Woman's Choice, Esther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esther then hugged John and pulled him on top of her body, saying, "Now it's your turn."

She opened her legs as wide as possible, saying, "I'm all yours, please fuck me into oblivion."

John enjoyed this new tight cunt, and he fucked her till he came deep inside her. He rolled off and snuggled up behind her back.

He said, "Esther, You are the greatest. You are the best sex partner that I have ever fucked,"

When he did not get a reply, he found that she has slipped off into an exhausted, deep sleep.

He got out of bed and drew the covers up over her and kissed her on the cheek, then turned out the light and went back to his own flat.

The next morning when Esther walked into the office, John could see that feelings had changed, and there was a new intimacy between them.

He held her close and kissed her deeply, saying, "Well, I hope you enjoyed last night. I thought you were passionately out of this world, and I hope we can do that again. Esther, you are a rare jewel that needs mounting and polishing."

She demurely looked down and answered, "Darling, I never knew that sex could be so exciting and beautiful, I want to do it again and again with you."

So began a loving partnership. They moved in together, and after many very happy years, they married, and Esther always has an orgasm.

Esther thought to herself, "Well, after all, is said and done; I did finally make the right choice."

During all of the days they were together, she never missed out on an orgasm again.

***************