Woman on a Swing

Story Info
A 30-something discovers the pleasures of group sex.
12.6k words
4.7
35.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Bad Hobbit 2020

Gemma put down the wineglasses she was carrying beside the kitchen sink.

"Are you sure I can't help you with anything else? Maybe I could wash these up?"

"No, that's fine, thanks," Tori replied. She paused, and seemed to be hesitating about something. Then her head came up and she smiled, making seemingly-deliberate eye contact.

"Gemma, can I ask you something? Something a bit -- personal?"

Gemma smiled, a little hesitantly. "Sure. What is it?"

"You and Martin. Have you ever -- have you ever tried swinging?"

Gemma looked at Tori rather blankly. "You mean, as in -- as in..."

"As in having sex with other couples. Yes. Have you?"

"Well, no. I guess it never really occurred to us." Gemma was feeling a little uncomfortable at the question.

"Would you like to? With Karl and me?"

"Well, Tori," Gemma said, regaining her composure, "I really can't see why you two would be interested in a pair of old wrinklies like us."

Tori's face showed surprise. "Old wrinklies? Gemma, you and Martin are hot!" Seeing the look on Gemma's face, she continued. "No, really. Karl's told me several times that he fancies you, and so do I. And Martin is very fit. I could definitely be interested."

Gemma felt a little fluttery inside. "You -- you fancy -- me?"

"Sure. Look at you. You've got a really trim figure and a pretty face. I bet you're stunning under those clothes. I'd be very happy spending some time getting to know your body."

Gemma could feel herself blushing. No woman had ever spoken to her like that before -- and precious few men. Admittedly the fact that she and Martin had been married for nearly twenty years, and a lot of that time had been dedicated to bringing up a difficult adopted daughter, probably meant that men might not really have considered she would welcome such talk. 'Pity, really,' she found herself thinking.

"I -- I've never -- I mean -- I wouldn't..."

"Gemma, it can be as much fun with another woman as with a man, I promise you. And if you don't fancy me, that's not a problem. Karl's more than capable of making you feel good, and I'd like to see whether Martin is as interesting naked as he looks clothed." She smiled broadly. Gemma thought it was almost as if she was suggesting baking some cakes together.

"But -- but why us? I mean, you two are very attractive and a lot younger than us. There must be other people -- friends, colleagues -- who'd be more your own age and probably more..."

"Gemma, look. When we were in Bristol, we swung four or five times, sometimes with just another couple, sometimes with a group, once with a single woman. They weren't all our age. Some were quite a bit older than you. But it was really exciting every time. When Karl and me got transferred over here, it was a promotion and a lot more money, but we don't know anyone. The people at work are all right, but it's very risky trying to get off with someone who might tell your boss -- or might even be your boss. You and Martin have been such lovely neighbours. You're so kind and you keep doing nice things to help us. We really like you, and we also think you're very attractive. Yes, you may be ten years older than us..."

"Fifteen, more like," Gemma butted in.

"...but that doesn't matter. Like I said, you're both really fit and attractive and -- and fun. Of course it's OK if you don't fancy us..."

"Oh Tori, you and Karl are such an attractive couple. I really envy you your figure, and Karl's really -- really handsome, but..."

"But you're not sure about having sex with us, is that right?"

"I guess so. I think you'll find us quite boring in bed. Bringing up Karen didn't do much for our sex lives."

"Look, Gemma, what have you got to lose? It could be a lot of fun, you could try stuff you maybe haven't before, and if it isn't working, then you only have to get dressed and go next door, and we'll never mention it again."

"Er, is Karl having a similar conversation with Martin about this?"

"Yes, he is. Why don't you and Martin talk it over and let us know? Like I said, if the answer's no then that'll be the end of it. But it could be a lot of fun if you say yes."

In the hall afterwards, Gemma and Martin put on their coats, thanking their young neighbours for a lovely evening. Gemma felt a little awkward, given the conversation she'd just had with Tori, but as she turned to kiss Karl goodnight, instead of a friendly peck on the cheek, Karl planted his mouth on hers and slipped the tip of his tongue briefly between her lips. She could feel his firm, young body through his shirt. As they separated, Karl grinned at her. She felt a little fluttering in her abdomen.

"Goodnight, gorgeous," he said softly. She wondered whether Tori and Martin had kissed like that while she'd been focused on Karl. Martin and Karl shook hands and smiled at each other, as she turned to embrace Tori in a girlie hug -- and got another kiss on the lips, which she found disconcertingly erotic.

"Well, that was interesting," Martin said as they walked back to their own front door.

"Yes," Gemma replied in a non-committal tone.

Once through the front door, Martin took Gemma in his arms and kissed her. "So what do you think?"

"I -- I don't know. What about you?"

"Well, it could be fun. They're a very attractive couple."

"And I'm sure you'd love to shag Tori. She's got real tits."

"Yours are beautiful, babe. And of course you're in no way interested in Karl."

"It's certainly not what I expected from the evening. Shall we go to bed now and talk about it in the morning?"

Gemma lay awake for quite a while. The two kisses, from Karl and then from Tori, had been unexpected, but afterwards she'd realised they were -- intriguing. The sex life she'd had with Martin was unremarkable. They enjoyed making love a few times a month, but there had always seemed more urgent things to do, especially with Karen at home. Now their daughter had finally gone off to college -- 'to be someone else's problem for a while,' as Martin had said -- she supposed that they really ought to be enjoying themselves more, sexually. It was just that they'd rather got out of the habit.

Gemma had been a virgin until she'd met Martin at Uni. They'd had sex quite a bit at first, and when they were first married, a couple of years later, they'd tried hard for a child. But it seemed that nothing she did, including several courses of IVF, could make her pregnant, so they'd adopted. Children take over your life, and Karen was exceptionally demanding, so sex had definitely been a poor fourth or fifth priority after work, Karen, keeping house and all the other stuff that life throws at you.

But now, what? Sure, Tori and Karl were a very attractive couple. Gemma had caught Martin stealing crafty looks at Tori's dangerous curves on several occasions, though he'd always denied it. Tori had real tits -- Gemma felt that hers were molehills in comparison with Tori's mountains -- and her face was very pretty. She'd never really thought about it before, but if she were ever to be sexually attracted to another woman, then Tori would definitely be the type she'd go for.

And then there was Karl. OK, so when he'd been up a ladder, repairing some gutters and wearing just a pair of shorts, she definitely had taken a few sly looks of her own. Yes, he was fit. He and Tori must've been no older than their mid-twenties, and Gemma still couldn't understand why two such young, attractive people would be interested in sex with a couple the wrong side of forty.

Then she felt Martin's hand slide over her hip and cup her pubic mound. His tongue flicked the back of her neck. She rolled slightly toward him, and his finger slid into the front of her slit. She was surprised to find that she was already wet. She turned her head to kiss him, and reached down -- to discover that he was hard. His finger in her slit felt good. He probed deeper, then slid back over her clitoris. She was getting increasingly aroused.

Then he was gently pushing her over onto her front, moving over her, and she could feel his hardness, pressing into her slit from behind. His hand still cupped her mound, his finger now insistently rubbing her clit, which seemed even more sensitive than usual.

The hard tip of his penis pushed into her, angling upward, gently pushing at her entrance. She opened her legs a little wider to give him access; yes, she wanted this as much as he did. Although she was already quite aroused, she was tight, and it was difficult for him to get inside.

"Imagine," he whispered in her ear. "Perhaps -- perhaps Karl is really big. And you'd have to -- to let him in."

The feeling as Martin pushed deeper, with the image in her head of Karl, maybe -- maybe half as big again as her husband, gave her a mixture of mild pain and a thrilling, perverse pleasure.

"Perhaps he's really long. He might go -- go deep inside you. Deeper than I've ever been." Martin was breathless as he pressed slowly, slowly deeper. His clever finger on her clit was getting her very excited.

"God, I'm -- I'm so small. He -- he might really stretch me as he -- as he forced his way inside," she gasped back. In truth, if Karl really did have a very large penis, she'd be terrified. It was true; she was small and tight. Her inability to have children, her regular fitness regime and the fact that, while not (she assumed) particularly small, Martin had always told her his penis was about average size, meant that her vagina was pretty tight. But the strange thought of how it might be if it were Karl, big and strong, lying on top of her, holding her down like this and sliding something much bigger into her, gave her a forbidden thrill.

Finally, Martin was as far in as he could achieve in this position. He withdrew slowly, and then began to speed up his thrusts, still stroking her clitoris.

"Do you think -- that Tori's as tight -- as tight as me?" she gasped, her breathing now becoming more ragged.

"Couldn't be. You're -- you're still like a virgin, Gemma. But -- but could you watch me -- doing this to Tori? Assuming -- assuming Karl was doing this to you. With his extra big -- hard -- cock?"

With each of those three words, Martin pulled back and thrust quite hard into her. Gemma and Martin rarely swore or used obscenities, even in the bedroom. The words 'cock' and 'pussy' occasionally crept into their bedroom talk, but a lot of the time, their lovemaking was wordless. There was a strange thrill in Martin goading her with images of something forbidden, something that they were both intrigued with, and using a 'dirty' word that they so rarely used.

"Oh yes! Maybe -- maybe she'd -- she'd spread her legs wide for you. You'd -- you'd like that, would -- wouldn't you."

Martin's penis inside her was feeling better than usual, and his stimulation of her clitoris was getting her very, very excited.

"Maybe she'd -- flaunt it -- at you. Maybe -- maybe she'd get you -- to lick her first. Taste her juices. Maybe -- maybe she'd -- lick you. Make you -- cuuuuuum."

She sensed the pulsing inside her at about the same time as her own abdomen started to flutter. She was sure she could feel his semen hitting her inner walls as her vagina rippled with her own orgasm. They rarely climaxed simultaneously, but this was one of those lovely times when everything seemed to come together -- as they had.

****

"So what should we say?" Gemma looked across the breakfast table at Martin.

"I don't know. If you think you might want to go through with this, maybe we should talk to them about it. See what they're suggesting."

"OK. Except -- oh I really don't know. What if -- what if you find Tori so hot and sexy that you lose interest in me? What if Karl really is big and he won't fit inside me? What if they want to do kinky stuff? We're going to seem very naïve and innocent if they've been to several swingers' parties."

"Hey, baby, let's take this one step at a time. Why don't we suggest they come round for drinks, say Friday? Then maybe we can talk about it and decide whether we're going to go ahead with it, and on what basis."

"OK," she replied with a little hesitation. She still wasn't sure what she wanted. The prospect of what Tori and Karl had suggested was exciting -- and also rather scary.

So Martin had a brief chat with Karl later that afternoon. He came back and said "They'll be coming round for drinks about eight." And that was that.

The next week was a little strange for Gemma. Instead of going to the gym two or three times, she was there every day. She found herself avoiding carbs and fat. She didn't touch alcohol. And on the Wednesday, she'd booked an 'intimate waxing'. It wasn't something she'd ever done before, and it wasn't the most pleasant experience. But afterwards, admiring herself in the mirror, she realised that this was how she would like to look. Everything 'down below' was so much neater, prettier than before.

She said nothing to Martin, but that evening she walked, naked, back into the bedroom from the bathroom. When he looked up, his face was a picture.

"Wow, Gemma, that's -- that's -- gorgeous! That looks so sexy!"

Gemma blushed. As she arrived by the bedside, Martin sat up, reached out and embraced her. They kissed, and then he moved his mouth to her breasts -- and his hand further down.

They rolled together onto the bed, and as he touched her now-hairless mound, a thrill ran through her. The skin seemed more sensitive than normal, and it felt somehow naughtier to have her narrow cleft clearly visible. As Martin alternated between kissing her and gently licking and sucking her nipples, his fingers traced a gentle outline over her now-exposed flesh. When his fingers slipped between her full, pouting outer lips into the hidden valley inside, she realised that she was wet.

She rapidly became wetter as Martin moved his centre of attention between her spread legs, sliding his tongue over those same plump outer lips before dipping it inside. Just the coolness of the air on the flesh moistened by his tongue felt erotic. By the time his mouth was fully engaged, probing licking and sucking, she was feeling more turned-on than she had been in months. The sensations were different, stronger, more intense. As he lay at right-angles to her body, probing with his tongue, she was able to reach out to his rock-hard penis and stroke it. And a minute later, she was stroking it inside her body as he shimmied around between her legs and took advantage of her tight wetness. It didn't take too many thrusts before she felt him pulse inside her, and he groaned, stopped, and then slowly withdrew.

She was disappointed that she hadn't been able to climax with him in her, but his clever fingers returned to that wet slit, and a few minutes later he tipped her over into orgasm.

The next day, when she got home from work, she saw that Martin's car was already there. He usually worked later than her -- on many days much later -- but today he'd clearly managed to get away early. She called out and heard him call back from what must be the bedroom. As she headed upstairs, she caught a strange smell coming from the bathroom; not unpleasant but a mixture of chemicals and perfume. When she entered the bedroom, she understood; Martin was lying, naked on the bed, and he had obviously used some hair-removing cream, taking off all the hair between his chest and his crotch. He was already erect and his scrotum, hairless for the first time, looked strange but so much more attractive than before.

She quickly removed her skirt and t-shirt and joined Martin on the bed. They kissed, and her hand enjoyed stroking down his smooth chest and towards his erection. She changed position, kneeling between his legs so she could lick the crinkly skin of his balls, gently sucking and savouring the velvety feel on her lips and tongue. Then she moved her mouth upward, licking his penis from base to tip.

"Turn around," he said softly. She looked up at him. "Take off your panties and straddle my face."

Sixty-nine was something they did rarely, and she began to wonder why this was as his tongue explored her folds while hers started to become familiar with the new territory now exposed. It wasn't long before she had the head of that hard erection in her mouth, as he was licking insistently on her clitoris and sliding one finger deep inside her. She was surprised that her own climax arrived so quickly. When she could take no more, she rolled off him, turned around and lowered her open hole onto his firm penis. He reached out to rub her clit, but she pushed his hand away.

"No -- I'm still too sensitive. You just enjoy this."

She rode him up and down, tightening the grip of her inner muscles to really work him, until he groaned in relief. She watched the expression on his face as he unloaded his seed deep inside her. Yes, despite being older, he was still that handsome young man she'd married so long ago.

As they were finishing their evening meal a little later, Martin said "You know, love, we agreed that Karl and Tori would come round on Friday to talk about whether we should go ahead and try swinging with them. But by the way we've both behaved, it's as though we've already made our minds up."

"Well, yes and no. I think it depends on what they say. I don't want to do anything kinky. But -- I don't know, it seems to me that our sex-life has got a lot more interesting just thinking about doing something like that. I'm feeling quite excited. How about you?"

Martin answered by getting up, climbing under the table, pushing Gemma's legs apart and licking over her panties. Gemma lifted her bum, the panties came off, and a few minutes later Gemma was bent over the table, moaning in her second orgasm of the day. As she slowly came down from the orgasmic peak, she realised that that was more often than she would normally come in a week.

****

On the Friday evening, the doorbell rang just after eight pm. Karl stood there in an expensive-looking open-necked shirt and a tight pair of designer jeans. He was holding a bottle of Prosecco, which he passed to Martin, then stood back to let Tori step into the hall. She was dressed in a skin-tight Lycra dress with shoulder straps, low-cut at the top and with a short skirt. Gemma thought she looked taller, and glancing down, she saw that Tori's heels were extravagant, strappy and at least five inches high. Gemma envied Tori her bust, which was not only significantly larger than her own, but -- judging by the outline of her hard nipples through the stretchy fabric -- appeared to require no support. Tori's legs were also in fine shape, though Gemma felt her own weren't bad either.

She'd also chosen a clingy top, with a flared mid-thigh skirt. Her breasts, though significantly smaller than Tori's, were pretty firm, so she didn't need to wear a bra either, but she'd chosen a pair of lacy thong panties -- a bit more racy than her usual wear. Martin, she felt, looked good in polo shirt and chinos.

Then Tori kissed her. It was like the kiss she'd received the previous weekend, only longer and stronger. Gemma's heart had already been fluttering before they'd opened the door. Now it seemed to have a life of its own, like a bird trapped inside the cage of her chest.

"Lovely to see you, hon. You look fabulous. Good enough to eat." Tori's smile looked so naughty. And then she stepped over to Martin and proceeded to snog him in much the same way. Gemma might have been jealous if Karl hadn't stepped in, hugged her and given her a very interesting and enjoyable kiss too. As he did so, his hand slid around to her bum and gently stroked and squeezed. Under other circumstances she might have slapped his face. Right now it seemed exactly the right thing -- judging by the tingling coming from between her legs.