Wolf Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Eva meets the werewolf while he is in human form.
1.3k words
4.41
4.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conor was in his forge when she arrived there the next day. She was wearing a skirt that would allow her to easily show him the scratch. She was sort of sure it was nothing, but her mind was in a daze. When she thought about the beast using her body she became aroused and only wanted to go back to the woods again. At other times she wondered what she was doing, and what people would think. Then for a while she wouldn't care what they thought. What did the werewolf think though? It must think something because it could speak! She wondered how she could find a werewolf in the sunlight. Surely they only appeared at the full moon?

Conor was his usual charming self as they chatted but at the same time, she thought he might be measuring her up, taking in how she moved and looking directly into her eyes, and then at her mouth. She enjoyed that he obviously liked her.

After a few minutes she got up the courage and mentioned that she had been scratched while playing with her dog and wasn't sure if it needed any attention. He looked at her and leaned forward slightly.

"Playing with your dog?"

"Yes" she replied, "and it jumped and scratched me."

"Really?"

She couldn't understand his scepticism and decided to show him. She pulled her skirt up and turned her leg out, showing the mark. She had strong legs and she knew he liked them.

"Why tell me lies when I know the truth?" Conor said.

Eva's mind raced. What did he know, or what did he think he knew? Had someone seen her and told him? Who could it have been? Her face flushed and she stammered.

"It was the dog. It was so playful. You had to be there to see it."

He leaned forward and ran his hand gently along the scratch and looked up.

"But I was there. So, you are not only lying but you can't see what is in front of your eyes. I was there in my moonlight form and now you see my human form "in the sun" and you can't see that both of these forms are me."

Eva's eyes widened. Conor was a werewolf? Conor was *the* werewolf?

She stood up saying "I don't know...I can't...I think I should maybe go."

His hand took a firm grip of the back of neck and brought her closer to him.

"*I* know though. And you aren't going. I've had you before, I'll have you now, and I'll have you again. You are mine now. I have plans for you."

Eva's breathing was becoming faster and shallower and her mind was flashing between the woods and what the werewolf had done to her and what was happening now.

"I can't" she said again.

In an instant Conor sat down and pulled her across his knee, one hand on the back of her neck holding her head down while his other pulled up her skirt and roughly pulled her panties down.

"Oh yes you can, and trust me, I know what you want and what you need, and what you need is"

Whack! He slapped her ass and she tried to squirm out of his grip but couldn't. His hand moved across her ass and then one, two hard slaps.

"You need to be disciplined."

Five or six fast stinging slaps now. He rubbed her ass again, feeling the heat coming into it along with an arousing redness.

"You shouldn't have said no."

And slap, slap, slap.

"I didn't say no!" Eva gasped.

"What? I'm a liar now?" he said, punctuating every word with another slap. "You. Need. To. Learn. To. Obey."

"Yes, I will. I'll be a good girl." she said.

Conor smiled. "I know you will. And I know that it's good for you to be sometimes shown why that is important. Plus, you like it."

As he finished speaking, he slid two of his fingers into her pussy. It was wet and she pushed against him to feel them deeper in her. He took them out and turned her head so that she could see him putting them into his mouth to taste her.

"Now get on your knees" he said, easing his grip in the back of her neck.

Eva immediately knelt down in front of him. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up, pushing her against the wall.

"You need to learn to do things properly, the way I need them done. It isn't enough being pretty, being sexually attractive."

His hand was rubbing her breasts as he spoke while his other hand squeezed her ass. He kissed her and pressed his knee between her legs, lifting it up to grind into her pussy.

"When you go on your knees you get those wonderful tits out, you put your hands behind your back and you open your mouth."

He pushed her to the floor and this time she was fumbling with her shirt and pulling her bra off in moments, even as Conor unbuttoned his fly. It wasn't quite like sucking the werewolf's cock but at the same time it felt forbidden and it turned her on more than being with a normal man. Conor moaned as her small mouth moved up and down, and the sound seemed to come from deep within him. Like an animal growling.

He took a grip of the back of her hair and lifting her mouth away from his swollen member he pushed her face down to the floor. Her panties were still round her knees from when he had spanked her and he pulled her skirt as he manoeuvred himself between her thighs. Her shirt was still open and she could feel her breasts pressed against the cold floor as he lifted her hips to enter her. Looking over her shoulder she saw that he still seemed fully clothed, save that his trousers were undone. As he pounded her harder and harder his eyes seemed almost to glow and his mouth opened to show his teeth. The thought of teeth at her throat was lifting her to new heights and her frenzied seemed to drive him on. His body dropped forward and as he reached a crescendo and came inside her his jaws closed again on her. She climaxed as she didn't think she had ever done before.

As he withdrew from her Conor said, "Clean me" and she gladly took his cock in her mouth again. Licking it clean and tasting his cum and her own juices on it.

"So now you know my secret" Conor said, "and you are part of it. You are mine when I am like this and even more so when the full moon shines."

Eva nodded and watched him, trying to understand what all this could mean. Suddenly her eyes opened wide.

"I won't be...pregnant, will I?"

Conor looked in her eyes.

"Werewolves cannot make you pregnant when we are in this form. In fact we cannot make you pregnant in our true form - unless there are very special circumstances. But I thought you wanted to be pregnant? I think you should be. I think you would be the perfect Luna wolf. There are few selected for this honour. It would please me greatly if you my luna wolf. My Wolf Queen."

"I accept but I do not know how" Eva started to say before she stopped. "I'm afraid and I don't know how."

Conor smiled and looked so much like his human self again.

"Trust me. I will protect you and I will guide you. Accept what I tell you to do and do not think of anyone other than you, and me."

Eva nodded.

"Next Friday there is no moon. I will take you somewhere and you must trust me and do as you are told."