Woman of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, I hoped to get a couple of shags with the stud without Judy knowing and without having to hear her cry about it. I knew it was a long shot, as I was her only friend. But every day, the urge in me grew, and watching her work her hands on my feet now, kicked my fantasies up to a whole other level. I didn't want to just betray her behind her back anymore, that wasn't enough, I wanted her to know. I wanted her to know everything. I wanted her to know that she'd been wearing my anklets around her neck for months.

She never put real effort into knowing who Mark's mistress was, I guess she didn't want to know. Seeing the woman's face had to be too harsh for her, like it would somehow make it more real.

I would like to think that I would be strong enough to resist taking my fantasy to this level, from which there would be no coming back. But I knew myself better than that. My curious little cunt had been what got his shit started. It had won then, and sooner or later it would win again. I took a deep breath as tens of scenarios popped up in my head. Every scenario was unique, but had one thing in common, me taking everything from under Judy's nose, right in front of her, laughing right in her face as I do it, and Judy on her knees humiliated beneath me, under my mercy. Nothing could make the difference between us clearer. My strength and her weakness. My strong personality and her lack of backbone.

I gushed at the images, and hoped that Judy didn't notice it on my face. If it felt that good to even think about it, how good would it feel to actually live it?

Judy

After half an hour of me whining, I paused for a second, remembering something I wanted to ask Morgan about for a while. "Isn't there some kind of back door here or there?"

"Back door?" she said.

"Some way to invalidate the Prenup. He's cheating! That has to mean something in court right, something that can play in my favor."

"Wrong." She said, not making any effort to squash my hopes kindly. "The contract must explicitly state that, and your contract doesn't."

I knew she knew her shit, but I was still skeptical. "...Are you sure?"

"Who's the lawyer here Judy." She rose an eyebrow at me. She didn't like to be questioned when it came to her job.

"Sorry," I smiled politely. "I was just wondering."

"...Even if there was and there wasn't...you don't have a penny to your name to hire a lawyer, at least a good one that would be competent enough to go against the one that he'd hire, with the recourses he had."

"...I see." I looked down at the foot I was rubbing, disappointed that she didn't think about helping me out with this herself. I understood that business and friendship couldn't mix well but, this should be an exceptional case right? Maybe something in her firm prevented her from taking on outside cases or something, otherwise, she'd have offered, I know she would've.

I kept rubbing her feet for a while and only stopped when my thumbs started aching. I made sure to spend the last half an hour talking about random stuff, fun stuff that we would usually enjoy, to not make it all about my fucked-up marriage. We ended up talking for another half an hour before I decided it was time to go home. We gave each other a kiss goodbye then I left. I called Mark at home to make sure that he wasn't having any guests over, as I had no idea how I would react if I walked into my bedroom and actually saw them in bed. A wife would usually scream and shout, maybe kick the woman's ass, I know Morgan would. But me, what would I do. I would probably close the door again and go cry myself to a nap on my couch.

I reached home, took a quick glance around the house. Mark would usually be eating in the kitchen, but he wasn't there. I walked up the stairs then to our bedroom. I heard some noises from the slightly opened door. I opened it all the way through, to see Mark fixing his tie in front of the mirror. I took a deep breath.

"Where are you going?" I crossed my arms and leaned against the door frame.

He turned his head slightly towards me, his lips curling up in a sly smile, he looked like the biggest jerk on the planet. He huffed and shook his head returning his attention to his tie. "Out."

"Out where?" I tried to put some conviction in my tone, as a proper wife should.

"...I have an appointment."

I didn't have anything to say, so I just stood there as he fixed himself up in the mirror, making sure he looked good for his appointment. Ever since this thing started, I had been truly shocked by the amount of strength I realized I got. I had no idea how I was able to stand there with my sanity intact and with no tears in my eyes. Not so long ago this man had been the love of my life.

He gave his short tidy black hair a final comb before giving a satisfied nod at himself in the mirror. He made his way to me, gave me a light peck on the cheek, then walked away. "See you later honey."

He left me standing there, and I stayed in my position leaning at the door frame with my arms crossed, unable to move a limp. My ears stayed with him as he walked out of the house, got into his car, and left.

Making sure to stay as calm as possible, I untied the short bun, letting my hair fall, took my sandals off, not caring to remove my sundress, then did the only thing I had the power to do, which was throwing myself in my bed and burying myself under the covers and sleeping.

I woke up the next day to the noise of him getting ready to work. It was a weekend, but he still worked on weekends, being the little workaholic that he was. I kept my head under the covers, not wanting to look at him. When I heard the door close, I kicked the covers away and straightened up. Before I could get to my feet, my eyes randomly glanced then froze at the small side table near my bed. There laid another one of his gifts. It was a black box, and I knew that in it was another one of his necklaces. I didn't even know why I still wore them. They meant nothing. Regardless, I gently unlaced the one I was currently wearing and removed it, sitting it on the table, before grabbing the box and opening it. I eyed it for a second, it looked nothing special, not that different from the ones he'd been showering me with ever since he started his little affair. My eyes froze suddenly as I held the thin chain in my hand; where the hell had I seen this thing before. I didn't have to wonder for long, as my temperature dropped and my lungs stopped breathing.

I had to be seeing stuff, my brain had to be messing with me. This couldn't be the same one. It just couldn't. I took a relieved breath as I held both ends of the chain away from each other, and realized that the chain with this length couldn't wrap around someone's ankle, unless someone was an elephant or something. Then I cursed myself at my stupidity; she could've wrapped it twice. Had it been wrapped twice around her ankle yesterday? While half my mind tried to remember, the other half tried to think of one possible reason why, if the sick idea in my head were true, would Mark give me Morgan's anklet as a present. Why would Morgan? She had to know that I would remember. I had just seen it yesterday and commented on it.

"No," I puffed, hoping that the confidant puff would make me realize how ridiculous I was being. I rose to my feet, and threw the damn thing on the small table beside the other one. "This is a stupid thought, that you...should dismiss immediately." I talked to myself in the mirror. No friend would do that. Even if, and that was a big if, Morgan had done this, she couldn't have had endured hearing me complain and whine and cry to her about it, and still not tell me. She'd have said something. She couldn't have kept it for herself.

Seeing where this was going, I decided on the best course of action. I didn't want another sickening thought to join the ones that were already fucking my head up. I was already sick about Mark and his little mistress, and I couldn't go along my already miserable days wondering about whether or not that mistress was my best friend. The only thing that needed to be done here, was for me to ask her.

I grabbed the necklace. I was already in my sundress and I didn't care to change it. I slipped some black flats on my feet and ran down the stairs, out of the house, into my car, wanting nothing more than to arrive at Morgan's house as soon as possible, so she could shout at me how stupid and crazy my suspicions were.

I got there in half the time that the road would usually take me. I busted into her building, hurdling to the elevator and walking inside it restlessly as it took me up. I reached her floor, then stood at her door, making sure to take a long breath, and knock as gently as I could; there was no reason to act all hostile yet.

It was a weekend so she was probably sleeping. After a couple of minutes of gentle knocking, I heard her lazily drag her slippers toward the door. She opened and looked at me with confused but squinting eyes that quickly turned annoyed, like she was asking me why the fuck was I at her door at 8 am.

All I could do was stretch my arm and open my palm with the necklace inside it. I talked, but heard it come as a mere whisper. "Is this yours?"

Her lazy eyes looked at it for a while, before they coldly looked upwards into mine. I held her stare, trying to gain any resemblance of an answer from her brown eyes which staid boldly still. I saw nothing of use, so I asked again, "Is this yours."

"Well...it's yours now." She shrugged and yawned. "You know what hour it is?"

I had no idea where I got this instinct, but my arm instinctively raised, my hand tightened into a fist and I threw a punch, and given that I hadn't thrown a punch ever since I came out of my mother, I missed her, getting only the edge of her chin. She recoiled, getting her squinting eyes wide open and shocked. I lunged at her and started throwing punches mindlessly in the air.

"The fuck?" She shouted while she retreated back carefully avoiding my barrage. "Calm the fuck down Ju--" My fist found a spot on her lower jaw, and she stood there rubbing it for a second before she looked at me, her eyes seeming ready to fight. I however, froze, realizing the simple fact that Morgan could easily beat my ass.

"I'm calm..." I said, trying to comfort her as she walked the few steps between us. "I'm cal--" She snatched my head like a damn football and effortlessly threw me to the ground. One second I was looking at her the other I was laying on the floor with my head spinning. I had only started rising to my knees when she kicked my shoulder and sent me to the floor again falling on my back. "Morgan." I whined.

She stood above me with her feet near my head and stooped down to look me in the eye. "You done throwing punches or I need to kick your ass out of here." She gave her jaw a stretch, probably trying to ease the pain away.

"I'm done," I said looking away from her.

She nodded, then straightened up and walked to the kitchen. I got myself to a sitting position but stayed on the ground. I looked at her while she put the kettle on. I ignored the aching in the top of my stomach at the relaxing nature with which she was acting. "Tell me it's not true."

"It is." She said before leaning against her fridge and looking dead at me. "I'm fucking your husband."

I froze there, surprised at my ability to not give any reaction more than hearing the words she'd just said. I just sat there with my hands calmed together over my knee as she stood in her kitchen waiting for her coffee to be done brewing.

"Coffee?" she said.

"...I'm good." I looked at the ground.

She shrugged, then poured her cup and made her way to the couch in front of me. She sat crossing one leg over the other holding her coffee mug on her lap. I looked up at her, waiting for her to say something. An explanation. A confession. I didn't know what I was waiting to hear, but I was waiting for something, anything.

"Why?" I said, my eyes not able to look up from her dangling slipper.

"Does it matter?" She took a sip.

I swallowed, dreading the answer to my following question. "Do you love him?"

"Pufft." She recoiled back with an animated chuckle. "Bitch please, don't insult me."

My jaw clenched at her. Insult you? That was the only possible reason, why else would you fucking do this to your best friend. "Then why?"

She rolled her eyes, pursing her lips and shaking her head like she was trying to find some trivial reason just to satisfy me. "Just because."

"Morgan."

"I'm doing you a favor honey, trust me."

Quickly losing hope of her making any sense, I wrapped my hands around my head and buried my face in my knees, wishing I would wake up.

"I'm not the first woman he cheated on you with alright. At least now it's not some random broad from the street. Better me than some stranger right?"

"You're insane," I said. "Insane."

"I'm not the one married to him honey," She said.

"You were my friend."

"I still am...believe it."

A snicker escaped me, as I looked up at her with narrow eyes, trying to see if she was really serious.

"What?" she chuckled.

"We're done."

"...You're leaving me for that thing," She narrowed her eyes questionably, and I didn't know if she meant Mark or the fact that she cheated. "Really?"

"I'm just trying to figure out how I never managed to see all along those years that you're a sicko." I said as I slowly got to my feet. I gave her a final long look. I'd probably talk to her again, but not before a long while. For now, I just need to get home and try to make my peace with my new revelation. "You can fuck him as much as you like. But don't think about even passing near my home. I don't want to ever see you again."

Her cold look didn't change, until her mouth curled into an irritated smirk, like I was being unreasonable or something.

I walked to the door and before I turned the knob, she said, "I can enter your house whenever I want to Judy, make your peace with that."

That was the first true shock of the day, hearing her say that. I turned slowly, with my eyes full of disgust. "What?"

"You heard me." She said coldly. "I can probably kick you out if I want to as well, so I think you better be a bit nicer to me, act a bit more respectful."

My head was torn, between thinking about whether or not she was serious or not, and whether or not Mark would do such a thing to me. I mean, he was a cheater, but there was no way. "In your dreams." I took a confident step towards her. "Mark's maybe an asshole, guided by his dick or whatever, but I know he still cares about me. You bring it up to him and he'll probably leave your ass at the spot."

She pouted sarcastically at me, seeming to hold off a giggle. "...You're still a little girl inside aren't you."

"Fuck you."

"That's no way to get on my good side Judy," She rose to her feet then started walking towards me. "I'll give you a while to adjust, adjust and find out how much of an asshole your husband really is. Alright." She said as she opened the door for me. "Then, given that I know you're too fucking weak and too much of a coward to go and try to live in the world, I'll put you under my wing. Don't worry, like I said we're still friends. I'll protect you, and I'll have you eating out of my hand in your own house while I do it."

The fuming excitement in her eyes scared me as much as the words themselves. "Who the fuck are you?"

"You're right. Let's put our friendship on hold for now, just for a while. There's something I just need to do now."

"...You're sick." I spat my final insult and rushed out of there on trembling knees. Her final threats really got to me. There was no chance in hell that she'd be able to do that, I wasn't even sure she really wanted to, but regardless, the slim possibility, the image of her in my house leisuring freely against my consent and rubbing my face in it, made me want to vomit.

I got home. I threw myself where I had been spending most of my time: my bed. I lay there unable to sleep, my eyes wandering around the spacious room. I loved my bedroom, I loved my house. I'd had it furnished and decorated exactly like I wanted, as Mark didn't care about these things. It was my house. I clung to my Paige cozy covers, holding them close to my chest, as the fear hit me. He wouldn't do that to me. He knew how much I loved this house, just a year ago we had been talking about maybe having children someday, or I had been talking, but he was listening wasn't he.

Morgan was just a fling. He'd have his fun with her, get bored, then get rid of her, like he'd gotten rid of every woman before her.

My phone beeped. I opened it and winced at the sight of Morgan's name. She'd sent me a message. A voice recording. I hit play.

"Again with this shit," her irritated voice came out of my phone.

"What?"

Even though I already knew everything, me hearing Mark's voice like this, knowing what he was doing, knowing who he was with, made my throat chock.

"I told you before I'm not gonna continue this if you do that."

"...I know she's your friend Morgan, but this isn't about her."

"No," She said in her crud tone.

"Fuck this." He said. "Then what do you want huh, what's your solution. Stay like this forever, not settling in the same house."

"So you'd like to settle now huh." Morgan chuckled. "I aint five hun, you probably fucked half the city before you made your move at me."

"None of them compare to you love." He said in a seductive tone.

"Hummm." She said. "Even Judy."

"Even that cow yes..."

I yelp escaped me, as I felt all the air punch out of my lungs. I felt my eyes getting wet. Not the words he said but also the way he said them, so casually. Was that how he talked about me in front of them.

"YOu're unbelievable you know that." She said, and I almost thanked her privately for the aggressiveness I felt in her tone. "Five years is it, that you've been married to her."

"Five long years, more than enough don't you think," he giggled. "gave her more than she deserves of Mark's love."

"Puftt. Dick." She joked.

"Come on. What do you say...move in."

"WHAT" I shouted as my phone dropped from my shivering fingers. Tears ran down my cheeks as I listened.

"Not if you gonna throw her out like this I won't."

"You think I have a choice in this." He said. "It's not my responsibility to take care of her, and I want to live with someone I love."

"You can do both."

"Do both?" he said. "You think she's gonna accept living in there if you move in. That would be a sight to see wouldn't it." He laughed. "Us fucking in the bedroom as she's cocking us dinner downstairs. She's spineless baby, not a cuck."

"No harm in testing that out."

"........................wait a second...I just...don't, understand. You won't put up with me divorcing her, but you would accept putting her through this shit. I mean, is she your friend or not...I'm lost."

"Look...Judy is Judy. I know her. She'd accept anything...anything at all, except for having to go out and fend for herself. As long as you keep her in her little house, fed and cozy and comfortable, she'll shut up and take it."

"Wouldn't that..." he said, his tone a bit worried. "Complicate things, from a legal standpoint, what if she filed for divorce herself. Wouldn't that play in her favor?"

"No."

"You sure--"

"Who's the lawyer here bitch."

"Ohh..." he hummed. "I like it when you get all saucy."

"Good."

"Any chance for a quick one."

"We just had sex you animal."

"Fair enough."

The record ended, and my hands stayed frozen on the phone. I was frozen still in my place, my mind not able to wrap itself around what I heard. Her words didn't hurt me as much as the fact that she was right. I would probably suck it up, if it meant that I didn't have to give up my beautiful house and go out to the world, live in some small apartment, struggling to pay rent month after month, with the salary that I would make working a minimum wage job given that I had no skills what so ever, working under some boss. I was too afraid to even think about it. But could I truly put up with the life that Morgan had suggested? Could I see her here, living in my house, forcing me to be nice to her, while she had sex with my husband?