Wives of The Commander Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Clarke immediately stopped, but hesitated before softly beginning to beg, “Please Heda, take my double anal cherry! I want you to have me in a way you’ve never had me before. You, and Octavia. Oh God, fuck me Lexa! Double fuck my slutty little ass with Octavia! Oooooooooh yesssssssss, you and O have done such an amazing job at fucking my ass, mmmmmmm, stretching out that slutty shit hole until it’s ready for two dicks at the same time. So give it to me. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, give me your strap-ons! I want the Commander’s cock to stretch my butt hole like never before. Oh shit, fucking stretch my ass, oh fuck, turn it into a loose whore hole like Raven’s butt, oh God, ah fuck, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!”

Lexa smirked as Clarke began shamelessly begging for something so obscene, and something she privately confessed to Lexa that she feared taking, once again proving she really would do anything for her Commander. And hopefully just as importantly, Clarke would do anything to make amends with Octavia, and if giving up her double anal virginity wouldn’t work, nothing would.

Of course Octavia wasn’t officially taking it. No, that honour was Lexa’s, and rightfully so. Something which Lexa didn’t take lightly. No, it was a precious gift, one she savoured for a few long seconds. Especially as Octavia reached behind Clarke and spread those cheeks, providing Lexa with the perfect view of that cute little ass hole already stretching for a cock.

She’d got a pretty good look before as she was so close, but that enhanced beautiful view, combined with Clarke begging, had Lexa savouring this moment for a few long seconds. Of course inevitably she moved forwards ever so slightly, grabbed hold of her strap-on and place the head of it against Clarke’s already stuffed butt hole and then slowly start to push forwards, savouring the sight of Clarke’s forbidden hole stretching wider than ever before.

Which finally had Clarke losing the ability to speak. In turn this made the tops smirk, and then again when finally the tip of the strap-on slipped through that tight anal ring, announcing Lexa had just taken Clarke Griffin’s double ass cherry.

Perhaps more importantly she had taken two out of three of the double anal cherries of her wives, and she would also get Octavia’s, sooner rather than later, Lexa promised herself that as her gaze again briefly drifted to Octavia’s butt. Then she very much focused on Clarke, slowly beginning to push inch after inch of dildo into that obscenely stretched back door.

Which of course made Clarke whimper, especially during the initial penetration crying out loudly, but the entire time she never showed true weakness by asking to stop or slow down. No, she took the ultimate humiliation with as much dignity as possible, making Lexa love her even more.

That was actually a common occurrence for Lexa, as she was constantly finding more things to love about her wives, especially Clarke. Case in point the way that some of her cries and whimpers during the double anal penetration were partly from pleasure, then they became all from pleasure shortly after Lexa buried every inch of her cock in Clarke’s butt and then started fucking it.

Fucking it with both cocks, as they were both so tightly packed in together every time Lexa moved she caused Octavia’s cock to move too. Then Octavia made Lexa love her more by staying still, putting her rivalry with Clarke aside to make sure the blonde was okay with this, and not having to be told to give her too much too soon. And there was Raven looking jealous, even of this extreme, which made Lexa love her even more.

Clarke couldn’t believe that Raven was jealous of her right now, or had begged for this over and over again, and cum ridiculously hard from it. Fuck, Raven really was an anal whore if she actually enjoyed the sensation of her ass hole being so obscenely stretched. Although at least it also proved that Clarke wasn’t a bottom.

Or at least that’s what Clarke thought straight after losing her double anal cherry. But then of course Lexa gave her time to relax, and slowly and skilfully stuffed her ass for the second dildo, somehow making the experience pleasurable. Clarke even moaned like a total anal whore from getting her ass abused so ridiculously wide and deep.

When the double ass fucking officially began Clarke found herself moaning increasingly loudly. She also gasped, whimpered and cried out, although those sounds were clearly of pure pleasure as her favourite wife effortlessly turned her forbidden hole into a eager little fuck hole for two cocks at once, Lexa once again proving that she was the Alpha female of their little group, and the best butt fucker ever.

Clarke was so grateful in that moment to be Lexa’s submissive little wife. And more importantly in that moment, Lexa’s butt slut. Oh yes, Clarke was The Commander’s bitch, a fact she had never been more proud of. Which was good, because it was a fact that she was made to prove.

“You’re loving this Clarke! I can tell!” Octavia gloated, smacking Clarke’s ass, which actually got a cry of joy out of her, followed by a loud moan of pleasure, which in turn made Octavia chuckle, “Oh fuck yes! Moan for me! Moan for us! Mmmmmmmmm, show just how much you’re loving getting double ass fucked like the total bottom you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh!”

“Indeed. Prove it Clarke.” Lexa also encouraged, before clarifying, “Prove it by bouncing your cute little ass back against me. Mmmmmmm, and down onto Octavia. Come on Clarke, anal ride these dicks as Raven does.”

“Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, be as slutty as Raven!” Octavia agreed, “Be as big an anal whore as Raven and bounce your ass!”

“Yes Heda!” Clarke moaned deliriously.

Eagerly, and a little awkwardly, Clarke did as she was told, bouncing back against Lexa’s thrusts as The Commander Of The 13 clans slowly began picking up the pace, causing the blonde nothing but pleasure. Soon it was the two brunettes causing her pleasure, and not just with their words, which for better or for worse they continued murmuring to her.

No, Octavia started thrusting upwards into her ass, smirking the entire time as she made Clarke cry out extra loudly in pleasure. But it wasn’t enough. No, Clarke needed to be fucked hard so she could cum. Oh yes, she needed her wives to completely wreck her ass, so she could cum, probably harder than ever before. And Clarke knew just how to get it.

“Fuck me! Fuck me harder, oooooooooh, pound my ass, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk! Lexa! Octavia! Fuck!” Clarke cried out with increasing desperation, “Pound my little ass hole and make me cum! Fucking destroy it! Please, ooooooooooh, please, mmmmmmmm, slam fuck my shit hole and make me cum like a bitch! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, cum like Raven! Cum like Octavia does whenever I fuck her ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, wreck my fucking butt hole just like that, mmmmmmmmm, just like that, ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddd yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me Heda! Fuck me! Gape me! Ruin me! Make me a bitch! Just make me cum! Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, make me cum make me cum make me cum ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuck!”

As always Clarke was left to beg for a little while, her lovers loving to tease her, and just enjoying her begging, but inevitably they gave her what she wanted. In this case that was Lexa picking up the pace until the sound of her thighs smacking against Clarke’s butt cheeks were almost as deafening as the blonde’s screams as she was sodomised by the two brunettes.

Although it also meant that Octavia joined the fun on a more regular basis, her very first thrust being the thing which sent Clarke over the edge of a ridiculously powerful orgasm. Which of course caused Octavia to smirk in triumph, but Clarke couldn’t have possibly cared less about it, or their little rivalry, as she found herself cumming over and over again to the point where her whole world became nothing but incredible ecstasy.

Octavia definitely cared about their rivalry now, because she had won it. Oh yes, Clarke was just cumming so damn hard that Octavia didn’t see her ever recovering, physically or mentally. Which Octavia would make sure was the case. Yeah, she was going to permanently ruin Clarke’s ass hole, leave it forever gaping open to teach Clarke not to mess with a real top like her, Octavia happily reminding her as she would slide into her needy broken wife at a moments notice.

She wouldn’t even need lube. No, she’d just had to snap her fingers and Clarke’s pants would come down and this broken bitch would spread her cheeks and beg Octavia to use her bitch hole like the fuck hole it was always meant to be, and remind them both that Clarke was a bottom.

It was really easy for Octavia to become lost in her ideal future, where she practically lived in Clarke’s ass, and Raven’s perfect little booty, only giving up her butt to the truly superior top, her wonderful Heda, Lexa. And she did become lost in that future, for several long minutes. But to make that a reality she had to focus on the moment.

So after Clarke had squirted onto her stomach a few times Octavia grabbed a firm hold of Clarke’s hips and started regularly pumping her cock in and out of her wife’s ass, slowly at first, but gradually picking up the pace until she was pounding the blonde’s butt as hard as The Commander. Or at least close enough.

Then to hammer the point home Octavia yelled in Clarke’s face, “Cum for me bitch! Cum on my cock! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fucking squirt all over my stomach with those cocks up your ass, you double anal whore! Yeahhhhhhhhh, that’s what you are now Clarke! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, that’s what the mighty Wanheda is. Nothing but a filthy little double anal slut, ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, who loves two dicks up her butt! That’s what you are now. Mine and Lexa’s anal bitch! An ass whore! A butt sex loving bottom! My bottom, oh yeah, mine and Lexa’s, oh fuck, oh fuck! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, cum bitch, fucking cum! Ah fuck! Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fucking cum!”

Honestly Octavia wasn’t sure if Clarke even heard her, she was so delirious, but it was very possible that it had an effect as those words slipped into the other girl’s subconscious. And at the very least, it made Octavia feel better. Unfortunately it also made her cum, but in her defence, every time Lexa had pushed forwards she pushed Clarke down onto her dick, causing the harness to rub against her clit.

Those things combined with the sheer joy of double butt fucking one of her wives, and the one she had a rivalry with at that? How could Octavia possibly have resisted the overwhelming urge to cum? How could anyone? Well, anyone who wasn’t The Commander.

Once again proving herself the undisputed top of their little group Lexa continued to brutally pound Clarke’s butt for what felt like an eternity, outlasting Octavia even though Octavia had been the one gifted with a little rest. Octavia was disappointed not to be able to completely take over the double ass fucking, but at least this way she got to study Lexa more carefully, and see that yes, she was cumming, but like the Alpha female that she was she was just pushing through them, and must have resisted them for quite a while.

Although not even the mighty Heda could keep this up forever, and ultimately Lexa was forced to stop, first burying every inch of her dick inside of Clarke’s ass, and then after a few seconds of rest abruptly yank her dildo out of that well used fuck hole, Octavia’s strap-on sliding out in the process.

Eager to see her handiwork Octavia slid herself from underneath Clarke, got behind her and swore, “Fuck! Mmmmmmm, that’s so hot!”

“Indeed!” Lexa agreed with a smirk, staring at that widely gaping butt hole for a few long seconds, before ordering, “Clarke, spread your cheeks. Show us our handiwork.”

Clarke knew from experience that her lovers could see their handiwork perfectly well, and she almost pointed that out with a grumble. However, again she had been beaten, and regardless of the circumstances she had to obey this command. Also, Lexa was her Commander, who she would have obeyed anyway. Finally she had to admit, she actually enjoyed it.

Oh God, it was so shameful, but part of her actually enjoyed reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks as wide as possible to expose her gaping butt hole. Both because it was so humiliating it turned her on, but more importantly, it pleased the women she loved, and that was the most important thing to her, even if it gave Octavia ideas. Although, in this case, it also provided an excellent opportunity to knock her down a peg.

“Ohhhhhhh, good girl.” Octavia praised after those cheeks were spread, and then about a full minute later she pushed her luck, “Now, who’s bitch are you?”

“Lexa’s. Only Lexa’s.” Clarke replied with a smirk, “Ooooooooh yeah, you failed Octavia. I’m still only Lexa’s bottom, not yours.”

“Well, we’ll just have to double butt fuck you again, only harder this time. And maybe with bigger toys.” Octavia growled threateningly, clearly not pleased by this response.

“Perhaps later.” Lexa said dismissively, “First we should make her clean our cocks.”

“Yes.... you’re right...” Octavia reluctantly agreed, not wanting to, but wanting to disagree even less, “You heard our Heda Clarke! Get these cocks down your throat! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, deep throat the dicks, which just took your double anal cherry you nasty little butt slut! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, get all of those ass juices like the shameless ATM whore you are!”

There was a brief pause, then Clarke just smirked, “Yes Lexa.”

Which clearly annoyed Octavia even further, but her scowl was turned into a smirk as Clarke slowly turned around and started slowly crawling towards her. Clarke was able to get the same response out of Octavia as she pretended to go for her strap-on first, before stuffing Lexa’s dick into her mouth. Well, technically she didn’t see it, but she knew Octavia so well Clarke had no doubt that this was the case.

Not that she could really care at that moment, because the reason she didn’t see it was that she was closing her eyes so she could savour the taste of the deepest part of her own butt, the blonde indeed proving herself a shameless ATM whore as she moaned happily from tasting those juices.

After a few long seconds of cleaning every drop from Lexa’s cock Clarke then started bobbing up and down it, just to further irritate Octavia. Of course it wasn’t long after that she finally switched over, both to avoid being scolded by her temporary top and her permanent one, and more importantly to get her second dose of the deepest part of her bowels.

She even gave Octavia’s dick the exact same treatment, lingering on it for what had to be a full minute, before going back over to Lexa’s dildo, at which point she started to really go back and forth between them. Which of course prompted the kind of encouragement she was used to getting from her wives.

“Oooooooooh yessssssss Clarke, suck my dick!” Octavia gleefully encouraged with a wicked chuckle, “Suck it clean of your butt cream! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, clean both those dicks! Mine, and Lexa’s! Yessssssss, worship the Commander’s dick like the yummiest little treat. Oh yeah! Prove just how good you are being a bottom. Oh yeah, I might not have succeeded yet, but we both know it’s only a matter of time before your begging to be my bitch. Mine, Lexa’s, mmmmmmmm, and maybe even Raven’s. Oh yeah Clarke, we’re going to fuck you so good you’ll even bottom to fucking Raven! Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss, take those dicks deep! Deep down your throat you fucking cock sucker! Fucking deeper! Oh fuck yes, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk!”

Sadly Lexa didn’t join in the encouragement this time, at least not verbally. She did however stroke Clarke’s hair lovingly and smiled down at her adoringly, as opposed to Octavia, who stroked her hair as if she was a pet, and smirked down at her smugly. Something which Clarke promised herself she would wipe off that pretty face soon enough. Although she had to admit, she was content for a while just sucking those cocks.

Especially as afterwards she got another long, loving kiss from Raven, the two bottoms for the night exchanging the flavour of Clarke’s anal cream. They were then treated to more wonderful domination from the temporary top, and not so temporary top, and a lot more orgasms. Yet still, Clarke wouldn’t break, and she promised herself she never would.


MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers