Wives of The Commander Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Octavia tried to keep begging she quickly became incoherent as Lexa began increasing the pace. If that wasn't torturous enough Clarke started strategically thrusting upwards into her ass, with the first time being more than enough to make Octavia experienced the most powerful climax of her life.

It was then of course followed by another, and another, and another, as her two dominant lovers absolutely destroyed her slutty little bottom, and left her a completely incoherent wreck. Which was wonderful, and terrifying at the same time. Especially as her last coherent thought for quite a while was it wouldn't be so bad being a complete bottom if this was the ecstasy she was rewarded with. A thought which echoed through her mind as she had what had to be a record number of orgasms for her.

Clarke grinned wickedly in triumph as Octavia began squirting violently against her stomach. Hell, even if this didn't break Octavia the way she wanted her too, it was clearly making one of the women she loved redefine her understanding of pleasure, and that was more than enough for her to call this a win. And of course, she wasn't the only one enjoying herself.

No, Lexa had an almost crazed look of lust in her eye, clearly enjoying the hell out of not only taking a third double anal cherry, but making her conquest squirt her cum violently in the process. Only poor Raven was left just watching, and while she was obviously jealous she seemed genuinely happy for Octavia, which warmed Clarke's heart.

Of course while she tried throughout the intensive sodomy to keep an eye on Raven she just couldn't when it came to making Octavia cum. No, making Octavia cum had to be her priority, especially if she was going to break her. Something she still had a chance of doing, but for that to happen this would have to be the best sex of Octavia's life, and considering the high standard was set for it was going to take everything Clarke and Lexa both had to achieve it.

Luckily they both seemed up to the task, Lexa soon using every ounce of her strength to brutalize Octavia's bowels, and not long after that Clarke joined her, switching from occasionally thrusting upwards to constantly slamming that poor little abused ass hole with everything she had.

As much as she and Lexa tried to hold back in the process inevitably they came too. Wanting to make it perfect Clarke studied Lexa's face carefully and made sure she let go of the same time that her most dominant of lovers did. Admittedly it was hard to tell in her current state of mind, but Clarke was as sure as she could be that they came together, and they definitely came at the same time as Octavia, making their climaxes that much more intense.

Then they came over and over again, not quite as hard and frequently as Octavia, but it was still incredibly satisfying. Especially as inevitably all three of them without a doubt came together, and better yet all four of them did, as Raven was frantically fingering herself just off to the side.

Just before she came that first time Clarke screamed in Octavia's face, "CUM FOR US O! CUM LIKE THE LITTLE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE! OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE RAVEN! CUM LIKE A LITTLE ASS SLUT WITH TWO BIG DICKS UP YOUR FUCKING BUTT! MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK CUM AND BECOME OUR SUBMISSIVE LITTLE ANAL WHORE FOREVER! BECOME OUR BOTTOM! MY BOTTOM! OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMM, BECOME MY ANAL LOVING LITTLE BOTTOM! OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR US YOU FUCKING BITCH! CUM! FUCKING CUM! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! OH FUCK! AH FUCK OCTAVIA AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Those words more than anything else pushed Clarke and Lexa over the edge that first time, although they also made Octavia's climaxes more intense, meaning they had done the trick. Now the only thing left to do was see if there was anything left of Octavia after this. And of course, to make extra sure Clarke got what she wanted while making this last as long as she could.

Which meant for a few long minutes the three of them seemed to melt together, until they were just two big strap-on cocks pounding a slutty little ass hole. Well, that and two bodies hammering into a third, making it jiggle in all the right places, namely Octavia's boobs and butt. And of course, Octavia screaming in ecstasy. Then who knows how many climaxes later they all collapsed in a sweaty heap, even Lexa, who risked such weakness to give Clarke what she wanted, making the blonde love her even more.

Lexa only did it because she was sure even her harshest critics couldn't criticize her for collapsing, or resting for a few seconds, after dishing out such a hellacious rectum wrecking, especially when she then made up for it by slowly pulling her cock out of Octavia's butt, Clarke's along with it, and then when it came out with an obscene sound she ordered loudly, "Spread your cheeks bitch! Show me my handiwork!"

"Our handiwork!" Clarke grumbled softly, as she slid out from underneath Octavia so she could get a good look too.

Octavia cried out pitifully as those cocks were pulled out of her poor abused butt hole, leaving a cavernous ruin in it's wake. Which was a feeling she experienced whenever getting ass fucked, as this was that times about a million, and despite her training and a desperate need to please her Heda, she just had to stay still for a few long seconds, trying to get use to the pain in her butt.

Hopefully she would be punished for this, as Octavia hated to embarrass her beloved Lexa, and she had never felt more submissive and eager to please. It was just that her mind was willing, but her body was too exhausted and cum drunk to obey. And even when she did, all she could do at first was push her butt up into the air. To be fair that was enough to expose her gaping back door, as she slowly, and finally, reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, but it wasn't enough for the tops.

Which did not impress her Heda, Lexa scowling and questioning, "And you think that is acceptable?"

"No Heda, sorry Heda." Octavia whimpered.

"Sorry isn't good enough." Lexa huffed, "You will be punished for your disobedience."

"Yes Heda, thank you Heda." Octavia quickly replied.

"But first, do you wish to get revenge on Clarke?" Lexa questioned, and then pushed, "And be honest. I will know if you are lying."

There was a brief pause, then Octavia gulped, "I... I don't."

"And why is that?" Lexa pushed.

"Because... I'm a bottom." Octavia whimpered, "I'm a pure, anal loving bottom, who wants to spend the rest of her life getting her ass destroyed by her Heda and Wanheda. Oh please, mighty Lexa, allow me to serve you and Clarke as your full-time anal bitch, just as Raven does. I want to be a bigger butt slut than Raven Reyes!"

"Prove it!" Lexa demanded, "Oh yes, prove it by sucking our cocks cleam. Get all of your butt juice, you filthy slut!"

"Yes Heda." Octavia whimpered and did as she was told.

Admittedly that wasn't as quick as anyone would like, as she was too exhausted, however humiliating herself as she had done with her words and actions had filled her full of adrenaline. Especially as before even beginning the conversation Lexa had left her there exposing just how widely gaped her back door was, and Octavia had made sure the entire audience got a good look at it by waving it around slowly.

And Clarke and Lexa didn't complain. No, they were too busy smirking with triumph as Octavia wrapped her lips around each of their cocks in turn and moaned happily at the taste. Clarke also couldn't resist providing some commentary, now that Lexa had stopped.

"Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, that's it O, suck that cock. Oh yes, suck it good. Mmmmmmmmm, that's soooooooooo hot! I love it! Oh fuck yes, get every drop of your butt juice, you nasty bitch! Oh fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Clarke encouraged as Octavia began to suck Lexa's cock, and then when she started switching back and forth Clarke added, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, suck my cock! Suck it! Mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, take every inch down your throat! Every single inch, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, suck it, suck them both so you can get every single drop of that ass cream. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, suck it good Octavia, and proved that you really are our broken bitch now."

Which of course had Octavia eagerly bobbing her head up and down the strap-on cocks, pushing those dildos deeper into her mouth and down her throat until she was taking each one all the way every time she moved back and forth. This sadly meant there was no more anal cream to clean, but it meant she got to solidify her submission, and that was all that mattered in that wonderful moment.

That, and looking up into the eyes of her tops, and seeing love and devotion she felt for them reflected back at her. Something which continued for several long minutes, until finally she got the chance to prove herself. And Octavia was only too happy to oblige.

"Good girl, now take that cock out of your mouth and tell Clarke." Lexa ordered, continuing to stroke Octavia's hair for a few long seconds, before pulling away, "Tell her that she's won. That you are hers. That she could take a double ass fucking without breaking, but you couldn't. And now, you just want to be hers. Hers. And mine. The way you always should have been, and the way you always will be from now on."

Octavia was quick to pull her mouth off the cock, then as soon as Lexa was done talking she turned to Clarke and obediently told her, "You win. I'm yours. All yours, and Heda's. You both own me now. Like you always should have. Oh God, Clarke... Wanheda, I tried to break you, by double ass fucking you with Heda, but I failed. You succeeded were I failed. And I'm so grateful for it. I'm grateful that you made me your bitch wife. Oh please, please my wife, use me as your bitch from now on. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, from now on I'm nothing but a fuck hole for you and our Heda to use however, wherever, and whenever you want. Please Wanheda, use me. Use me like the nasty little bottom I am!"

"Oh, I will." Clarke promised, "And we can start by having you kiss my feet. Let's start of this new dynamic in our relationship right."

"Yes Wanheda." Octavia replied submissively, before doing as she was told.

This time she had enough energy, or perhaps adrenaline, to do so immediately, pressing her lips down to the top of Clarke's feet and then planting a lingering kiss on one of them, before moving over to the other. She repeated this process over and over again, and then when Lexa moved over to stand next to Clarke she did the same for her without needing to be asked, Octavia moving back and forth between four different feet to give her tops the respect they deserved.

Admittedly, this was something she would have done before, but the whole time there would have been a voice in her head telling her to get her revenge. Now the only thing that was in her head was blissful submission, proving that she really was broken now. And she had never felt better.