Woman Lawyers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled their hair. They cuffed me around the head and shoulders and climbed out of the pool, laughing.

I had used my new mirrorless Sony that morning. Had to learn digital technique sooner or later and might as well be with two stunning subjects. I connected it to Karen's big display and previewed the morning's work. Pretty amateur, on both sides. But I had an idea. Copied the best three to a flash drive and drove to a camera store which I knew had a professional quality printer. Handed over the drive and told the guy that I wasn't sure whether they would be best in color or black and white. Said they weren't competitive images yet, but the models were available for three more days and I hoped to improve. He said to come back after lunch.

I went home and got busy cleaning the pool, the bathrooms, and did the laundry. The door to the back bedroom was closed and I stayed away.

I had just finished seafood salads and was opening another bottle of the excellent chablis when two naked bodies descended the stairs. The skylight in the upstairs hall illuminated them from behind and the effect was stunning. In a very stern voice, I said, "Stop! Don't move a muscle. I will be right back."

Five minutes later, I apologized for being rude. "I'm sorry, I was just struck dumb by the light on your bodies. I think you will like these."

Handing them glasses of wine, I followed to the patio with salad plates.

They looked at me without saying anything. I tried for a conversation starter. "How did the morning go?" They sat there, sipping wine and holding hands with totally neutral expressions on their faces. Almost the kind runway models are taught to have.

Cynthia spoke first. "You did the dirty bathrooms and cleaned the pool. Do you really treat your women that well?"

I wondered about an appropriate response. "It says in the Book that there is virtue in ordinary labor."

They moved as one, coming around the table, easing my shorts and tee off, and boosting me into the pool. I stayed down as long as I could, but they were waiting when I surfaced. A watery wrestling match later, my back was against the tile and they were in my arms. Two fit female bodies never felt better, but I wondered why we were breaking the rules so quickly.

Christy hissed, "There is no case. A rich uncle sent them $200,000 to pay the delinquent bills and they are back together in the restaurant."

Cynthia added, laughing, "The partners gave Karen a hard time about loss of fees on her first case as a partner, but she told us to take the afternoon off and find something imaginative to do."

My hand rubbed up and down their backs in the cool water as I thought about something imaginative.

I retrieved the phone from the kitchen and called Karen. C&C were listening as they dried off.

"You are to report immediately to this location for therapy. You are well rid of the crazy restaurant couple. Likely as not, the bill would never have been paid."

"Am I serious? Damn right. All three of us require you now!" Click.

They looked at me. "What about a picnic in the new open space acquisition? It's only a twenty minute drive and there are several nice hiking paths."

As I gathered up the plates to go into a container, Cynthia asked, "Can we hike naked?"

I looked at the smirks. "Not without a citation pasted to your pretty bare boob. And a likely case of poison oak."

"Eww. No thank you."

Karen bounced in, smiling and giggling. "This is like playing hooky from school!"

"He says we are to have long pants because of the poison oak."

After the short ride, I followed them up a steep path, carrying supplies and provisions in my pack. There were muffled giggles as they questioned why three accomplished lawyers were out hiking with a young guy on a work day. I smiled and enjoyed the hot sun beating down, with a cooling ocean breeze coming over the ridge to our west.

At the top, the view was spectacular on a fogless day. It was clear enough to see waves breaking through our binoculars. I asked them to find the right lunch spot with not too much sun and not too much breeze. More giggles. "He just wants to get us out of our clothes. We better find a place with no poison oak."

Full of salad and wine, they lounged against me, finding places for their lovely heads with hair mussed about.

"Ladies, I guess there has to be a new game plan. Nude portraits don't put money in the bank."

C&C were mostly napping and mumbled, "Karen will provide..."

Leaning, I could barely reach her lips. "Yes, Karen will provide."

The tips of our tongues dueled. "You have me in a very vulnerable position."

I lay back and whispered, "Nap now, work later."

Chapter 10 - One Thing Leads to Another

Our brains calmed by the wonderful afternoon in the open air, the trek home was quiet. Mom drove with Christy next to her in the passenger seat. Cynthia and I were in the back together. She licked me once and promptly fell asleep. Karen smiled in the rear view mirror.

We shopped for dinner on the way, and I got busy in the kitchen while the women showered. Washing and tearing lettuce for salad, I wondered about the closeness that now wrapped the four of us. Almost like family. What was going on?

Karen wandered in, her head in a towel. I went to work drying and using the brush she handed me. There was electricity passing between us. I asked, "What next, lead lawyer?"

"You've moved us to a new place, Eric. I don't know much about it except that having a big, strong male to hang on to is very nice."

Two other bodies walked straight into me. "Yes. Very nice."

I teased, "Something has to be done about all this kissing and hugging."

Karen had my ears. "Fix us one of those fruit drinks and come out to the patio. Dinner can be late."

I handed them glasses from the tray. Cheese and crackers went on the table. I took a seat in a soft silence, and glanced around. Neutral expressions. These brains were elsewhere.

After a few minutes and several deep swallows, Karen said, "You have disturbed our legal minds."

The others nodded, and she continued, "You have made our bodies objects of art."

More nods in the silence. "Your giant cock sends us spiraling through the air, landing in fields of flower and fragrance."

If this kept up, I was going to have to find the camera. Karen stood and came around behind me. "In other words, dear Eric, you have made a mess of our lives. A total, delicious mess."

With a light voice, I said, "Perhaps I should attend to dinner while you marinate in the mess?"

They stared at me with that neutral look again. Cynthia said, "Yes, attend to dinner. The women must talk."

I watched out the kitchen window as I prepared salad. The chicken was roasting. We could eat in forty minutes. They rose, dropped their dresses and underwear, and took to the water. I ran for my camera. The sun was close to the tops of the neighbor's trees. My image making window was short.

Leaving my shorts on, I set the camera down at the edge and plunged into the pool. "Come, you are required for photography."

In a sunny corner, I placed Karen at the angle, legs in the water, arms straight down on the tile so that her chest and breasts caught the sun and shadow. Christy and Cynthia stayed in the waist deep water on either side, their fronts also wonderful in the slanting light.

"It's been a warm afternoon at the Museum of Modern Photography. A special exhibit on wildlife and their many troubles. The images are outstanding, the circumstances depressing. You've come back to the pool and its reviving waters. There is no need for suits, you are all friends, and it feels liberating in the heat. Another friend from school days shows up for a quick visit as she passes through town, and asks for snapshots with which to remember the occasion.

"You are self-conscious about your nakedness, but she laughs and says no one will see the images except herself. You relax and keep talking about the poor animals. Her camera clicks frequently as she circles your bodies. She mumbles something and discards her clothes before wading in for water level shots. The proximity of the camera and sensuous touching of your legs with each other turns you on. Breasts are stiffening, and nipples popping. She says you look wonderful and coaches new expressions on your faces. Suddenly, she says, 'the three of you are lovers and very wet, knowing as soon as your classmate leaves, you will be on a bed inside having glorious sex.' "

My subjects revolted and launched themselves across the pool at me. I scrambled for the edge, but they had my legs. The camera was rescued to dry land, but I was submerged, hands and fingers attacking everywhere.

I was let up for air. The verbal attacks were hard and soft at the same time. "That was very bad. Taking advantage of our emotions again. You know we hate zoos."

Christy pressed her breasts aggressively against my chest. "Damn, Eric. I'll bet those are good. You caught us at a vulnerable moment, with perfect light."

Karen turned me around and beat on my back. "Evil young male. We were just saying we might be able to deal with you, and now this again."

I grabbed Cynthia and pressed her back against the edge so that I could bury my face in her cleavage. "Hmmm. If you are right, my career could be launched this summer."

They took charge of dinner and asked me to bring the images up on the big screen display.

My instincts had been right. The light and the bodies liked each other. My new story about photographed wildlife produced wonderful expressions.

I was cropping and tweaking with new digital software as they came up with drinks in hand, along with one for me.

"Karen, your son has rare talent. These are marvelous. Now it's Christy's and my turn to worry about being outed."

"Simple justice. Look at those bodies! He gets under our skin with the crazy stories. You couldn't NOT believe we are sitting and standing there mourning the animals."

I reached out for waists, now hidden again under dresses. "Does the photographer get any dinner?"

We were finishing the excellent chicken when Christy stared across at me, "So, we have to chuck the lawyering and chase around, mostly naked, with the rising young photographer, whose first portfolio was sold to Vogue for a spread on nouveau art images of professional women."

Cynthia waved her arm airily, "What if we were twenty-one again, had our junior year summer free, and dared each other to chase after his cock and his camera!"

Karen stood and grabbed my hair. "Come with us. Leave the dishes for now."

I decided the Mom person was not controlling this conversation. "Remove the quilt and blankets. Remove the clothes."

I returned from the bathroom with the large lotion bottle and two of the biggest beach towels.

"You are not to say anything right now. Just do exactly as ordered."

"It is just after college graduation. You have been to a pool party celebration and are back in the dorm for one last evening together. Karen's younger brother Simon is along because he is driving tomorrow and helping to haul away a year's accumulation from your triple suite.

"You've been drinking beer all afternoon, which along with the sun has reduced the three of you to giggling wrecks. Simon has taken charge because he is the only halfway sober person left. The on again - off again boy friends have disappeared for their summer jobs. Simon helps your dissing of them, saying such sexy graduates deserve better.

"You are not sure how it happens, but he has you lying naked side by side on the big bed, drizzling lotion over your tender skin. You are almost asleep when he begins, but the magic touch of his fingers brings your bodies alive. Soon all three of you are moaning quietly, wetness growing between your legs. Tingles and twitches begin, which seems naughty, but doesn't matter as the magic fingers work on you."

Karen raised her head to look at me. My hands were busy but I put my finger to my lips and pressed her head back down. The story was working.

"Simon's hands work across all three sets of legs, reaching higher and higher toward your aching sex. His amazingly soft voice lavishes praise on your trembling bodies. He is now working up beyond your mounded globes, his fingers seeming to prod straight to your core. The tiny slaps grow louder along with somnolent voices asking for more as hips undulate under his touch. He moves upward, a touch of his rigid cock caressing your thigh, spiking arousal to new heights. Without notice, without a single sound, he enters one and then another and another. Colossal orgasms overcome the three writhing bodies at once. Ahhhh!"

I slipped off the edge and lay out of view on the floor. A small lazy voice said, "I don't believe it. He couldn't bring us all off at once like that, could he?"

Bodies moved above me. "Yes. Like that. Oh god, I need you." For minutes, they pleasured each other, more quiet orgasms filling the air. Finally, "What are we going to do?"

Lying in hiding, I smiled as Christy's voice complained, "Surrender, that's what. There is no hope. At any moment, a touch of his fingers, a suggestion of his voice, a glance from the dark eyes, and we are his."

I carefully raised a hand up the side of the mattress and inward, seeking a limb. I encountered a foot and drew it suddenly to me, the body falling to my chest with a scream.

"Devil! He is here, hiding."

Shouts and curses and flailing hands attacked me. I didn't fight back, letting them work off the energy of their discontent at my seduction.

"God damn it, Eric, that was too much."

I said nothing, smiling at the teary, sweaty faces, pink with coital aftermath. Their fluids and mine were smeared everywhere, enveloping the tangle of bodies with the aroma of sex.

I led them gently to the outdoor shower and into the pool. Stars were appearing as they paddled slowly about. Christy said, "Karen, Cynthia was right, we are fresh out of school again, running away with him on a summer of adventure."

Karen was pushing me to the side of the pool. "And sex. Don't forget the incredible sex."

I gathered them in my arms, providing kisses and licks as the twilight gave way to darkness and the cool water drove us out of the pool.

I cleaned up the kitchen as they peeled off to check email and the news. No one put on any clothes. I found a hairbrush and went from one to the other, fixing tangles and providing a nipple pinch or two.

C and C found me in my bed, following a story on my iPad. Their skin glowed with the excitement of the day and evening. "You've won."

"I've won?"

"Yes. She going to demand a three week leave and vacation for the three of us. Staying in touch via Internet. We are going to get an RV and hit the road!"

I held out my arms and they folded in on either side, mumbling inaudibly.

Karen appeared at my door, gloriously naked and wearing one of those enigmatic smiles that I had captured so well in the first photo session.

"It's the least we can do."

The nonverbal communication was intense. She didn't move for five minutes, gazing silently at us, then gestured to follow and walked down the hall to her room.

With the light out and sleep overtaking us, Mom whispered, "Please, a tiny bit of warning before you reduce us to tears again."

(cont'd in Part 4 - On the Road)

12