Wives of The Commander Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was a process which was then repeated over and over again, Octavia using every trick she knew to squeeze as many orgasms as she could out of her wife, partly to prove even though they were rivals she still loved her, and partly because she wanted it to be harder for Clarke to embarrass her with a truly powerful ass wrecking.

Knowing that Clarke would soon probably grind against her face Octavia moved her mouth up to the other girl's clit while shoving two fingers directly inside of her. While this wasn't technically against the rules Lexa had established it was the kind of thing that Octavia would never have dared to do that to her Heda, as it was a far too dominant thing, given the circumstances.

Wanheda though, Octavia had gladly done this to her many times, even though it normally resulted in a punishment of some sort. Then again, she was getting punished no matter what, so she might as well give Clarke a good excuse. Besides, it was so worth it to make Clarke squeeze her fingers as she came, and cry out even more loudly with pleasure.

For a while, Octavia got the satisfaction of switching back and forth between her fingers and her tongue, and at one point even used both of them to fuck Clarke.

But then Wanheda was pushing her hand away and grabbing firmly to the back of her head, and Raven's head, telegraphing what came next. At which point Octavia and Raven could only take a deep breath, and then stick out their tongues and hope for the best, as for the next few minutes they were suffocated in their wife's fuck holes as Clarke frantically guided her girls against them.

Then just as Octavia was truly becoming lightheaded she was pulled away from that tasty treat, and then given some much-needed time to catch her breath.

She was expecting to be 'forced' to kiss Raven so they could share those juices, something Octavia was admittedly looking forward too. However instead it was Clarke leaned down to kiss her, Octavia gladly sharing the taste of her cum and pussy cream, and to silently tell the blonde there was no hard feelings.

Admittedly she wasn't sure if Clarke got the message, especially because the kiss didn't last nearly as long as she was hoping for, instead of turning around and kissing Raven so she could get the taste of her ass too. Not that Octavia could complain, as Lexa abruptly stopped, her grabbed hold of her head so she could turn into her and then leaned in for a kiss, this one perhaps even more eager than the one she had before, as Lexa adored tasting Clarke on one of her other wives' lips.

After a few long minutes of making out Clarke broke away, quickly collected a strap-on and attached it firmly around her waist, before ordering, while covering the shaft in Raven's home-made lube, "Bend over! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, bend over and spread your cheeks Octavia. Show me my prize. Show me the little bitch hole I'm going to fuck! Ohhhhhhhh yes, good girl."

Clarke smirked wickedly as a trembling Octavia slowly reached back and spread her cheeks, exposing the butt-plug stretching the cute little back hole which was about to be abused. Briefly Clarke savoured the moment, then she grabbed the plug and pulled it all the way out of Octavia's ass and replaced it with her own cock.

Normally she would play with it a little more to make sure Octavia was nice and relaxed back there, but just before the latest fight Lexa had bent them both over and brutally sodomise them both so no matter who lost they would be ready to deal with the consequences. Which truth be told had been a little distracting, but Clarke and Octavia were used to fighting each other with aching and gaping ass holes.

Besides, as a result the plugs had been extra big, the one still inside Clarke's ass reminding her that the tables could have been so easily reversed, which gave her very little sympathy for Octavia's plight. However, as much as they antagonized each other they still loved each other, and didn't want to truly hurt the other, so Clarke made sure to push her cock nice and slowly into Octavia's ass hole.

No doubt thanks to Lexa she even got Octavia to cry out in mostly pleasure just from the feeling of the head of that strap-on sliding through her back door and back passage. Not that it actually stopped Clarke from taking credit, as the temptation was just too good to pass up.

"That's it O, moan for me. While I fuck your sexy little bitch hole." Clarke gleefully taunted.

Surprisingly Octavia didn't point out why she was ready for this, or more likely threaten Clarke with a harder ass fucking later. No, she just whimpered pathetically, clearly wallowing in her defeat. Obviously despite treating Clarke and Raven to regular double butt fuckings with the help of their precious Commander Octavia had truly believed she wouldn't suffer the same treatment.

Truthfully she should have probably realised it was inevitable, as Lexa had made it clear how much she adored it. Plus she couldn't beat Clarke forever. Hell, she lasted a week, and half of those was because Clarke let her win to try and restore their relationship. But now Clarke had a different strategy. Oh yes, she was going to make things good between them by breaking Octavia once and for all and turning her into her double anal loving bitch.

It was something she had tried to do before with little success, but Clarke had a good feeling about this, as whether she intended to or not Lexa had helped her by making Octavia's ass nice and ready for her, meaning Octavia moaned, whimpered and gasped with mostly pleasure throughout the early stages of the sodomy.

Those sounds of enjoyment became even more noticeable after Clarke had buried her full-length inside of Octavia's ass and started thrusting in and out, which put a wicked smile on her face. Of course she savoured her victory when her thighs came to rest against Octavia's butt cheeks, announcing every single inch of the dildo was buried within her bowels. But it wasn't long after that she was arguably officially starting the butt fucking.

Lexa loved watching Clarke fucking one of their wives. It was the only thing which could come close to being involved in the fun herself. Any other combination of her wives also came close, but Clarke was her favourite, and Lexa rejoiced in the chance to join her in dominating the women they loved.

She might even prefer it to be Octavia on the receiving end, as Skairipa frequently needed to be reminded of her proper place. Even if she adored how submissive Raven was in the same position. The point was, Lexa very much enjoyed the show, to the point where she was happy to just watch for quite a while. But it was only a matter of time before the urge to join in overwhelmed her.

Sure enough she eventually stepped forward and softly said, "It's my turn now. Give me that ass Clarke."

"It's yours my Commander." Clarke said submissively, immediately pulling her cock out of Octavia's butt hole and moving aside, "Please take what's yours."

Which of course caused Lexa to smile with delight. If it had been just the four of them that would have been big and wide, and Lexa wasn't sure how good she was at avoiding that now as she was just so thrilled about her favourite giving her what she wanted right away. No whining, no complaining, just Clarke knowing her place and giving her what was so rightfully hers without hesitation.

It was almost enough to make Lexa ignore Octavia and grabbed Clarke's face and pull her into a deep and passionate kiss. But this wasn't the time for that, and she just couldn't resist Octavia's already well opened ass hole practically begging Lexa to stick her cock into it.

Happy to oblige Lexa kneeled down behind Octavia, took aim, and slowly pushed her weapon deep into her target. Once again this caused Octavia to moan, whimper and gasp with mostly pleasure, the difference being that she didn't even try to hide it this time, instead just telling the whole stadium, and maybe even the whole of the Capital, that the Commander was an incredibly skilled butt fucker.

Something which Lexa had always prided herself on, and happily reminded her people of it every opportunity, as it showed how dominant and strong she was. And just how easily she was able to slide into Octavia's rectum was a testament to her power. But she was also more than happy to give credit where credit was due.

"Oh Clarke, you did a wonderful job of loosening this bitch hole for me." Lexa praised, even managing to tear her eye away from Octavia's ass hole stretching around her cock to look over at Clarke while saying this.

"Just continuing what you started Heda." Clarke shamelessly returned the compliment, "After all, you're the one who turned Skairipa's shit hole into a slutty little fuck hole."

It was amusing to Lexa that as Clarke said this she was in the process of feeding Raven her ass cream covered cock, denying Octavia the privilege, which was just further returning what Clarke had suffered the first time she had been double butt fucked. Lexa even watched Raven's head bobbing up and down for a few minutes, before returning her gaze to one of her favourite sights in the world, that being another woman's forbidden hole stretching for her cock.

It was a sight she enjoyed for quite a while, and Octavia continued to give her the perfect view of it thanks to spreading her cheeks. Then of course she gave her precious Clarke another turn with Octavia's butt.

Octavia was normally very frustrated when Clarke and Lexa took turns on her ass hole like this, but considering what was going to be happening to her soon she appreciated being thoroughly stretched out, even if they made her feel like a total butt slut in the process. Although that was inevitable, as once again Clarke and Lexa proved themselves to be incredibly skilled ass fuckers, turning Octavia's far too frequently fucked forbidden hole into an eager little fuck hole.

To make matters worse, she was so jealous of Raven now. Oh God, she wanted to taste her own butt so bad right now. Besides, it wouldn't be that much more humiliating than being sodomized by two women, especially at the same time, as it soon would be.

Thankfully eventually Lexa pressed her cock against Octavia's lips, and ordered, "Suck my cock Octavia. Yessssssssss, suck your own ass off of my cock, you dirty little ATM whore! Oh yes! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, suck that cock! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh! Show me, Clarke, Raven and the rest of our audience that you're just as big a slut for ass to mouth as my other wives. As Raven. Oh yes, everyone thinks that Raven is the biggest ass to mouth slut in my collection of anal loving ATM bitches, mmmmmmm, but clearly you're all just as bad as each other. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, you're all ATM sluts, and I love you for it. Oh yes, take it deep, mmmmmmmm, deep down your throat, oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

In her current state of mind Octavia didn't need encouragement, and did her best to ignore it, which was easy as she was wrapping her mouth around a dildo coated with her butt cream. Which to her shame, made her moan loudly and happily, which was a great source of mockery from her wives. Of course, the fact that she was getting ass fucked had a great deal to do with those moans of pleasure.

Not that it truly made her feel better. Luckily at least for a few long seconds she was mostly consumed with the taste of the deepest part of her bowels, and then when she did sucked that off of the tip she began to bob her head up and down the shaft, doing her best to get every drop of that precious liquid.

Sadly the dick was pulled away from her before she could get all of it, and Clarke was even worse, despite the fact that Octavia cleaned her cock a lot faster. Which continued to be the case for a few long minutes, Lexa and Clarke making swift trades between her ass and mouth so as much as she tried Octavia could never get all of her anal juices.

Although at least it meant that she was constantly tasting the deepest part of her butt, and it was certainly preferable to the moment they started going back to feeding Raven her ass cream. Even though part of Octavia was glad that Raven wasn't being left out, as long as they got to share the butt juices it wasn't so bad. Especially considering the agonizing indignity she would have to endure soon.

As if reading Octavia's mind Clarke then questioned, "So, Commander... do you think our little anal bitch is ready to get her whore ass double stuffed?"

Lexa looked thoughtful for a few long seconds, then shrugged, "As ready as she'll ever be, I suppose."

"My thoughts exactly." Clarke beamed, "So, how should we do this?"

Lexa hummed thoughtfully, and offered, "How about you get underneath her, then I'll join you."

"Gladly, Heda." Clarke beamed doing as she was told.

"Oh, and Octavia..." Lexa added, as she and Clarke pulled their cocks out of Octavia's mouth and ass respectively, "I expect you to give Clarke a real ride. Make sure that your ass is thoroughly loose for us to double fuck."

"Yes Heda." Octavia whimpered pathetically.

Moments later Clarke was underneath her, grinning up at her mischievously, clearly expecting her to do all the work. Which was a little frustrating, but nothing Octavia hadn't been expecting, Skairipa quickly grabbing the base of Wanheda's dick, lined up her ass hole with it and then slowly pushed herself downwards.

Thanks to the relentless butt sex of the past few minutes, and over the last year, Octavia was able to push herself downwards fairly easily and then start bouncing up and down. She then cried out in pleasure, which of course made Lexa, their audience, and especially Clarke chuckled wickedly. Clarke also gave her a smug smirk, Octavia doing her best to ignore it by closing her eyes and concentrating on the pleasure she was receiving by bouncing her butt up and down her wife's dildo.

For a few long minutes Lexa was content with watching this, then she ordered, "Octavia, stop and let me get into that ass."

"Yes Heda." Octavia whimpered, reluctantly doing as she was told, slowing down until she was sitting in Clarke's lap.

"And Clarke, spread those cheeks for me." Lexa moaned with anticipation, "Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, give me the best view of my big dick taking Octavia's double anal cherry."

"Yes Heda." Clarke grinned as she did as she was told, grabbing onto those butt cheeks and slowly pulling them apart.

Lexa smirked with delight as Clarke spread Octavia's butt cheeks, giving The Commander the perfect view of that already obscenely stretched back door. It gave quite the flashback to when Octavia's and Clarke's positions were flipped, and even when Raven had been the one receiving this extreme, which of course made it even more perfect.

Because this was the moment that Lexa would take a third anal cherry from her wives, this one being the double anal cherry of her warrior Octavia, and perhaps the closest thing she had to a rival. But after this Octavia would never need reminding again that Lexa was her superior. Not that it would stop Lexa from constantly reminding her, perhaps with this act itself.

Perhaps most importantly this would put an end to Clarke's and Octavia's rivalry, one way or another, and in this moment Lexa had to admit she rather liked the idea of breaking Octavia entirely so she and Clarke could be the ones teaming up on their wives. But Lexa couldn't get lost in that wonderful fantasy again.

No, she had to concentrate on taking Octavia's double anal virginity, and that was exactly what she did, pressing the tip of her cock against that already widely stretched ass hole and slowly forcing her way inside. Then she gave Octavia some much needed time to relax, and to savour the fact that she had just taken her third wife's double anal cherry, before slowly beginning to push forwards.

As her ass hole started stretching wider than ever before Octavia lowered her head and whimpered in defeat, and then she cried out loudly when she received the unspeakable humiliation of a second dick bullying it's way into her butt, officially meaning she had been robbed of her double anal virginity. But Octavia never begged for mercy, or for them to stop, which made Lexa very proud of her.

Admittedly she was a little ashamed, although mostly impressed, that Octavia's reactions from then on weren't entirely negative. In fact even the feeling of the second cock stuffing her tailpipe seemed to get some very positive reactions out of Octavia, and she whimpered and moaned in mostly pleasure.

It wasn't the shameless enjoyment that Raven had shown when she first received this kind of anal abuse, but it might just be more than Clarke had shown, Lexa not needing to see Clarke's face to know that her favourite was greatly pleased by this.

She was too, although she was a little too preoccupied with watching her cock slowly disappearing into Octavia's back hole, and then pump in and out of it. then of course there was the moment her thighs came to rest against Octavia's butt cheeks, meaning she had officially stuffed every inch of that second dick as deep inside Octavia's bowels as it could go. Much to Octavia's clear delight, and humiliation.

Octavia couldn't believe this was actually happening to her. Deep down she had known Lexa would want to complete the set, especially as she had said as much, and no matter what Octavia was so glad that she was pleasing her precious Heda. She just wished she was pleasing her in some other way, because it felt so weird, obscene and humiliating to have her ass stretched in this way.

Of course the worst part was she felt pleasure because of it. She was enjoying having Lexa and Clarke sharing her ass as if she was Raven. Or even Clarke. She wasn't. She was a top, dammit. The second most dominant woman in this room, and maybe on this entire planet. And now she was getting double ass fucked.

The initial penetration had been hell for her, but that's not what she had been afraid of. No, what she had been truly afraid of was enjoying it, and sadly that came even during the butt stuffing, suggesting that she really was an anal whore of Raven's calibre.

Or at least close. Then after Lexa had finished giving her the full length of the dick she began slowly pumping in and out of Octavia's ass, as it was so tightly squeezed in with Clarke's within Octavia's rectum that both cocks ended up sliding in and out the same time, meaning she was literally being butt fucked by two dildos.

Which, thanks to Lexa's incredible skills as a butt fucker, caused Octavia's back passage to remember it's main purpose was to be fucked by her Heda, which in turn brought Octavia a lot of unwelcomed pleasure.

It gradually became overwhelming as whatever physical pain there had been disappeared, and the mental pain was overshadowed, by the pleasure that she felt. The pleasure of having her butt double stuffed by the two most important people in her life, while the third watched. The only way it could have been better was if Raven had been inside her as well, although that would truly destroy her mind and leave her nothing but a submissive little bitch.

However this might just do the trick anyway, because as much as she tried to hold on to who she was Octavia felt it slipping away in the face of this overwhelming submission and humiliation. Especially when the desire to cum became an overwhelming need that she just couldn't deny anymore.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Octavia screeched, gradually becoming louder and more desperate, "Ruin my fucking ass hole! Wreck it! Destroy it forever, just make me cum. I need to cum, I need to cum, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddddd, I need to cum, PLEASE! Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, please, mmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! POUND ME HEDA, OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, POUND MY LITTLE BITCH HOLE WANHEDA, OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, RUIN ME! JUST MAKE ME CUM! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM MAKE ME CUM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOH HEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"