WNBA Liz Cambage Meets AJ!

Story Info
WNBA player Liz Cambage meets boxer Anthony Joshua.
2k words
1
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony Joshua, a six-foot-six, broad-shouldered and muscular, flawless specimen of Afro-British masculinity, is the King of Heavyweight Boxing. From his stomping grounds of Watford, England, Anthony Joshua rules the boxing world. He wants to unify all the belts and in order to do that, he has to destroy Oleksander Usyk the cruiserweight boxing champion, and also defeat the winner of the Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury III rematch/hoopla/drama. The boxing world has too many champions with the IBF, WBC, WBA, WBO and Lineal Championship belts resting in different hands. Anthony Joshua wants to be the first man to unify all the belts since the era of legends like Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis. May he rise to the occasion...

WNBA champion and social justice warrior queen Liz Cambage is chilling out in the club in metropolitan London, England, after ditching the Tokyo Olympics. The Opals, Australia's women's basketball team, could go to Tartarus for all she cared. WNBA superstar Liz Cambage was tired of being stabbed in the back by people who were supposed to be her friends and teammates. If the Aussies didn't appreciate her, then to Hell with them. When it comes to women's basketball, Australia was nothing until Liz Cambage came along. They wouldn't get within sniffing distance of a medal at the Olympics without Liz Cambage and everyone in Australia knew it...

WNBA player Liz Cambage is a whole lot of woman in more ways than one. When it comes to social justice, Liz speaks her mind and doesn't hold back. In the world of women's professional sports, Liz Cambage is a dominant presence. The Las Vegas Aces acknowledge Liz Cambage as their one and only and queen. The Australian public doesn't seem to like tall, attractive, outspoken female athletes like Liz Cambage. Australia isn't like the United States of America and if Australian athletes speak out about racism and social justice too damn much, they tend to be punished for it. Liz Cambage isn't about to let any man disrespect her. What man can handle the power, personality and strength of the demigoddess of the WNBA?

"I don't want to be in the club, I need to be in the gym," Anthony Joshua said to his buddy Floyd Mayweather, and the shorter man, boxing's only undefeated retired champion, flashed him a smile. Nobody parties like Floyd Mayweather. Back in the day, actors like Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez could hold their own against Floyd Mayweather in the global party scene but he's the man now. With the City of London reopening after the covid debacle, Floyd Mayweather saw an opportunity for both business and pleasure. Floyd came to London and looked up his good buddy Anthony Joshua, and the two boxing superstars got their party on. Nothing wrong with that...

"AJ, there's a time for work and a time to play," Floyd Mayweather said with a grin as he did the bump and grind with Brianna, a tall, blonde-haired White chick with a big booty. Floyd had Brianna mesmerized and the feeling appeared to be mutual. Anthony nodded at his buddy and pretended to be having fun. The club is full of hot chicks but Anthony Joshua wasn't impressed. The Nigerian-British boxing champion remembered how a lot of fans, female and male, abandoned him after his one and only loss to Mexican heavyweight contender Andy Ruiz. Anthony Joshua came back and defeated Ruiz to reclaim his belts, but he was a changed man. Anthony Joshua doesn't believe people when they say they like him anymore...

"Do your thing, Floyd," Anthony Joshua said as he took a sip of Iced tea. He really wished he were in the gym right now. Floyd Mayweather is a good man and someone that Anthony Joshua looks up to, so he didn't mind chilling with the champion. Still, Floyd was retired while Anthony Joshua had major challengers like Usyk, Wilder, Fury and Joe Joyce lining up to fight him. The two boxing champions and close friends weren't in the same boat. Anthony was trying to think of a lame excuse to ditch the party when he sensed a presence behind him...

"Hello there," came a rather throaty female voice, and Anthony Joshua turned, expecting to see yet another adoring female fan clamoring for a selfie with him. As one of the top male celebrities in England, AJ was used to average people gawking at him. The tall brother instead found a towering giantess staring at him. What in the actual fuck? Liz Cambage, the six-foot-eight, curvy, busty and big-bottomed, brown-skinned biracial gal from Australia was standing there, in a red tank top and Black leather skirt. Anthony Joshua was surprised, to say the least. It's not every day that the six-foot-six Black British boxer has to lift his head to look at a woman. Liz Cambage was a couple of inches taller than Anthony Joshua, which is saying something.

"Good evening, ma'am," Anthony Joshua said with a polite grin, ever the prim and proper British gentleman. Liz Cambage saw right through that. The tall, curvy Afro-Australian gal was used to men gawking at her on account of her great height and good looks. Anthony Joshua played it cool. He held out his hand, which Liz Cambage shook. Anthony Joshua definitely recognized Liz Cambage. With the exception of Candace Parker and Brittney Griner, and maybe that Dantas gal, Liz Cambage was the most famous woman in the entire WNBA. The tall lady with altitude and attitude, as they say down under...

"I'm Liz, you must be AJ," Liz Cambage said, and Anthony Joshua grinned. It would seem that Liz's reputation preceded her. The two athletes seized each other up and began bantering. To Liz's surprise, Anthony Joshua was surprisingly keen on what was happening in the world of women's professional basketball. Liz likes it when fellas pay attention to the world of women athletes. Unfortunately, AJ started gushing about how talented he thought that old broad Candace Parker was, and he even mentioned Diamond Deshields, an WNBA player whom Liz Cambage considered a bit of a try-hard. When AJ started commenting on WNBA player Tea Cooper's game, and her booty, Liz Cambage realized she had to shut him up...

"My bad, I respect the ladies and their game, for real," Anthony Joshua said, and Liz Cambage nodded. Liz looked at the dance floor, where young men and women of all hues did the bump and grind. Anthony Joshua got the hint and asked Liz Cambage to dance, and she hesitated for ten seconds before acquiescing, just to mess with him. The two tall athletes began dancing, and doing their thing. Floyd Mayweather, who was grinding against Brianna's big ass, grinned as he watched Anthony Joshua grinding against a light-skinned Black female who seemed even taller than he was. Hot damn. Oh well, whatever floats the Watford man's boat...

"Hmm, Mister Boxing Champ, stop gawking at my booty," Liz Cambage said while grinding against Anthony Joshua. AJ grinned and continued grinding against Liz Cambage. The tall gal had a curvy body, big tits and one hell of a booty on her. Anthony Joshua hadn't seen an ass that thick on a woman since Claressa Shields, the African American boxing queen, whom he knew intimately. AJ put his hands on Liz Cambage's hips and held her down. Liz whirled around, facing him. Anthony Joshua locked eyes with Liz Cambage. Liz is tall, strong and vicious on the paint when it comes to women's basketball, but AJ didn't blink. Nobody intimidates Anthony Joshua.

"My fine Australian amazon, if you let me, I will show you how we get down in Nigeria," AJ said confidently, and WNBA legend Liz Cambage grinned, laughing in a girly manner. Tall gals get horny too and finding a tall man with good dick is a rare and wonderful thing. Hand in hand, they left the club together. Floyd Mayweather flashed Anthony Joshua the thumbs up sign and continued grinding against Brianna. The blonde British gal was going to feel the power of Mayweather tonight, that's for damned sure. AJ and Liz Cambage returned to the latter's hotel room, and once there, they got to know each other better...

"Kiss my fine and opinionated Australian ass," Liz Cambage said as she got on all fours, and twerked her big brown booty for AJ. Grinning, AJ jumped on the bed and pounced after Liz. AJ playfully smacked Liz's big booty and then kissed it. The six-foot-eight, busty and curvy brown amazon grinned as her new lover kissed her ass. AJ didn't stop there and slid his tongue into Liz's pussy. Just like that, AJ began eating Liz Cambage's pussy. The biracial Australian amazon moaned softly as the tall Black British boxer ate her pussy like a hungry man. Lucky for Liz, AJ was just getting started...

"Hmm, how are things down under?" AJ said as he slid his finger into WNA player Liz Cambage's booty hole before teasing her clit with his tongue. Liz Cambage squealed, driven to the edge of passion by all the mean and wicked things that Anthony Joshua was doing to her. AJ rocks in the boxing ring but he also rocks in the bedroom. After AJ stimulated her pussy and booty hole with his fingers and tongue, Liz was horny as hell. She sat AJ on the bed, and went to work. Seated like a king on his throne, AJ smiled as Liz Cambage grabbed his long and thick Nigerian dick and began sucking him off. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, I love the taste of champion dick," Liz Cambage said as she sucked Anthony Joshua's dick while massaging his balls. The tall, masculine Afro-British boxing king groaned as the tall, curvy and sexy, big-bottomed Australian woman sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. Hmm, it would appear that tall Black girls with attitude can suck a mean dick. Who knew? WNBA legend Liz Cambage sucked Anthony Joshua's dick until he was hard as a rock. Putting a condom on his dick, AJ lifted Liz and put her on the bed. Time to get down to business...

"Give me that fine Afro-Australian booty," Anthony Joshua said as he smacked Liz Cambage's big booty and the tall, curvy WNBA gal squealed in delight. With a swift thrust, AJ buried his big dick inside Liz Cambage's tight pussy. At long last, the two tall superstars melted into one another. Liz Cambage moaned deeply as Anthony Joshua gripped her hips and slammed his dick into her pussy. The tall prince of boxing didn't disappoint, for he fucked her roughly and passionately. AJ banged Liz like there was no tomorrow, thrusting his dick into the depths of her pussy. Women with attitude definitely need fucking, and AJ is the right man for the job...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Liz Cambage squealed as Anthony Joshua took control, taming her pussy with deep, passionate strokes. As the night rolled on, the King of Boxing and the Queen of Basketball rocked together and found a nice easy rhythm. After fucking Liz for a while, AJ told her to sit on his face, and she smothered his handsome visage with her big brown booty. If more Black women learn to sit on a Black man's face instead of running their mouth, the world would be a better place. AJ ate Liz's pussy, savoring the way she smelled and tasted. Let the good times roll...

"I definitely need to visit Las Vegas one of them days and come watch you play," AJ told Liz as they lay in bed together. Night has fallen over London Town and it's a beautiful thing. Anthony Joshua, the King of Boxing, is feeling peaceful for the first time in ages. WNBA superstar Liz Cambage lies next to AJ and feels happy for the first time in ages. Good sex can do that to a woman. Liz Cambage lives life by her own rules, but she enjoys AJ's company and wouldn't mind seeing more of him. Time will tell if that's in the cards for the two of them.