Woman Makes Sure He Stays Slave

Story Info
Her boobs lead him to submit to tattoo.
988 words
3.39
11.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley laughed to herself. She recently had gotten her job supervisor and "slave" James to pay for her automobile repairs, but she has still been able to deny the sight of her beautiful boobs to him. She didn't know if she was able to get away with that stunt, but sure enough, James was still willing to serve her whether if was running lunch to her, purchasing her groceries or any other little thing she could think of to make her day at the office be easier.

But Ashley worried about how loyal James could be. She was much younger and attractive, but James' eyes sometimes would wander to the physical attributes of other females. Ashley wanted to make sure that James wouldn't have a choice in that decision. She wanted a guarantee that James would keep serving her. Although she knew that her pair wasn't as big or as rounded as some woman's boobs, she also understood that James had fallen into almost a mindless trace in the pursuit of her body.

After contemplating her options for the next week, she developed her plan to make sure that James will also answer to her and no one else. She was glad that it was summer so her low-cut tops could display plenty of her cleavage, which she happily could witness James grew weaker by looking at each minute.

On one of those summer nights, Ashley had James deliver three bags of her favorite grocery items. She made certain that her pretty young cleavage could be seen well enough to make James eager to serve. The only question in Ashley's mind was how long it might take to convince James to agree to her latest plan.

It was during this visit that Ashley slowly leaned over to help put James in the proper attitude. Ashley explained to James that she really wants to share her boobs with him, but she wants him in her life long-term and was afraid that James was just after one goal. She didn't want to become just a faint memory to him.

James promised to her that his devotion to her wasn't a random desire. He begged and begged to view her boobs and said he will "do anything" to prove it to her. Ashley replied that words won't do the trick. As she slowly unbuttoned the third button from her top, she let James know her terms. Yes, she will flash them to him, if he proved his commitment with a tattoo with her name on his thigh. James argued about the location and suggested maybe his butt instead, but Ashley wanted it to be something that he looks at every single day in order for him to think of his princess.

With his desires overcoming his brain, James agreed but he warned that this time she really needed to share her tremendous boobs. Ashley said don't worry, he will definitely see them after she permanently has her name on his body.

Ashley made an appointment with a tattoo artist, and told James that he needed to meet her there at 10 the following Saturday morning. She also reminded him to bring his credit card because he was paying for the procedure. James, with knots in his stomach, nodded in agreement.

That morning, James thought about not showing up for the appointment and to make it up to Ashley in another way. But he realized that Ashley was determined about this plan and that he had to go the distance to finally see those powerful nipples.

Ashley greeted him with a smile when he entered the tattoo parlor. A few minutes later, he nervously followed Ashley and the female artist, Pamela, to the back of the shop. Never having a tattoo before, James was worried about both the possible pain and was still afraid about the entire situation.

Leaning over with her cleavage on display, Ashley instructed the older man that Pamela will place a towel on his leg so he doesn't need to see the needle hitting the skin. "Just try not to think about it. Instead, think of what you will be seeing from me later," Ashley teased.

James followed the instructions and tried to daydream about more pleasant things while he was hearing the buzzing of the equipment and dealing with the pain. It seemed like the process was taking longer than anticipated, but what did he know, after all he was a rookie when it came to tattoos.

Finally, both young women smiled and said it was done. Ashley patted James on the head, and laughed of how brave a boy he was. James was relieved and he thought of how he was a step closer to finally seeing his princess topless.

His brief happiness, however, ended when he finally glanced at the tattoo. It didn't read only Ashley's name, but instead the print said, "Ashley's Wimp Slave." When he started to display his anger over the trick, Ashley replied, "Either way, you are mine."

Defeated, James headed to the front of the building. He paid for the process, and Ashley made sure he gave Pamela a sizable tip. Pamela giggled as the other two neared the outside door.

James followed Ashley to her vehicle, hoping for more suggestions and some positive news. Ashley took her place in the driver's seat, and noted that she wanted him to bring lunch from a near-by cafe to cap off a great Saturday morning. It was then that Ashley swiftly grabbed her top and pulled it down. Two seconds later, the top was back in place. James finally got to see those desired boobs, even if it was only for a split second. He felt a rush that he at least earned that view.

As Ashley drove off, she thought how successful her plan worked out. For that quick flash, she now has a slave marked as her property for life.