Woman Loves Her New Sex Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
She revisits the bar and orgasms while enjoying a fantasy.
3.1k words
4.63
6.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had felt more embarrassed by what happened in the bar than I had ever felt about anything before. I also felt guilty for sneaking out of the back door rather than facing the man who had shared my orgasm with me. I knew that the embarrassment had added dramatically to the power and length of my orgasm. For weeks afterwards when I masturbated my thoughts would nearly always return to that very orgasm and the chocolaty voice that brought it on. Common sense said I could never relive the experience but that did not stop me trying.

Eventually I went to the same bar, at the same time and day of the week. I sat on the same stool with the same vibrator buzzing very gently. Would the handsome man turn up and turn me on? As I ordered my second drink even the low level buzzing was so stimulating I had to turn it off. As I drank I turned the vibrator on and off at various power levels. Edging close to orgasm time and time again. It was as I was forced to switch the vibrator off again that a female voice invaded my surprisingly private world. I wasn't sure whether her voice was excited or concerned as she asked me if I was okay. She was an attractive woman a little older than me. In my super aroused state I was tempted to let her into my private world. It did take a little to convince her that I was fine. She appeared very reluctant to leave me. As she walked away she gave me a lovely smile that seemed to confirm that she knew what I was doing and was excited by it.

I was also offered a drink by a young man that I declined. For a second I imaged him fucking me. He was quite good looking but I was glad that even in my super-charged state I still retained some standards. I scanned the bar looking for a target, to at least tease, without success. It then hit me that I was actually searching the bar for him, the man with the chocolaty voice. My heart sank as I realized that he was an important element of my fantasy, an important element of my current arousal. The excitement of the situation had somehow reduced dramatically. I turned the vibrator up high and was close to allowing myself to just orgasm. I pulled myself back just in time as I knew I needed something more to make my effort worthwhile.

I settled back trying to reestablish the excitement I had been enjoying earlier. I accepted that it would be super exciting to experience an orgasm with an audience who had no idea that I was having one. Very little existed for me as time went on. The bar was not very full but there was a nice hubbub going on. The molten mess between my legs and my swollen clit were everything.

As I got close to finishing my drink I accepted edging myself much longer would be unlikely to make my orgasm stronger. I had a last scan of the bar that was filling up. I wanted in my own head to give my orgasm to a particular person in the bar, even though they would be unaware of it. To my surprise the only person who I kept coming back to was the woman who had approached me. This was strange, as I have never been attracted to females. At least my orgasm would involve something new.

It is a strange sensation when you sense somebody close to you without any of your normal senses being involved. I knew someone was close behind me before I heard the words,

"That was very rude of you to run out on me the other week. I can only think of one way to ensure you don't do it again. Please give me the controller to your toy. I will assume that if you don't you did not enjoy the other night as much as I did."

I heard every word he said but much more importantly I heard his voice. The vibrator was not on but my excitement level went through the roof. I was sure if he kept talking his voice alone would bring me to orgasm. He was behind me with his mouth close to my ear. I didn't want to spoil things by turning round. I passed the controller over my shoulder hoping that he would carry on talking me towards a climax. I wasn't keen to speak but knew that I owed him an apology.

"I am so sorry. My panties were so wet and I was so flustered I just could not make myself come back into the bar."

He walked round so that he was in front of me. I had loved him whispering in my ear but now I remembered, for the first time since leaving the bar previously, that he had stunning looks. His smile melted me as if I was a candle that he had just lit with a bunsen burner.

As I finished saying this the vibrations ramped up and I was sure nothing would stop me cumming. He looked deep into my eyes laughed and waited a couple of seconds before switching the buzzing off.

"Wow, that was close wasn't it? Your eyes said everything. It was like your whole sexual being was open to me. This time I am controlling things and you will not orgasm unless I give you my permission."

"I would love that but please change 'unless' to 'until'. I can barely think straight right now as I have been excited for many hours and edging for nearly one. If you turned the vibrator off and told me to cum I think I would be helpless to disobey. Please promise me you will give me permission."

"You may be ready to pop but I have only just arrived. Let's just start with a drink and see how things go, shall we? You do look super sexy up on that stool with your legs just offering hope that they might open enough to see if you are wearing panties. But might I suggest we go to a table that offers just a little more privacy?"

I had to concede to myself that what he was saying was completely reasonable even though my body was not in full agreement. I thought he would choose the snug that was very private and usually occupied by couples alone. Instead he moved us to a table at the other end of the bar. We sat on the same side of the table looking towards the rest of the bar. In fact there was only one small table that would be able to see us clearly and this was unoccupied.

"You will not be able to display yourself quite so blatantly but you are still very much in public. If you don't wish to be on display you can be more discreet."

It hit me quite hard. It had been obvious that I had been displaying myself but being confronted by it felt deeply embarrassing. His smile was not only kind but it seemed to suggest that he had enjoyed my exhibitionism. As I started drinking I realized that my bladder was now full and went to go to the ladies. He questioned me and said that as punishment for using my previous trip to the ladies as a method of escape he would not allow me to go now. I was surprised by this but loved the gentle dominance. This was heightened when for the first time for a couple of minutes the vibrator started up. He smiled and asked me how it felt.

"It feels so much better when you are talking to me. Your voice excites and arouses me like no voice has ever done. Has anyone ever told you that before?"

He didn't answer but his smile communicated that it was no great surprise to him.

"If you enjoy my voice so much would you like me to make up a fantasy for you? I could set the vibrator on very low while you listened."

I could think of nothing I wanted more, well except maybe one thing that would not have been appropriate in a public bar. As soon as I agreed he moved round so that he was able to talk into my one ear.

"What I am going to tell you is a fantasy. I want you to live the fantasy in your head whether you would want it to happen in real life or not. Are you happy with that?"

He had not even started but he had ramped up my excitement levels dramatically. I was sure that with the vibrator on low he could have made me orgasm by reading me a shopping list. Fortunately he didn't want to put this to the test.

"Let's make this a bit of fun shall we. I am very happy to hold off the fantasy for a bit and just use the toy to keep you edging nicely. Whoever comes and sits at that table opposite I will make the main player in the fantasy. It could be an ugly old man or a young couple. Neither of us will get to choose."

"Can the fantasy not just be about you and I?"

"Maybe another day but today I want the challenge of involving a complete stranger."

He played me with the vibrator until I thought I would scream with frustration. It seemed like it was turned on less and at lower levels as time went by. Whether it was or not I was hanging by a thread time and time again pleading to be allowed to cum. The bar had ceased to exist; only his voice and the vibrator were important.

"Oh, wonderful we have our fantasy partner and she looks very attentive. Why don't you just ease your legs apart enough to demand her attention?"

I had to rip myself back to reality to look at the other table. It was her, the lady who had approached me earlier. Her smile was aimed at me but her eyes spend much of the time looking between my legs. It was disarming as if she understood what was happening.

"Oh, no I didn't want it to be a female. Can't I choose someone else from the bar, please?"

"I didn't have you as being homophobic my dear. I am looking forward to my challenge of making her the heart of a fantasy that you will love. I might be able to make it easier for you by the fantasy being that you are very reluctant to be with a woman but you are given no choice. Let's just see how reluctant you remain as I talk you through the fantasy."

My god this man knew how to push my buttons. He had me looking forward to being raped by a woman, even if it would only be a fantasy. The fantasy exploded in my head. I would not have changed the fantasy if he had let me.

As he started the fantasy I tried to ignore the lady opposite who was going to rape me. When I did peer at her she was still watching me but had sat back as if to take it all in. The smile was still knowing but friendly.

He started the story with me tied up. He didn't explain how or why but after all at this stage I was still fully aware it was a fantasy. He described the woman who was fussing around me. The fantasy character was exactly as the woman watching me in reality was. In the fantasy I was pinned down on a beach. I was lying on a huge towel with my arms and legs attached by ropes to huge pegs knocked deep into the sand. While I was spread-eagled the ropes were not stretching me tightly. It came as no surprise to me that I was naked. He had set the scene and now he continued,

"You are scared by this woman and what she might have in store for you. This was not helped as, dressed in a bikini, she sat on your stomach and began to unclip the top. You had never been this close to a woman's naked chest and it was just about to get closer. Her boobs were a lovely shape and her nipples and areola were extremely pale in color but the shape reminded you a bit of raspberries, huge raspberries. She lent forward and told you to excite her nipples as best you could with your mouth and tongue. You refused moving you head to the side. She laughed at you saying that you would be asking to play with her nipples before long, adding that she was so pleased that you were going to resist.

She didn't force you to use your mouth but stood up and standing over you slipped her brief bikini bottoms off. She was astride your body facing your feet. As she bent her knees her pussy and bottom seemed to open as they got closer and closer to your face. You were scared that she was going to sit on your face or require you to lick her. Again the laugh, a cruel laugh, as she bend forwards with her pussy clearly not demanding attention. Her hands reached under you and she lifted until her mouth greeted your pussy. She sucked and licked you with great skill. You hated being played with by this woman but your body was soon letting you down. She was soon bringing you to the brink of orgasm but stopping just before you exploded. You were having a battle with her but much more you were having a battle with your body. Just as you were about to plead to be allowed to come her mouth was gone.

She turned and lay down on top of you. She straddled one of your legs with hers bringing your excited pussy in contact with one of her legs. This was perfect for her to grind down on you and for you to rub your clit against her. Her face was right next to yours and she whispered in your ear how you were going to beg her to be allowed to suck on her nipples. At this point you needed little persuading as long as she allowed you to orgasm. You asked her to be allowed to suck on her nipples. She laughed as she moved again so that her boobs were dangling in front of you and her nipples were offered to your mouth. You tried to image what it would feel like in her position and sucked and licked her nipples, as you would have wanted. You were frustrated to not be able to use your secured hands but she told you that you were doing a great job."

Back in the bar his voice was washing over me working me up beautifully. The vibrator was on for less and less time but I was still amazingly close to orgasm. He told me that it would not be him that gave me permission to cum but the lady on the beach. He then recommenced the fantasy.

"She removes her swollen nipples from your mouth and moves forward so that her mouth is close to you pussy and hers is just above your mouth. You are sure she is going to lower herself onto your mouth. Instead she says to you that when her mouth finds your clit you not only have permission to cum but if you don't cum straight away she will empty her very full bladder all over you."

The image of her pussy hovering above me and the threat of her peeing sent me into panic. She was giving me permission to cum. It was said in his voice and nothing would have stopped me exploding in orgasm right there in the bar. My whole body shook all the way through the longest strongest orgasm I could ever remember. Finally I looked up and saw the lady smiling and clapping her hands without making a noise. She had known exactly what had just happened. My body finally stopped shaking. That was until the forgotten vibrator sprung into life. The orgasm hit me again but now it was centered purely on my clit. It was sharp partly painful but also beautiful. Because of the pain I begged him to switch the vibrator off only for him to laugh at me and turn it up to maximum. I was so pleased he ignored me as the pain turned to pure pleasure. I collapsed forward putting my head onto my outstretched arms. I felt exhausted as well as deeply sexually satisfied. As lovely as his voice still was it was no longer arousing.

"That was beautiful. As a man I am so jealous of you women who can have orgasms like that. All I could do just then was sit back and enjoy watching your pleasure. Did you have an orgasm my dear?"

It seemed an odd question until I looked up and saw the woman who had been watching everything sitting right opposite us. She was smiling as she took hold of both of my hands with hers.

"No, I was very close when she came the second time but it did not quite happen. The good news is that it has got me so revved up that that beautiful cock of yours had better be ready to keep me entertained all night. Although if not I hope your friend will come home with us and pleasure us both. She certainly owes you some satisfaction. I bet you let her share my fantasy. Did the fantasy he told you involve being tied up on the beach. I do so hope so. If so did you put up much of a fight? I hope that you did but succumbed to my tongue in the end."

I told him he was a bastard for involving me in someone else's fantasy but admitted that it was very powerful. It was then that he introduced himself and his wife as Rupert and Ruth. He invited me back to their house but said that if I did Ruth would insist on dominating me and if I had not enjoyed the fantasy I would be sensible to decline. I had never considered the idea of have sex with another female but somehow the fantasy that I had enjoyed so much had owed so much to being dominated by a woman. Clearly this was a fantasy that they both loved and it intrigued me.

We were soon on our way to their house. I was delighted when we pulled up in front of a beautiful house right next to a beautiful beach.

Chapter 3 will follow if this story is well received.