she gets so frustrated she storms off, leaving us for some time, or perhaps even for good. Or worse, truly hurts herself or you in her search for vengeance.” Lexa explained softly, “This way at least Octavia will have the opportunity to take out her frustrations on you. Unless you truly believe you wouldn’t enjoy that.”

The married couple exchanged a wicked smile, and then they wrap their arms around each other as Clarke asked, “How did you get to be so smart?”

Lexa shrugged, “I united the 12 warring clans who all have good reason to hate each other. It would seem strange if I couldn’t unite my wives, who all love each other.”

“Clarke! Are we doing this, or what?” Octavia grumbled.

“Thanks for the advice.” Clarke said, after sighing at Octavia’s impatience.

Clarke then briefly looked over her shoulder at her pouting warrior wife, then turned back to her leader wife and smiled, before pressing their lips against each other. Lexa kissed back eagerly, something which Clarke tried to make clear to Octavia as she gently turned their bodies sideways to her, so she got the best possible look at that kiss.

Which Clarke had done before in the name of firing Octavia up so that Octavia would get distracted by her rage and become more easy to beat, something which had worked an embarrassing amount of times, even if Clarke did change it up a bit. But Lexa was right, one way or another this time should be different.

So for the sake of their marriage Clarke resigned herself to taking a dive, something that she looked forward to reminding Octavia later. But first she had to stop kissing Lexa, which was easier said than done given just how much she loved doing that. Eventually though Clarke pulled away and gave Lexa another soft smile, before heading into the fighting pit where she had been literally and figuratively owning Octavia’s ass.

Octavia was already in the centre of the fighting pit, looking like a pouty child more than a skilled warrior as she glared at Clarke as she entered the arena. For her part Clarke couldn’t resist giving her a flirty smile, even as she began circling her. Or engaging in the kind of taunting that she’d been giving her for weeks.

“So, aren’t you going to ask what that kiss was about?” Clarke teased, “Or what we were discussing?”

“No.” Octavia growled, “You’re not going to distract me this time Clarke.”

“You say that like it’s hard?” Clarke teased, and then when Octavia stepped menacingly towards her she quickly added, “Okay, okay, okay, Lexa was just telling me how I should throw this fight, because after publicly ass fucking you you’ve totally lost your edge, losing to me over, and over, and over again just because I keep teasing you about it. So how about this, I’ll just lay down, you can get on top of me, count to three, and then we can pretend you’re a top again? Won’t that be fun? Or do you just love taking it in the ass too much? Huh? Are you ready to become a full-time bottom? Mmmmmm, maybe tonight’s the night where me and Lexa will finally double fuck that pretty little bitch hole of yours and break you completely.”

Octavia was fuming with rage, but as losing her temper had been her downfall every other time during the previous battles she took a calming breath and quipped, “It’s you who’s getting your ass hole wrecked tonight Clarke, I promise you that.”

Silence then fell over them as they circled each other for a few long seconds, and then Clarke attacked, more than anything else to give Octavia a chance to counter her quickly and win. But Octavia made it clear that she wasn’t down for being handed a victory, at least that easily, as instead of going in for the kill she just punched Clarke in the face a few times and then backed off.

This process repeating itself until Clarke got frustrated, and actually tried for a moment. That was when Octavia gave her everything she had, and after a couple of counters Clarke found herself on the ground in a very familiar position, only this time her wife had the upper hand.

After a few long seconds Clarke tapped out but Octavia insisted, “Not good enough. Try to get out first. Oh yeah, you can’t, can you? Yeah, I win, and you’re mine.”

That was all it took to annoy Clarke enough to point where she was genuinely trying to get out of that, but Octavia had her in a good grip and she honestly couldn’t move. As soon as that became clear to Octavia she really upped her taunting, which frustrated Clarke even more and pushed her to fight even more, the vicious cycle repeating itself until Clarke just had to tap out legitimately to her wife.

Although just before she did it Clarke comforted herself with the knowledge that this was probably for the best, as it was about time Octavia got her revenge, and they could move on as proper switches. Besides, as Lexa pointed out, it wasn’t like Clarke wasn’t looking forward to being topped by an angry Octavia, and ideally her other wives.

“Yeahhhhh, I win! Suck it Clarke!” Octavia gleefully celebrated, forgetting her grounded demeanour in favour of taunting her wife.

“Gladly.” Clarke quipped, before quickly adding, “But we both know I let you win.”

“You mean you tried.” Octavia pointed out.

“I mean-” Clarke began, before being interrupted.

“Clarke, stop pouting. Octavia, stop wasting time and claim your prize.” Lexa called out loudly from where she was watching, somewhat softly adding, “I wish to be amused.”

“You heard The Commander.” Octavia grinned, calling out loudly without looking away from Clarke, “Someone bring me a chair. Mmmmm yeahhhh, I’m going to spank this bitch right here, right now. You hear me Clarke? Get over here and bend over my knee!”

Octavia had barely even finished her first command when a grounder strolled out carrying a large chair and placed it behind her, just like she had instructed him to do when she won. Although she had done the same thing the last few times that she had sparred with Clarke, making her defeat even more embarrassing.

Even though she knew that none of them would dare say anything to her face she couldn’t face asking the same man twice, making this the third or fourth guy having to wait in the wings to provide her with a chair. And of course, the last few had to give Clarke the same courtesy to emphasise Octavia’s humiliation even more. A humiliation Octavia was very much looking forward to returning.

Annoyingly it didn’t seem to bother Clarke as much as she’d hoped, because after a little initial whining and glaring the other girl passively crawled over to her and placed herself over Octavia’s lap. Not that it mattered, because Octavia was confident that she could get a reaction out of Clarke given all the wicked things she was about to do to her.

Besides, it was hard to stay mad when she was presented with Clarke’s cute little butt. The cute little butt which now thanks to their little bet was hers to do with as she pleased, which initially just involved staring at her prize, and then reaching down to squeeze those ever so inviting cheeks.

For maybe a full minute Octavia groped that ass, before finally giving Clarke her first of many spanks. Octavia put everything she had into that first strike, making sure the sound of that, and the cute little cry that Clarke let out, echoed throughout the arena. She then just paused to savour the moment for a few long seconds, before establishing a slow and steady rhythm, beating the butt of one of her wives over and over again, while her other two wives watched, along with the countless people on the ground.

Oh yes, they would all witness Octavia’s revenge, making the whole experience that much more satisfying for probably all involved, given she could already feel wetness against her thighs from where Clarke’s cunt was pressed against it, albeit through her clothes.

Wanting no barrier between them Octavia announced, “Sorry Clarke, but if I’m going to truly put you in your place, this spanking is going to need to be bare bottom.”

There was some mumbling from the crowd, but Clarke just grinned and quipped, “Go for it. You’ll still be more of a bottom than me.”

Not dignifying that with a response, at least not for now, Octavia concentrated on reaching around beneath Clarke and undoing her pants. Which proved to be a little fiddly, embarrassing Octavia in the process as she struggled to get them off. In the end Octavia had to literally rip them off of her wife, earning her a cry of annoyance from Clarke, which again she ignored, this time in favour of admiring her prize.

Then she started making sure those beautiful pale cheeks didn’t remain pale for much longer, Octavia lifting her hand high into the sky and then bringing it down as hard as she could on Clarke’s butt, resulting in several satisfying sounds, mostly from the wife bent over her knee.

Clarke liked a little spanking now and again, especially from Lexa, although Octavia was always the one to more frequently give her them because of their little rivalry. Mostly it didn’t bother Clarke, especially because lately she had been the one spanking Octavia, both literally and figuratively, but she couldn’t help being a little annoyed by just how cocky Octavia was being.

But more to the point, as much as she tried not to give Octavia the satisfaction Clarke just couldn’t stop herself from crying out a little during the initial spanking, and then a lot when her ass was exposed and Octavia started giving it everything she had. That provided Clarke with a weirdly unique sense of pain and humiliation, albeit one she enjoyed.

The fact that she was receiving this publicly only made the pain, pleasure and particularly the humiliation more intense, especially as Clarke knew this was only a warm-up to the main event. A main event which would involve Octavia treating her like a dirty little slut, ‘forcing’ Clarke to worship that amazing body of hers and take it up the ass.

And it was almost a guarantee that Lexa and Raven would join the fun, given they had already vanished from The Commander’s chair and were no doubt making their way down to the arena. Which of course just made Clarke quiver with anticipation, even at the thought of her ass hole perhaps being abuse like never before. Like only Raven had taken it before, which wouldn’t be that surprising given some of Octavia’s threats.

Before receiving that treatment Clarke received what felt like an endless amount of brutal strikes to her butt, to the point her poor backside was almost certainly the dark, angry red she left Octavia’s ass every time she had finished spanking it.

Clarke’s ass cheeks were certainly jiggling with the force and the frequency that Octavia’s butt had when the roles were reversed, along with the fact that the stubborn girl receiving the abuse was forced to cry out loudly. And in this case, literally crying. As in tears flowing down Clarke’s cheeks. Which might have been the case when Octavia was on the receiving end, although if so Octavia had done a good job of hiding it.

Eventually they reached the point where Clarke was very close to begging for mercy, and the only reason she stopped herself was because if she knew that if she did it would have the opposite effect.

That Octavia would take it as a sign that she could force Clarke to promise to be nothing but pure bottom, and maybe even Octavia’s bitch, for the rest of their lives, and no matter what happened Clarke refused to let that happen. She just couldn’t give up being able to fuck Raven’s amazing ass, or Octavia’s for that matter. Still, it got very close there, just before Octavia abruptly stopped and caressed Clarke’s now bright red butt while the blonde whimpered in relief.

“Impressive.” Lexa announced her presence, even though she had been standing in the wings for quite a while. She then walked out into the centre of the arena, followed by Raven, and asked Octavia, “Are you sure you wish to do this here?”

“Definitely.” Octavia grinned.

“You know the price.” Lexa reminded her firmly.

“It won’t come to that.” Octavia said firmly, adding more softly, “Clarke will be too broken to return the favour.”

“Meaning?” Clarke grinned, suspecting she already knew.

“Meaning, that tonight, me and The Commander shall be completely wrecking Wanheda’s ass by fucking it together, at the same time.” Octavia announced loudly, pushing Clarke off of her lap and standing up proudly in the process.

“And when you fail, me and Lexa get to double fuck your ass.” Clarke grinned knowingly.

“Only after you beat her again.” Raven added helpfully, hoping to be punished for it.

“Hey! You mean if.” Octavia corrected angrily, before correcting herself, “No, fuck that. You’re not going to get the chance, because I’m about to break you once and for all.”

“You’re going to try.” Clarke quipped.

“Your red ass says I’m off to a pretty good start.” Octavia snapped, before grinning, “But since you’re so eager to use that smart little mouth of yours, let’s put it to good use, shall we? Oh yeah, crawl over here, undo my pants, and receive your reward for being such a loser. Yeahhhhh Clarke, eat my pussy! Eat it you little bitch! Oh fuck yeah! Eat it, oooooooh yesssssss, aaaaaahhhhh fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhh!”

Octavia barely finished giving the command when the mighty Wanheda was kneeling in front of her and eagerly removing her pants, revealing the fact that Octavia wasn’t wearing any underwear, and more importantly revealing her eager to be licked pussy. And oh, did Clarke lick it.

She licked it without hesitation, and with all the skill and knowledge that Clarke had gained from going down on Lexa, Raven, and most of all Octavia herself for the last blissful year. It felt so wonderful Octavia completely forgot about taunting her wife for a few long seconds, instead becoming completely lost in having her cunt worshipped with that eager little tongue.

Also if Octavia was being honest with herself there was part of her which felt guilty about the way she was treating Clarke, and how argumentative their relationship had become. Because she truly loved Clarke, she really did, as much as she loved Raven and maybe most of all Lexa. These women were goddesses to her, and Octavia loved to worship them, and be worshipped by them, just like they were doing now.

Oh yes, Clarke’s tongue was eagerly lapping away at her cunt. But she just couldn’t help herself, and neither could Clarke. They couldn’t be the Alpha, as that would always be Lexa, something which Lexa made sure to remind them regularly. But they enjoyed battling for second place on the pecking order, and right now Octavia felt so close to victory she could taste it.

Wanting to receive that victory sooner rather than later Octavia ordered, “Ooooooooh Clarke, that feels so good. Mmmmmmm, you were born to eat pussy baby, ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, and I could just have you eat me all night long. But there will be plenty chances for that after I break you. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, you’re going to be doing nothing but this, and eating ass, and taking it up yours. Mmmmmmm yessssssss, so make me cum bitch! Make me cum right now so we can get to double stuffing your slutty little ass. Ooooooohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, make me cum, lick my clit just like that, just like that, oh fuck, fuck me, make me fucking-”

“Stop!” Lexa abruptly interrupted, “Octavia, I’m ashamed of you. How could you consider letting yourself cum so soon, without Raven’s tongue in your ass?”

“Oh, that’s a great idea Heda.” Octavia grinned, “Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, get over here Raven. Get over here and eat my fucking ass! Oh fuck yeah! Eat my pussy, eat my ass, ooooooooh fuck! Ooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck!”

Of course the second Lexa started talking Raven’s ears obviously perked up, and she was already cautiously crawling over to Octavia before even been given the order. Once she was Raven was on her in a flash, Octavia crying out with joy as her most submissive wife buried her beautiful face in between her cheeks and started eagerly lapping away at her most private hole.

The hole Clarke had been relentlessly pounding over the past few weeks, Octavia thought with a blush. Which of course disrupted her words, and her mood, and she was then bombarded with pictures of herself anally submitting to the woman on her knees in front of her and worshipping her right now.

Well now it was payback time, Octavia thought with a wicked smirk. Not that this was much of a punishment for Clarke, she was still very eagerly lapping away at her cunt, almost as easily as Raven was now eating her ass, and as she and Lexa had proven time and time again a butt fucking alone wouldn’t be enough for this to be a true punishment for Clarke. And getting stuffed in all her holes certainly wouldn’t be, the little slut.

But that was okay, because Octavia had just the thing to finally get her what she wanted. Now if Octavia could just stop crying out with joy, and find the words to order Clarke and Raven to make her cum before she was deprived the necessary energy to completely break Clarke, although her girls weren’t making it easy on her.

Raven had never been more grateful towards Lexa. Well, maybe right after Lexa took her anal cherry, introducing her to the greatest joy in her life, taking it up the ass for the biggest Alpha female ever, her beloved Lexa. Which had been wonderful, because it was officially welcoming her to being part of this group.

Oh, and then there were the days that Lexa had proposed to her, and married her. And her first time with these women, and her first time alone with Clarke, and her first time alone with Octavia, and okay, Raven had a lot of days to be grateful for. But she was truly grateful for this one, as Lexa once again showed herself to be considerate of all her wives.

True, Raven understood why Octavia was so wrapped up in Clarke right now, and it was a great honour and joy just to watch them go at it without her. Which she probably have to settle for, at least for a while, when Octavia was using her strap-on to dominate Clarke.

But of course her preference was always to be part of the action with these wonderful women, and she relished in the chance to show her love by literally kissing Octavia’s ass. Which wasn’t quite as tasty as her pussy, and she wasn’t about to be treated to Octavia’s cum like Clarke was about too, but it was still pretty tasty, and so wonderfully submissive.

She especially liked the part when she pulled Octavia’s butt cheeks wide apart with both hands so she could get more access to her wife’s ass hole. This allowed her to switch back and forth between simply sliding her tongue up and down Octavia’s ass crack to honing in on that cute little back door, swirling her tongue around it and even pushing it in a little.

Thanks to Clarke, and to a lesser extent Lexa, regularly ramming Octavia’s bitch hole Raven could have buried her entire tongue in that ass from the beginning, but she held back until she finally had orders too, as she didn’t want to trigger Octavia’s orgasm. At least not anytime soon.

Mostly that was because she didn’t have permission yet, either from Octavia, or more importantly from Lexa, because as with all things it was what Lexa wanted which truly mattered, and if her Commander gave an order Raven wouldn’t hesitate to obey, and while Octavia might grumble about it she would understand it and accept it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers