All Comments on 'Woman in Love Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SunOceanSandSunOceanSandabout 3 years ago

The day of reckoning seems to be getting close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finally, I was thinking what happened to Ariel and Wanda.

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 3 years ago
CONSULTANT OF CRIME #2 EMERGES ??

So we get our first view of the possible evil mastermind pulling the strings. WAAHOOO! ... and is Jeff part of the Rogue SEAL Team?

flswitchflswitchabout 3 years ago
Four hundred years ago

My guess is one of those reveries was Don figuring out exactly who was trying to be the puppet master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Who could be that woman at the end of the chapter?

Katherine Woodburn? Dr. Robin Isley? Kelly Carnes? or someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The new consultant

Gee it's his sister isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Karen Warner Harlan

So she's back... Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

WW, it appears you wrote the wedding earlier than you originally intended based on your last story but it is still good to see this happen at this time . As to the epilogue you have left some clues for your readers,. The name of Jeff has been used in some of your other stories but he has always been a bad guy and always referred to as a member of the rogue aseal team. Remember everyone that ther are always clues to the next adventure of the IRON CROWBAR...

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
A LOT OF PROMISES AND VOWS WERE MADE IN HASTE

but haste makes waste which is forthcoming while tomorrow is still. another day,,,,,less for some more for others. TK U MLJ LV NV

Firepaw250Firepaw250about 3 years ago
Excellent as usual

Keep them comming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
revenge on her mind

sounds like Lily Hargraves, the widow, enjoying a little sex at the last of the story, her hubby exited the 30th story of Canon building if I remember right !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Author Status

maybe I'm just a nervous nelly. It is slightly unusual to not hear something from WW after almost a month. We your reading public hope you are doing well.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
R-E-L-A-X

Relax, nothing's wrong with me (well, that may be a matter of opinion, but I digress). I've been working on another project, which has slowed down my next IC story. Please have patience, and I hope to get something out soon...

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

I was just checking and you have even left a note . How very considerate . I will await patiently . It's not as though there is a lack of reading material around here . Good luck on your new project .

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, 'Consequences', has been submitted and hopefully will be published sooooon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Could be a number of women. Think Warner Harlan too young to like sherry so someone older. As a wildcard I wonder if it could be Wellman's wife?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

So happy Cindy and Callie are married. Isn’t Jeff ( Lt Bayport) seal team leader. Madam X surally isn’t Lilly Hargreaves because she would be able to afford a house on the hillside. Mostly it’s Karen Harlem who hates IC.

I know you useBettina rooftop 7am telecast to setup that days events BUT doesn’t it ever rain at 7am in T&C. Lol

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES