Wives of The Commander Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although thankfully it was quite a while before that order arrived, allowing Raven plenty of time to enjoy being part of the fun. Of course the second it came she jammed her tongue as deep as it would go inside Octavia’s butt and then started thrusting in and out with everything she had, helping Clarke squeeze every little orgasm they could out of their lover.

When Octavia finally managed to squeeze the words out they didn’t come off as commanding as she wanted them too, but it got the job done, “Make me cum, ohhhhhhhh Clarke, oh fuck, fuck me! Make me cum in your hot little mouth! Tongue fuck me you bitch! Oh fuck, you too Raven! Fuck me! Oooooooh fuck me, fuck my cunt, mmmmmm, fuck my ass, oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Oh fuck yeah! Oh God, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssss!”

Clarke briefly debated whether she should wait for Lexa to confirm this command, as nothing would annoy Octavia more. However this night was supposed to be about mending the rift which their rivalry had created, and honestly, Clarke didn’t want to wait too long to taste Octavia’s cum.

Don’t get her wrong, she loved Octavia’s regular pussy cream, but girl cum was always special, and Clarke constantly craved the cum of her wives, as it was pure them, and a sigh that she was pleasing them. Or at least someone was. And Clarke lived to please the women she loved. So in the end, Clarke barely gave Octavia a chance to give her permission before she slammed her tongue inside her.

Immediately she was rewarded by a mouth full of girl cum. Luckily with the build-up, and perhaps more importantly, Octavia’s victory over her, meant that the warrior would cum quickly, and probably just from the first thrust of Clarke’s tongue inside her. So Clarke was able to quickly remove her tongue, wrap her lips around Octavia’s entrance, and get a belly full of girl cum.

Oh yes, Clarke was able to swallow every drop with well practised ease, and while it wasn’t the same story for the following orgasms she still got an impressive amount. Especially considering Octavia was shoving her face as deep into that yummy pussy as it would go and grinding against her face.

She was of course doing the same to Raven, Octavia grinding herself back and forth both to intensify her orgasms and to make sure that Clarke and Raven were suffocated by her pussy and ass. Not fatally, as none of them would really hurt each other, but it was enough to make Clarke lightheaded. But their whole world became Octavia’s fuck holes, and just pleasing one of the women they loved, so Clarke didn’t even think about complaining, and she doubted Raven did.

Especially as Clarke was getting the better deal, what with that yummy liquid being constantly squirted down her throat. If only she could have added her fingers to the mix, it would have been perfect. But no, that would be taking some control away from Octavia, and there was definitely something to be said for letting the other girl use her as a fuck pad.

Then slowly Octavia was pulling them back by their hair, greatly disappointing them both, especially Clarke, as she was sure she could have fucked Octavia to a lot more orgasms without exhausting her. But clearly Octavia was saving her strength for trying to break her.

Licking her cum coated lips Clarke looked up at Octavian almost taunted her about her lack of stamina, Octavia guessing this as she stared back with narrowed eyes, before smirking, stepping out of the way and shoving the faces of her wives against each other. Which of course caused Raven and Clarke to become lost in a passionate kiss in which they shared the flavours of Octavia’s cum, pussy and ass juice.

After enjoying the sight for a few minutes Octavia lazily encouraged, “Yesssssss, that’s it you sexy little bottoms! Kiss! Kiss and share my cum. Mmmmm yeah, share my cum, pussy and ass cream like the greedy little sluts you are. Ooooooh fuck, that’s so hot. Isn’t it Heda?”

“Oh yes.” Lexa happily agreed with a wicked grin, “It’s beautiful. There’s little more I love watching than my wives kissing. Mmmmm, but I can think of a few things. Can’t you, my warrior?”

“Fuck yeah I can.” Octavia grinned wickedly, “Like double fucking a slut’s ass, and putting her in her place once and for all.”

“Agreed.” Lexa murmured, before turning her full attention to Octavia, “So why don’t you get some strap-ons?”

It was embarrassing having her dominance being challenged by Clarke, and even now it was a bit annoying, but Lexa was her Heda, so Octavia barely hesitated to bow her head and answer, “Yes Heda.”

As they were in public Lexa didn’t thank her when she returned with some toys, and even grabbed Octavia firmly to stop her from leaving so she could briefly kiss her and then whisper, “Make me proud my warrior. I know you can.”

Octavia blushed, smiled softly, and whispered her reply, “God I love you.”

“I love you too.” Lexa murmured softly, kissing Octavia again before slapping her ass and loudly ordering, “Now... Raven! Stop kissing Clarke and move back. Clarke, bend over and spread your cheeks. Give Octavia what she has earned.”

Clarke pouted, but lowered her head and obeyed, while mumbling, “Yes Heda.”

Can I lube your cocks for you Heda?” Raven asked hopefully.

“Of course you can, my pet.” Lexa smirked, “As long as Clarke proves she deserves lube by begging for her butt to be fucked.”

“Yeah Clarke.” Octavia grinned wickedly, “Beg your tops to pound your hot little ass.”

“Please fuck me, fuck my ass.” Clarke began a little reluctantly after scowling at Octavia, but she gradually got into it, especially as she looked over her shoulder to watch Raven going back and forth between those two cocks, lovingly taking them down her throat, “Fuck my ass with those big hard strap-ons! Mmmmmmm, I love it when my wives ass fuck me! Please Lexa, Octavia, pound my slutty little ass hole! Make me a bottom, if you can. Oh Raven, you look so good with a cock in your mouth! Sooooooooo goooooooodddddddd, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, suck those cocks good and get them ready for my bottom! Ooooooooh yesssssssss, I can’t wait to be fucked in the butt by my sexy wives, mmmmmmm, while feeling one of their saliva lubing the way! Oh Octavia, please just do it! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Just try it, oh God, try and make me your bitch! Please? Octavia? Do it, do it now!”

Octavia smirked triumphantly when Clarke spread her cheeks and started begging to be publicly butt fucked. That smirk pretty much stayed on her face as she just enjoyed that sight for a couple of minutes, before grabbing hold of the butt-plug firmly entrenched within Clarke’s ass and immediately pulled it out of her. Normally she would slide it in and out of Clarke’s butt hole so she could tease her, and make the next penetration easier on her, but Octavia was not in the mood to do either.

Especially as once she got a good look at the plug she was reminded that Lexa had insisted on her starting to wear a plug of this size because thanks to Clarke she was receiving more butt fuckings on a daily basis, and while that had helped her take them it was also a reminder of her constant humiliation, something Clarke would now pay for.

So with a growl of frustration Octavia reached down to shove the butt-plug straight into Clarke’s mouth so she could suck her own anal cream from it, which was almost certainly doing Clarke a favour, but whatever, and then Octavia shoved her cock up her wife’s butt. Sure, she had to use careful aim to make sure her cock entered Clarke’s ass hole properly, but for once Octavia didn’t savour that fact, or pause afterward to give the blonde a break before pushing more of that dildo into her butt.

Despite managing to maintain her ruthless facade Octavia did initially feel guilty about this, given the way Clarke cried out in pain. But there was definitely more than a hint of pleasure thrown in, and Octavia’s guilt was quickly forgotten when she remembered just how hard Lexa had ass fucked Clarke this morning when they had been in bed together.

It had been one of those glorious mornings were they not only had time to worship the body of their Commander like it deserve to be worshipped, but then Lexa lined them up like the little fuck holes they were, sodomising her wives one by one, ending with Clarke. On most mornings they only had time for Lexa to butt fuck one of them, and lately it had been Octavia’s butt being fucked.

Which of course had been wonderful as it had made Octavia cum ridiculously hard, but it hasn’t exactly put her in the right mindset for getting revenge on Clarke. But that was the past, and Octavia need to forget about being Lexa’s bitch and focus on reminding Clarke that she was hers.

She seemed to be off to a good start, as although Clarke cried out in mostly pain from the initial anal penetration the little slut seemed to enjoy getting her ass stuffed a whole lot more, moaning in mostly pleasure around the butt-plug as Octavia push the rest of the dildo into the other girl’s rectum at a faster rate than usual.

Then once every inch of that dildo was buried up Clarke’s butt and Octavia officially began sodomising her the mighty Wanheda almost immediately seemed to forget about any pain in favour of just moaning, whimpering and gasping in pure pleasure. Which again made Octavia grinned triumphantly. Although not as much as when Clarke spat out the butt-plug and started offering up some verbal encouragement.

“Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard.” Clarke moaned happily, before realising she was forgetting who she was talking too, so she taunted the girl topping her, “Come on Octavia, mmmmm, is that the best you got? I thought you said you were going to make me your bitch.”

“Oh you just wait Clarke.” Octavia growled, “Because I’m about to tear you a new ass hole.”

“Not yet you won’t.” Lexa interjected, “Not before I’ve had a turn with this slut.”

Immediately stopping what she was doing Octavia hesitantly asked, “Please Heda, I only just stuffed this whore’s ass again. Can’t I please have a little longer? Please? I swear, I’ll stretch her out so good for you. Make her nice and ready-”

“Now Octavia!” Lexa said firmly.

Lexa then gave a triumphant smirk as Octavia bowed her head, gently pulled her dildo out of Clarke’s butt hole and moved aside so Lexa could take over. They both knew if they were alone together Lexa would have more than likely allowed Octavia a little longer, either because she asked nicely for it, or just leaving her to it in the first place.

But a Commander had to be seen as strong no matter what, and it was foolish of Octavia to think Lexa would show such weakness to let her continue to sodomise Clarke after she had given the order to let her take over. Some would even argue that Octavia should have offered Clarke’s ass to Lexa before going anywhere near her with that strap-on, something which Lexa may use as an excuse to punish Octavia later.

For now though Lexa was very much focused on the pretty little bitch hole which had been so wonderfully stretched out for her, first by the butt-plug and then Octavia’s cock. Despite this she still gently pushed her dick into Clarke’s bottom, mostly just to tease and annoy her lovers, but that perfect little ass could probably use some gentle treatment before Octavia was allowed to ruin it.

Sure, after over a year of non-stop anal sex Clarke’s slutty butt could have probably taken the brutal treatment, but just because she could take it didn’t mean that Lexa would have wanted Clarke to suffer. Besides, Lexa would take any excuse she could yet to fuck one of her wives in the ass.

So that’s what she did, Lexa taking her time to enjoy every second of her cock disappearing into Clarke’s back door, and then pumping in and out of it after she had buried the full length of her dick into the blonde’s butt. Only then did Lexa tear her eyes away from her strap-on violating Clarke’s ass to see what Octavia was doing.

Which had Lexa frowning angrily, as without her permission Octavia had stuffed her strap-on into Raven’s mouth and was now receiving a thorough blow job from the most submissive of her wives. Lexa would definitely punish her for that, although not now. No, from the way Raven was already deep throating that cock it was clear the damage was done, and Lexa didn’t want to distract from Clarke receiving what she so richly deserved.

Instead Lexa rewarded her instead, “Octavia, do you want some more of this ass?”

“Hell yeah I do!” Octavia grinned wickedly, already pulling her dildo out of Raven’s mouth.

“No hard fucking?” Lexa raised an eyebrow.

“Absolutely. Whatever you say Heda.” Octavia promised.

With a warning stare and growl Lexa reluctantly pulled her dildo out of Clarke’s ass and moved aside so Octavia could take her place, watching with great interest as the Warrior entered the Doctor a lot slower than before, obviously Octavia trying to pull Lexa’s mind at ease. Lexa continued to keep a close eye on her despite this while she moved around to Clarke’s front so they could spit roast her, before stopping at the last moment and looking at a hopeful Raven.

If she gave Raven the honour instead it might imply that Octavia had been acting on her orders a second ago, and even better, it would be a way to tease Clarke, who was looking pleadingly at her and silently begging not to be denied more of her own butt cream. Which honestly just made the decision easier.

“Raven, suck my cock.” Lexa ordered softly, not moving from where she was standing almost right in front of Clarke.

“Yes Heda.” Raven replied submissively, quickly crawling over to where Lexa now was.

Raven had felt guilty about doing this in front of Clarke when Octavia made her do it, and ironically Lexa was making it even worse by leaving that dildo just out of the blonde’s reach. However Clarke wasn’t in control here, Octavia, and more to the point Lexa, were and as the only proud bottom of the group Raven was always compelled to obey the woman in charge.

Besides, she just loved going ass to mouth too much to resist, a point which was reinforced given the way she moaned the instant she wrapped her mouth around the head of Lexa’s cock and start sucking it. Also when she kept moaning as she began bobbing her head up and down the dildo.

Of course this was far from the first time her wives had made her do something like this, and Raven was confident that Clarke would forgive her. Preferably after making Raven earn it by eating Clarke’s yummy pussy for a few hours, or after Clarke had got some ‘revenge’ on her by brutally slamming Raven’s butt for a few hours.

Preferably both. And most preferably of all, Raven would also be seeking forgiveness from Clarke because Lexa and/or Octavia butt fucked her in front of the blonde. Or better yet Raven and Clarke could be side by side, or face to face, as Lexa and Octavia took turns with their slutty little fuck holes, allowing them to use whichever ones they wanted for their pleasure.

It was a fantasy Raven had frequently as she finished cleaning Lexa’s cock, then Octavia’s again, then Lexa’s again, and so on, the two other brunettes constantly making the blonde jealous while Raven got plenty of ass cream in the process. Then unfortunately she wasn’t given at all, and completely ignored for a while as without warning Octavia and Lexa started spit roasting Clarke.

Which was Lexa’s idea, of course, Raven feeling a hell of a lot less guilty for her earlier actions as Clarke greedily hogged the attention, making Raven’s empty pussy and her butt-plug filled ass quiver with jealousy and desire, Raven so wishing she was in Clarke’s place.

The only good thing about it was that Raven was free to slowly move around them so she could go from admiring Clarke’s ass hole stretching for a dildo, to Clarke sucking cock, to just the beautiful sight of her wives working together for their mutual pleasure. Wonderful pleasure, which they were clearly receiving given looks on their faces, which was another thing Raven like to focus on.

Although for the next few minutes her main focus was definitely on Clarke’s butt, as it was abused like never before. In a way only Raven had received before, thankfully quite a few times over the last few weeks, which made her even more jealous Clarke was being treated to it.

Clarke was in heaven right now, which was a very familiar experience for her. Honestly being with her wives in any way was easily heaven, but this was one of Clarke’s favourite heavens. A submissive heaven, one in which she was turned into a submissive little slut Lexa and/or Octavia.

In this case it was almost always better when it was both of them, and there were few things Clarke had done which were more submissive than taking it in both ends, especially when one of those ends was her ass meaning she got to taste it every time Octavia and Lexa swapped over, which as always was a lot. However this time they were going to do something extra special, which was both frightening and exciting.

Trying not to think about it, at least for now, Clarke concentrated on just how good it felt to get her ass fucked by these incredibly skilled butt pounders, especially Lexa, who was once again effortlessly proving herself the best. More importantly Clarke was concentrating on sucking cock, eagerly shoving those dildos into her mouth and down her throat so she could clean them as quickly as possible, leading to them stopping over and giving her more butt cream.

Which Clarke would have happily done all night, especially if Raven joined in some way, either strapped on a dildo and slide underneath her to make Clarke air tight, or maybe sticking her head underneath her and licking her needy yet untouched pussy. But again, her wives had something else in mind.

“That should be enough preparation for our little anal slut.” Lexa said casually, before pulling her cock out of Clarke’s ass and ordering, “Octavia, lay down. Mmmmm, Clarke, get on top of her, and feel free to ride her a little bit. Oh yes, put on a show for Raven and your Heda.”

“Yes Heda.” Octavia grinned eagerly, immediately doing as she was told.

Initially Clarke bit her lip nervously, but inevitably she replied, “Yes Heda.”

Ignoring Octavia’s smirking face Clarke got into her lap, lined up her gaping ass hole with her wife’s cock and pushed herself downwards, crying out in pure pleasure as she was once again anally stuffed.

Knowing that Lexa wanted a show Clarke tried to lower herself as slowly as possible, but she wasn’t sure how successful she was, given it only felt like seconds between beginning to push herself downwards and the moment her butt came to rest against Octavia’s lap, announcing that every inch of that giant dildo was once again buried in her bowels.

Then before Octavia could gloat Clarke grabbed her face and forced her up into a passionate kiss, both to give her rectum some time to adjust, and because it was fun to kiss Octavia. Although mostly it just to shut her up.

As the kiss was a way to prove Octavia that she wasn’t a complete bottom yet Clarke continued the lip lock even after she started bouncing her butt up and down the other girl’s strap-on. Of course eventually Octavia insisted on breaking it, notably when Clarke switched from the initial gentle thrusting into something a little harder and faster, although surprisingly it wasn’t followed by taunting.

No, instead Octavia slid her lips all over Clarke’s neck and even her face, which Clarke found nice and loving, even when Octavia started marking her territory by sinking her teeth into her neck. Then they went back to kissing, actually becoming lost in having one on one anal sex, before Lexa reminded them of her presence.

“Clarke, stop bouncing on that dick, and begged for another one up your ass.” Lexa ordered firmly as she got into position.