Wives of The Commander Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Towards the end Lexa helped too by grabbing the back of Clarke's head with both hands and shoving her face deeper into her cunt. Almost immediately after that she started grinding her pussy into her face, and her butt back at Raven and Octavia, squeezing a few extra powerful climaxes out of the Commander in the process. More importantly it meant that Clarke's entire world became pure Lexa, to the point that all she could see, smell or taste was her wife.

Which was wonderful, even if it did make it a little hard to breathe. Of course, while Clarke had never been allowed to pass out in Lexa's cunt before she would gladly do it now if it meant pleasing her Heda. Especially as she was sure she would be woken up to continue the fun.

Instead the two bottoms and the switch were pushed away by Lexa, who then pushed them together while ordering, "Kiss for me and share my juices! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, kiss just like that. That's so beautiful. You're all so beautiful, and I'm so lucky you're mine. Oh yes, all of you are mine, and you're about to prove it. But first, mmmmmmmm, enjoy the fruits of your labour, and put on a little show for me."

"Yes Heda." Raven replied quickly and obediently, while Octavia was muffled by Clarke grabbing the back of her head and pulling her in for a deep kiss.

Lexa would normally do the same to Raven, but on this occasion she just sat back and watch the show. That meant one of her wives was without someone to kiss for a few heart-breaking minutes, but they never really seem to mind, because like Lexa they were treated to the breath-taking sight of two women they adored kissing. Especially as they were all tasting Lexa's juices while doing so.

Of course there was only so long that Lexa could resist joining the fun, tasting a combination of her own pussy and ass in the process. Which led to several long minutes of all four women becoming lost in it, as Lexa made sure she kissed each of her wives passionately. Something they could have happily done all night long, although there was something else The Commander wanted to do.

So Lexa pulled away and ordered, "Bend over! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, bend over and spread your cheeks. Show me those pretty little asses of yours. All of them! Yes Clarke, that means you too."

"Yes Heda." Raven said submissively as soon as Lexa wasn't talking.

"Yes Heda." Octavia said just as submissively, about the same time.

"Yes Heda." Clarke grinned shortly afterwards.

They then more or less simultaneously position themselves in the centre of the bed, on all fours, their perfect little asses pointed out at their Heda. It was the most beautiful sight Lexa had ever seen, or at least one of them, and she couldn't help but stare at them for a few long seconds. Especially because, as always, they were plugged and ready to go.

Then Lexa slowly got up, retrieved a nice big strap-on, and attached it to herself while in front of her girls. Who of course, watched this with interest, and with a wicked grin on their faces. Lexa then walked back around, where she found herself with an extremely difficult decision. Namely which perfect little ass she was going to fuck first.

It was extremely tempting to just go for Clarke, but Lexa was cautious about showing her preferential treatment, at least when Octavia and Raven weren't too cum drunk to notice. Then again, if anyone needed some slow and gentle treatment, it was a girl who hadn't been relentlessly ass fucked over the past few weeks, something that Lexa might just point out to anyone else who complained.

Yes, Clarke should be first, but that didn't mean she had to ignore her other wives. No, instead Lexa went after them first, grabbing their butt-plugs and slowly beginning to pull them out until the wide as part of the toys were stretching their ass holes. She then pushed them back in, and repeated the process a few times, which of course made the little anal whores moan happily.

Lexa then commanded, "Take over for me. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, play with your slutty little butt holes. Make sure they stay nice and ready for me to fuck."

"Yes Heda." Raven moaned happily, quickly doing as she was told, reaching back, grabbing hold of the plug, and beginning to slide it in and out of her own butt.

"Yes Heda." Octavia also moaned and did as she was told, although there was a bit of disappointment to her tone.

Obviously Octavia guess she wasn't going to be butt fucked first, which had Lexa considering ways that she could ass fuck them all in the same time. She had done it before, and she promised before the night was through she would do it again. However now she returned her attention to Clarke, grabbing hold of the blonde's butt plug and giving her the exact same treatment she had given her other wives.

The difference was Lexa spent even longer doing it, and for good measure twisted the toy around inside the other girl's bottom. Partly to make sure she was ready for this, but mostly so she could enjoy the show of three of her wives getting sodomized, two by their own hands, and the third by her cock.

Then finally Lexa pulled the plug out, reached over and pressed it to Clarke's lips, and ordered, "Suck it. Taste your own juices while I fuck you."

"Gladly, Commander." Clarke beamed, before wrapping her lips around the butt-plug and moaning as she tasted her own ass.

Clarke continued moaning as she felt the head of Lexa's big dick pressed against her back door and beginning to slowly open it. Admittedly she cried out with pain towards the end, and definitely when her anal ring stretched wide enough for the head of Lexa's cock to slide through it and into her ass.

But it was fleeting, especially because her wonderful Heda pause for a few long seconds, allowing Clarke's butt hole to remember that it's true purpose was to be a fuck hole for The Commander's pleasure. Then Lexa slowly started pushing forwards, causing inch after inch to slide deep into Clarke's rectum, and again the perverted ass slut moaned with almost pure pleasure.

Admittedly there was a significant amount of pain, because unlike Raven and especially Octavia, at least lately, Clarke was barely getting sodomized, and now exclusively by Lexa. This was exactly what she wanted, although at times like this she did wish she was getting it up the ass more regularly, so even the initial butt stuffing would have been as pleasurable as it would have been after she lost her anal cherry, and Lexa had been pretty much spending every second of every day with her cock deeply embedded within Clarke's bowels.

Of course, the butt-plug had helped, along with the fact that Octavia and Raven were either side of her, waiting their turn to get ass fucked by the goddess known as Lexa. Which was an honour Clarke was chosen first for, which was the thing which helped most of all.

She could tell that Raven and Octavia were incredibly jealous of this, but no more than she would've been if it had been one of them. The fact that it was clear that they were next probably helped, but it was comforting that they weren't feeling insecure about this. Something which soon was seemingly proven by both women taking her hands into one of theirs, making this whole experience that much more intimate.

As the butt-plug had been thoroughly cleaned by now Clarke gently spit it out, smiled at the lovers that were either side of her, and gently kiss them in turn. Of course they were only too happy to kiss back, happy in the knowledge that they were tasting Clarke's ass on Clarke's lips and tongue, something which Clarke definitely enjoyed, along with the fact that Lexa was stuffing her ass full of cock during this intimate moment.

Not long after Clarke kissed Octavia and Raven she felt Lexa's thighs coming to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dick was now deeply embedded within her ass. Something they both got to savour for a few long seconds, before Lexa started pumping her cock back and forth, and thus arguably officially starting the ass fucking.

Something she did with such skill that it was only a matter of seconds before any pain or discomfort became a distant memory, and Clarke felt only pleasure. Pure, overwhelming pleasure, which had her whimpering, moaning and crying out loudly and happily, even when she was being kissed by the other brunettes.

Lexa had never seen anything more beautiful than her wives making out as she sodomized one of them, while the other two waited their turn. The only slight downside, was she loved this a much that she fucked Clarke's tight little butt a little bit longer than she intended. But she just couldn't help it, especially as the other view she was getting was her cock sliding in and out of Clarke Griffin's most private hole.

Something she made sure was on the perfect display by spreading the cheeks herself, given that Clarke was busy holding the hands of her fellow wives, and holding herself up. However to her credit, eventually Lexa did give someone else a turn, albeit with one minor detail.

Namely, pulling out of that slutty little butt hole, looking around, and then after teasing each of her wives with this privilege proceed to the mouth of one, and ordering, "Suck my cock."

"Yes Heda, thank you Heda." Raven moaned happily with gratitude, before doing as she was told.

By far the biggest bottom in their little group, then moaned even more loudly as she got to wrap her lips around the head of the cock which had just plundered the deepest part of Clarke's butt. Something which as always was savoured like the wonderful treated truly was, although in this case, it was something that Raven was going to regret.

Because shortly after Raven sucked the head of the cock clean Lexa pulled her dick out of the mouth of one of her wives, and shoved it into the mouth of another. To be fair Lexa plan to make that switch at that point anyway, although from the adorable cry that she let out it seemed that Raven was worried that she had made a mistake. Hopefully she got the message that she hadn't a few minutes later when Lexa repeated the process.

She was just trying to be fair, and admittedly doing something different, by allowing each of them to get a piece of that ass cream. And to be fair, Raven had got the better part of the deal, as apparently all her wives preferred the taste of the deepest part of their own butts, or each other's butt. Although perhaps it was a mistake, and by trying to make them all happy Lexa had perhaps succeeded in making none of them happy.

Apart from herself, of course. Oh yes, she rather liked going back and forth between all three of them. Which was something that Lexa plan to do a lot of over the next few minutes, but hopefully they would enjoy what happened next a lot more.

First though Lexa provided some more encouragement, first in the form of stroking the hair of her wives, then telling them, "Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, that's it, suck my cock! Suck Clarke's slutty little ass hole off of my big dick! Oh yes, please your Commander! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, please me by being good little ATM whores! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, that's it, get every drop. Every drop of that slutty little butt! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, good girl, mmmmmmmmmmm, good girls, oh yes, that's some very, very good girls! Good little ass to mouth sluts! Ah fuck yeah, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh fuck!"

Admittedly Lexa wasn't really paying much attention to what she was saying because of the incredible show before her, and she was already deciding who got the privilege of her cock up their ass next. Or more accurately, second-guessing her decision. After all, now she was dealing with the biggest anal loving bottom she had ever met, and the other had been getting relentlessly ass fucked over the past few weeks, mostly by her.

So it really, really didn't matter who she chose next, this would be easy. Although just thinking that reconfirmed her decision. Oh yes, she knew exactly who deserved to go next, and why. Which was exactly what she did, once the dildo was completely clean, of course.

Raven was more than happy to beg for that particular privilege, but before she could even really try her Heda moved around behind her, yanked out her butt-plug, and instantly replaced it with her cock. Oh yes, the goddess known as Lexa shoved her cock up Raven's slutty little ass, and while it wasn't every single inch in one go, like she did when she was so loosened up, it was a good few inches, just from that first thrust.

Naturally this caused Raven to cry out loudly with pure pleasure, only for further cries to be muffled with the plug which had just been in her butt pushed into her mouth. Which of course led to her moaning happily at the taste of her own butt, something that her Heda allowed her to savour for a few long seconds, or maybe even a full minute, along with the feeling of those first few inches of dick in her ass.

No doubt that was mostly for Lexa's benefit, or more likely a combination of both, but Raven still very much appreciated it. Just as she really appreciated Lexa then slowly beginning to push forwards, causing inch after inch of the strap-on to slide deep into her back passage.

That was definitely something that they both savoured for a few long minutes, but Raven's well-trained booty was easily able to take it, and it was not long before thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, announcing every inch of the dildo was buried deep within Raven's bowels. Something which always made Raven feel like such a slut, which she of course loved. And of course, got to savour for a few long minutes, before the sodomy officially began.

Whatever mild discomfort she felt from this only added to her pleasure, although even that faded away, leaving her with her favourite type of pure pleasure. Which was really saying something, considering everything she and her wives did together. But it was true. Oh yes, Raven Reyes was a shameless anal slut, who live to be butt fucked.

Especially by her Heda. So naturally, she dearly wished this moment could last forever. Sadly she knew that couldn't be the case, and although her greedy little ass was slightly disappointed by that, she was also happy that Clarke and Octavia got to experience this heaven too. Oh yes, she had very much enjoyed watching her fellow butt sluts take it up the ass, just as she would be enjoying it for the rest of the night.

She was also very much looking forward to tasting her ass on that big dick, her mouth already watering at the thought. And she hoped she would be even given the privilege of tasting the ass of Clarke and Octavia too. Which was a pretty safe bet, given her previous experiences, but she couldn't truly guarantee anything at this stage.

No, all she could do was continue spreading the cheeks, giving her Heda the best possible view of that big dildo pumping in and out of her most private hole, and of course, suck on the now thoroughly cleaned butt-plug. And most of all, enjoy the blissful feeling of being used for her true purpose by the most dominant woman she loved.

Lexa got a little lost in the beautiful sight of her cock pumping in and out of Raven's butt hole. It was just so beautiful, especially with the most shameless of her anal sluts moaning so loudly and happily around that plug. Oh yes, it was a wonderful reminder that while Clarke and Octavia had proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt they would do anything for her, Raven was always the pure bottom, addicted to taking it up her butt.

Hell, she even found a way to remain on all fours, despite the pain the poor girl felt from resting her weight on her injured leg. She really was addicted to anal that much. And/or devoted to her Commander. Either way, it made Lexa very, very proud of her.

Something Lexa would reward her for after a few long seconds, namely by pulling the cock out of Raven's ass, and then moved round to press that dildo against her lips, "Suck it. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, suck your ass off of my cock like a good girl. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, that's it, that's a very, very good girl."

In response to those soft words Raven moaned, "Yes, Heda."

Then the shameless ass to mouth whore opened her lips and allowed the dildo to slide inside her mouth. Raven then closed her eyes and let out a long loud moan, and then even a whimper, as she savoured the taste of the deepest part of her own bowels.

Something she did for a few long seconds, before starting to bob her head up and down the shaft, taking the full length in record time so she could get even drop of her own butt cream. Which in turn made Lexa chuckle with delight, stroke the dark hair of her most submissive wife, and provide a little verbal encouragement, which made Raven suck that dick even more enthusiastically, if that was possible.

"Yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's it, suck that dick. Ooooooooooh, good girl." Lexa praised, in between a series of chuckles, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, take it! Take it deep down your throat like the well-trained cock sucker you are. Just like Clarke and Octavia. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, I am truly blessed with three wonderful cock suckers. Three slutty little anal whores, who love the taste of their own ass. Oh yes, suck it, suck it real good. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, good bitch. Good little ass to mouth loving cock sucker. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!"

Of course, once Raven's lips were around the base of the strap-on Lexa was quick to move back around to shove her dick back up the other girl's butt. At first she didn't do that literally, but as she repeated the process over and over again the anal penetration and butt stuffing became faster and harder, much to the delight of the shameless little anal whore. Oh yes, the shameless little anal whore known as Raven Reyes cried out joyfully, no matter how hard and rough she was taken.

Hell, Lexa had to be careful with this butt slut, as she got dangerously close to making her cum, just from giving her the same treatment that she had given her precious Clarke.

During the last time she sodomize Raven, at least for now, she slapped Octavia's hands away from her own butt-plug and began playing with it, allowing her to fuck two of her wives in the ass at the same time. Which made her wish she had done this throughout, as that way she could have been butt fucking all three of them. Oh well, there would be plenty of time for that later.

For now she concentrated on feeding Raven's ass cream to Octavia, while again continuing to slide that butt-plug in and out of her warrior's back door, before silently switching the places of those two toys, and thus slowly enter her third wife's bottom. Without having to remind the now broken bottom to spread her cheeks.

Octavia had never been more happy to do that, considering the amazing feeling that she got from it. Oh yes, her ass hole was stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of her Heda's cock slid through it and into her welcoming backside. Sure, there would always be a little bit of pain from this experience, and was also the case during the stretching of her rectum which would follow, but she was so broken at this point that both those things actually only added to her pleasure.

Which was very clear, given the way that she cried out in pure pleasure from the anal penetration, and then whimpered, cried out and even moaned as her back passage was stretched wide and deep with strap-on cock.

The fact that this was her precious Commander doing this to her had a lot to do with it. Especially because, unlike the rest of the Thirteen Clans, Lexa wasn't just a godlike leader, who had achieved things no other Commander had. No, this was her wife. Her everything. The glue which held this unique foursome relationship together.