Wizard Ch. 23 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne grinned. She reached down and rubbed Arika's swollen clit, earning a new moan and shudder from the girl.

John frowned.

Roxanne laughed and pulled her hand away. She laid on her side and watched, excited at the prospect of the change going on in the beautiful blond beside her.

John marveled at the strength of Arika's soul. It was powerful like Jennaca's and Artesia's, but different. Not human, certainly, but very similar. Far more than Dargoth's had been. Artesia's had been different too, but John wasn't certain in what way. He had touched her soul and protected it, but it hadn't let him inside. He hadn't gotten to know it.

Arika's was an open book to him. He'd seen all that she'd done and all that she knew by now. She was desperate to join with him. Desperate to become one of his. She needed him to guide her and teach her. And, of course, to pleasure her.

John smiled. When he bound a new woman to him he gave more power than he took. Fortunately Beytrixxa had given him more than enough to spare. In fact, perhaps after this he could try to convince Artesia to join with him at last. Fully. To become his, like the others had.

John smiled and drove himself into Arika a final time. His infernal cum raced into her, blasting into her womb and mixing with her essence and filling her soul with his power. Yes, this was how it was meant to be. Jennaca, Helleen, Roxanne, Arika, and soon Artesia. How could they ever want anything better than this?

###

The end! For now. Thank you all for reading and enjoying it. Thank you for your critiques and comments as well. They make me a better write and I welcome them.

As I type this I'm thinking through the greater plot arc I have for John and his ladies and finding lesser plots to challenge, entertain, and titillate. It is my next project, but I expect I'll post some other ones here in the meantime.

12