All Comments on 'Woman of the Year'

by Biskit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a concept...

but how did she suck off all those guys while talking so much??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexy and Wild!

Well paced and the descriptions of the action were great. Must have a sequel - Dad needs his turn with his daughter and the whole family needs to get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I loved it. It could run for a while. Husband and Father and her fellow teachers could also take up the cause. One thought though wouldn't her mouth be hurting from all that sucking.

William smythWilliam smythover 14 years ago
Great Writing

I regret that it has has taken me so long to discover this masterful pornographer with his deep understanding of the joys of incest.

Now I am impatiently waiting his next offering. Make it soon Biskit!

brian358brian358about 14 years ago
Excellent!

Would love to read more about Mrs Ross and her charity work. :-)

LittleJohn35LittleJohn35almost 14 years ago
Excellent Story

I would love to read this in novel size. These characters could be expanded to include a whole new way of thinking. Please write more about this family. I will keep an searching eye for future writings. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking

This is a fabulous story of what a happy place the world would be if guys could use their stiff dicks on any cunt they wanted and moms could open up their twats to any hard cock that appealed to them--especially their own son's! What's more natural than a boy shoving his young prick up his own mother's cunt and blowing his loaded balls up the same twat he came out of? A mother is very anxious to get what her boy's got sloshing around in his hot young balls and a son's REAL eager to give his mom the best gift any son ever can--a twatful of his rich creamy semen right up his own birth canal! Man, what a rush!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Loved the story and the concept. For someone who loves hard cocks in her mouth, she sure does talk a lot. And just how big is that booth that it can fit three people like that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous