All Comments on 'Woken To Rape'

by eccy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes, yes, yes!

my god where do you find a man like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...really???????

...you do need tutoring in female anatomy!

11 inches ... this is ridiculous...there is no way to stuff that into a woman without causing immense pain and injury. A cock this size is at best a nightmare for any man unless he is in to fucking mares instead of women.

How long will it take before even the last idiot realizes that it is NOT the lengh of a cock that defines the man.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
very erotic read

Thoroughly enjoyed this tale... waiting for the treat of a part 2..... Even if the cock size is over the top, your details of him pleasuring her against her will was hot. Would love to know what he will do next time... do not want to wait very long but your the writer ...... being kept waiting is also a form of torture....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lol

To the lady who commented saying no woman can take 11 inches. If you are aroused enough your vagina can be very accommodating. After all our vaginas are designed to stretch enough to fit a baby through!

PS I'm female and living proof of this fact!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If he comes back...

I'll frown at you. This story is (if you can call it a story) a mess. Your diction needs to worked on. It did give me a laugh though. Thank you for that.

avengilineavengilineabout 9 years ago
please ignore the obnoxious commentators

I thought this sexy. It was sensual and just the right tough of feminine worship. Great start! Keep going! You'll get better.

RobBeaumontRobBeaumontabout 9 years ago
Rock Hard

Yes I am :-)

Erika281Erika281about 9 years ago
Like that a lot!

I like little bit of forcing, till it isn´t about pain and humiliation. You did here a really good job! Thanks! Keep writting please, I would love more of your style.

P.S. Just love men kissing women in this adoring way :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too much narrating! !!!!!

It's like bad porn, with the woman saying "fuck my young cunt with your big dick" when you can plainly see that. Read a good book sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Annonomous

It’s here to fap to....this is for everyone commenting and finding fault..ur making me into a hypocrite as well even typing on such a dumb site..it’s good for a random fap if ur in a reading mood. Just like porn...switch to the next if it isn’t doing it for u..the end..ur too bored with life all of u to not only wana jerk off or play with urself but also comment on someone else’s writing? I might as well post the 13 years 300 pages of real life sexting and similar sex stories to give u a wide variety to jerk to so u can enjoy fap and less complaining ..

Btw author..nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Defo a gd read u got a talent for description really enjoyed this one !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best fucking I ever recieved was when I was raped .My pussy and ass were sore for a week after the incident

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When he paid attention to her breasts and then her body I lost it 🥵🥵🥵

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this, I just want to be fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous