Wives of The Commander Ch. 08

Story Info
Lexa puts her wives in their place.
10.2k words
5
4.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

****

Clarke Griffin did not enjoy fighting her Heda. It was one thing to get down and dirty with Octavia, as they had been rivals for so long, and even now she was broken there was still a little of the old Skairipa in her which surfaced from time to time when they were sparring, making it even more satisfying when Clarke got to publicly sodomise her once proud wife.

However Octavia was simply one of the wives of the Commander, and defeating her for the millionth time meant nothing. She could not however afford to make Lexa look weak by caressing her in combat, or say anything which would take her off-guard, so it was a little nerve wracking whenever she was forced to face her in the fighting pits, especially as Lexa insisted she didn't hold back, and would punish her if she didn't try.

Of course Clarke should have known better than to worry, because Lexa was still a skilled fighter amongst them, and always defeated her with these, no matter how hard she tried. Although this time round Lexa toyed with her a little, obviously wanting to make an example out of her, and it was not hard to figure out why.

Ever since she had finally succeeded in breaking Octavia and turning her into a pure bottom Clarke had practically been living to violate Octavia's ass, flaunting the current dominance she had over the now former warrior, putting doubt into who was a top dog within their marriage. Clarke should have known such a thing would inevitably lead to her tapping out to Lexa in the middle of the fighting pits, which wasn't fun, unlike what would happen next.

"Satisfied now?" Clarke grumbled softly.

"Almost..." Lexa smirked, before announcing loudly, "You fought well, Clarke kom Skaikru... but you still need to be taught some manners... guards, bring me my throne. I think my wife has earned herself a spanking."

Which of course earned a cheer from the crowd, ever eager to see their Commander's dominance over her wives. Of course as submissive as they were Octavia and Raven were eager to see this too, that fact written all over their faces, as they were only a short distance away.

Then with a quick snap of Lexa's fingers they moved even closer, kneeling down either side of the throne, which had been carried into the centre of the arena, which Lexa swiftly sat down on, instantly enhancing her air of authority and power. Oh God, Clarke wanted to just tear with their clothes off and ravage her wife, or better yet her wives, or the very least, bend over Lexa's knee to receive her punishment. But no, for Lexa she was a good little bottom, and waited for permission.

"Strip." Lexa ordered firmly, "Slowly. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, put on a show for me, our wives, and the rest of our people."

"Yes Heda." Clarke replied and obeyed without hesitation.

Naturally this earned another cheer from the crowd, and again Clarke's wives looked at her expectantly, and lustfully, eager for her to obey. Clarke was also eager, so much so it was a struggle to keep her little striptease nice and slow, but again, she would do anything for her Commander. So she slowly took off her clothes, while moving closer to Lexa.

After all, she was the main one Clarke was stripping for, and she wanted her to enjoy it. Which certainly seemed to be the case, that look of indifference slipping momentarily when the blonde's big boobs and well-rounded butt came into view, Wanheda practically shaking Heda's favourite part of her in her face just to get a smile out of her, before she inevitably became stern again.

"Good girl." Lexa smirked, "Now bend over my knee and get what you deserve."

"Yes Heda." Clarke grinned and obeyed without hesitation.

Lexa allowed a smirk to cross her face this time, mostly because she just couldn't help it. Both because Clarke's ass looked so pretty when it was over her knee, and she loved the visual of the mighty Wanheda in this submissive position, making it very clear who was in charge here.

It was a sight Lexa allowed her people to enjoy for several long minutes, letting it solidifying their minds, along with the following images, that being of their Heda reaching down to caress Wanheda's butt like the plaything it was, and then eventually to spank it. Oh yes, Heda started to spank Wanheda, which should put an end to the whispers Lexa had been hearing behind her back. Well that, and sodomising her beloved Clarke in front of all their people.

As usual Lexa continued to grope Clarke's butt in between strokes, because while she knew some of her people saw this as her taking it easy on her girls, and even a sign of weakness, she firmly believed it was a sign of her strength, and more importantly humiliating for the bottom enduring this treatment. Most importantly, Lexa just enjoyed it, so she figured she could risk it.

Especially considering she would get to the hard spanking soon enough. So Lexa focused on little details she enjoyed about this moment, including the feeling of flesh smacking against flesh, the way that it jiggled with every blow, and the sound was louder than the little cries Clarke was letting out.

Those wonderful sounds only became louder as time went on, her people doing their best to stay silent so at that point all of them could enjoy the sounds Clarke was making, but especially their Heda. Which was another thing which brought Lexa great satisfaction in this precious moment, along with the looks on the faces of Octavia and Raven.

She could tell that these two pure bottoms wished it was them in Clarke's place, especially because they knew exactly how she would be rewarded after the spanking was done. Although Octavia was so broken now, she had become a slut even for a spanking, as much as Raven had shortly after they got together. Something Lexa would perhaps gift both her watching bottoms later, but for now her main focus remained on Wanheda.

Especially now she had time to dish out a real butt beating, Lexa gradually phasing out the groping in favour of a constant onslaught of strikes to that poor little bottom's poor little bottom. Which naturally caused those cheeks to jiggle even more, eventually turn from pink to red, and the sound of the strikes to be almost as loud as the screams that Clarke let out.

So loud Lexa almost felt guilty about it, as she hated to hurt Clarke, but even if she hadn't felt wetness against her thigh she would have still done this for the good of their people. But she did feel it, that clear sign that Clarke was enjoying this, which caused Lexa to grin wickedly and spank Clarke harder.

Then without warning Lexa stood up, pushing Clarke off of her in the process, and then ordered, "Remove my pants and underwear."

"Yes Heda." Clarke quickly replied and obeyed.

As soon as she had finished Lexa grabbed the back of her head, shoved her face into her pussy, and ordered, "Worship me! Worship your Heda, ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, worship me, just like that. Eat me! Oh God, eat my pussy, mmmmmmmm, lick me just like that, oh Clarke! Clarke! Oh Clarke eat my cunt, ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, eat it good!"

"Yes Heda." Clarke grinned against Lexa's pussy just before she started to lick it.

Clarke initially waited for Lexa to stop talking, but when it was clear that her usually stoic lover had no intention of stopping any time soon she just stuck out her tongue and started licking. Besides, Lexa's heavenly flavour was already attacking her taste-buds thanks to the fact that her lips were pressed against that yummy honeypot, so really, how could Clarke possibly resist?

Luckily for her incredibly sore butt it seems that the Commander had no intention of giving her more punishment, at least for now. She might use it as an excuse to punish her later, but now she seemed more than happy with letting Clarke have the honour of worshipping her pretty pussy with her tongue.

Which was good, because unlike Raven and now Octavia she wasn't really a pain slut. Sure, she had got a little wet during the spanking, but that was mostly from grinding against Lexa's thigh, the way that her wife groped her butt, the fact they were doing this in public, and most of all, anticipation of the wonderful things to come.

Perhaps this most of all, because of all the wonderful things they did together there was nothing quite like being able to show her precious Lexa just how much she adored her. Especially when Clarke got to be the only one worshipping her beautiful body. Something she had no doubt would change soon enough, so she savoured it for as long as it would last.

That included closing her eyes tight and doing her best to shut everything else out, and just concentrate on the heavenly flavour she was getting to taste, and more importantly getting more of it. Although not as much as she would like, at least not yet.

No, because while Clarke would dearly love to make her Commander cum in her mouth, and she knew from experience she could make Lexa cum quickly if her Heda was in the right mood, she could never do that at this early stage. Lexa feared it would damage her reputation, and that was the last thing Clarke wanted. Well, the last thing she wanted was to displease Lexa. So she made sure to keep her licks slow and gentle, mostly avoiding Lexa's clit.

Like the well-trained pussy licker she was Clarke waited for permission to give more attention to that clit, and better yet shove her tongue inside the other woman, but again, there was definitely something to be said for this. For gently and lovingly licking away at a yummy honeypot, pretty much able to get all of the honey she craved so much.

It became a little harder when Octavia and Raven were added to the equation, and also a little disappointing not to be the only one worshipping Lexa any more. However Clarke definitely got the better, and more tasty, part of the deal, and even though she couldn't see them she could feel how jealous Octavia and Raven were of her. Especially when they could only watch.

Octavia's mouth was watering not only at the thought of pushing Clarke out of the way so that she could have the honour of licking Lexa's pussy, but also, that it would be fun to kneel down behind Clarke and give her the same treatment she was giving their wife. She didn't need to look at Raven, to know she was thinking the exact same thing, or that they both knew what that was unlikely there was another honour they might get if they were lucky.

Which wouldn't be as much fun as the forementioned other options, but it would be still a lot of fun, and more importantly it would mean pleasing their precious Commander. That was what was important, after all, so they were only too happy to oblige when they were finally invited into the action.

"Raven, mmmmmmmm, Octavia, oooooooooh, kiss my ass!" Lexa deliberately left long pauses to moan in between those initial words, before quickly adding as clearly as she could, "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I want my once proud mechanic and strong warrior to kiss my ass like the filthy bottoms they are, mmmmmmmm, while Clarke eats my pussy. Oh yes, kiss my ass good, mmmmmmmm, like the butt kissers you are!"

"Yes Heda." Octavia quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes Heda." Raven quickly replied and obeyed.

Ironically considering who had always been a bottom, and who had recently been a top, it was Octavia who was the first to reply and the first to kneel down behind Lexa, although it was extremely close. Then Octavia paused for a couple seconds to allow Raven to catch up, the two bottoms then shared a smile as they simultaneously lean down and then pressed their lips to Lexa's backside.

Those first kisses lingered there for a few long seconds, then they began spreading kisses all over those cheeks, much to the delight of Lexa. Oh yes, the usually stoic Commander was only too happy to cry out in pleasure, and give them the other kind of verbal encouragement they adored. Mostly to solidify who was in charge to their audience.

"Yesssssssss, lick me just like that Clarke! Oh yes, good girl, that's a very good girl, oh fuck! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck! And Raven, mmmmmmmm, Octavia, oooooooooh, kiss my ass! Kiss it just like that! Just like that, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" Lexa moaned with almost delirious happiness, "In fact, you've all been such good girls, I think you deserve a reward. First, mmmmmmmm, Raven, Octavia, oooooooooh, eat my ass! Yessssssss, share the privilege of licking my ass hole you beautiful little bitches! That's it, spread those cheeks wide and oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Fuck yes, and Clarke, ohhhhhhhhhhh, lick my clit more! Not too much, oh yes, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, that's perfect, oh yes, good girls, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

There was a chorus of 'yes Heda' but everyone was so lost in the moment that no one really heard it, even the women saying it. Not that it mattered. No, all that mattered was that Lexa was pleased. Something which had been the purpose of the lives of Clarke, Octavia and Raven for quite some time now, and honestly, none of them ever wanted a different purpose. Oh yes, they were more than satisfied with spending the rest of their lives just like this.

Even if it meant that all Octavia was left with was licking ass holes. She knew better than anyone that eventually she would get to do so much more, and have so much more be done to her, but in this moment she felt so lost in her submission that she would actually be okay with just doing this for the rest of their days, as long as it made her Heda continue to let out wonderful sounds of pleasure.

Of course, as much as she would have liked to Octavia couldn't concentrate on those sounds right now. If it had just been her she could slip into autopilot no problem, but she had been ordered to share Lexa's back door, which meant resisting the urge to fight Raven for it, especially because she knew she would win. Even after everything Clarke had done to her Octavia could take comfort in the fact that she could still dominate Raven.

It wasn't much, but it was something, and while she tried to share it. It meant the majority of the time licking Lexa's most private hole. Although if she was honest her favourite times was when she and Raven were licking that cute little butt hole together, and from the sounds she was making it was also Lexa's favourite.

Lexa did indeed prefer that sensation, as it meant all three of her wives were worshipping her body at ones. It was better when two of them were worshipping her pussy and the other her ass, as one could be teasing or even fucking her cunt while another licked and sucked her clit while the other ate her ass. Which was a heaven she had experienced before, although as it made her cum too quickly it wasn't something she could risk trying in public.

At least not until she found a way to hold back the urge to cum while receiving it. But that was impossible. And she also enjoyed different combinations like one or two on her tits while the others worshipped her pussy and ass, but this really was no time to think about that kind of thing.

The obvious problem with thinking about it was it made the urge to cum become even more overwhelming, and at this stage Lexa had to fight that urge with everything she was worth, especially in front of her people. After all, her reputation was on the line here, and failure to live up to it could be deadly. Literally. Most of all of course, though, she just wanted to savour this heavenly moment.

Luckily for Lexa she had a lot of experience being bombarded by pleasure from these three wonderful women, and once again was able to hold back for an impressively long time, while gently giving her bitches the permission they needed to gradually increase the pace, so it wouldn't be too embarrassing when she did ask for a reprieve.

She was even able to fight back longer than usual, but inevitably Lexa cried out, "Now! Make me cum, oooooooooooh yessssssssss, tongue fuck me as hard as you can and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssss, you two, mmmmmmmm, you two Raven, Octavia, fuck me! Shove your tongues as far up my butt as they will go while Wanheda knows the joy of having her Heda cum in her hot little mouth and all over her beautiful face. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, make me cum you bitches, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!"

Unlike her wives Lexa was not an anal whore, so poor Raven and Octavia didn't get very far, but they still try to enthusiastically shove their tongues up her ass. They even took it in turns, which was kind of endearing. Meanwhile Clarke either gave her fellow wives a chance to go first, or just allowed Lexa to enjoy that sensation, and everything about this for longer, before she finally stopped making her cum.

Of course, it was not long before Clarke was pushing her tongue inside her, but even then she did it as slowly as possible, which was definitely about allowing Lexa to savour the sensation, and more importantly make the Commander look impressive by resisting the urge to cum when it was almost overwhelming. Although Lexa definitely deserved some of the credit for that, and she was very proud of herself.

It was extremely hard to hold back at that point, but it was so worth it to enjoyed the sensation of Clarke's tongue inside her pussy, while Octavia and Raven assaulted her back door. Oh yes, Lexa had never known a more satisfying experience than that, except for cumming like this of course, which happened soon after that.

Really all it took was Clarke starting to thrust her tongue in and out of her to push Lexa over the edge, then it became a fight not to embarrass herself too much as the most important women in her life worked tirelessly to give her as much pleasure as possible. And of course, there was the fact that it was in front of all their people, seeing her getting worshiped like the powerful and dominant Commander she was.

Clarke loved the fact that she wasn't only able to stick her tongue inside of Lexa's cunt, but keep it there for a few long seconds just as to savour the sensation of being inside her lover. Especially as she knew how much Lexa loved it too. Of course, what she loved even more was making her wife, or more accurately her wives, cum for her, and all it took was a little tongue thrusting to achieve that goal.

At which point she quickly removed her tongue and wrapped her mouth around the entrance to the twat in front of her like the well-trained pussy pleaser that she was, meaning that she got to swallow every precious drop of the liquid which squirted into her mouth, and pretty much directly down her throat.

Which was probably Clarke's favourite liquid ever. Octavia's and Raven's cum were an extremely close combined second, and hell, there were definitely times when it felt like a three-way tie, but at least in this precious moment it seemed like the best, Clarke's taste-buds on fire with the addicting flavour that she lived for.

That, and just the constant and now overwhelming desire to please her Commander, her wife, and her everything, had Clarke doing everything she could to make Lexa cum over and over again. Something which was thankfully easy given the Commander's current state, and the fact that she had Raven and Octavia helping her every step of the way.

She would have to thank her fellow wives for that later on, something which would be easy, as it always was when it came to this, but inevitably some of that precious liquid escaped her hungry mouth. Which kind of broke her heart, but she knew Raven and Octavia would be only too happy to lick it off of her face later.

Perhaps more importantly, in that moment it marked her as what she was, a pussy pleasing slut. And more importantly, Lexa's pussy pleasing slut. Oh yes, Clarke was Lexa's pussy pleasing slut, a fact that the blonde gleefully proofed as she gave the brunette multiple orgasms with ease. Not that she could take all the credit, as again she had help from her fellow wives, and not just Octavia and Raven.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers