Woman of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it wouldn't be that...horrible. I mean, that last record had pretty much destroyed what little love I had for him. As far as I was concerned, Mark was just a stranger to me now, hell, even Morgan was closer to me than him. It would be like I was the landlady, housing a married couple. But I doubt that Morgan would allow me to feel like a landlady. If she was honest about her not having any feelings towards Mark, this whole plot was just to humiliate the shit out of me. How had I known her for that much time and hadn't realized what a sociopath she was? Had she always hated me? Maybe she was jealous of my life, me living like a spoiled princess, and her having to go hustle. But she chose that road. She was as pretty and attractive as me, she could've easily chosen to go snatch someone like Mark and live my life?

I gave up trying to understand any of this, and buried myself under my covers, doing my best not to imagine any images of what my life would be like soon. The moment she would step into this house, the only dignity and self-respect I would be allowed to have would be whatever Morgan would spare me. Given that that sorry excuse for a man was prepared to kick me out, I would be totally at her mercy. And I knew Morgan wasn't that merciful.

I knew I wouldn't be able to get a second of sleep while I was in this state, and I knew that I would lose what was left of my sanity if I staid under my covers thinking things over, so I decided to go ahead and take the initiative. Whatever sick crap Morgan was storing for me, let her give it now. I got up, not caring to fix my messy hair or my ruffled-up sundress, and put my sandals on then left the house. I sent her a message while I was in the car, "you alone?"

She responded immediately, with, "Yeah, LOL."

LOL. The first time she'd ever used that. Nice. It was all a joke to her, wasn't it. She was ruining my life for laughs. I drove to her house, hoping that I wouldn't lose my temper once she opened the door. I was going there to surrender, to give her her victory on a silver platter, in hope that she'd take it easy on me, or, hopefully, just stop. I mean, no matter how cruel she was turning out to be, she couldn't look down at me while I grovel at her feet and still choose to torment me. I would be playing at her guilt, however little of that she might have felt.

I got into her elevator. I looked in the mirror as I went up, trying to prepare myself for what was to come.

I stood in front of her door and knocked, taking a deep breath as I heard her make her way to the door. The door opened, and I kept my eyes downwards, eyeing her slippered feet and her gray pajama pants. I couldn't look up, fearing that her face might fume me. "Please don't do this." My words came out robotically, as a pathetic plea. When no response came, I whined. "Morgan?" I looked up, and the look on her face confused me. She seemed...disappointed. I sank to my bare knees in front of her, looking up at her with pleading eyes. I touched the tip of her slippers and said. "What have I ever done to you?" For some reason, the only thing her face showed was annoyance and disappointment. This was what she wanted wasn't it, seeing me on my knees groveling, humiliated in front of her.

I swallowed, seeing her eyebrows pulled down and her upper lip pulled up with her nose wrinkled. I took a deep shaking breath as I leaned my head down towards her feet. We were at the door with me kneeling in the hall, but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around her ankles and rested my head at the tops of her slipper. I had no idea how my eyes weren't shedding tears at this point, as I laid a kiss on Morgan's ankle, knowing full well that she'd been having sex with my husband less than three hours ago. But it didn't matter anymore did it? This was between us and she won. She knew how much I didn't want to get out of my house and she was right, she got me exactly where she wanted me. The deep breath from above then the lazy sigh confused me further, so I spoke, my lips an inch away from her foot, "What?"

"Nothing..." She pulled her feet from under me and walked to her couch, she turned on her heel then threw herself on top of it looking at me as I still kneeled at her door. "You just took..." she held her hands up like she was carrying something. "Half my fucking fun, and threw it out the window."

"WHAT the hell are you talking about."

Her eyes moved up a little, "Hey Miss. Lard." I turned my head back and saw the passing neighbor, who gave me a weirded-out nod as she walked down the hall. I nodded back.

"Come here and close the door you little fun killer," Morgan said, and I did. I got up and closed the door then stood in the middle of her living room baffled.

"What do you want Morgan." I said my tone beyond angry. "Take the fucking asshole, take Mark. Here..." I wrestled the ring out of my finger, then threw it at her watching it settle near her feet. "Take it all...just let me live in my house."

"I intend to," She whined like she was being wrongfully accused of a hideous crime. "But this just wasn't how this was supposed to go that's all."

"How what wasn't supposed to go." I scorned.

"You weren't..." She shuffled in her seat seeming to try to find the right words. "Supposed to give up this easily..."

"...I gave you what you fucking want" I shouted. "...I'm fucking humbling myself in front of you, I'm giving you the fucking green light to actually fuck my husband...Isn't this what you want."

"I suppose..." She rolled her eyes at me, before she shrugged. "But it feels...unearned somehow," She grimaced and threw her hands at me. "You wouldn't get it."

Damn right I wouldn't get it you damn retard.

"I guess this is alright to..." She looked at me with a half-satisfied smirk. She crossed one leg over the other.

"Alright..." I said. "So will you...keep it out of my house...please."

A wide grin made it to her face, as she looked at me, her eyes amused in savoring the moment. "That would be kinda hot wouldn't it."

My shoulders slouched again. No. Hot wouldn't be the word I'd use.

"I honestly don't know," she said as she dangled her foot. "What would you do for me to not do it."

Seeing my chance at trying to sway her I rushed towards her then plummeted to my knees, grabbing her dangling foot tight. "Anything. Anything you want Morgan."

"Humm." She tilted her head and pursed her lips. "Like what?"

"I'll..." I looked around her apartment as she passed the toe of her slipper lightly on my cheek. "I'll tidy your apartment, any time you like...you call me and I'll come here to make it spotless."

"Huh what else." She snickered.

"I'll cook for you...you like my food right. I'll be your unpaid chief."

"That's actually tempting, keep going." She reclined back in her couch and crossed her feet on my left shoulder, and I heard her kick her slippers off. She was obviously enjoying this. My stomach was aching with humiliation but I didn't care, if there was a chance to stop this sicko from keeping her games out of my house, this was it.

"I'll do whatever you want Morgan...just name it," I whined, running out of ideas. "I'll wait for you here when you get out from work to give you foot rubs. I'll do anything, I'll be at your peck and call." I said, hearing my tone get more and more pathetic and weak.

She nodded calmly, as she straightened herself in her seat. "Put your ring back on."

"What..." I asked.

"Put your ring on...you're married remember."

"Morga--"

She withdrew her feet and launched it at my face...Hard. I tumbled to the ground, looking up at her with terror-filled eyes as I rubbed my cheek.

"Do as I say."

I sniffled, before grabbing my ring from near her feet. I had no idea what was her intention, but I slipped the ring back on my finger.

"Now come here." She pointed to the ground impatiently. "Put your head on the floor."

I gulped while I looked at where she pointed. Knowing that I was about to have my head stepped on, all I could hope was that at the end of this I would be spared. I did as she said. I laid flat on my stomach, with my head between her feet, resting my cheek on the cold floor and eying her ankle. I felt her other foot on my head, her sole planted firmly on my cheek, her toes wiggling in my hair.

"Listen Mrs. Lenoir."

I gulped at hearing my title. I started to understand her a bit better. Mrs. Lenoir. She was enjoying this. She was fucking Mr. Lenoir, and now she had her foot on top of Mrs. Lenoir's head.

"You're gonna do all of that...all of it," she said, her arch flexing on my cheek, staining it with its sweat. "And you're gonna do it, while I'm living in your house, fucking your pig of a husband. You're gonna wait on me hand and foot, every day, and you're gonna thank me for not throwing your ass out the street, like any other woman should have done. Got it."

A tear finally escaped the corner of my eye as I sniffled, staring into her other foot that rested on the ground near my face, as the other one smothered my cheek harder. "Yes." I felt every wrinkle of her sole on my cheek, as she kept still, using me as her footstool while I cried beneath her.

I slammed my car door shut and ran inside my house. I only made it to the living room before I threw myself face-first on my couch and screamed into the billow. The bitch had told me to return home and enjoy my last day of me being the woman of my own house. On the road here, I made an impulsive stop at one of the local restaurants. Reaching the end of the line, I thought that I could at least try to live that life that I was so afraid of. But as soon as I laid eyes on the waitress, and the customer giving her an earful about something, as soon as I looked at her while she stood there and took it with her eyes to the ground like a child being schooled, I knew full well I couldn't do it. She was probably going to get blistered by her boss as well today. She took the schooling with a shut mouth, apologized then continued her work. I would've cried on the spot if I were her.

Kneeling on my floor now with my face buried in my couch, I tried to think of a single positive thing about this arrangement. I quickly found none, other than the fact that...it could be an upside that It was Morgan who was doing all of this to me, and no one else. I mean, if my dignity had to be trampled on by some woman, I thought it might as well be my ex-best friend right, better than some random woman to come here and ruin my life. For some reason, the fact that it was Morgan, still gave me a sense of safety, however slight.

I rushed to my feet. This was my day. I wasn't going to spend it worrying and bemoaning, I should make use of it. I went to my kitchen, made myself a fancy dinner for one. Chicken breast with sweet and sour, I sat a couple of candles and poured some red wine, and started eating, looking out the kitchen's window that overlooked the small garden we had. I sat there and ate in peace. The only thing that troubled my mind was that Mr. Jerk would show up any minute now from work.

I grabbed my phone, not really bothered anymore by how pathetic my actions were. I sent Morgan a message:

Hey...since this is my special day and all...can you keep the asshole busy. I would appreciate it if I didn't have to see him today.

The response didn't take long to arrive:

Sure...

I sat the phone down on the table with a smile on my face. I just asked another woman to keep my husband busy, and my mother always said I needed to be more open-minded.

I continued my night, leisuring around my apartment, having a cup of tea on my balcony, then ending it with a relaxing bath, during which I managed to forget about everything, just for a while. When I got out, hugging my robe to my chest, I stood in front of my bed, I dreaded the fact that I had to sleep now. I didn't want to sleep, but I thought that, no matter how long I tried to prolong this, there was no changing the fact, that I'd wake up tomorrow, and all of this wouldn't be just mine anymore, it would be hers, just cause she wanted to take it from me.

I tucked myself in, feeling a state of...relief, wash over me. Something I hadn't felt in ages. There was nothing I could do, so I closed my eyes and waited for what tomorrow would bring me.

I woke up at the sound of a car driving into my garage. It was early morning. I struggled to my feet, and walked to my bedroom window, to see Mark's car parked in front of the house. In it were Mark and Morgan. I could spot their faces from up here; she seemed excited, he seemed bothered, and hesitant. I supposed he wouldn't believe it until he'd see it, that his wife would accept this.

They got out of the car, and while they walked towards the house, Morgan's eyes caught mine, and she nodded towards the door, probably gesturing for me to receive her. I took a deep breath, then took a look around my room, reminding myself of why I was doing this, then went downstairs.

When I opened the door she was already at it, and the first thing I saw was her amused smirk.

"Hey Mrs. Lenoir." She tilted her head with a childish grin on her face.

My face was still soggy and sleepy, and I couldn't speak, so I nodded with a fake smile, gesturing her in. She walked in, dressed in her black sweatpants and white sweatshirt and black sneakers. Mark walked in behind her, avoiding to make eye contact with me, as I stared at him with instinctive dagger eyes.

"Get the rest of my luggage from the trunk." She said casually, holding the keys of Mark's car out to me.

I looked at her, then at him as he looked at me waiting to see my reaction, which of course, was taking the keys and going to do as I had been told. I got a big suitcase out of the trunk, and started dragging it into the house, only to lose my grip and let it fall at the door once my eyes landed on them. They were making out, right in the hall. I knew that Morgan initiated that kiss. As I watched them touch their lips together, I was surprised by how much it hurt. He was nothing to me anymore, but still. I stood there with a pathetic long face and slouched shoulders. I knew the deal, but couldn't resist asking, "Do you guys, um..."

Morgan broke off the kiss and looked at me with amused awaiting eyes.

"Can you please at least, not do it in front of me." My eyes looked down at her shoes, as I had no power to lift them up.

"Do what?" she said.

"...Kiss." I said, trying not to sound aggressive at her playing stupid.

She snickered. I took a quick glance up to see her amused face and Mark's half confused half disgusted one.

"You don't want me to kiss your husband in front of you Mrs. Lenoir." She said.

"Yes please."

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." She warned.

I forced myself to look up.

"Go upstairs, unpack my bag, organize my clothes, then come back and make us some coffee, I don't wanna be late for work."

"Yes Morgan." I nodded and grabbed the suitcase then rushed away from them, only to get a kick up my ass from her as I walked away, almost tumbling to the floor from the strength of the kick.

I heard her laugh behind me. "Chop chop wify." She cackled.

I rubbed my sore behind as I held my tears and made my way up the stairs with her bag. I got it into my room and opened it. It didn't have that many clothes, only a couple of pajamas and a dozen of work skirts and blazers, and some high heels and sneakers and slippers. I put each one in its place, making room beside my own clothes and shoes. I took my time with it, trying to prolong having to go down there again, but eventually, I finished the task, and walked downstairs.

Again, I was greeted with them kissing on the big leather couch. I immediately averted my eyes from the sight and walked to the kitchen. I made their coffee, while their giggles and whispers tortured my ears, then, as I knew It was expected, I took it to them, setting it at the coffee table. I almost made my way back to the stairs, determined to spend some alone time in my room, when I heard Morgan say. "Hey where you going wify."

I froze, then turned, to see her looking into Mark's eyes not paying me her attention. "Upstairs," I whispered.

"Come take these sneakers off me." She extended her foot, but still ignored me and kept her focus on Mark, who sat there like a dumb, weirded-out fool.

I swallowed whatever remained of my self-respect, and walked towards her, before kneeling at her feet and unlacing her first shoe. I took it off, then the other one, and she finally looked at me. I was about to stand up but her stare seemed to warn me not to, so I stayed there. Out of nowhere, she raised her white socked foot, and with a cackling laugh, smeared it all the way from my forehead to my chin, making me tense up in disgust. Her sock wasn't that sweaty, but it was still a sock, a foot. Was I going to have feet rubbed in my face in my own house now! Her laughter raised noticing my disgust. "How do you feel right about now." She said, as she wiped her foot on my face again, before she raised both her feet and started wiping them up and down on my face harshly. "Are you're husband's mistress's feet smelly."

Between my cheeks and my nose and my skin being stretched and pulled by her feet, and the tears building up in my throat, I couldn't get a word out. My view was blocked by her feet, only giving me short glimpses of her tormenting smirk.

"Answer me wify," she slapped my cheek lightly with the sole of her foot. "How do you feel?"

"...Horrible."

"Pathetic?" She slapped the other cheek.

"Yes."

"Like the most pathetic wife there ever was right?" She slapped me again, only harder.

My eyes instinctively looked at Mark, and wasn't surprised to see that he showed no signs of remorse, no guilt, nothing. He felt nothing, seeing me get my face foot-slapped in my own house by the woman he was fucking, just because of him. He probably felt the condemnation in my eyes, cause he felt like he needed to say something, and all he could say was, "Disgusting."

Fuck you.

Morgan gave my face a couple of more slaps, getting my face red and my cheeks stinging, before she passed her socked feet on my face a couple more times, then finally, kicked my shoulder, sending me crashing to the floor. "Go prepare my work clothes, I'll be up in a minute."

I didn't need to be told that twice, as I ran away then up the stairs. I wiped my face with my wrist as I sniffled, and got one of Morgan's uniforms out of the closet. I tried not to think about how this day would proceed. She hadn't been in the house half an hour and she'd already got me in tears. She'd already started deliberately humiliating me. I mean who the fuck rubs her feet in another woman's face?

I had just finished laying her clothes on the bed when she walked in. I looked at her, and she immediately started taking her clothes off. She took off her sweatshirt, then threw it at me, and I waited for her sweatpants which hit my face quickly after that. I put them in the laundry basket.

She stood in the middle of the room, with her hands on her hips, looking at me, like she was waiting for something. "Dress me up Judy come on."

I relaxed my tensing muscles and grabbed her skirt. I kneeled in front of her, with my head facing her crotch. As she stepped into the skirt, she bumped her hips forward, bumping my face with her black panties and giggling. "That's the pussy your husband is gonna fuck tonight."

I could only ignore her and slid the skirt up, covering her thighs and crotch as fast as I could. I got her shirt and blazer, then put them on her.

"Black heels, and nylons." She pointed to the closet.

I got them then got to my knees again, opening the nylons hem up so that her foot could easily get into it. She looked at me like I was the stupidest girl on the planet, before she puffed and raised her foot to her hand, taking her sock off then the other before throwing them both in my face. "Idiot."