Woman's Choice, Esther

Story Info
Esther made a different choice.
7.6k words
4.19
3.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers

This story is the second story about Women's Choices. When females achieve their needs, desires, and satisfactions, as well as the pleasure they get from good sex, their entire being is filled with vibrant delight. They are, after all, half of any sex act, and for all women to really enjoy the utmost pleasure that is possible to gain from all sex, we must give them the most substantial physical and emotional experience we can think of. By doing this, we, as men, increase our pleasure fivefold. We can make the art form of sex an experience that both partners will enjoy in their memories forever. But remember that when we receive the choice we have requested the result is not always that which we had in mind.

This story is the second in the series; we will follow through four Women's choices and fantasies through to what she, in fact, receives, whether she is satisfied at the end of the era and covers the resulting lifestyle she achieves. This story will follow the women's experiences.

This series is fiction, and the characters only exist in my fertile mind.

As with all of my stories, they are written in New Zealand English, Grammar and Spelling,, which are a little different from American English.

***************

Esther's Choice

***************

This story starts a very long way back in time because the woman concerned is now very mature and has lived a full life.

Her name is Esther, and these are her choices.

As a young girl, she was schooled to be a strict Catholic, to live by the Faith, and to do as Father preached. Esther always did this.

She had had minimal experience with the male gender. This consisted of occasionally having a Saturday night out dancing in the church hall, and sometimes an evening at the movies. Mother always set a curfew as to when she had to be home.

Sometimes when she was with a young man, there was a furtive grope over clothes, together with a stolen kiss. Even when married at 25 years, she still had her maidenhead. Esther had stayed a very, very, good girl. However, when she did have a pashup, she often had a little squiggle in her nether regions but did not understand what the feeling was. Still, it felt good, but that was all she got because Father had said that if you let a man get excited, he cannot stop and could force you to have sex, and then you will get pregnant and be left to fend for yourself.

At the ripe old age of 24 years, she felt in her heart that she had been left on the shelf as far as marriage goes. When a tall attractive, and personable redheaded guy with lovely blue eyes showed a keen interest in her, she chose to push things along towards marriage because she certainly could not go further in the sex pleasure department before marriage. Terry courted her, and after 12 months of closeness, he popped the question. Esther made her choice.

They set the date and had the wedding that every young woman imagines she is entitled to have. It was performed in the cathedral with the Bishop officiating, a Matron of honor and three other bridesmaids, also a Best man, a Groomsman, and two Page boys; an incredible reception with all the trimmings that were enjoyed by everyone.

Terry organised the honeymoon, and as was his won't, like everything he did, he did not carefully budget the cost. It left the bridal couple in debt; this was the first problem in the marriage. Therefore, they started their marriage, as it was to continue, in debt. Another problem happened to be that both were virgins and had little knowledge about sex. Both had the idea that a man stuck his penis in a woman's vagina pushed it in and out, and low and behold stars flashed, trumpets played, and everyone had a fantastic orgasm. The fact is, life is not like that at all. Sex has to be learned.

Esther had a somewhat thicker than usual hymen, and on the first night of the Honeymoon when Terry had Esther in bed, all worked up and excited; he tried to ram his cock into her, and he hurt her quite badly, sharply ending their first attempt at sex. This problem continued sporadically for about 18 months, till Esther decided to go and see her gynecologist, who explained her problem as to why she could not accept her husband into her vagina and performed a small operation on her hymen. The way was open to having Terry inside her.

During this time, Esther also had a second sexual problem with her girlfriends from the church, badgering her that she had been married for over eight months or more and still hadn't conceived as they had in the same time frame.

In fact, she was completely naive about sex, with no one to discuss it with because it was such a taboo subject. She was still in the dark about the pleasures that could be given and received. All in all, she did not learn about sexual pleasure until much later in life.

Now, although Terry and Esther could now fuck, there was nothing in it for her because Terry also had no knowledge about sex, and all he did was climb on her in a missionary position, stab her a few times, blow his wad and fall off, and then go to sleep. Sometimes she would start to feel a little sensation in her sex parts, but by then, it was all over. She was frustrated but did not know what her problem was, and this caused friction between the young couple for most of their married life.

Terry had a great personality and scrubbed up well. He landed a good position in a major city, and the couple moved there to be close to his work. Esther supported him in everything he did, and to help out, they bought a big old house, and she took in boarders, which supplemented their income stream.

Esther worked like a slave in the boarding house. She had to because although Terry knew all about the work he was employed to do, he lacked dependability; therefore, he changed his employment rather frequently.

Another problem in this marriage stemmed from Esther always being pregnant. While she lived in the city, she had three complicated pregnancies and almost lost her life during two of them. When counseled by her gynecologist that she should use birth control, she emphatically proclaimed that she was a strict Catholic, and it was against God's will to use contraception. Also, she thought that while in the early stages of pregnancy, she could enjoy sex, but found that she was always very sick with morning sickness. This dashed another dream.

After a few years, Terry and Esther could see they were not improving their position financially, and it was mutually decided to move to another city. Here they bought a dairy shop with accommodation upstairs. Terry settled down, worked hard, and between them, they prospered. A big problem turned out to be the long hours of work, as the shop opened at 6.30 am and closed at 9.00 pm seven days a week.

Of course, the inevitable happened. Esther conceived some more babies with the resultant difficult births. The unfortunate woman had become overworked and bone-tired, and although she kept getting pregnant, she had never experienced a toe-curling, sensual, gut shaking orgasm. Terry, of course, always got his rocks off and fell asleep, but did not bother or know how to help Esther.

Our couple then moved further north, where they purchased a bach just set back from the beach. Terry found a position trucking fish from the local fisherfolk to a processing plant in the city. Here again, reliability was a problem, as the fish were fresh and had of necessity be in the freezer at the plant within a couple of hours; otherwise, his pay would be docked for any of the fish lost to spoilage.

Terry, of course, being a personable man, had to stop on the way to have a brew with his mates. The loss of fish equaled the loss of income, and Esther and the family lost housekeeping money that she could ill afford. The family was kept alive by the odd food parcel from her parents and some fish from the sea.

Ester more than once implored God, "Why, oh why, did I make this choice."

Terry's lack of reliability caused a lot of anguish to the family.

After quite a while, Esther said, "Enough of this struggling up here in this beach location. The kids are big enough, and I must find somewhere where I can get a job to give us a reliable income."

She pressured Terry, and they agreed to sell the beach property and shift back down south.

Here the family found a suitable small home and shifted in. When settled, Esther soon found a position with an international company, which allowed her to care for her family and earn a reasonable salary as a PA to the General Manager.

Terry could not find a job to suit his ambitions, so he decided to take up a three-year teaching training course, and he did have the personality to pull the pupils along with him.

Time passed, Terry completed his training and took up a position at the local community college, and Esther progressed in her chosen PA position. She found that the general manager, George, was a very personable man and he treated her very kindly. Although he was a married man, he occasionally took her to dinner and sometimes to a club dancing. This action impressed Esther, and although she was a good Catholic girl, and did not fuck on the side, it happened to be a significant change from the treatment she had received in her marriage to date.

Since taking up his position at the community college, Terry became somewhat distant from his wife and the family and suddenly decided to have a vasectomy operation. From there on, he never had sex again with Esther. Of course, this made her suspicious, and when she, with a bit of help, followed him, she found that Terry was swinging with a fellow teacher, and had been doing it for some months.

Upon being caught out cheating, Terry moved out to a flat near his work where he could have a visitor for the night with no consequences. He turned their house over to Esther, but unknowingly she had a big problem. Terry, in his usual way, had not been paying the mortgage monies, which she found when the bank started foreclosure proceedings. She, fortunately, had the help of George, her boss, to guide her through the intricacies of refinancing the house, and he saved the day for her once more.

Esther, being very disappointed in Terry, set about making a life for herself and her family. She decided, OK, if it is 'Sauce for the Goose, then it's Sauce for the Gander,' and set about seducing George, who had helped her so often with sales bonuses, and advice. She felt that she owed him something and wanted to repay him as only a woman can. Besides, she had been without any meaningful sex for a long time.

With her oldest three children having left home and become independent, and the youngest two going to a school camp for ten days at the end of the month, she set about arranging a special dinner for George for the weekend.

Esther had set a very formal table and had cooked a beautiful meal of roast veggies, leeks, broccoli, and roast lamb; for dessert, it was apple pie and whipped cream. The room was warm, and a CD was playing smooth love songs in the background. She had even splurged on a bottle of wine.

She had showered and put on her best underwear, with a red satin dress covering her curves; she looked very fuckable. Esther was very inexperienced in matters of amour but had read up in a couple of woman's magazines on 'How to seduce the man of your choice,' so she was playing it by the book. Unfortunately, she did not know that there was other information that was needed, basically on how to satisfy your man sexually.

Esther greeted George at the door, removed his jacket and hung it on the hanger, led him into the lounge and seated him on the settee, gave him a peck on the cheek, brought him a glass of wine, and poured one for herself.

They talked about this and that. They then dined on the meal, which was an excellent repast because there was one thing that Esther did know, and that was how to cook a meal.

They talked for a while; both knew that they wanted sex but did not know how to get started. Finally, Esther decided on the direct method.

"George, do you want to fuck me?"

When he nodded yes, she took his hand and led him down the passageway to her bedroom, and nervously started by taking off her dress, then stockings and underwear.

George stood there admiring her figure until she asked, in a shaky voice, "Are you going to stand there watching, or are we going to fuck?"

He replied, "I am enjoying looking at you. I have wondered for ages how gorgeous your body would look, and now I take pleasure in seeing it."

With that statement, George hurriedly removed his clothes down to his birthday suit.

"Are you going to use some protection?" asked George worried that he had not brought condoms.

"Not to worry," replied Esther. "I've had a hysterectomy years ago after my last baby was born. I'm safe."

While they were both hyped and nervously feeling each other up, both were talking in short gasps, and it transpired that both of them were adultery virgins. George had only ever had sex with his wife of 36 years and Esther, her husband for 28 years.

The excitement of the situation had them both ready, which was just as well as she had become moist. She spread her legs, opening up her twat, and he climbed on top of her and pushed his cock up through the entrance to her body to full depth and made her grunt.

George pushed and pulled, in and out of her cunt, became eager and ejaculated inside her, waited a moment, and rolled off. Esther lay there, wondering what sex was all about. She had had a good feeling from the getting felt up, but then it was all over. They climbed out of bed and redressed walked back to the lounge, with George euphoric, but Esther very disappointed.

She felt that she had given pleasure and, in some way, had shown her appreciation to George for his kindness, and this was borne out, as, during the next few years, he came around to her house about once a week had a wine and a trip to the bedroom. He took her on overnight business trips occasionally, where they fucked in a king-sized bed, and he helped her financially, as she was still a solo mother, with responsibilities. But they never improved their abilities in the sex department, and George was always a one-shot wonder.

A couple of times, George asked Esther if she would help out when a principal supplier to his company needed a partner for an occasion, usually for a weekend in the city. She said that she would be delighted to help out as it was a short time away from the dull drudgery of work and housekeeping. Also, there would be the experience of a special dinner, a nice hotel room, and maybe a good fuck. She was still interested in finding out what the different types of sex were. She had read about them and that they were indeed attainable, but she wondered if she would ever experience them.

On the first occasion that Esther had the offer of a trip, the man concerned was Alan Richards, the president of a giant American Corporation. He was well dressed, spoke nicely, and drove a large rental car.

The reason for the trip was his company was promoting a nationwide charity, and he was the guest speaker, presenting the cheque to the recipient at the dinner.

Upon arriving at the venue, Alan took Esther by the arm, and they checked in, then walked over to the lifts and rode up to their room. It was a double suite. Esther had never seen such luxury. She squealed and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth.

She said, "Oh my word, it's beautiful, Alan, you are so good to me."

At which point, he said, "You can show me your gratitude when we get back to our room after the reception."

He then said, "Please get showered and dressed. We have to be at the reception at 7 pm, and it is now 5.30 pm, so it is a bit of a hurry."

Esther laid out her pink modest bra and panties and the blue satin dress on the bed, and wondered if it was too modest, but thought "I splurged a week's pay on this outfit, and it will have to do; also I have specially bought these shoes."

As she showered and she fantasized that Alan might have come into the shower with her. She had read in women's magazines about this sort of thing happening, but then thought there was hardly enough time. Esther did not bother with a robe and walked into the bedroom, nude. Alan congratulated her on her gorgeous breasts and body form and rushed into the shower.

By the time he came back out into the bedroom, he was also nude showing quite a nice sized cock and a suitable body form for a 65-year-old man.

Esther thought to herself, "That looks good; maybe tonight, I'll get properly fucked."

She applied her makeup, dressed in her underwear and slid on the blue satin dress, and by the time Alan had dressed, so had she. They were ready to go within half an hour to get to the reception. Uber was waiting outside the hotel. They were on their way.

Arriving at the elite hotel where the reception was being held, Alan took Esther by the arm and led her into the large hall. She gazed around at the lavish furnishings and the splendid table settings. She had never thought that a place like this existed, and indeed, had never entertained the idea that she would be invited to join in with the elite crowd like this.

Dinner was excellent, and perfectly served; a casual atmosphere, and a gourmet menu. Alan and Esther dined and laughed among new friends, enjoyed cocktails, and wine, which was served with dinner, and even more wine and a good scotch with dessert. Both were quite light-headed by the end of the meal. She became a little turned on by the alcohol and was thinking about afters, and she squiggled in her chair.

A short intermission was called, and then when the reception resumed, it was time for speeches. Alan, being the keynote speaker, was the first person up on stage, but of course, he had to have a double scotch to lubricate his vocal chords.

After an interminable length of time, the speeches drew to an end, and a small three-piece orchestra started playing music at a volume one could still converse over. Alan asked Esther for a dance, and when they were on the floor, she found he had some difficulty standing up and dancing. The drinks had had their effect. She gently guided Alan back to their table even though she did want a dance. Fortunately, he immediately started up a slightly drunken conversation with a fellow beside him at the table, and Esther sat down.

Another man saw this happen and walked over to her and asked for a dance. She gladly accepted, and he, being a good dancer, gave her a wonderful whirl for the bracket of tunes. He then led her back to her table and thanked her for the dance. Oh Hell, she wished that he was her partner for the night.

With the reception coming to an end, Esther took her man back up to their room, and when they had moved over by the bed, she undressed Alan and rolled him into bed, after which he immediately passed out.

As she undressed, she mulled over that there would be no sex tonight. She felt quite depressed as she lay down beside him.

The next morning Alan was hungover, so she did not even get a morning glory.

She sighed, 'Them's the breaks.'

They showered separately, dressed, and walked down to the dining room for breakfast. Sexwise, Esther was used to being disappointed.

Returning to their room, they repacked their belongings and called for their car, which was delivered to the front door of the hotel. They placed their luggage in the boot, climbed into the car, and headed home.

It became a quiet run, and they did not talk much. Alan felt ill; Esther was disappointed. He dropped her at her house and thanked her for her company and drove away, increasing her tension. She felt somehow that she was to blame for her disillusioned weekend.

jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers