Wives of The Commander Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, it had always been the greatest honour to be able to give up her most private hole to this goddess, and it was even more thrilling now that she and her fellow wives were lined up like the fuck holes they were, each being given the privilege of being used by the superior woman. And Octavia's only regret right now was that she hadn't enticed Lexa into using her first, or at least second.

It wasn't her place to question why she was the last to get this particular treat, and Octavia was fairly certain that it was simply bad luck. After all, she had been chosen first several times over. Although it was always hard when Clarke got to go first, given that she was the clear favourite and all. Then again, by surrendering to her rival, she had welcome being second and even third place from now on.

Maybe it was what she deserved for her weakness. Not that it was too unbearable, given that she still got what she wanted, namely Lexa using her in any way that she desired, including inflicting this unspeakably submissive act upon her, which Octavia had always enjoyed way more than she should have.

Which continued to be the case now, as Lexa's thighs finally came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dick was buried deep within her bowels. Then after a few long seconds of savouring that fact, the dildo began sliding in and out, and thus Lexa officially started sodomizing Octavia.

Something she did nice and gentle, even though Octavia's back door had been so frequently used as of late she could have taken much rougher butt fucking right from the start. Ached for it, even. Which could possibly be another punishment, although it was more likely more savouring the moment. Something that Octavia had no problem with, even though she was already aching for further things, like being given the privilege of tasting her own butt.

Lexa fully intended to give Octavia that treat, and others, but this treat most of all. Oh yes she was determined to give her a nice long ass stretching, no stopping until all the asses of her wives were loose and ready to be used for their true purpose, namely as a fuck hole for her pleasure. Admittedly, that didn't take very long, probably because of how frequently she had been sodomizing the fallen warrior as of late.

But that just made the initial butt fucking that much more pleasurable for them both. And of course, throughout Octavia continued spreading her butt cheeks, making sure that Lexa got the best possible look at her cock sliding in and out of that widely stretched back door.

Then roughly about the same time that she pulled out of Clarke and Raven, Lexa pulled her cock out of Octavia's ass, and then moved around so she could pressed the tip of that dick to the mouth of her warrior, "You have done well, Octavia. All of you have. As always. But now, it is time for you to suck my cock. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, suck it, you little ass to mouth slut! Oh yes!"

Of course, it didn't take much for Octavia to do as she was told, wrapping her lips around that big dick and letting out a long, loud moan as she tasted the deepest part of her own ass. Something she savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down. For a while, she concentrated on the first few inches, but it wasn't long before she was going lower.

She then briefly focused on just whatever she could take into her mouth, before inevitably taking it into her throat for a really thorough clean. Oh yes, Octavia took every single inch down her throat like the well-trained cock sucker she was. And perhaps most of all, she kept moaning gleefully the entire time, like the well-trained ass to mouth whore she was.

Something which Lexa gleefully complemented her for, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's it! That's exactly it. Take it all the way. All the way down your whore throat! Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, good girl. Good little cock sucker. Oh yes, all my wives are good little cock sucking sluts, who love the taste of their own asses. Mmmmmmmmm, but maybe especially you, and Raven. Oh fuck yes, you were meant for this Octavia. Meant to be an ass to mouth loving slut. Ha ha, I'm surprised Clarke didn't break you sooner. But now you all have accepted your rightful places, I get to spoil you all, just like this. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, gonna spoil you good."

True to her word once that cock was completely cleaned, Lexa pulled it out of Octavia's mouth and shoved it right up her slutty little ass. She wasn't gentle this time, treating Octavia's back door like the cock hungry fuck hole it had become. Just like Raven's butt hole, and to only a slightly lesser extent, Clarke's.

Oh yes, Lexa treated the once proud warrior to another butt fucking, quickly followed by another chance to taste her own ass. She then went back and forth between those eager little fuck holes, thoroughly rewarding Octavia in the process. Well, admittedly a few times, she gave Clarke and Raven the pleasure of cleaning her dick, but mostly she returned to fucking Octavia's big booty. At least for a few long minutes.

After that, The Commander of the Thirteen Clans started going back and forth that row of perfect asses. Sometimes she would give one of her wives the privilege of going ass to mouth, once again, but for the most part, she just went from ass to ass, doing her best to keep all of them on the edge. But it just wasn't enough for her.

Sure, it was amazing, but it was something she'd done many times before, and she wanted this to be special. Luckily she had a very wicked idea that would not only make this special, but allow her to sodomize all three of her wives at the same time. Maybe even make the four of them cum at the exact same time. Now that would be special.

Clarke heard Octavia and Raven let out obviously loud cries, causing her to look behind her out of curiosity. Her mind might have been a little cloudy with just how delirious from pleasure she was, and aching to cum, but it didn't take long to realize that Lexa had pushed a finger up Octavia's butt, and one up Raven's. Which was probably followed by more fingers, given their reactions.

This meant that the mighty Commander was sodomizing all three of her wives at the same time. Oh God, she was inside all three of them at once. Inside their most private holes, and fucking them there, like the shameless anal whores they had become. Which was both the best thing ever, and torturously pleasurable.

Which was true for when Lexa was going from ass to ass, but now those poor anal whores were given a chance to rest in between butt fuckings. Admittedly, that hadn't been all that effective, given they could see and hear what was happening to the others, and the fact they knew it was only a matter of time before their asses were violated again. But at least it was something.

Now they were just being constantly bombarded with pleasure, and it was inevitable that one of them would break, and have to beg to cum. And after everything she'd put Octavia through recently, Clarke only felt it was fair that she would be the one to do it. Of course, she had to find a middle ground between begging too soon, and before anyone else, but hopefully she could manage it.

"Harder! Oh my God, mmmmmmmmmmm, please Heda, fuck me harder!" Clarke moaned shamelessly, "Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, fuck me hard and make me cum! Hammer my slutty little ass, and make me cum for you, my Commander. Oh please, give me the privilege of cumming for you. Yesssssssssssssss, ooooooooooooh, fuck me! Fuck me in the ass and make me cum like the little anal bitch I am! I'm your anal bitch, Lexa! You're fucking anal bitch, mmmmmmmmm, who loves cumming with a dick up her ass. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, make me cum! Make your wives cum! Cum for you, Heda, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, we all want to, want to cum for you. Please? Oh please, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, fuck me fuck me fuck me, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

As soon as Clarke started begging Lexa slowed the movements of her hips. Initially the blonde thought this was so that she could be given the opportunity to beg loud and clear, but from the reactions of Octavia and Raven, that might not be the case, as it seemed that something was happening. Presumably Lexa adding a few more fingers into her fellow brunettes.

Probably as many as they could take, which Clarke knew from experience, was a lot. However, it didn't remain secret for long, as Raven and then Octavia were only to happy to beg for more of the treatment they were getting, those words combined with everything else setting all three of them over the edge of the kind of powerful climax, they could only received from their Commander.

"Fuck me harder, Heda! Oh please, fuck me!" Octavia cried out desperately, "More, more, more, mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fist me! Fist fuck my slutty little whore butt! Butt fuck me with your whole fucking hand! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, give it to me, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck my ass! Fuck me in the ass, mmmmmmmmmmmm, ass fuck me, fist fuck my fucking booty, oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... OH FUCK! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMM WRECK MY FUCKING ASS, OH HEDA! LEXA! LEEEEEEEXXXXXXAAAAAAAA, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Me too. Fuck me harder, Heda! Oh please, fuck me!" Raven cried out desperately, about the same time as Octavia, "Yessssssssssss, give it to me too. Ah fuck, I want it all! All in my butt! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, I want The Commander's hand in my butt! Butt fuck me with your whole hand! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, that's it! Give me your whole hand, mmmmmmmmm, right up my slut butt! I'm your butt slut, Lexa! Me, Clarke and Octavia, mmmmmmmm, we're all The Commander's anal loving sluts! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, pound fuck our whore asses and make us cum! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, make us cum make us cum make us cum, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Those pretty words became quickly incoherent, as clearly all three of them started to cum, the mighty Commander of the Thirteen Clans increasing the movements of her hips, and her hands, so that all three of her wives got the most brutal butt fuckings possible. The kind they had lived for, ever since their Heda had taken their anal cherries.

Oh yes, one by one they had surrendered their asses to this dominant woman, and now Lexa was taking full advantage of that. And they loved her for it. Oh yes, they would always love her, no matter what. But maybe most of all, Clarke. Which was maybe a selfish thought, but in that moment Clarke was determined to prove herself worthy of being the favourite, by slamming her ass back against the object invading it. Although clearly, Octavia and Raven had the same idea.

Lexa had never loved her wives more than at this moment, and she showed them every bit of that love by destroying their most private holes. Or at least, what were private holes for most people, but to her, they were her favourite fuck holes. Hers to use whenever, wherever, and maybe most of all right now, however she wanted.

Something that she proved by shoving her hands up the asses of Octavia and Raven. Given just how well used they were back there, and the fact that their ass holes had been gaping at the time, she could have probably shoved them straight in, but she didn't. No, she took her time, adding finger after finger, until finally she was pushing her knuckles through those slutty little holes, the pain only adding to the pleasure, and making Octavia and Raven beg to cum.

Only too happy to oblige, Lexa quickly established a rhythm of fist fucking those asses, and gradually increasing the pace along with the movements of her cock. As a result, she got exactly what she wanted. Namely Clarke, Octavia and Raven all cumming for her at the exact same time.

And it was only a matter of time before she joined them. Oh yes, this was amazing, but more than even this, she wanted them to all cum together. However, she also wanted this to last for as long as possible, putting her in a tricky situation. Ultimately Lexa fought against that urge for as long as she could, but it wasn't long before she went crashing over the edge.

Naturally, just before Lexa started cumming, she cried out loudly, "CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR YOUR HEDA, YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BUTT SLUTS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT! FUCKING TAKE IT IN DEEP IN YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE ASSES, AND CUM LIKE THE ANAL BITCHES YOU ARE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, CLARKE GRIFFIN IS MY ANAL BITCH! RAVEN REYES IS MY ANAL BITCH! OCTAVIA BLAKE IS MY ANAL BITCH! CLARKE GRIFFIN, RAVEN REYES AND OCTAVIA BLAKE ARE ALL THE PROPERTY OF THE COMMANDER! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU'RE ALL MY BITCHES! MINE! ALL MINE! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

The combination of those words, the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, the sights and the sounds of those three asses getting brutally pounded, and most of all the sheer joy of sodomizing all three of her perfect wives gave Lexa perhaps the most satisfying climax as of late. Especially, since it meant that they were cumming all at the same time, just as she wanted.

Which was so satisfying, in fact, that she almost had to stop for a second or two there. Almost. However, she was The Commander, and she would not allow such weakness. No, so she pushed herself through that climax, and onto several more for all four of them. Even if sadly, it was the beginning of the end.

It helped that first Clarke, and then even Octavia and Raven collapsed face down in exhaustion, truly becoming nothing but fuck holes for The Commander to use for her pleasure. More importantly, it was proving that Lexa had outlasted them, meaning that she was free to stop without damaging her ego. Not that she could. At least not right away.

No, not when she had three mindless fuck holes in front of her, silently begging to be used. Which admittedly, made her question whether this was something done deliberately by her wives, so they would get more pleasure. But whatever the case, Lexa was able to push each of them to at least one more climax, before yanking her hands and cocks out of those well-used asses and moving back to admire her handiwork.

To her credit, Lexa even hoarsely ordered, "Spread your cheeks, my wives. Show me my handiwork."

"Yes, Heda." Raven whimpered submissively.

"Yes, Heda." Octavia moaned submissively.

"Yes, Heda." Clarke groaned submissively.

While these replies came one after the other Clarke, Octavia and Raven all reached back and spread their cheeks about the same time. Something which of course they did nice and slowly, providing the best show possible for their Heda. Which of course, Lexa was very grateful for. Oh yes, it was a wonderful sign of submission.

Sick and twisted, but unmistakably submissive. Oh yes, these three beautiful women were spreading their ass cheeks wide apart, and showing off their gaping ass holes. That was admittedly perfectly visible before, but this really emphasized just how wide and deep those asses had been stretched, and of course, just how submissive these women were to their Commander.

As The Commander, Lexa demanded submission and obedience from her subjects, but maybe most of all, these three beautiful women. After all, they were her wives, therefore they needed to set a good example. Especially now Clarke and Octavia had become infamous amongst her people. Oh yes, before her there were two elite warriors, and one genius mechanic, and all three of them were showing absolute submission to their Commander.

Fuck, in that moment Lexa wanted to call some of the finest painters amongst her people, apart from Clarke, here to come in here and paint the beautiful sight in front of her. Then again, she didn't want anyone seeing this accept her.

Honestly, Lexa became so lost in that captivating sight, she completely forgot about the ass flavoured cock strapped around her waist for a few long minutes, before taking it off and turning her attention to it for a few long seconds. Given it was flavoured with all three asses it was quite the prize that she should really reward all her wives with. But, they had been given plenty of chances to taste each other, so shouldn't it be her turn?

Which was of course, something she would never consider in public, but in the comfort of their own bedroom, it was an acceptable risk. More importantly, she knew from the other few times that she had done something like this, it would be a tasty one. Sure enough the moment she wrapped her lips around it, she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan.

For a few long seconds she kept those eyes closed as she gently sucked on the dildo, savouring the unique flavour of three asses in one. Of course, when she did open her eyes, she saw three sets of eyes staring back at her, her wives clearly disappointed that she had taken this treat for herself, even if Clarke seemed amused by it. It was almost enough to get her to stop. Almost.

Then she pushed more of the dildo into her mouth, and then licked the lower half clean. Deep throating would've been a little too far, but she was still determined to get every drop of that butt cream, bizarrely using it as a way to further dominate Clarke, Octavia and Raven. However, after her wives had seen her do something arguably submissive, she felt the need to solidify her dominance once again.

So once she was sure that man-made cock was thoroughly cleaned, Lexa pulled it out of her mouth, and questioned, "What are you, Octavia?"

"I'm your bitch, Heda." Octavia quickly replied.

"And you, Raven?" Lexa questioned.

"I'm your bitch, forever and always, my beautiful Heda." Raven quickly responded.

"And finally, you Clarke?" Lexa finally asked, somewhat hesitantly.

"Me too, Heda. I'm yours, always. I'm your bitch." Clarke smiled softly at her commander, and favourite wife, "We all are. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, we're all the submissive little Wives Of The Commander."

The End.