Woman of the Forest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

He pushed the tip against her opening, finding it tight...Zara entwined her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. After a brief resistance, he penetrated her virginity, slipping deeply into her. She reacted with a gasp of slight pain, but also great pleasure.

Illarion was overcome by the slickness of her interior, the warmth, and by her passion.

She was not a passive bride, but eagerly met his thrusts with her own.

They rode each other with great heat, pausing only to catch their breaths. Soon, perhaps too soon for some, but just the right time for them, they met their paradise together.

They fell asleep together, satiated.

They did not hear the sound of the raven that entered through their open door to the balcony.

As if in a dream, Zara felt Illarion's seed oozing out of her, and cool wet lips on her sex. Still half asleep, she turned to see Illarion naked with his back to her, snoring. A dream, she thought, and fell back into a deep sleep.

At about the same time, Illarion experienced a similar dream...cool wet lips arousing his cock, until he spewed his seed into the eager mouth that pleasured him. He did not awake and merely continued dreaming.

His 'dream' led to another coupling with Zara, a long, ardent, and enthusiastic tryst; they made love many times, and she urged him to spend his seed several times over.

They awoke as the dawn broke. Zara was alert and eager for the day and their new life. Wearing only the sheet from the bed, she went to the door to the balcony. As she gazed over the fog-enshrouded forest, she picked a raven's feather from the floor.

Years later, after many years of marriage, having weathered much pain, hardship and sorrow, the couple counted their blessings from the gods. Zara knew what a wonderful man Illarion was from that first night. How he blessed her with continuous lovemaking, even in her dreams. She had forgotten completely about the raven's feather.

_______________

1historian
1historian
51 Followers
12