Woman of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't do this to me. As I got silent, fearing that some of the neighbors would hear the shouting, the gut-wrenching fear took hold of me. There was absolutely nothing forcing her to let me in. And I knew that that fuck wouldn't stand up for me. She could keep me here until tomorrow ...hell, she could never let me in if she wanted.

Her message was loud and clear. She could have me out of my house, this easily. I rubbed my palms on my upper body, as I felt hot tears rolling down my cold cheek as I looked at my home from the outside. It wasn't even my house anymore. If it was I wouldn't be the one standing outside its gate would I. I started mobbing silently. The only place I could go to was my mother's, and to reach there I had to walk like this, in my pajamas, in my slippers, through the cold, for half an hour to the bus station, and I'd have to get myself a free ticket somehow. Beg for money or something. God. "Morgaaaan." I cried, then in a moment of temporary madness grabbed the gate's bars and shook them forward and backward, hearing the sound of clanking steel erupt through the whole neighborhood. "Open the fucking gate..."

Hearing the sound of salvation, I skiped to the intercom as soon as I'd heard its noise. "Morgan...you there," I sniffled with hope.

"...You're gonna do as you're told?"

"I'll do whatever the fuck you want?" I whined with desperation as the cold started making it's way into my bones. "Just let me in...I'll do anything you want Morgan please."

"What's the first thing you gonna do when you step in the house."

"Morgan please--"

"Answer."

"I'm gonna eat the dessert."

"Before that."

"Wha..." my eyes darted everywhere as I tried to figure out what the hell she was talking about. "Whatever you want Morgan."

"We already established that...but what you gonna do first of all, after I generously, kindly, forgive you for what you did and let you inside your house again." She teased. She had to be enjoying this, tormenting me while I stood outside in the cold, ready to do whatever she ordered.

"...I'm gonna...thank you...?" I said.

"Outta girl." She laughed.

The gate buzzed, and I shoved it open, running towards the door. It opened before I got there and Morgan stood at it with her hands on her hips. I collapsed at my doorstep, throwing myself at the ground, I wrapped my arms around her calves and leaned eagerly down till my face rested against the tops of her stockinged feet. I started kissing like my life depended on it. I pecked at her feet, quickly and forcefully, hitting my face at the top of her feet and toes like a chicken picking up food from the floor.

Morgan wiggled her toes under my lips. "That's it," she gave a relaxed sigh. "Grovel. Thank me for letting you into your own house."

"Thanks Morgan," I whined eagerly as I laid another kiss. "Thank you."