Womanly Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it in my mouth," Cassandra cooed girlishly. "Please?"

"Please, not now," I said, "much as I'd like to."

"May I at least hold it?"

"Okay, hold it," I said. "I'd love that. But just hold it. Don't try to make me come while I'm driving. I've done that before, but it's dangerous."

Cassandra leaned back and slid down. When I returned to her silken thighs and squishy cunt she again put her foot on the dashboard. Oh, she was sweet. I loved touching her. I loved giving her pleasure.

She came three more times before I said, "We get off at the next exit." Then she straightened herself up, pulled her bra into place, smoothed down her skirt. She pulled down the sunshade, opened the lighted mirror, and examined her beautiful face.

"I'm sure anyone can tell what I've been doing from the contented look on my face," Cassandra said.

"I want to see that look on your face as often as possible," I said.

I pulled into Joe's sister's driveway a few minutes after midnight. We woke up Joe and the kids and got them inside. Cassandra turned back to me at the door, kissed me quickly on the cheek, and whispered, "Call me tomorrow morning. I owe you one. Or more than one."

"You are magnificently lovely," I whispered back, continually amazed by her beautiful face so close to mine. Who needs sex? It's almost as satisfying just looking at that face. I could hear a soft sort of ripping sound as she climbed out of the car, the sound of her skirt peeling off the seat. Even in the dim light I could see that the back of her skirt was wet, and I knew why. I grinned.

When I returned to the car, I found that it smelled like a cathouse on Sunday morning. I grinned and inhaled deeply. It was HER smell, the smell of satisfaction. I liked it. I liked satisfying her. I put my hand on the passenger seat. It was wet. Fortunately the cloth fabric was black. The moisture wouldn't leave a stain. But I drove back to my hotel with a couple windows open to dry out the upholstery.

Chapter 4: Cassandra Writing

As Cassandra, the kids, and Joe entered the house, Joe's sister Joann asked everyone if they had a good time. Joe was so excited that he could hardly speak. The kids were jumping up and down, telling their mother that they had ice cream, hotdogs, and candy. Joe was laughing so hard that he dropped to the floor and rolled around, and the kids jumped on him and tickled him. There were big happy smiles on everyone's face. Cassandra was sure she had the biggest smile of all.

Joann said, "Is he always this happy?"

Cassandra said, "No. It's very important that you give him his medication on time. Joe has been doing very well, but he does have outbursts sometimes."

Joann said, "You're very brave, Cassandra, to travel with him by yourself."

"Joe's okay," Cassandra said, "if you know the warning signs. That's why I'm here: to teach you how to keep him happy. Joe seems to love being around the children. I think if we have any trouble with Joe, it will be when it's time to leave and go home. But I don't want you to worry about that now, though. I want your family to enjoy Joe's visit. In fact, I was thinking of leaving Joe here without me for a day. What with having the kids to play with, I think Joe will do fine."

Joann said, "So who was that very nice man who invited all of you to go out? Is he with your company?"

"No, I met him on the plane, believe it or not."

"Oh my, and he was willing to take all of you out like that?"

With a big smile Cassandra said, "Yes, there are still really good people in the world."

"He sure made everyone happy tonight. Is there any way I can thank him?"

"Well," Cassandra said, "I asked him to call me tomorrow."

"You did? Hmm, did I see a twinkle in your eye when you said that?"

"Well, I do find him interesting and handsome. Meanwhile, the kids are running around like little Indians."

Laughing, Joann said, "How much junk did you feed them?"

"Enough to keep them all happy. You can thank Steve for all that, too-he bought it all for them."

"Time for bed, everyone," Joann announced. "I hope you don't mind sleeping on the pullout," she said to Cassandra.

"No, I don't mind. I'm so tired I think I could fall asleep anywhere."

"Well then, let me get your pillow and blanket," Joann said.

After things calmed down, Cassandra went outside and sat on the swing in the yard. It was a beautiful night, she thought. She stared up at the stars as they twinkled. An almost-full moon was shining brightly in a very clear sky. The adventures of the day went through her mind. She had never had a date like this one her whole life. Thinking how things had happened so fast, she felt it was a combination of feeling relaxed around this man and being attracted to him. She was wondering what Steve was doing about now. Taking in the night air was making her even more relaxed, so off to bed she went.

She was awakened by the smell of coffee and the sound of cartoons. Joe sat with Jill and Bill in his pajamas watching the television. Cassandra felt so happy for Joe-he looked so much at home being around the kids. She made her way to the kitchen to find Joe's brother-in-law reading the newspaper. "Good morning," Cassandra said.

"Good morning. Help yourself to some coffee. Joann will be down shortly to make breakfast."

"Thanks," Cassandra said. "I don't know what I would do without my coffee in the morning." When Cassandra sat down she took the opportunity to ask him what he thought of Joe.

He said, "He's a lot different than the last time I saw him."

"Yes, he's come a long way. I think getting out of the institution is the best thing that has happened for him."

"I hear your boyfriend took all of you guys out yesterday.

Blushing a little, Cassandra said, "Oh, no, he's not my boyfriend. I mean, he's a friend I've just met." Then, with a big smile, she added, "I hope we can become closer. He seems to be a great guy."

Joann came to the kitchen and made everyone breakfast. Cassandra was observing them as they ate breakfast, thinking, "It's a shame Joe can't live here all the time. What a great family life that would be for him." Cassandra announced that if it was okay with everyone, she would disappear for the day and give them all alone time with Joe.

Joann said, "That would be fine, but can you leave me your cell phone number in case I need you for anything?"

Cassandra said, "Yes, I'll be on call for you if you need me. So, Joe, what do you think? Is it okay if I leave you with your family now?"

Joe said, "Yes, but can I sleep over again?"

"Yes, you can, Joe. If you are good, I think your sister is going to let you stay here for a while."

Joe looked at his sister and said, "I will get a gold star every day."

"Yes, I forgot to tell all of you that Joe got the Gold Star award for the most improved behavior. Well, if you don't mind, I would like to take a shower before I leave."

"Yes, please do."

"I was thinking of maybe going to the beach. I'll need to rent a car first, so I'd better get moving."

Cassandra showered and dressed. While she was packing a small bag for the beach, the phone rang. "I hope that's Steve," she thought.

"Cassandra," Joann said, "phone for you." As Cassandra was getting close to the phone, Joann added, "It's Steve. I thanked him for being so kind and letting the kids come along yesterday."

"Hello?"

"Hi, Cassandra," Steve said. "So how are you doing today?"

"Fine," Cassandra answered. "I have a full day off today."

"Cassandra, I was hoping that we would be able to get together today, but it looks like I'll be in meetings until maybe 3:30 or 4:00."

"Oh," said Cassandra.

"But I do want to see you after that, if that's okay with you."

"Well, I was going to go to Santa Monica Beach today. Actually, I was going to invite you to meet me at the beach, as well, but I understand. This is a business trip for both of us."

"Cassandra, there's a fishing and amusement pier at Santa Monica Beach that you can't miss-it's been in too many movies. How about if I try to meet you there about 4:00? Then we can get some dinner."

"That sounds great, but I'll be dressed for the beach."

"Did you book a room yet, or do you need to stay with Joe a few more nights?"

"Well, I was going to do all that today. I'd like to see how Joe does on his own with everyone."

Steve said, "I have an idea. Why don't you let me plan a dinner date in my room for tonight? I'll order dinner for both of us. Or we can go out for dinner. Then if you like, you can stay with me or we can find you a room."

Cassandra was silent.

Steve said, "If you bring a change of clothes with you, then you can shower and get dressed there while I order room service, and we will see how things go. And if you aren't sick of me yet, tomorrow I'd like to take you to the Norton Simon Gallery. That is, if you enjoy Picasso."

"Yes, that all sounds great. I was going to rent a car, but I think I'll wait and just taxi to the beach, then."

"That's a pretty long taxi ride. If you can get Joe's sister to drive you to the nearest Metro Rail stop, you can take the train right to the beach, I think, or close. Maybe a train and bus combination would do it. She'd know."

"Oh," Cassandra said, "That sounds good. Steve, I need to say something."

"Yes," Steve said, "What is on that pretty mind of yours?"

"Well, I'm a little concerned about what you must be thinking of me. Things have been going very fast for us, from the minute we met on the plane. And although it has been great, like a dream, really, and very exciting, I must say . . . I do want you to know that I have never been like this so soon with anyone. I mean . . ."

Steve stopped her. "Cassandra, please know that I do understand, because it has never happened for me like this before, either."

"Steve," Cassandra said, "I feel I've known you all my life."

"I feel the same," Steve said. "So with that, then, there should not be a problem. I'll pick you up at 4:00 at the ocean end of the pier for a great relaxing night and dinner by candlelight."

"Okay," Cassandra said. "I'll bring a change of clothes with me for tonight and tomorrow."

"Great!" Steve said. "I can't wait to see you this afternoon."

"Okay, then," Cassandra said. "Have a great day, and I'll see you at 4:00. Bye."

Cassandra ended up taking the Metro Rail to downtown L. A., then taking the Rapid 720 bus from there to Santa Monica, then walking a few blocks to the beach. It was probably faster than a taxi and saved her about a hundred dollars in taxi fare.

It was a beautiful day there at the beach. It was actually about 1:00 by the time she got there. She walked north of the big pier for a few hundred yards, past the volleyballers, the sunners, the surfers, the muscle boys. She stretched out a borrowed towel near a lifeguard tower. She had brought her bathing suit to California with her, just in case she got the opportunity. It was a sleek, shiny, bright blue one piece that showed a lot of cleavage but covered the cheeks of her bottom quite modestly. She reached behind her and unbuttoned the airy yellow sundress she was wearing, let it slide off her, and neatly folded it and stowed it in her bag.

She felt a little self-conscious among the thousands of California girls with their slim thighs and flat bellies and long blonde hair. She was in her late forties, after all. Steve called her voluptuous. Some people considered her fat. Well, there was plenty of fat there, she knew, but when she was feeling really good about herself she admired those curves, found them attractive. She wasn't perfect. She was, one might say, plus-sized, woman-sized, though not seriously so. She had scars, both physical and emotional. Some people might not be ready for that. She was a mother, indeed, a grandmother, and that was a thought both scary and comforting at the same time.

Well, if she were a grandmother, no one would care how she looked, anyway. So she said, "What the hell?" to herself and walked down to the waves. The sand was coarse-much coarser than the sand on the New Jersey shore she knew so well. The water was cold, much colder, despite the hot day, than the water she remembered from the Florida beach where her younger sister lived. But the water felt good. She waded into the surf, enjoying the waves crashing against her thighs, then her chest.

She was watching some surfers gliding toward her when suddenly the wave they were riding broke right over the top of her, knocking her flat. For a moment she feared she would be swept out to sea and drown, but a few seconds later the wave was gone, and she righted herself in the waist-high water.

"Rats," she thought. "I was going to keep my hair dry. Oh well. Let him see me at my worst." She noticed how the surfers and swimmers would dive right into a wave as it was breaking and come out behind it, then swim out to sea. She was a pretty good swimmer, and the water no longer seemed so cold, so she followed them out to the deep water. It was scary, but exciting and liberating-like her and Steve.

When she tired, she body-surfed back onto the beach. "Oops!" she thought, "that was a mistake!" Her low cut swimming suit acted like a shovel in that position, and she now had a quart of California sand filling her cleavage. She bobbed out to the neck high water, faced the ocean, and shrugged out of the top part of her suit. She swished her suit around to get the sand out and rubbed it off her breasts, flapping them around in the current. Her nipples were rock hard from the cold water. Then she pulled her straps over her shoulders, bobbed back to shallow water, and returned to her towel.

Cassandra rubbed sunblock on all those white places the sun was reaching, then lay back on the towel. In a few minutes she started feeling the sun working its way into her skin. There was a gentle throb of heat. She could feel it, almost like waves, coming about every three seconds, all from the sun on her skin. It was deeply sensuous, almost as if the sun were massaging her. She thought she might take a nap, but thoughts of Steve were going through her mind. She was starting to feel a little nervous. After all, he seemed too good to be true. And she remembered what her mother had said to her long ago: "If it seems too good to be true, you'd better believe that it is." She had wanted her mother's advice to be wrong this time, but was it?

She thought, "I am not going to worry about anything. I am just going to go with the flow." After all, that is what she had been doing since she had met Steve, and it had all been good so far. So with that, she pulled a book out and began reading. It was a romance novel, "Seduction in Mind," by Susan Johnson, Victorian erotica. How appropriate the name of the book seemed. She enjoyed the erotic content, but when she came to those parts, she felt her mind drifting to someone more contemporary.

She watched the time go by: 2:00, then 2:30, then 3:00, then 3:30. At 3:45 she pulled on her sundress, shook out and folded her towel, grabbed a brush from her bag and pulled it through her hair, and walked to the pier. She probably looked just about her worst. Or maybe she looked windblown, sun-bronzed, a goddess, Venus on the halfshell. She wasn't sure. She walked to the end of the pier to see if she could see any dolphins. She had her camera ready. She wondered if they even had dolphins in Los Angeles harbor. She was hoping for a good shot of one leaping up from the water. Well, maybe a sea lion, then. The sun was beating down so hot she pulled her hair up off her neck.

All of a sudden she felt someone walk up behind her. It was Steve. He slid his arms around her just beneath her breasts. Oh God! "Hey beautiful," he whispered in her ear. Then a kiss on the side of her neck."

"Umm," she was thinking, "he feels so good."

"Is that coconuts I smell, Sugar?" he asked. "I love the smell of coconuts." He actually laughed right out loud. Then he kissed her neck again. "Suntan lotion, yum!"

Cassandra turned toward him. She smiled and said, "How was your day?"

"Long," he said. "There's a reason they call them "Bored Meetings." Fortunately, thinking of you kept me awake, if a bit less than focused. I was thinking of you all day."

With that she slowly kissed him, then pulled away slightly and said,

"I missed you." Then she went back to kissing him. Was anyone watching? Who cared? Let them eat their hearts out!

After reveling in the sensation, Cassandra said, "This was a great day for the beach."

"I know," Steve said. "I would have loved to be here with you. But it was just impossible. You look like you might have gotten a little too much sun. Your cheeks are a little pink. I'm sure you look good in pink, but maybe we'd better get you out of the sun for a while. You taste salty, too, so I take it you've been swimming. You'd better wash off that salt or your body will rust through."

Cassandra said, "Sounds good." With that, Steve grabbed all her bags and off they went.

They pulled out of the parking lot and made their way to some freeway, then waded through the rush hour traffic. This wouldn't be a fast ride. They talked about the day they had. Steve shared some of his favorite music. In an hour or two-who was counting-they reached his hotel in Pasadena and left the car at valet parking.

His room was on the twelfth floor, just below the top. Cassandra mentioned that she hated elevators. What was worse, she was in earthquake country. However, she also admitted there was no way she was walking up twelve floors.

As they entered the room, Steve said, "Well, let me give you the grand tour." He placed her bags on the bed. He showed her the bathroom. The tub was six feet long and four feet wide.

"I just love this tub," Cassandra said. "I think I'll start filling it now."

"Good idea," Steve said. "Would you like a drink, ma'am?"

"Yes, that would be great. Do you have any rum and Coke?"

"Yes, I do," Steve said. "Is Captain Morgan okay?"

"My favorite," Cassandra said, somewhat surprised.

Steve then said, "Also, maybe you'd like to look at the menu with me so I can order dinner, unless you would rather go out."

"I think I would rather stay here and have you all to myself. Let me look at that menu. No, I can't wait to get into that tub. No, I think I will shut the water off for now. I want to jump in that shower first and get some of this sand off before I get in the tub, and I want bubbles in the bath." After shutting off the water they both went over the menu. "I know what I want," Cassandra said. "Caesar Chicken Salad sounds real good." With that Cassandra jumped up.

"Okay," Steve said. "I'll bring your drink in for you and place it on the tub if you want."

"Yes, that would be great!"

"Would you like me to put some candles in there for you, as well?"

"Oh yes," Cassandra said. "You are so thoughtful." With that she went over and gave him a big hug and a nice sexy kiss and said, "You are the best kisser. Off to the shower I go." With that Steve went to the wet bar and mixed a strong rum and Coke for both of them. He went over to the bathroom and gave a little tap, then entered the bathroom.

"Cassandra, I'm putting your drink here on the tub."

"Okay, thanks Steve."

"Would you like some help in there? I can wash all that sand off your back," he said with a chuckle.

"Ah . . . Hmm." She was feeling a little modest, but this was no place or time for modesty. "Sure, come on in," Cassandra said, "but you have to be dressed the way I am, so I don't feel self-conscious."

A few minutes later the glass door to the four by six foot walk-in shower opened. Cassandra, standing under the spray, modestly turned her back to him. "Sugar," Steve said, "you don't have to hide yourself. You are a voluptuous goddess to me. So hurry and kiss me before my head explodes."

123456...8