Wolf Queen Ch. 04 - Meet the Pack

Story Info
Conor introduces Eva, and shares her with the others.
2.2k words
4.29
13.7k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early the following Friday evening Eva arrived at Conor's door as instructed and they immediately set off. Conor told her that she would meet other werewolves but that they would be in 'this' form. She noticed he never said it was human form. And the werewolf was referred to as his 'true' form.

"Are you going to be obedient tonight? Are you going to do as you are commanded?" he asked.

She thought for a second about saying know, as he might then spank her.

"Yes."

"Are you sure? I think this will be very new for you. But I will be here, so you will always be safe."

"Yes, I will do what you want."

"That's good. Take off your bra. You know I've always lusted after your nipples. I have had many a pleasant daydream thinking about sucking them and nibbling them, and maybe clamping them once in a while. Do it the way girls can -- keep your top on."

He smiled as he said that and she wondered for a moment if it was a joke. Even if he was joking it did turn her on and she felt her nipples start to harden. Then his smile faded.

"I said take it off."

She did as instructed and decided that in future she wouldn't mistake smiling for joking. She took off her bra and wondered who they would meet and would they look at her breasts much.

Arriving at a large house in its own grounds Conor walked straight in and she followed. In a room on the right she saw several people and could here the hubbub of conversation and drinking but Conor turned left into a room lit only by one lamp. He pushed her up against the wall and kissed her and his hand grabbed her ass squeezing it. She hadn't expected it but as he pulled her in she allowed her legs to open. Was he going to do her here? Would the people in the other room see? Maybe they would watch!

"You know I want you but I am not like most humans. I am a werewolf. Someone as gorgeous as you should be shared. Do you understand?"

As he said this someone else had quietly walked in. They had a strong chin, with a neck that was broad, and a body that showed little fat. Conor smiled and introduced them.

"Cormac, this is Eva. Eva, Cormac."

As he spoke he reached down again and squeezed ass. She was sure that Cormac could see it.

"You are very lucky Conor. Eva -- you look wonderful."

"She's almost perfect" said Conor and he stroked her face as he kissed her. His hand brushed her breast as he moved it away and she was aware that without a bra her top was clinging to her breasts and showing her nipples.

"Almost?" said Eva, feeling confident to hear how proud of her Conor sounded.

"Your mouth looks perfect" said Cormac.

Eva smiled and blushed at such blatant flirting and then was amazed when Conor said

"It is. Would you like to try it?"

Cormac leaned forward and kissed her and at the same time both his hands cupped her breasts.

"You're right" he said. "Wonderful"

As he said this he pulled her round so that he was behind her. She looked at Conor who smiled and nodded. Cormac started kissing her again and squeezing her breasts from behind. She could feel him getting hard and pressing against her. Then Conor pulled her to him and he was kissing her instead, and grabbing her ass while she could feel Cormac pulling up her top to suck on her nipples. She didn't know what to think other than that Conor allowed it to happen so it must be ok.

"Get on your knees" said Conor, and at once she was pulling off her top and putting her hands behind her back.

Even as she opened her mouth she could see both had their cocks out. Conor was first and as she sucked him he took her hand and put it over towards Cormac's. She couldn't believe that she was doing this, and nor could she believe how sexy and aroused it made her feel. Conor gripped the back of her hair and pulled her off him. He turned her and pushed her mouth on to Cormac's erect cock. This was what Conor wanted so she sucked greedily at it. Already she could feel Cormac's hips begin to push backwards and forwards as he fucked her mouth.

"Good girl, show him how good you are" Conor encouraged her.

One of her hands was cupping Cormac's balls and the other stroked his shaft while her mouth moved up and down it too, and she ran her tongue over it. She had thought that Cormac was hard when she started but she felt his cock become even harder in her mouth, and was aware of his hips moving quicker as he tried to control himself. Then her mouth was full of his cum and she could feel him spasm with each spurt that shot into her mouth and down her throat.

"Swallow like a good girl" Conor told her.

She looked up and showed her empty mouth, making Conor smile. He reached down and helped her stand up, and gave her top to put on. Once she had done that he kissed her mouth and his hands squeezed her ass and pulled her tight against his chest.

"I'm very pleased with you. I think you understand that I want to share you. I think you know that it is good for you too. Did you enjoy it?"

Eva nodded because though she wasn't sure that she did understand fully she had found it such a turn on. Between her legs was wetter and more in need of fucking that she thought possible but the way Conor had looked at made her confident that he would sort her out later. Cormac had gone while she was dressing and tidying herself again, and she was glad. She'd liked giving him a blowjob but wanted to serve Conor, not him. Conor held out his arm for her to link and started walking them across the hall to the other room she had seen. He spoke quietly.

"I think some others will be attracted to you tonight. You must let them enjoy themselves, and you must enjoy yourself too, so that I can enjoy it. Alright?"

Eva nodded. This was a new world for her. One with werewolves fucking her in woods and then spanking her when they were human and now sharing her with...whom? Were the others she saw as she entered the other room human of werewolves? Or something else?

She didn't think she could ask when they were there so she just tried to remember names and faces as Conor brought her round the room introducing her. He seemed to be showing her off, as if he wanted the others to be jealous of her being his. Maybe he wouldn't share her with anyone here? She noticed there was only one other girl there. She had close cropped hair -- more a razor cut than a short cut she would have seen on other girls -- and a pierced lip and eyebrow. Eva noticed tattoos peeping out from under her sleeves and just showing at the top of her back. Her skin was not dark but was nicely tanned. Not beautiful but she had a real presence that caught Eva's attention.

Eva brought her over to meet her.

"Bea, this is Eva. Eva -- Bea"

Bea smiled and leaned in and kissed Eva on both cheeks. She looked her in the eye spoke with a conspiratorial smile on her lips.

"I smell cum off your breath. Who has he introduced you too?"

The second question was really aimed at Conor, who also smiled. Eva was surprised but the question seemed so genuine that it didn't offend her. She wondered what had changed, because just a few short months ago it would have insulted her and probably made her cry.

"Can you not tell, Bea? I thought you could tell, like someone telling which particular vineyard a wine came from"

"I'd have to taste it" Bea replied, as she said it she leaned forward and kissed Eva.

"Hmmmm. I'm not 100% sure. Let me check again."

She kissed her again and her tongue was in Eva's mouth. Eva hadn't kissed a girl before but there was something about Eva that made her kiss her back. They stopped and Eva looked at Conor but he just turned to Bea

"Well?"

"I think I'd have to taste just a little more. I have a very discerning sense of taste but I have an exceptional sense of smell too -- and I think there's a pussy I'd like to taste too"

As Bea kissed Eva she walked her backwards until Eva felt a couch behind her legs. Bea lowered her on to it, still kissing her, as the pair's tongues greedily moved round each other's mouths. Bea moved on top of Eva, pushing her legs gently apart and causing Eva's skirt to ride up her thighs. She felt Eva's hands moving over her legs, round her ass and back towards her pussy. Then Eva stopped kissing her and smiled before moving down her body and starting to kiss her legs. As Eva felt Bea's hands grasp her panties she lifted her hips so that they could be pulled down. As she turned her head to look at Conor she realised that he was talking to someone else but he must have felt her looking at him because he turned to watch, smiling and nodding.

"Good girl" he mouthed. "Enjoy it."

Bea's tongue was flicking round her clit while her fingers moved softly along the lips of her pussy. She sucked on Eva's clit as her fingers slid inside her, first one and then another. Eva's could barely control herself, as she alternately ground against Bea's mouth and then as it became too much tried to pull away, only to find herself pushing herself on to Bea's greedy mouth and probing fingers. She seemed to be in another world now. She could see everyone in the room, some of them watching her intently while others took no notice, but at the same time it felt like a dream too. She realised that she had one hand on Bea's cropped hair and another hand was squeezing her own breasts and pulling her nipples.

A pair of hands took her arms and pulled them above her head, so that she was stretched the full length of the couch. She looked up and saw a man she had been introduced to earlier.

"Let me help" he said, as he kept both of her hands controlled with one of his, while his other pulled up her top and started twisting and pulling her nipples and breasts. Bea was still eating her pussy and lifting her to new heights of arousal. She tried to speak but couldn't, and lay with her mouth opening and closing as she saw someone else approach, unbuttoning his fly. Eva's mouth opened immediately and took his cock in. As she did so she reached a climax and orgasmed, her body spasming but at the same time not being able to, as on set on hands held her arms down, another pulled her mouth on to the new arrival's cock, and Bea grabbed Eva's ass to pull her on to her mouth.

As Bea stood up Eva saw Conor standing behind her. He moved Bea aside and took his cock out as he did so. He nodded at the person whose cock she was sucking and that caused him to move away, as Conor slid his cock into her. People started to pay more attention now, and they moved closer to watch him fucking her. Her hands were still held down and Conor knelt up, pulling her hips high on to him. She orgasmed again, so quickly after the last one and as she did so Conor pulled out, cumming over her tender wet pussy. Then he pushed in again and she felt his cock throb inside her as he came again. He climbed off and walked to her head.

"Clean me."

She sucked him clean, tasting his cum and her own juices on his cock, as she licked and sucked all of it away. By the time she had finished everyone seemed to have gone back to their chat and laughter. She felt herself coming back to the real world as Conor helped her dress again.

"Let's take you home."

As they got outside Eva started to cry. Conor stopped and put his arms around her, pulling her close, and shushing her, telling her she was ok. He told her happy she made him, how proud he was of her, how beautiful and strong she was. He explained that he would never make her do anything, and he wanted her to want to please him. That was exactly what she needed to hear and she told him that was what she wanted too, that was what made her happy.

"Are they all, all werewolves?" she worked up the courage to ask.

"Yes" he replied calmly. "Except of course Bea. There are no females of my kind."

Eva was quiet. Where did werewolves come from then? They weren't immortal, so they had to breed somehow. She kept her thoughts to herself but she would find an answer to her questions soon enough