Woman on a Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Karl said "Gemma, that's -- that's amazing. If you -- if you do any more I -- I'm gonna -- gonna --aaaah!"

Gemma was glad that she'd pulled back a little. A blast of semen hitting her throat from point-blank range would definitely have made her choke. As it was, she managed to block most of it with her tongue. She couldn't pretend that she enjoyed the flavour or texture, but it wasn't as bad as she'd feared -- a bit like a rather thick, savoury sauce with a slightly astringent flavour. She let it pool in her mouth until his cock had stopped pulsing before deciding what to do.

'Spit or swallow?' Tori had asked, and she hadn't thought she'd need to make that decision so soon -- or, indeed at all. Now she was kneeling here with a mouthful of Karl's semen, unsure of what to do. There was a box of tissues beside the sofa, put there in anticipation of possible spillages or leaks. She released Karl's cock from between her lips, grabbed a tissue -- and then wrapped it around the head of his cock, gulping down most of the sticky fluid. Only then did she wipe around her mouth with another tissue, and take big swig of Prosecco to dilute the taste.

"Wow, Gemma, I didn't think you took cum in your mouth." Karl was grinning down at her.

"I -- I guess I didn't. But you didn't give me much warning. And now I've done it, well, it's not too bad."

"Well, I definitely think it's time you got a reward for such a fantastic blowjob. Here, let's change places."

He helped her unsteadily to her feet, and then she sat on the sofa as he spread her knees with his hands, knelt between them -- and dived in. Gemma enjoyed having Martin lick her pussy, but she normally needed to be quite aroused first, usually with a lot of foreplay and some finger-work. She realised, when Karl slid a finger inside her and started lapping around her outer lips, that she was already quite excited. There hadn't been much kissing or caressing -- he'd barely touched her until now, apart from placing his hand on the back of her head as she'd sucked his cock. But somehow she'd become very aroused, she now realised, and the touch of his tongue on her already-moist skin had her squirming in pleasure within seconds.

Gemma's head was lolling as Karl simultaneously stimulated her g-spot with one clever finger while he licked and nibbled his way around her pussy lips, pausing only briefly to tease her clit before moving on. Across the room, she saw that Martin's mouth was likewise between Tori's legs, and she seemed to be enjoying it as much as Gemma was herself.

Then Karl started to spend more time with his tongue in her slit, tantalising her clit, backing off, then doing it all again. His finger inside her seemed to know exactly where and how hard to press, how to stroke and circle the sensitive spot. And then he did something that surprised her; a second finger, moistened in her pussy, was slipped into her anus. She gasped, but didn't protest. It felt weird but surprisingly sexy.

And then any thought of protest left her mind completely as Karl homed-in on her clitoris, licking and sucking and nibbling, while his fingers slipped in and out and around her two, well-lubricated holes. Gemma was vaguely aware that Tori seemed to be making a lot of noise, but she was mostly concerned with how much noise she was making herself as Karl took her toward the brink -- then backed off and took her higher again. As if through a fog, she realised she was moaning, and occasionally squealing, before finally everything below her waist seem to turn to jelly and her legs started to thrash around. At that point, she found herself screaming.

When she was finally able to take in her surroundings, she saw that Tori and Martin were smiling at her. Tori was now straddling Martin's hips, and he had his hands on her impressive breasts, but they'd obviously stopped in the middle of their session to witness Gemma's loss of control. She felt rather embarrassed, until Tori said "Wow, Gemma! That was awesome! I hope Martin can make me come like that."

Karl was smiling up at her from between her legs. As she watched, he applied a condom.

"How do you like to be fucked, Gemma? What's your favourite position?"

"I -- I guess I don't -- I don't really have -- a -- favourite," Gemma panted back. Her head still seemed to be spinning, and all the nerve-endings in her body seemed to be tingling. It had been the most powerful orgasm of her life, and the afterglow felt sublime, if a little scary.

"OK, baby, just lift your legs up, hook your arms behind your knees. Open your legs wider. Yes that's it."

"Please -- please be gentle. And don't -- don't touch my clit. It's -- it's throbbing. I think it'll be painful -- if you touch it."

Karl smiled back. "That's good. It'll be ready for more very soon, I promise you. Now, Gemma -- are you ready to be fucked?"

She gulped. That word was -- well, it wasn't one she or Martin ever used. Karen had spat it at them many times -- telling them to 'fuck off', telling them that something was 'none of their fucking business.' The word was dirty, and she and Martin had an unspoken agreement that they didn't do 'dirty'. When they had sex, it was always 'making love.'

But then she looked up at Karl's lean, strong body, and her eyes swept down to his long, hard penis -- his cock -- pointing towards her. Karl wasn't going to make love to her. Karl was going to fuck her. And right now, still glowing from the monster orgasm he'd just given her, she knew she was ready to be fucked. For once, it felt right.

"Yes, Karl. I'm -- I'm ready."

"Really? Are you sure?" Was he being solicitous, concerned as to whether she really wanted this? Or was he just toying with her, goading her?

Knowing how innocent she must seem to him, she decided that it was time to play his game. "Yes, Karl. I'm ready to be fucked. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Be gentle, please, but yes -- please fuck me."

The words, coming for the first time from her own mouth, made her feel a little sleazy, but at the same time, powerful. She was offering herself -- offering her pussy to be fucked by a man who wasn't her husband. Whose cock she'd just sucked until he'd come in her mouth. Whose cock was longer than her husband's. Who'd just given her probably the strongest orgasm of her life. She decided she was ready to get properly fucked for once.

Karl was grinning as he moved closer, squirting a little lubricant onto his rubber-coated cock.

"I think I'm wet enough for you, Karl," she replied.

"Maybe, but I want to make sure that my cock can go all the way in. Your cunt felt very tight with my finger inside. My cock is thicker and longer, and I may not be gentle."

Was he trying to scare her or excite her? Whichever it was, he seemed to be succeeding on both fronts. Here she was, legs spread wide, held back by her arms, pussy open for him, helpless. She wondered how it would feel to be tied up in this position, unable to move as he pushed his cock into her -- into her -- her cunt. Just thinking about the word, the act, the situation, sent a little shiver through her abdomen. She, strait-laced, sensible Gemma, was opening her pussy, her wet, tight and still-slightly-quivering cunt, to be fucked by the long, rather intimidating cock of a strong, sexy man who wasn't her husband. It was terrifying and thrilling in equal measure.

And then it was no longer a fantasy, as she felt the cool, lubed head of his cock, guided between her pussy lips, start to enter her. When she and Martin made love, he would take a long time working his way inside, stretching her slowly, spreading her juices. If he went too fast, or if she wasn't wet enough, it could hurt. But Karl apparently had no intention of edging his way in. He just pushed, slowly but insistently, and she could feel him gradually sinking deeper inside her.

When Martin moved his cock inside her, when they made love, she usually enjoyed it, but unless he was rubbing her clitoris at the time, she never achieved orgasm that way. Sometimes, if he continued for too long, she could become sore.

She wasn't sure what she was expecting with Karl. He was very good looking. His cock, though longer that Martin's, was slimmer. And he was clearly much more sexually experienced, despite being younger than her husband. During the past few days, she had often lain awake, wondering whether it would feel good, whether it would hurt, whether there would be any real difference from how it felt with Martin. But now it was actually happening...

It took Karl around five or six seconds from first inserting the head of his penis -- his cock, Gemma corrected herself -- to being fully sheathed inside her -- her cunt. All the way in. And in those few seconds, Gemma experienced some strange, frightening and very thrilling sensations. Firstly, she was unused to having a cock enter her in one thrust, and its slow, relentless passage made her afraid that it would encounter a region of her vagina that wasn't wet enough or was too tight, or hit her cervix clumsily and cause her discomfort, as sometimes happened with Martin. But that didn't happen. Instead, it slid in, pressing against the front wall of her cunt, and setting up some new and very pleasant feelings. The angle of entry, and her own position, meant that it maintained pressure on those sensitive areas as it probed deeper. And then -- then it was probing deeper than ever before, rubbing on areas that had never before been reached. The effect was peculiar, but at the same time deeply erotic.

"How does that feel, Gemma?" Karl asked as she felt his taut, smooth abdomen pressed against her pussy lips. "You look really horny like this. Your face tells me you're getting excited again."

And, Gemma had to admit to herself, she was. She'd thought that, after her mega-climax, the inevitable fuck would be about Karl's pleasure. Just him using her cunt, enjoying her tight, wet recesses. She'd imagined that she'd just lie back and let it happen, savouring the thrill of the naughtiness of it all, but not getting a great deal of physical pleasure from it. But this wasn't what she'd been expecting at all. The pressure on what she assumed must be her g-spot (Martin had never been much good at finding it) in this strange, folded-back position, plus the odd but enjoyable tingling from deep inside her as she experienced all of Karl's length, were much better than she'd anticipated.

Gradually, Karl began to fuck her faster, each time pulling almost out, then driving fully in. She'd never been fucked like this before, and the experience was much better than she'd thought possible. Whether it was the depth of penetration, the contact with her g-spot, the rhythm of those long, irresistible, deep thrusts, or the thrill of being fucked by a strong, handsome man who was much younger than she was -- and to whom she wasn't married -- she didn't know, but it certainly felt good. Then, suddenly, he pulled right out and ran the length of his cock along her open slit. She let out a loud moan. She'd thought that her clit would have been far too sensitive to take any further stimulation -- but she was wrong. The jolt of pleasure that she received from its contact with Karl's sheathed and lubricated cock was entirely unexpected -- and thrilling.

After several sweeps along her slit and over her re-sensitised clit, he plunged back into her again, this time faster than before, and the pleasure began to build. As he gazed into her eyes, he moved his thumb onto her clit and began making lazy circles around and across it.

"D'you like it when I fuck you hard. Like this," he said softly, and a little breathlessly.

"Oh -- oh yes," she breathed back.

"God you're sexy, Gemma. You've got -- such a fit body. And a beautiful, neat pussy. And a luscious, tight, wet cunt."

"Oh God, Karl. I love -- I love the feeling -- of your cock -- inside me," she gasped back.

"You like -- how I'm -- I'm fucking you?" He seemed more breathless now.

"Oh yes. Yes. Fuck me -- fuck me -- fuck me hard -- like -- like -- oh -- oh -- O-O-OH -- OHMYGOD!" she gasped. And came again, stronger than she would have believed possible. Her head was thrashing from side to side and she even surprised herself with the sounds she was making.

About now, in one of their normal lovemaking sessions, Martin would either have come, or would have held back, barely thrusting at all inside her until his fingers on her clit had made her come. After that, if he'd managed to maintain his erection -- and sometimes he lost it, waiting for her like that -- he'd then thrust away, often for quite some time, before he'd come. It could make her sore. Karl, on the other hand, had not only fucked her to orgasm, but showed no intention of stopping -- and she found she didn't want him to. She lifted her legs higher, over his shoulders, and just rode that magical beast inside her -- inside her cunt, she reminded herself, with a thrilling shiver at even thinking that previously-forbidden word -- and was astonished to discover that not only did the pleasure continue, but it started to build again.

"You -- you gonna -- come -- for me -- again -- Gemma?" Karl panted in her ear. "Wanna -- wanna feel your -- cunt -- squeeze me -- again. Come -- come for me -- Gemma. Now."

How could she refuse? With her ankles now on either side of his head, her knees pressed back to her breasts, her whole awareness, every ripple and wave of sensation now seemed to be compressed, radiating out from a spot deep, deep inside her hyper-sensitised cunt. Her clitoris, always before the epicentre of her sexual pleasure, now seemed almost secondary as her cunt took over. She was feeling thrilling sensations like never before in pleasure spots she didn't realise existed.

"Come, baby. Come!"

She did. Again. It went on for much longer than she felt possible. Maybe time was standing still, perhaps she was spinning, like the Earth, at a thousand miles an hour. Maybe gravity had been relaxed so she and her lover -- her fucker -- were floating above the ground in a timeless void. Whatever was happening, it was as close to an out-of-body experience as she'd ever had.

Then she heard -- and felt -- Karl let out a low, resonant moan. He made a series of really hard, deep thrusts that were almost brutal, giving her feelings on the border of intense pleasure and mild pain, and then he stopped, as if frozen, embedded deep, deep inside her. She was aware that his cock was throbbing, pulsing against all the sensitive areas he'd awoken, and she almost wished that he was unleashing his seed in her, feeling that flood of release from him. Maybe -- maybe another time. And she really wanted there to be another time.

Slowly, they separated, and she glanced across to where Tori and Martin were sitting, opposite. They were clearly enjoying the spectator sport of watching Gemma and Karl. Tori was idly stroking Martin's cock up and down, while Martin had one arm around Tori, kneading one of her breasts, while the other hand was in her lap.

"Wow, guys! That looked like it was fun! How was it for you, Gemma?" Tori giggled. It seemed that she could already tell how Gemma felt about it.

"A -- amazing. I didn't -- I didn't know -- I could come like that," Gemma panted back, her breathing still not back to normal.

"Your wife has a gorgeous, tight cunt," Karl said to Martin. "I really enjoyed fucking her."

"Your wife's is pretty damn tight too. Wow! And great tits." Martin was grinning.

Tori seemed pleased, too. "Nice thick cock, Martin. God, it was hard to get it in me at first, Gemma. It must be pretty special, having that slamming into you. I've certainly done my stretching exercises for the day!"

"Well, we all seem to have found our little icebreaker pretty successful," Martin said with a satisfied grin. "Anyone for another glass of Prosecco?" He got up and headed for the kitchen.

"Gemma, sweetie," Tori said, smiling. "You say you've never eaten pussy. Would you like to try mine? Martin has made me come once, but I really could do with another one." And with that, she spread her legs wide.

Tori's pussy lips were more fleshy that Gemma's. They reminded Gemma of a pink Anthurium flower. Although Tori's clitoris was nowhere near as big as an Anthurium's suggestive stamen, it was significantly bigger than Gemma's. She'd never really seen other women naked before -- certainly not with their legs spread as blatantly as Tori's were -- and the sight was at once fascinating, scary and very erotic.

"Go on, Gemma, give it a try," Karl said, kissing her neck. "You made me cum so hard that I won't be able to get it up again for a little while. It'd be really exciting to watch you two getting it on."

Gemma looked at Tori. Yes, if she was going to be sexually attracted to another woman, Tori would definitely fit the bill pretty well. What did she have to lose? She'd already sucked off, been licked and fucked by Tori's husband -- and, as a result, come three times -- while her own husband, as far as she'd been able to tell, had been sucked by, and had licked and fucked, Tori. Perhaps Martin had been less successful in giving Tori orgasms than Karl had with her, which could have been why Tori needed to come again. Or maybe Tori needed lots of orgasms. Actually, what did it matter? This whole adventure was about new experiences, and Gemma had already pushed her own boundaries back farther than she would have thought possible.

Gemma got up and made her way, a little unsteadily, to the other sofa, flopping down alongside Tori. She was still fizzing from the string of orgasms that Tori's talented husband had given her. It was strange how, just a week earlier, none of this would have seemed remotely possible -- and yet now, she was about to have her first lesbian encounter, having just had multi-orgasmic sex with the woman's husband. Karen, if -- God forbid -- she ever found out, would have probably been astonished at her 'terminally boring' mother's behaviour. But the words 'fuck Karen' came into Gemma's head; and immediately she had an unbidden mental image of her selfish, tantrum-addicted adopted daughter engaging in the kind of activity that she'd just enjoyed with Karl. Yes, she had no doubt that Karen probably knew more about sex by now than Gemma ever would. 'But then', Gemma thought, 'I'm doing my best to play catch-up'.

Tori leaned in and gave Gemma another of her 'special' kisses. If Gemma's pussy hadn't already been wet and warm from her recent activity with Karl, she would undoubtedly be feeling it moistening as a result. It was a blatantly sexual kiss, accompanied by a hand moving to her breast, teasing her erect nipple. And then she found her own hand was on Tori's breast. And Tori's fingers were in her pussy.

"Oh, please, not yet. I'm still very sensitive after -- after Karl made me come so much."

"That's fine, sweetie. Why don't you just try fingering and maybe licking me?"

If Martin was surprised when he returned from the kitchen with refreshed glasses of Prosecco to see his wife between Tori's legs, licking her pussy, he didn't register it. But Gemma was a little surprised to find herself enjoying and getting excited by it. Until recently, it had never even occurred to her to imagine what it would be like to lick and suck another woman like this, but now that she was doing it, she found not only that it was a thrilling new experience, but also that she wanted Tori to do it to her later. For now, exploring Tori's much-fleshier pussy was a voyage of discovery for her; Tori's inner lips and rather-large clitoris were very different from her own, and their textures were fascinating. She was reminded of licking Martin's balls -- and then, tonight, Karl's -- for the first time. The textures on her tongue were similar, although Tori's pussy was much wetter had a distinctive and intriguing flavour.