Woman on a Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come through to the lounge. We've already opened a bottle," she heard Martin say. Reluctantly, she broke the kiss with Karl and led the way. She and Martin had arranged their two, two-seater sofas at right angles to each other.

"Gemma, why don't you and Karl sit over there, and Martin and I can sit here?" Tori set down the bag she was carrying as Martin filled a glass with Prosecco and passed it to her. Once they were sat in the places Tori had suggested, the younger woman raised her glass.

"Thanks for inviting us round, Gemma and Martin. Perhaps we should start with a toast? To sex; may it always be satisfying."

Three voices echoed 'to sex', though Gemma's was a little quiet.

"Now, Gemma, you and Martin said you'd like to talk about swinging. What would you like to know?"

"Well it's -- it's just that if -- if, mind -- we decide to go ahead, then -- then what happens?"

"Well, let's see; I guess Karl shags you while Martin shags me, and then..." Tori grinned, impishly. She was about to continue when Gemma cut in.

"No, I mean -- I mean where do we start? Martin and I, we've been married for nearly twenty years, and we've never been unfaithful to each other. We probably seem a bit boring and staid to you, but -- well, we've never seen the need to be unfaithful, and we wondered why we should start now."

"OK, Gemma, I'll be serious." Tori sat back on the sofa, stretched out her shapely legs in front of her and took a sip from her wine. "Firstly, swinging isn't 'being unfaithful'. It's not like one of you is having an affair; you're mutually agreeing that both of you can have sex with someone else, usually in the same room. I'm not going to run off with Martin, any more than Karl is going to steal you away. We still love each other, and we remain faithful -- we just like to 'spread the lurve'."

"And Tori likes to spread her legs," Karl joked.

"Gemma, it's not really about love at all -- just lust. Karl and me, we fancy you and Martin. We think it would be fun to have sex together; it sure beats charades or Trivial Pursuit."

"Yes, but you've obviously done this a lot, and we haven't. How does it work? Are there rules? What if someone doesn't want to do something that the others do?"

"Sure. Well, rule one; safe sex. All penetration, except oral, is with a condom. Rule two; nobody does anything to anyone that that person doesn't want. If, for example, Karl wanted to fuck you up the arse and you didn't want that, he'd have to stop."

Gemma looked at Martin in alarm -- at the thought of anyone putting a penis in her bum, and also the casual way the Tori had mentioned it, and the language she'd used. Martin looked back and gestured to relax.

Tori continued; "Of course, you'll need to know how to say 'stop'."

Gemma looked at Tori in puzzlement. "Don't you just say 'no'?"

Tori smiled. "Possibly, but sometimes you might like to play at being hard to get, when you really want it. Or it may be uncomfortable at first, but you need to get past that to enjoy it. That's why we have 'safe words'. At most parties we've attended, there are two. One means 'please stop what you're doing to me right now', while the other is an 'emergency word'. You know; the kids are moving around upstairs, someone's having a cardiac arrest, the police are at the door -- that sort of thing. We use 'Boris' and 'Trump' respectively -- two words unlikely to come up during the sort of conversations people have whilst having sex. And talking of words, I've been assuming that you're both happy with me using the normal sex words? You know; cock, pussy, balls, tits, arse, cunt, fuck, jizz? Only swinging is about sex -- often quite dirty sex -- and euphemisms sound silly. You need your partner to know what you want."

"I -- yes, I think so," Gemma said, sitting up straight and taking a rather large mouthful of Prosecco. She guessed she was blushing; those words were not part of their normal vocabulary, even in the bedroom, but to admit that would make them sound very innocent.

"Good. So you see, the safe words are important. If there's a big cock working its way up your cunt or into your arse, you're probably going to take a minute or two adjusting. You may be letting out little whimpers and moans. You don't want it to stop, but you can't help registering a bit of discomfort. You don't want your new partner to keep asking if you're OK; it would break the mood. You want him to get it in gently until he's balls-deep, and when you've adjusted, to fuck your brains out. So you have a safe word. If it really hurts and you actually want him to stop, you can use it, but if you don't use it, he knows to keep going. The same goes if you're role-playing. You know..." She affected a little-girly voice. "'Oh, Sir Jasper, please don't use me so! No sir, please don't put that -- that huge thing -- inside my little virgin quim. No!' When actually, you're desperate for him to use you disgracefully. Then, if he shoves it in too hard, or it turns out he's much too big, or he isn't touching your pussy in the right way, you can use the safe word."

"I see. It all sounds sensible, if a little scary."

"It shouldn't be. We'll be very gentle with you. So Gemma, Martin -- what's off limits? We're not into pain or anything 'yukky' -- neither of us enjoy being pissed on, and it makes a mess of the carpets -- but we're up for most things. However, I can see we may hit your limits before we reach ours. What's out of bounds? Anal? Deep throat?"

"Er -- yes, both of those for now."

"Fine. If you enjoy anal, you'd need to prepare for that in advance anyway, so we won't try any of that tonight -- at least not with you, Gemma. And I guess that Martin is straight, and isn't interested in anything with Karl."

"Er -- that's correct," Martin said, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Don't worry. Nothing personal, Martin, but I don't fancy you," Karl smiled. "Now Gemma, on the other hand..." He turned and smiled at her, placing a hand on her knee. She felt even more fluttery inside. "Do you like having your pussy eaten?"

"Ye- yes. Very much."

Tori turned to Martin. "And do you like eating pussy. Martin?"

"Er -- yes. Very much."

"Excellent. I'm glad we met." She gave a little laugh. Then she turned back to Gemma. "Gemma, sweetie, would you like to eat my pussy? Or have me eat yours?"

"I -- I've never tried it with another woman, but..."

"But I'm sure you'd be happy to give it a go. That's great news. Do you like sucking cock?"

"Well, yes. I mean, not for too long, or too deep, but yes." Gemma was beginning to feel a little overawed by Tori's obviously-greater experience.

"Good. Spit or swallow?"

"I'm sorry?"

"When Martin comes in your mouth, do you prefer to spit it out or do you just swallow it down?"

"Er -- he -- he doesn't -- come in my mouth."

"O -- K. So are you happy to have cum on your face or your tits?"

"I -- I guess so. Martin normally comes inside me."

"That's alright. We just need to know the ground rules so we don't inadvertently push your limits. That is assuming that we've now got past the point of 'if' and are now moving into the 'how'?"

Gemma realised with alarm that they had, indeed, mentally crossed that boundary, and she was discussing details of the sex life she'd enjoyed with her husband with a relative stranger. Before she could answer, Tori turned to Martin.

"Good. So, my sweeties, I'm assuming we'd all like to have some fun together, right?"

Gemma and Martin looked at each other. Almost imperceptibly, Martin nodded. Gemma nodded back. "Y -- yes," she said, slightly hesitantly.

Tori reached down, picked up the bag from the floor and emptied its contents onto the glass-topped table in front of her. There were two small towels, some vibrators, some tubes of lubricant, a lot of condoms and some items that Gemma couldn't identify.

"We thought some of these would come in handy -- or possibly come in pussy. Help yourself -- they've all been sterilised and are ready for use. And guys, don't forget to put the condom on before your cock goes into a pussy or arse. Oh," Tori added, "best to put this towel between you and the sofa. Some stains are a pig to remove." She handed one of the towels to Karl, who laid it out on their sofa before Gemma and Karl sat down again, as she did the same under herself and Martin.

"But -- but how should we start?" Gemma asked, nervously.

"Well," Tori smiled back, "when I was a kid, there was a song that my parents used to play, called 'It started with a kiss'. So why don't we start there? Then perhaps pull your skirt up so Karl can play with your pussy, and maybe take his cock out and start stroking it? After that, it's up to you. I'll probably do much the same with Martin. Better get ready first, though."

Gemma felt a little nervous as she watched Tori stand up, slip the straps of her dress down her arms and peel the top down to just above her waist. Her breasts were impressive, and Gemma felt a pang of jealousy. Then, with a wiggle of her hips, Tori slid the hem of the tight dress up over her hips. As Gemma had guessed, no underwear, no pubic hair and no cellulite. Gemma could find herself beginning to dislike Tori, especially when the younger woman turned back to Martin, kissed him and, at the same time, unzipped his trousers and reached inside.

But then she was distracted by Karl's hand moving up her thigh. As she turned toward him, their mouths met. Yes, Karl could kiss. He also knew how to touch her in a way that made her forget what Tori was doing with her husband and focus on what Karl was doing with her. It felt very nice. Well, actually, very naughty. His hand moved higher and higher, under her loose skirt, up and up until he made contact with her panties, and then pressed a little harder. The sensations were amazingly exciting -- a man, not her husband, touching her most intimate areas.

"Your panties are wet. Take them off for me," Karl said softly as he broke the kiss.

She looked blankly into his handsome face.

"Stand up. Take off your panties. Then unzip me." Not so much a request as an order. She obeyed.

She stood, and feeling a little coy, she decided to turn her back on Karl as she took her panties off. Glancing across to the other pair, she saw that Tori was on her knees, sucking Martin's cock. Gemma was looking right between Tori's spread legs, at the glistening lips of her bare pussy -- a little fleshier than her own. She wondered whether her own pussy lips would glisten like that. She also noticed something odd -- a kind of jewel, maybe an inch across, between Tori's bum cheeks. She had a vague idea what that might be, but didn't want to think too hard about it.

Slowly, a little shyly, she lifted her rather-flared skirt, hooked her thumbs under the thin straps of her thong panties, bent forward so that Karl could see her bum -- a part of her body she was rather proud of, as it was tight, smooth and nicely shaped -- and eased her panties down her legs.

"Mm, Gemma -- nice arse," Karl enthused. Gemma was still rather distracted by the sight of Tori's mouth, bobbing up and down on her husband's penis, seemingly taking him quite deep. She could see from Martin's expression that he was enjoying it. As she stepped out of her panties, she thought 'OK, if that's what it takes...'

She turned around to face Karl, lifting the front of her skirt up and looking at him with a rather coy expression on her face.

"Beautiful, Gemma. Your pussy is so pretty. See how hard you've made me?"

She saw that, while her back was turned, Karl had unzipped his trousers, and his penis was standing up, hard and erect. She was relieved to see that it wasn't a monster; she really didn't think she could have coped with something very big inside her -- yet. It was definitely longer than Martin's, probably by an inch or two, but it seemed to be a little slimmer. Martin always stretched her when he went in -- sometimes, if she wasn't wet enough, it could be quite uncomfortable at first. She thought that Karl's would slide in more easily -- but then he'd be able to reach depths that Martin had never been able to explore, just as they'd talked about whilst making love last weekend. What would that feel like? She felt a little tremor of excitement at the prospect.

But first, she realised she was a little over-dressed. Tori was, in effect, now naked, her tight dress now no more than a waistband, so Gemma dropped the hem of her skirt, and instead, unfastened it and let it fall to the floor.

"You really have a beautiful pussy, Gemma," Karl smiled back at her. "May I feel it?"

"I..." Gemma said, hesitating briefly -- but then stepped forward to allow Karl to slide one hand back up her thigh and to stroke her pussy lips.

He reached out with his other hand and pulled her head forward so they could resume their kissing. While his tongue flickered between her lips, gently probing her mouth, his fingers slipped between her other lips, stroking, probing, gauging her wetness. And, Gemma had to admit -- she was already surprisingly wet.

"Take your top off," he said when they both came up for air. Gemma saw no reason to disobey, especially as Karl was unbuttoning his own shirt. Underneath, his body was as good as she remembered; nicely-shaped chest and abs, well-defined muscles, everything hard. Glancing down, she thought 'just like his cock'. Gemma peeled off her top and dropped it to the floor.

"Great tits, Gemma. I love your nipples -- so long and erect." And yes, her nipples were hard. She was feeling so aroused that the potential embarrassment of being naked in a room with two relative strangers -- both of whom had very sexy young bodies -- didn't really feature. She just looked down at Karl and thought 'I want to have sex with this man. I bet it'll feel good.'

"Suck my cock, Gemma. Please. Give me some of what Tori's giving Martin. Then I'll reciprocate. I think we'll both like that."

Again, Karl's request seemed more like an order, and she felt she couldn't disobey. Dutifully she got down on her knees, leaned forward and took the shaft of Karl's long penis in her hand, dipping her head to slide her tongue over the tip.

"Mmm, nice. Why don't you explore some more with your mouth?"

Gemma wasn't really the sort of woman who prided herself on her oral sex skills. It was something she did for Martin because he enjoyed it, and for her it was more of a duty than a pleasure. Somehow, she felt she needed to show that she could be good at it -- more so than when she did it for her husband. That thought gave her a small twinge of guilt but, glancing across to where Martin was receiving Tori's enthusiastic oral ministrations, she thought that she had something to prove.

Karl had peeled his trousers down a little, and it was clear he wasn't wearing underwear. Like Martin, he'd removed all of his pubic hair, so she began by gently licking and stroking his balls -- something that she'd rarely thought of doing for Martin until recently. The feel of the crinkly, velvety skin on her tongue was strange but pleasant. As she nuzzled around, smelling his sweet, musky cologne, she began to feel an excitement that she'd never felt before when giving Martin oral sex. Then as she stroked her tongue upwards towards the tip -- a longer journey than she'd ever experienced with Martin -- the mixture of excitement and trepidation grew. Karl's cock was very long. How would it feel in her mouth, in -- inside her?

How was this done? She'd never watched any porn, so apart from Martin's occasional instruction, she had only her own instincts to guide her. Gingerly she ran her tongue around the tip of Karl's penis. Slowly she swept it down the shaft again, pressing it flat to cover as much surface as she could, and once again licked the crinkly skin of his balls. Then she headed back up the shaft, swirling her tongue around the head before carefully sliding her moistened lips around him and sucking gently. Then she repeated the journey again, before once again tentatively sucking the head between her lips.

"Oh, Gemma. That's nice. Try using your lips like your pussy and start to fuck me with your mouth."

She felt a little jolt in her abdomen at Karl's casual use of those dirty, obscene words; half repelled, half excited. But she took up Karl's challenge. Surrounding the head of his penis with her lips, she imagined they were the lips between her legs, and gently bobbed her head.

"Very nice, Gemma. Now maybe a little deeper?"

When she gave Martin a blowjob, she usually found that her jaw began to ache after a little while. With Karl's slimmer member, she didn't need to open as wide, and it was easier to slip him inside. Before she realised it, she'd taken him deeper than she could normally take Martin. Karl seemed to appreciate it.

"Hey Gemma, put your hands on my thighs. Yes, like that. Now I'm going to put my hand on the back of your head and push down. I want you to let me guide you. If I'm going too deep, just push back with your arms. Otherwise, please just go with it. I promise I won't go beyond your limit."

Gemma was a little worried. Though Karl's words were reassuring, she could hardly use a safe word if he was holding her head down and trying to force his cock down her throat. However, she decided to trust him. He pressed gently on the back of her head, and she realised that his cock was going very deep into her mouth. As its tip pressed against her throat, she gagged and pushed back with her hands. Karl didn't resist as she rose up and let his cock fall out of her mouth, gulping down the uncomfortable feeling and taking several deep breaths.

"That felt really good, Gemma. Very sexy. Shame you can't..."

And then Gemma opened her mouth, took a deep breath, and slid back down. This was going to be good. This was going to be the best blowjob she'd ever done. She was going to show him -- and Tori -- that she could suck cock -- yes, cock -- as well as anyone. This time, when the tip hit her throat, she fought the gag reaction. She swallowed, she took deep breaths -- but she didn't lift her head. Instead, she slowly slid back until she had perhaps two or three inches of him in her mouth, and then went down again.

After doing this a few times, she found the gag reaction receded. It was weird; because Karl's cock was slimmer than Martin's, she could take him deeper without the nagging ache in her jaw. Slowly, she began to sense why some women might actually enjoy giving blowjobs. There was a sense of power, a feeling of extreme naughtiness, the sensation of being a sexy woman, kneeling in front of a good-looking man, taking his cock -- yes, his cock, she told herself -- into the back of her mouth, showing how female she was. Each time her mouth rode up and down that long shaft, she felt more and more woman, as if his cock was sliding inside her pussy -- but with more control. She was the one controlling this. He wasn't taking her -- she was giving herself, in a very intimate but ultimately powerful way, showing him how sexy and desirable she was, which somehow seemed really important at that moment.

The more she worked his cock in her mouth, the more she discovered it turned her on. She found herself extemporising; not just the long, slow strokes, taking him from her lips almost into her throat, but twists and swirls of her mouth and tongue. This was her own virtuoso performance. She even tried, on a couple of occasions, to see it she could take him beyond the barrier. She had, of course, heard of deep-throat, but really had no idea what was involved or how to do it. Now seemed, bizarrely, an opportunity to see if she could manage it. However, it proved a lot harder than it sounded -- not that it sounded easy. Her throat wouldn't open, and the harder she pushed, the more her throat protested and she gagged.