Wives of The Commander Ch. 07

Story Info
Octavia and Clarke battle for dominance. Again.
9k words
4.6
3k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,998 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place after Season 3, but deviates from canon after that.

*****

Octavia Blake calmed her breathing, went still for a few long seconds, and then started desperately flailing again, but it was no use. Her wife had all the leverage in the world, and she couldn't reach back to hit her and she just didn't have enough strength left to get out of this. All she could do now was tap out and accept the penalty. Which she would normally do now in a heartbeat.

After all, she hated to lose to Clarke Griffin, but it was sadly something which happened a lot over the last few months as Wanheda had matured into a true warrior, so there was no true shame in that, and as humiliating as it was to be publicly butt fucked for better or for worse it was also something that happened regularly, and even though she didn't want to admit it Octavia loved it.

But the consequences wouldn't just be an ass fucking this time. No, it would be a double ass fucking, Octavia receiving the one thing she'd hoped would break Clarke, and now she feared it would be the thing that broke her. Because she like to believe if Clarke could survive it without breaking she could too, but it had been a risk Octavia had been desperately trying to avoid taking.

Which had been working, at least for a while, and the past week or so had been truly glorious as she and their precious Lexa relentlessly dominated their wives together just like Octavia had always wanted. Lexa had even told Octavia she was proud of her, right before she put her in her place with an ass fucking, which was hard enough to survive without breaking because Lexa was so ridiculously skilled on her own.

For Clarke to be involved too? Octavia shuddered to think. So determined was she to avoid and now perhaps inevitable fate that Octavia refused to tap, honestly hoping that Clarke would just break her leg at this point. Anything to avoid being broken and never knowing the joy of topping her wives again. Although hopefully it wouldn't come to that. Hopefully Clarke would let go first.

After all, even through this little rivalry of theirs Octavia never questioned even for a moment that Clarke loved her, or that she loved Clarke, and surely she would show her mercy, wouldn't she? Clarke certainly looked apprehensive at the moment, and she had previously confessed that while she enjoyed sparring with Octavia the worst part of it was hurting her. Octavia felt the same way, so maybe she could use that now to her advantage.

"Octavia, stop being so stubborn and tap." Clarke pleaded, before glancing at their watching wives, "Don't make Lexa have to order you again."

Briefly Octavia glanced at their watching wives, one of whom was already equipped with a strap-on, just waiting to violate her ass hole, and then she whimpered, "No double anal?"

Clarke shook her head, "We had a deal."

"Please..." Octavia whimpered, "I can't."

"You would deny me?" Lexa asked with a menacing glare on her face, which became clearer as she, followed by Raven, walked out into the arena from her previous place in the shadows.

"We'll be gentle." Clarke promised, "Make you love it."

"That's what she is afraid of." Lexa said dryly, now standing directly over her stubborn wife, "But she doesn't need to be. She's my warrior. I have faith in her willpower. And this alone proves why I believe in her. But I shall make this easy on her. Octavia, surrender your ass to me and Clarke. That's an order."

Even then there was a pause before Octavia whimpered, "Yes Heda."

The watching crowd cheered with delight as Octavia's hand finally smacked the floor three times to signify her surrender. It was bigger than usual, no doubt in anticipation of Octavia receiving this unspeakable humiliation, which made her defeat that much more devastating.

But at least it meant Clarke immediately let go of her hold and instead of celebrating her win like normal she immediately spooned Octavia and whispered words of apology and comfort. Which Octavia normally wouldn't like, but in that moment she was feeling needy and relaxed into the embrace for a few blissful seconds as the crowd faded away and there was only Octavia and her wives.

Then Clarke whispered, "Are you ready?"

Octavia nodded, before quickly and softly adding, "Can you just get it over with? Please?"

"Okay." Clarke agreed, seeing Octavia was in a vulnerable state and not wanting to push her anymore. Then with a kiss to Octavia's cheek stood up and loudly ordered, "Eat my pussy, loser."

Clarke worried a little that tiny jab would be too much given Octavia's state of mind, but she just couldn't resist, and she wasn't sure anyone would respect her if she didn't, especially not Octavia. If anything it seemed to bring Octavia back to her old self, and she just glared up at Clarke before grabbing hold of her pants and yanking them down.

Clarke's underwear quickly followed and then Octavia was leaning in to slide her tongue over the blonde's pussy lips, as promised getting right down to it. Which Clarke would have probably enjoyed if Octavia just walked up and did this to her, but fighting Octavia was always a turn on, especially when she got her to submit. Add to that the anticipation of taking Octavia's double anal cherry and Clarke was more than ready for them to get to the real fun.

Honestly Clarke had even considered jumping to straight fucking Octavia's ass, even just offering to Lexa instead of doing it herself, which might actually be what Octavia had meant by just get it over with. Even now it was tempting to deny Octavia her cunt, and she could easily pull away from her while claiming she had changed her mind.

But no, that would be unnecessarily cruel, both to Octavia and to herself, as they both loved it when Octavia went down on her, and Clarke was already looking forward to the inevitable reward for that. Besides, Clarke thought with a wicked grin, it wouldn't be a proper fight between them if it wasn't followed by one of them eating the other out.

As of late it had been mostly Clarke eating Octavia out, at least publicly. Privately they had been all over each other as normal, although even then Octavia had been using her wins in the fighting pits to sit on Clarke's face. Admittedly Clarke hadn't really protested, especially as it clearly made Octavia overconfident, making her even easier to beat than ever before.

Oh yes, Lexa was constantly warning their warrior wife that her main weakness was her ego, but that didn't stop her making the same mistake over, and over, and over again. Which at times like this made Skairipa embarrassingly easy to beat, and now Wanheda was very much receiving the benefit of that. Although, arguably, they both were.

While Octavia was clearly mad about her defeat she was eagerly lapping away at Clarke's cunt, even moaning happily into that pussy, which of course caused even more pleasure for the blonde. So much so that she actually closed her eyes and just concentrated on the sensation her warrior wife was giving her for a few long, heavenly minutes.

Then the Commander said something to her, and Clarke opened her eyes to find across looking Lexa glaring at her. Clarke searched her mind for what she could have done wrong, but she was coming out blank, and worse still she hadn't really heard what the mighty Heda had said to her, something that she should be rightly punished for. Although hopefully it would be in private later, and wouldn't forfeit her win over Octavia.

Drooping her shoulders in defeat, Clarke asked, "What?"

Which actually caused Lexa to smirk as she repeated, "Aren't you forgetting something, Wanheda?"

There was a brief pause, and then Clarke guessed, "Thank you for allowing me to use this loser first, Heda."

"Nice try Clarke." Lexa murmured just softly enough for her wives to hear, before calling out loudly again, "The spanking. You forgot to beat that butt. Which is surprising, given how much Octavia has loved beating yours."

This caused a round of chuckles from their audience, then Clarke called out, "I've already beaten her butt, now I'm eager to fuck it. Mmmmmmmm, I just want to cum in her mouth first."

Which resulted in another round of chuckles from their audience, followed by Lexa smirking, and murmuring softly, "Understandable, but-"

"But that hot little booty should be beaten, and I can't think of anyone better to do it than Commander Lexa, the greatest ass tamer of them all." Clarke called out, resulting in a cheer from the audience.

Yet another brief pause, and then Lexa smirked, "Well, if you insist."

Lexa had to give it up to Clarke, she had played the situation perfectly. Oh yes, she had turned what was obviously a mistake on her part, likely because of her impatience, into another way they could team up on Octavia, and make it look like it was her plan to begin with. Of course, in the process she had played her Commander for a fool, something the smarter members of their audience realised, which could not go unpunished.

Arguably it would be better for Lexa if she just punished her now, but it seemed wrong to punish such an ingenious scheme. Besides, it's not like she really needed an excuse to publicly spank and fuck Clarke's ass whenever she pleased. Oh fuck yes, she would just bend her over her knee during the next banquet, and any lingering doubt over who was truly in charge here would be dealt with.

Besides, she was at least partly doing that by being the one to dish out a public spanking now, especially given it was to Octavia Blake, who had become a little too big for her britches lately. Oh yes, if Octavia had been victorious again. Lexa would have allowed her a moment of triumph, but after she was done with Clarke, it would have been the Commander taking the proud warrior and putting her in her place.

So really, Clarke was doing her a favour, one which Lexa gladly accepted, leaning down behind Octavia, and admiring her prize for a few brief seconds, before pulling down her pants and underwear to reveal that prize in all it's glory. She then spent a few more long seconds just staring at it, before reaching out and grabbing it roughly, making Octavia cry out into Clarke's cunt.

It was a soft cry, probably not audible to anyone else in the wide-open space, but Lexa heard it, and it delighted her greatly. Clearly Octavia was nervously anticipating the pain her Commander was about to gift her with for her failure. Lexa left her to anticipate that for a few long minutes while she had some fun groping Octavia's cute little bubble butt.

Inevitably of course eventually she lifted both hands up high in the air and bought them down as hard as she could onto that gorgeous ass. Which caused Octavia to cry out more loudly into Clarke's pussy, although even that wasn't obvious to their audience as it was drowned out by the sound of flesh hitting flesh, and then the light cheer from the audience that followed.

This process was then repeated over and over again, with the only difference being that sometimes Lexa just used one hand to smack Octavia's cheeks, or sometimes just one of them, never in the same spot twice, so she could cover that butt with a nice series of blows, resulting in a nice even tan.

Oh yes, that flawless flesh quickly turned bright pink, and then eventually red, under the assault that the Commander was giving it, and of course, that it jiggled with every blow, two wonderful sights which Lexa couldn't get enough of. In fact, she was so captivated by them she almost didn't notice the wonderful addition Clarke made to this latest round of fun. And how much Octavia was enjoying this all.

"Are you lonely over there Raven?" Clarke suddenly called out, obviously startling the mechanic who had been so lost in watching them.

Although Raven quickly recovered and agreed with a grin, "Yes, very lonely. If only there was something I could do to stop that."

"I'm sure we can think of a few things." Clarke grinned back, pretending to look thoughtful for a second, before quickly suggesting, "Like eating my ass, mmmmmmm yesssssssssss, ooooooooooh, that sounds like a great idea, don't you think? Oh yes Raven, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, eat my ass! Eat it as Octavia tongues my twat, oh shit, and Lexa spanks her, oh fuck!"

"Gladly." Raven grinned eagerly as she did as she was told.

Raven wasn't sure whether Clarke truly knew what she was doing, given that she seemed to be lost in what Octavia was doing to her, and perhaps watching the show Lexa was putting on for them. Not that Raven could blame her for those things, given that she had first hand experience about just how amazing these things could be.

Hell, it was tough not to get lost in the show in front of her again, even though she got an invitation to join it in the best way she could have hoped for, at least at that moment. Oh yes, as much as Raven would have liked joined Octavia in eating pussy, with that be Clarke's pussy or one of her other wives, butt munching was a close runner-up, especially considering what tasty asses her women had.

So much so it was hard for Raven not to bury her face in between those cheeks the first chance she got, but she was better trained than that. Oh yes, instead Raven teased Clarke by literally kissing her ass, for a few long minutes, from cheek to cheek and making sure every inch was worshipped, just as Lexa made sure that every inch of Octavia's booty was brutalised.

Even when she spread those cheeks Raven slid her tongue up and down the full length of Clarke's crack a few times before shortening her strokes to just concentrating on her wife's butt hole. Likewise she was then very happy to just lap away at Clarke's back hole until she was asked to move on.

While Raven was eager to do so she had to admit there was a certain thrill to being able to just gently lick an ass hole, especially as it allowed her to concentrate on what everyone else was doing. Admittedly she couldn't see this as well as before, but since it was the same thing she'd watched so many times before, all Raven had to do was close her eyes and she picture it perfectly.

Especially as Octavia was crying out so near to her face, and the sounds of Lexa's hands attacking the warrior's butt were echoing around the arena, along with Clarke's constant whimpers, cries and moans of pure pleasure. Wonderful sounds which, at least for Clarke, Raven was more than partly responsible for, which gave her a great feeling of pride. Not as much as the pride she would feel later, when she helped make Clarke cum, but still pretty awesome.

Of course eventually Raven received the order she had been waiting for, and she gladly stepped up her game. At first this just meant swirling her tongue around Clarke's ass hole, but it wasn't long before she was pushing that soft, wet muscle deep into her wife's slutty little butt. So slutty in fact, that even without wearing her butt-plug during battle, Raven was able to push the full length of her tongue into the blonde's back door, something which clearly delighted them both, given how loud Clarke squealed with joy for it.

Although it did raise an interesting question, why wasn't Clarke wearing her butt-plug? Was she just confident she would win? Or did Lexa and Clarke conspire against Octavia? Luckily Octavia was too preoccupied to care right now, and so was Raven, but she might have to ask later. But, much later, when she wasn't munching this tasty little butt.

Clarke had been confident that given their previous track record that she could beat Octavia if she truly tried. Of course, if she failed she had no doubt that Octavia would take great pleasure in slowly stretching her out, and probably allow Raven to spend a decent amount of time rimming her first.

Hell, part of Clarke was almost hoping that she would lose, and disappointed that she didn't, because the humiliation of being slowly and painfully stretched out would have been so wonderfully intense, and led to some truly powerful orgasms. Although, it was hard to be disappointed, when she was receiving this kind of pleasure, which was only going to get better in a short amount of time. At least, once Octavia refocused.

"Awww, can poor little Skairipa not take a spanking, and still do her job?" Clarke mocked, before actually pulling Octavia back by the hair, slapping her across the face and then shoving that face back into her pussy, "Well, too bad, because she's gonna! Mmmmmmm yessssssss, come on Octavia, I know Lexa gives a great spanking, but you're better than this. Or at least I thought you were. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss! Oh fuck, that's more like it, mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, there's the Octavia I know and love! Lick me just like that, ooooooooooh, more, more, more, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh!"

Admittedly Octavia hadn't eased off that much when Lexa joined the fun, or even when the Commander increased her pace from the gentle spanking to an increasingly brutal butt beating, but Clarke couldn't resist the opportunity to taunt her rival. Which under the circumstances probably wasn't a good thing, which was why she quickly followed it up with words of love and encouragement, and then just loud cries of pleasure.

Not that Clarke could really stop if she tried at this point, because she was just so close to cumming, and everyone knew it. Something which as always she tried to initially avoid, just so she could savour this for a little longer, but she was eager to save that energy for butt fucking Octavia, so sooner than she would have liked she was demanding, and begging, to cum.

"More! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, give me more! Both of you, oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" Clarke threw her head back and swore, again savouring the moment briefly before adding, "Fuck me! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck me with your hot little tongues! Fuck me good and make me cum! Make me cum, ooooooooooh Gooooooooooodddddddddd, fuck me and make me cum! Tongue fuck me you beautiful bitches! My wives! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want my wives to, to make, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh!"

Predictably Octavia waited just long enough to embarrass Clarke, while Raven was only too happy to really start shoving her tongue up her butt. Which was kind of the problem, because she got so far even without the butt-plug having stretched her out, at least for a while, that it reminded her what a massive anal whore she had been for Octavia, and continue to be for Lexa whenever the Commander felt like a piece of her ass.

However whatever submissive feelings those caused were quickly replaced by dominant ones when Octavia finally pushed her tongue inside her, and Clarke was able to resist cumming. Not for long, but it was long enough to make a difference in the eyes of her people, and more importantly, her wives, and herself.

It was a moment of full control, while she was being bombarded by pleasure, which was almost as sweet as when Clarke surrendered to that pleasure. Almost, because there was nothing quite like the feeling of having two tongues inside of her at the same time, both of her submissive wives frantically worshipping her, while the dominant one smirked at her, and continued her spanking.

The only way it could have been better was if Lexa had been somehow touching her, but what Raven and particularly Octavia was doing was more than enough to sent her over the edge of a powerful climax. Which was then followed by another, and another, and another as her girls worked her over tirelessly, just like good little submissive bitches should.

Octavia smirked with satisfaction at being able to lead Clarke literally begging to cum for a few glorious seconds, although that was soon replaced with a blissfully happy smile as the taste of girl cum hit her taste-buds. Then of course it was replaced by determination, as the need for more took over. Luckily her body had gone into autopilot, allowing her to greedily swallow every drop of that first climax, before shoving her tongue back inside of Clarke to get more.

MTL17
MTL17
1,998 Followers