All Comments on 'Wizard Ch. 23 - Epilogue'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the great series of stories. You left the ending open, so I do hope that you will decide to provide more stories of the adventures of Jonn and his harem. *****

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

Thank you for this amazing story line. And please PLEASE work on another installment. I am sure we will be glad for any additions to the body of your work . Not so Patiently awaiting your next gift to us. 5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved Wizard. Best of the bunch. And you never offered an epilogue before. Looking forward to what comes next. Also the other projects you've mentioned.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

Lovely and wonderful finale to this book. Nice to be able to read the finale on this site. While I may not agree with their choice, based on the direction the last chapter of warlock was going I can believe that someone might have gotten a bit worked up about it. Still, chapter one had a decent enough summary of what happened, sad that our little rogue had to go her own way, but I wish her the best. She'll be well taken care of by his Mistress, given power and purpose if not 'love'. Different people need different things.

-- Looking forward to the next set of installments for the crew, but I'm happy if you're satisfied by your work. Hope to see and recognize more of your upcoming writing. Thank you again for your stories. You and yours Be well.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

I've enjoyed both series.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good ending to a very good story, Thank you for sharing such talented writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An awesome ending to this part of the story as if there would be any doubt. I of course am looking forward to more adventures of John and his growing harem and I am sure they will also be incredible just all the others have been. I do think that a particular very anal healer needs a good kick in the ass from her goddess because I find it surprising that someone who is supposed to do the will of the God/Goddess they follow and not judge who they will and won’t help. I don’t know if she has an overly inflated ego or actually believes what she says is what her Goddess wants but to actually threaten to not heal or save someone without speaking with your Goddess seems like someone thinks she feels more important than who she serves and that can lead to a world of trouble. I can’t wait to see what both John and Arika actually have each become since they appear to have both been changed in who knows what ways. This story leaves my thoughts spinning off in so many directions of things I cannot wait to read about. As always, Thank you for all of this wonderful content that continues to make me look forward to something that has such an amazing effect on my feelings of things I have missed from earlier days in life.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is there going to be a reveal on Artesia on a new series??

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

Your 'John' saga, so far has been well done, and an engaging pleasure to read. You've found the right balance between advennture/action/a reat story line, and the sexual pleasures, which are part of real life.

You have developed the characters well; I have come to find myself invested in them emotionally, which is the sign of a skilled author, more than 'just' a writer, if you catch my meaning.

Over Winter I had somewhat of a forced hiatus from Literotica after voraciously reading their content daaily since aabout 6 months after the site's launch. I AM one of the old timers lurking around here; engaging, encouraaging and sharing my knowledge & what I learned from nearly 30 years of non-fiction editing and writing in the academic & technical/ DIY/how to worlds created by the Interneet world.

Add this to over 50 years of inhaling Sci Fi/Fan in print form, which is what I have read nearly excclusively for recreational reading; never going more than a day or so without starting a new authorr/ series.

The waiting time between posts of serial Lit submissions is really minimal compared to a lifetime of waiting several years for the next book in a series in the traditional print world.

My semi-forced hiattus was due to recovering from cancer treatment. The docs told me I would be a 'bit tired', and warned me of the possible & likely side effects of radiation and chemo, (Fall 2021 for 7 weeks, after throat surgery in the Summer of 2020, which I was not completely recovered from, when the cancer re-emerged.).

What the docs failed to prepare me for was the timing of the effects of rad/chemo which hit just a few days after my last treatment(s).

It kicked my ass, putting me into a near bedridden state, sapping nearly all of my stamina & energy. This after fairly breezing thru the 7 weeks of daily radiation & weekly chemo.

They also didn't psychologically prepare me for the effect of waiting 12 weeks post- treatments before I underwent CT & PET scans, which are intended to ideniffy if they 'got' the cancer.

It was an experience I would wish on no one; I have an understanding of the devastating impact of depression I never possessed. I would have to look at a calendar & do the math, but I let my iPad sit uncharged for several months with no interest or desire to see if there were no submissions to the 20 odd serials I am currently following.

I re-read a couple of printed series out of sheer boredom during my hiatus from Lit. Even read a completely new series by an author I'd never read, but for the first time in my life I couldn't engage with the characters &/or storyline, and the series I re-read is one of my couple dozen print aeries I have kept on the shelf, and re-read multiple times.

It was interesting, in a post experiential view to compare the writing quality/editing expertise, between what 'published authors' & publishing houses have produced since the 80's & what I have enjoyed for a long time on Lit.

What surprised me the most, I suppose is I found mysellf editing on the fly, as I read the printed word, and finding it necessary, much as I do with Lit submissions, with the major difference being the wide range of necessity for 'editing on the fly' found in Lit submissions.

Your John saga could easily be polished into a manuscript by a professional editor, and become a successful 'print world' series, just not in the US, where we are hamstrung by our Puritanical fooundation and much too long lingering Victorian attitude(s) towards sex.

Far in the future, I can see historians reading popular fiction, and wondering if we ever took a crap, or how we managed to procreate until we have over-populated our planet!

That you for hsaring your talent & imagination. Reconnecting w- Lit, as I have over the past couple of weeks has been both an intellectual indication I am actually recovering, (it is a long slow haul to recover from cancer treatment I never fully integrated into my understanding of the overall affects of the disease.)

Thank you, again, for sharing.

Regards,

GeoD

dork42dork42about 2 years ago

Great series, as with many "The End?" Oh darn it! Heh, I did notice an oopsie after Arika's monologue. Where Sasha says something. She has growled, roared, and purred before but I don't think she spoke. Most likely it was supposed to be one of the girls. I wholeheartedly agree with Wildwood, some editing catching the auto-fill/spellchecker errors would make this series outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read the whole series, this was fantastic. So glad I discovered it late, I would have suffered if I'd had to read it a little bit at a time but as one continuous whole man oh man I loved the whole thing. Fantastic, simply fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. A few misspellings, but a good plot. Keep up the good work.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca5 months ago

An absolute joy to read, the twists, turns, tears, and hell yes, laughter have been intoxicating. My only complaint is that it’s over. Just can’t seem to find a way to give more than 5 ⭐️s, it sure deserves more. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wizard Ch. 22 Previous Part
Wizard Series Info