All Comments on 'Wolf Creek Ch. 21'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Congratulations

Great effort, very good story, thanks for giving us the Wolf Creek series. Ada's end was sad but peaceful, unlike her life, which was certainly not quiet or sad.

calli24calli24almost 17 years ago
great

Thanks for the novel!

I was so sad, when Ada heard of Sun Li's fate. And she should have kicked Kincaid in the ass. He so would have deserved it. *gg*

But William Hagen was still there for her... *melts*. I wonder if men like him exist in reality. *lol*

Love it, and I love the additions. :)

Thanks sr71plt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing story.

This is the story of people that draw you in to their lives, even in their struggles. Reminiscent of Gone with the Wind but nicer and more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Satisfying but not

Very good ending but I am frustrated that she wasted so many years! She could have had all that time with William! Over all fantastic - I could have gone without having Sung Li (is that his name) that was melodramatic. And what about her grandson?! You left that part unfinished! I hope Hugh steps in and protects him from that creep and his obsession with her family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read and wonderful story!

Your story is what a novel is made of! Great job at telling the story and painting the picture for the minds eye to see. I will say I felt the demise of Hugh unclear, I can guess but I would have liked some validation.

Your characters were full, and realistic. Authentic. You might want to consider publishing this work. I know it is difficult to get a book out of it but have you considered an e-book? I believe you could make a lot of money off this story.

I haven't read your other work but will be doing so.

Thank you for fulfilling my desire. -Tamela

sr71pltsr71pltover 7 years agoAuthor
Published

Thanks for the nice comment and suggestion that this be published. An expanded version was published under the title of "Raven Possession" by habu in 2008. The paperback version seems to be out of print (and only available at humongous cost) but it's still available in e-book form at the usual on-line distributors.

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 2 years ago

Great read very entertaining. Thanks for all ur hatd work kno it was enjoyed and appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wolf Creek Ch. 20 Previous Part
Wolf Creek Series Info