Wizard Ch. 23 - Epilogue

Story Info
The End... or Roxanne gets in the end.
3.8k words
4.84
7k
16

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
745 Followers

No teasers. No prologue. This is it, the end of Wizard. Read and enjoy! Oh, and if you're just getting started You can find Chapter 22 here, Chapter 1 here, and the story (Enchanted) that started it all here

Back in the dragon's lair Roxanne came to a stop halfway down the ramp and gasped. She pointed and said, "The pods!"

"They are not yet formed," Arika said. "Without our sire's magic to make them grow and with no one to keep the rocks hot, they could not grow into dragonkin."

Helleen gasped. "Like eggs that won't hatch?"

"They aren't eggs, they are lumps of flesh being reshaped and given life," Arika said.

"That's good," Jennaca said. "They won't be running loose in the mountains hurting people."

"No, they will not," Arika agreed. "The others still in the mountains will have felt the loss of Dargoth too. I... I'm not sure how it will affect them."

"Will it kill them too?" Roxanne asked.

"I don't think so," Arika said after a moment of thought. "They will have no purpose though. They will exist to kill because that is what they were created for. They don't know pleasure and they can't think for themselves. There aren't many left though, you've killed most of them. Creating dragonkin taxed my si-- it took a lot of time and effort to do. Dargoth thought his army was large enough and I was near to convincing him that he could use the humans as servants."

"We should kill them too," Sasha said. "They're vicious and more than a match for most people."

"They are, but we taught these people to defend themselves," Roxanne said. "Not all of them, but we can."

"It's up to John what to do," Helleen said, prompting them all to turn to him.

John was starting at Dargoth's corpse. He started walking toward it, stepping ahead of the others. They shared a second look between themselves and then followed him. He climbed up the stairs and stared at the dragon's head. Even in death it sent chills down their spines.

Jennaca bent down and grabbed the tooth that John had knocked free. She tucked it into her belt and stepped over to look past the dragon to something she'd glimpsed when she was trying to climb the dragon's back. Dargoth's hoard was mostly gold from the mine but the plunder from Rock Haven was probably amongst some chests, sacks, and stacked ingots.

"We need Artesia," John muttered. "I need Artesia."

"Sadie will heal her," Helleen said.

John stared at the dragon. "She can teach these people, not me. Not any of us."

All three women nodded in agreement with him.

"I've learned everything I can from her," Roxanne said, "But she knows so much more. She knows tactics in a way I don't think I ever could."

"My sister's right," Helleen said. "And Rox was the one that came up with most of our routines. Not just ours either, I mean for the other gladiators too."

Roxanne blushed. "I knew how to make us look good, not how to fight."

"You'll figure it out," Helleen soothed her.

"Not without Artesia to teach em," Roxanne said.

John swallowed. "Should I risk it?"

"Risk what, John?" Jennaca asked.

"Risk letting her die? If what Sadie said is true, I could make sure Artesia stays with us... and she wouldn't have to worry about dying again. She could--"

John fell silent when he saw the looks on their faces. Even Arika looked troubled at the prospect. He dropped his head to his chest and sighed.

"I understand the desire," Roxanne said. "But it's not right."

"I wasn't old really old enough to remember the war between Altonia and the Order of the Dragon, but the dead rose to fight there. Both sides nearly destroyed by the dead and they had to form a truce until they could put an end to it and restore the balance. From what I hear, it restored it everywhere, not just here," Jennaca said. "The dead walking isn't right, John. It goes against the natural order of things." John reached up to scratch his chin. He'd lived through the time Jennaca mentioned as an bitter old enchanter but he couldn't quite remember them. There was something though... had he been involved?

Jennaca let out a shuddering breath and said, "I... I don't want that for Artesia. She wouldn't want that either."

John pulled himself from his scattered memories and said, "I know. I'm just afraid of losing her."

"You're not even bonded to her though," Roxanne said. She glanced at Helleen, "Or am I wrong?"

"You're right," Helleen confirmed.

"No, I'm not, but I care for her all the same. I've taken her for granted too. Not as much lately but... I know I have."

"We all do that from time to time," Jennaca said to comfort him. "She knows as well as we do that you care."

"You don't have a contract with all of these women?" Arika asked.

"No," John said.

"Not yet," Roxanne mumbled.

"Rox? You decided? You want one?" her twin all but whispered.

Roxanne blushed and couldn't meet her sister's eyes. She did find John's though. She bit her lip and nodded.

John smiled. "Even knowing what I'm struggling with? How I'm putting basic human decency on the line because of my fear of losing her?"

"Way I see it, you healed Helleen and Jennaca. If the rest of us had been bonded you could have done that to us to. On top of... um... the other reasons, that's a damn fine one."

"What other reasons?" Arika asked.

"Oh, only orgasms unlike anything you'll find in this world," Helleen told the blond.

"There are a lot of other reasons too," Jennaca laughed. "But... yeah, that too."

Arika's smooth brow furrowed.

"What's wrong?" John asked her.

"I feel dumb but... what's an orgasm?"

Mouths dropped and even John chuckled.

"There's no proper way to describe it," Jennaca said. "John will show you though."

"I could show what one's like without John?" Helleen offered.

"Hey!" Jennaca yelped.

Helleen laughed and gave Jennaca a kiss on the cheek. "I'm teasing, don't worry."

Jennaca blushed. "No... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be upset. I mean, we're not even--"

Helleen silenced Jennaca with another kiss, this one on her lips. It lasted long enough that even the still-blazing braziers in the room began to feel warm.

"I really hoped we were. We just haven't had time yet," Helleen said.

Jennaca's cheeks were blazing and she struggled to get her breath. She nodded and put a hand to her chest. Her eyes went to John and she saw, for the first time since they'd come into the caves, that familiar light in them. Jennaca took a deep breath and smiled. "Only if John's there too."

"Mmm, you read my mind," Helleen said.

"I have no idea what's going on," Arika said. "I feel like I felt in Hawk Hollow... all confused and tingly and... and. Wait, your both John's wives?"

Roxanne laughed.

"We have a contract with him, but it's not a marriage contract," Jennaca said.

"It's so much better," Helleen said. The two were openly holding each other's hands now.

"I didn't know humans could do that. I thought... all these villagers only had one man and one woman as a couple. I'm so confused!"

"We'll teach you," Helleen said. "Don't worry."

"Not without me you won't," Jennaca growled playfully.

"Ooh, I like the sound of that," Helleen purred.

John shook his head at their antics. "Ladies, calm down. Thank you though. This distraction... it's helped. I just wish Artesia would join us."

"Maybe she will, who knows?" Roxanne asked. "But she can't do it if she's... you know..."

"I know," John sighed. He closed his eyes and felt the magic that was keeping Artesia trapped between life and death. He knew how to pull it back or how to go further. He could turn her into his revenant. His personal death knight. She'd be bound to his wishes and do as he bade her. He shuddered at the thought and, before he could find another reason that keeping her like that made sense, he withdrew all his power from her.

John opened his eyes and stared at the ramp. "It's done," he said. "Her life is in Eile and Sadie's hands now."

Roxanne took John's hand in hers. "Sadie will save her," Roxanne said. "She'll need rest though, and plenty of it. That gives us time."

"Time for what?" John asked.

Roxanne laughed. "Really? For being the chosen servant of a succubus, I'm a little disappointed."

John blinked and then heard the unmistakable sound of wet skin on skin. He turned and saw Helleen and Jennaca kissing again. Roxanne squeezed his hand, drawing his focus back to her.

"I understand Arika is going to join us, but I've got seniority. Bind me first... Master."

John's eyes widened and his lips lifted in a smile. "Here?"

"This is the only room in the caves that doesn't stink... especially since you burned out Dargoth's guts. Besides, haven't you ever wanted to fuck on a dragon's hoard?" Roxanne asked.

John chuckled. "Now that you mention it... no, I'd never thought of that. I won't let it be said that I'm not open to new things though!"

Roxanne reached her other hand out for Arika. "Come on, you can see what you've got to look forward to."

Arika's eyes widened. She took Roxanne's hand and let the woman lead her and John around the dragon's body. Roxanne found expensive tapestries, gowns, and other fabrics to lay down and turn into a makeshift pallet. She added her shirt to the pile and dropped her armored skirt to the side.

Roxanne lifted John's robe from up and over his shoulders before tossing it on the pile as well. She sank to her knees and stroked his throbbing manhood before laying back on the ground and spreading her legs. She stroked her slit and dipped a finger inside, showing the gathering wetness on it.

She stared into John's eyes and said, "Come John, make me yours. Bind me to you, my soul to yours."

The demon inside John rose. He had power enough for her. Power enough for all of them. Beytrixxa had done something to him, all right. He was more than up to the task. "Rox, we need to discuss terms."

"Mmm, I want what Helleen has," Roxanne said. "She already told me... except I'm not into other girls like she is. She's the only one I've done that with. I'd be happy to share her with you, but I think she has Jen now for that."

"What about Zynga? You two have something..."

Roxanne grinned. "Well, yes, I want Zynga too. She's a nasty little creature and I love it."

"I think you like a lot of nasty little things, if you're being honest with yourself."

Roxanne stared into his eyes and nodded. "Yes... you're right. I... I kept them hidden though. I didn't want anyone to think poorly of me. Especially my sister."

"Your sister loves you without conditions," John said. "All of us will."

Roxanne bit her lip and then sighed. "Saints, John... you're too good to be true."

John chuckled. "Depends on how you define good, I suppose. I can give you what you want. What you need, and you'll be mine in return."

Roxanne moaned. "Do it. Do me! Fuck me, already!"

"Roll over then."

Roxanne looked confused. "What... I thought... oh, you liked taking me from behind?"

"You're a dirty girl, Roxanne," John said.

Her eyebrows drew even closer together.

"I'm going to fuck your arse. That's what you want, isn't it."

Her eyes widened. She rolled without speaking and then looked back as John stroked his hard cock and moved closer to her. He was huge. Bigger than anything she'd fantasized about. Bigger than the fingers or thumbs she'd tried and even bigger than the pommel of her dagger she'd once managed to get inside her arse. He was going to tear her apart.

She couldn't wait!

John sank down on his knees behind her and looked up to an open-mouthed Arika. Her hands were rubbing her belly and thighs, like she had an itch she didn't know how to scratch. "Get ready, Arika, you're next."

Her eyes grew even wider. "I am ready... so ready! I feel so... so strange. I like it, but I don't understand what to do."

"Watch and learn... then I'll show you," John said. "Oh, and one other thing. You don't get to choose the terms of your contract, you only get to agree to them. That, or we're done with you. Do you understand?"

She closed her mouth and swallowed. When she opened it again she breathed, "Yes Sir!"

John smiled. "Sir will do in a crunch, but I prefer Master."

"John, wait... we need something. Some oil or..."

"I've got something better," John assured her. "Magic."

Roxanne shuddered and gave herself over, trusting him and offering herself in the most vulnerable way she could think of. "Fuck me then, John. Fuck me like the dirty whore I've always wanted to be.

Roxanne hissed as John's magic reached inside of her and prepared the way for him. A heartbeat later her hiss turned into a moan as he pushed inside of her and she felt her insides shifting to fit everything he had to give her.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she pinched her nipples while biting her lips. It felt so good. Too good. Too amazing. It was supposed to hurt, wasn't it? It had to. She wanted the pain. Something to remind her what a nasty thing she was doing. She pinched herself harder and cried out.

John could feel her struggle through his magic. "There's something you don't understand, Roxanne," John coached her while he stroked himself in and out of her backside. "Pain is pleasure, and pleasure is pain. There's no difference, just intensity."

Roxanne gasped and dropped herself full to her shoulders so she could pinch and twist both of her nipples.

She cried out and exploded when the flat of John's hand struck her bottom.

John drank of her energies at this first, surprising orgasm. He controlled what he took and continued to stroke himself in spite of how she clutched and squeezed him. She came again, back to back, and was starting to lose focus as he took more and more of her energy into him.

John kept stroking through her orgasms. He drove down into her, his cock rubbing her in places she didn't know she had. She felt every vein and ridge. Felt every twist and bend as he stroke into her. It felt so intense being fucked back there she was losing herself and starting to drift in a sea of mind-numbing pleasure.

"Stay with me, Rox," John growled. "This is it."

She felt him grow harder inside of her. He was throbbing and so, so hot. She gasped and drove herself back on him, desperate to feel him even deeper. She didn't know how it could be possible, but she wanted more of him. She wanted all of him. She wanted--

John grunted as his cock convulsed and spat out the first of several blasts of his infernal seed into her. Roxanne cried out breathlessly and shuddered all over again. The magic seeped into her bowels, coating them and sinking into her body very similar to what it did when he bonded with a woman the more traditional way.

"Yes!" Roxanne cried out, accepting John's contract and the energy he poured into her body and soul. She was his now and it felt amazing. Filling. Completing.

John held himself tight against her bottom for a full minute, giving Roxanne time to come down from her latest climax and for the shudders to stop. He smiled down at her back. She twisted her head and was able to look back at him over her shoulder with one eye. She smiled.

"Master," Roxanne whispered.

John grinned.

Arika gasped beside them.

Roxanne heard the woman and turned her head to the other side. She saw Arika staring at her fingers which she'd touched herself with. They were wet. The insides of her thighs were wet too from her virginal juices running down them.

"Fuck her, Master," Roxanne said. "Make me another sister."

John leaned back and pulled out of Roxanne's arse. His latest thrall moaned and then sighed when he left her empty. His magic had insured there was no mess to worry about, but she remained stretched open and gaping in his absence.

"Lay down," John commanded Arika. "Beside Roxanne."

Arika all but threw herself onto the layers of garments.

John smiled and strokes his still-hard cock. Demonic magic was a wonderful thing! "Now then, how can I best bind you to me? I've got warriors and a scout. I've got a healer too. I'm the wizard.... So what can you be?"

"Anything you want," Arika said. "Just... just do what you did to her. Make me feel like that!"

"I will. I'll make you feel like that and more," John said as he gently spread her legs and worked himself between her thighs. "You're going to be my eyes and ears. My spy, if I need one. You did that for Dargoth, now you can do it for me."

"Yes... I can do that! I know how already... and you can teach me more."

John nodded. "Open yourself, Arika. No, not your pussy, I meant your soul. I'm going to fill it now and make you realize what you've been missing."

Arika's eyes widened as John pushed himself in. He tore through her hymen and kept going, his magic surging through her and washing away the bite of pain and replacing it with pleasure. Arika shook underneath of him and cried out as he filled her. He drew back and pushed in again, driving deeper and deeper with each thrust until she was writhing from the unfamiliar and overwhelming sensations. She climaxed over and over and over, unable to control the waves and unable to stop them. She was lost in moments amidst the turbulent storms that stole her breath and prevented her being able to form a coherent thought.

John fucked her silly beside Roxanne. Rox turned over and reached out experimentally. She traced the full curve of Arika's breast and pinched her nipple. Arika jerked a little more but was already drooling and gasping and moaning constantly. The extra sensation clearly wasn't needed. Roxanne grinned and did it again. Then she pinched her other nipple.

"Rox," John growled. "You're the one who craves pain, not her."

Roxanne pouted. "Sorry, Jo-- Master."

"Just remember, always make sure your partner is okay with it first," John said while he continued driving himself into Arika's swollen and leaking mound.

"I will," Roxanne promised. "As long as you promise me you'll never ask me first."

John chuckled. "That's already part of the deal."

Roxanne moaned and bit her lip. "I never thought I could be like this. I was the responsible sister. What's Helleen going to think of me now that you've got me wrapped around that wonderful cock of yours?"

John chuckled. "She'll think how lucky her sister is that she finally found what her heart of hearts truly wanted."

Roxanne looked up at John and rose up. She leaned in and kissed him, hard. John tasted a hint of blood in her mouth from where she'd bitten her lip earlier.

"The only good thing about the contract lasting a year is I get to look forward to doing this again when it's over," Roxanne said. "And I'll want to do it again and again and again, until I'm too old and fat and wrinkled for you to want me."

"Don't count on it," John said. "And don't count on waiting a year to do this again."

Roxanne grinned and looked down at Arika. Her breasts, proud and firm and perfect, were shaking with each thrust. Her eyes were mostly rolled back in her head and the noises she was making sounded more like she was having a seizure than a never-ending stream of orgasms. "I'm not sure if I envy her or feel sorry her. My first time was nothing like this."

John chuckled. "She served a dragon and bucked his control over her," John said. "I have to make sure she understands she can't do that with me. Not until the year is up and then she can choose to go her own way."

Roxanne smiled. "I don't think you need to worry. She's not like he was. She wants something better and found a better way. She found a better person."

"She's different. She has a soul... a powerful one. Dargoth put a lot into her, I think. She might seem mindless but she's not, she's discovering herself right now. My magic and hers are mingling. Now, give me a moment so I can focus on her and complete the contract."

Phineas
Phineas
745 Followers
12