Woman Loves Her New Sex Toy

Story Info
Woman orgasms in public using her new toy.
1k words
4.53
8.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was by far the best sex toy I had ever had. I could use it by myself in bed. I could use it while having sex with a partner. My favorite time to use it was out in public. It fitted me perfectly. It was shaped like a "u" with one end reaching two or three inches inside my pussy while the other end fitted snuggly over my clit. It could be controlled remotely if required using a handheld controller or an app on the phone. The remote controlling was perfect when I was in public. I have always been an exhibitionist and this toy opened up so many options.

The first time I used it in public I was not too inventive. I decided to go to a bar that I did not usually go to so that I would not be recognized. I put the toy into position before driving to the bar. It was close to being a big mistake as even though I had not turned it on the vibration of the car and the rubbing on my clit was enough to bring me close to orgasm. I managed to settle myself down a little as I sat on a stool next to the bar. It was probably a bad decision to wear such a short skirt, as keeping your legs closed is not easy when your clit is being vibrated hard. I started using my phone to switch the vibrator on and off in short bursts. It must have been the fact that I was in public as the sensations that the vibrator was creating were completely different than they had been before.

I knew that if I left it switched on for more than a minute or two I would be unable to prevent myself having an orgasm. I turned the vibration level down to the minimum and enjoyed being kept at a lovely state of arousal. Ordering a new drink I turned the level up just as a chocolaty voice said

"May I get that for you my dear?"

Normally I would have probably politely turned the offer down but the new arousal level left my mind a little confused. I thanked the tall and good-looking man for the drink but started to panic as I was in danger of becoming over stimulated. I held my hand up to indicate that I needed to do something on my phone before greeting him properly. I was so relieved when the vibration in my super-charged pussy stopped.

He was talking to me but I was not taking in what he was saying. His voice was soothing and rich like hot chocolate being poured all over me. My ex-boyfriend had a wonderful voice and he would say just the right things to me when I was very excited to make me lose control. He moved in to greet me with a hug. Again this was something I would not normally expect or welcome on first meeting a man. It did however mean that I could avoid making eye contact with him at a time that I didn't trust what my eyes were doing.

It was right at this time that despite the vibrator being turned off sexual arousal started to build strongly. To cover my panic I pulled the stranger closer to me so that he was standing between my spread legs. I hoped that I would be able to calm myself enough to reverse the build up of arousal. I thought I might just succeed for a moment but that was until he said.

"I apologize if I am wrong but if I am right please hug me close while you cum and most people in the bar will not notice."

I was just thinking that I might have been able to control myself enough but his voice and what he said ripped that possible comfort from me. He was good to his word hugging me close enough that the thrusting of my hips, small as it was, might not have been obvious to anyone but him. I had never tried to have an orgasm in silence and with minimal body movement. The effect was devastating. I whispered into his ear my appreciation and unnecessarily told him that I was cumming. All the way through the longest orgasm of my life his rich voice caressed my mind. I have no idea what he said but it was beautiful. The orgasm was like no other I had ever experienced. It had none of the violence of some but washed through my helpless body that was draped round the stranger.

I have never been as embarrassed about anything sexual in my life. I held onto the hug for some time after the final shock waves stopped. I thanked the man who had almost more to do with my orgasm than many of my previous lovers. I apologized, as he looked kindly into my tearful eyes. He simply said

"That was the most exciting thing I have ever experienced. Please allow me to stay close for a few seconds while my body calms down a little."

I did as he asked before almost asking him for permission to go to the ladies. When I was able to finally remove the toy from my pussy it was from a molten mess. My knickers were so wet I felt more comfortable without them on. I then did something that was not only very rude but also something I would regret. Feeling so embarrassed I left the bar by the back door without saying anything to anyone. I wish I could write that I had taken the man with the wonderful voice back to my house and enjoyed a wonderful night repaying his kindness and getting screwed senseless.

That first experience of using my toy in public whetted my appetite for more. I would never experience anything as personal using it in public but I would have many very enjoyable exhibitionist experiences after that night.