Wolf in the Woods

Story Info
While running through the woods he comes across new prey.
1.1k words
4.21
51k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smell blood. A wounded animal. An easy kill. The blood is still fresh. Not dead yet. A noise ahead, whimpering. Getting close. Big animal. No not animal.

The part of my brain that is still human tries to comprehend. No fur. Clothing. Human. Must not kill. It's female and injured. Blood covers her ragged clothing.

Smells like sweat, blood and desperation. Can't smell her. Can't smell animal on her.

She trips and I move closer careful not to frighten her. A twig snaps under my feet and she sits on her heels terrified. The terror leaves her eyes almost instantly when she see me and is replaced by hope. She reaches a hand towards me and I see the other arm is being held awkwardly. It is broken and the bone has torn through the skin.

Wolf. Not pack. Strange wolf. Injured wolf. Not pack. Not enemy.

After sniffing her skin I move closer letting her palm glide over my head, down my neck. She screams and I back away looking for the source of her pain. It only takes me a moment to realize the pain is inside. I hear bones snap and bend, the sick sound of flesh moving over itself. She screams and I realize she doesn't know what she's doing. It's her first change. Not enough time to turn human. I try to help by ripping her clothing off with my teeth, knowing it will be easier if she isn't restricted. She clings to me digging her sharpening nails into my fur and skin, it hurts but I don't stop her. I rub my face against her cheek and neck, letting her smell me, smell wolf. She'll know she's not alone.

Tears stream down her face and I lick them away as her mouth grows long; as teeth grow sharp. Her screams and cries turn into whimpers until finally she lies panting before me as wolf. Her fur, like her hair, is dark brown like earth after the rains. Her eyes almost glow amber. She raises her head and with visible effort she moves to sit back on hind legs. Her broken arm has been healed and she is no longer bleeding.

I snap my teeth at her and she runs. I chase.

Bite. Chase. Fight. Roll. Play. Hunt.

She is happy and her tail wags excitedly.

When we are tired I take her to the cave in the mountain. The one the pack doesn't know about. You can't see the entrance unless you are on top of the trees of the forest or you are right in front of it. The steep ledge that leads up to it is narrow and inconspicuous. The view is beautiful and you can see most of the tops of the forest's trees.

I lie down and she curls up beside me. She is tired but her body begins to change back. She screams again, but this time she understands the form she is supposed to go back to. It is familiar. Still her screams echo in the cave.

Fur retreats. Limps bend and twist. She passes out from the exertion. I lick the sweat from her skin, tasting her until sleep too takes me.

I rise with the sun. She moves in her sleep and her body curves into mine. I mold around her. Her body is already warm from the still rising sun. I rub my face in her hair, breathing in her scent. A moan whispers from between her lips. I gently kiss her neck and shoulder. Her ass rubs sleepily against my groin. My hand slides from her hip to her stomach and down between her thighs. My teeth graze hungrily against the skin of her neck. She writhes against me and she begins to wake slowly. My fingers rub and tease until she is hot, wet, and ready.

I roll my stiff body up so I am kneeling over her and help her until she is on all fours. Her moans are throaty and sleepy, but urging me on. I position myself and enter her with one quick thrust of hips. She screams and lays her head against the floor as I tear through her virginity. I hadn't expected that. She was so tight I was afraid I'd really hurt her. She lay gasping but she doesn't try to get away or say stop.

I slowly pull myself out of her until I am almost free, until she is almost free. Barely audible moans escape past her lips. She wiggles her hips, urging me to fill her. With the same cruel leisurely pace I push back inside her. She writhes and I have to hold tight to her hips to keep her in place. So tight, so hot, so wet. It's all I can do to not pound myself into her slender body. I take my time and her hips move with my steady rhythm. I explore her body with my hands and fingers. Kneading her firm breasts and pinching her nipples just short of pain. Letting the sound of her moans echoing off the walls fill my ears. I lick up her spine and her body tightens, back arches and I release inside of her as she comes around me.

I collapse on top of her, exhausted from the night of play, lack of sleep and morning sex. I feel her moving under me and with effort, I roll off of her and prop myself up on my elbow. She turns and looks at me, eyes still dazed and glossy and glowing amber. She smiles and I brush a small chunk of hair away from her face. Her cheeks hold a faint flush that makes her glow. I kiss her lips softly but stop suddenly when I hear Max, my Alpha male howling. I gaze out over the tree tops, estimating where the howl came from. He must be looking for me. I was supposed to have joined back up with the pack hours ago. If I didn't get back soon they might think hunters got me. I look back down at the girl and kiss her once more.

"I have to go."

I shift as I walk to the cave entrance. I look back just for a moment before leaving her sight to join back with my pack. It occurs to me that I don't know her name. I don't know anything about her or even why she was hurt in the forest in the first place. In fact the only words I said to her were that I had to leave after we had sex. I wondered vaguely if I came off badly in all this. Never mind. I had her scent now. I could hunt her back down.