Woman's Choice, Esther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at work on Monday, Esther was reading through the mail, and she came across an envelope addressed to her, but there was no stamp. It had not come through the mail, so she wondered how it came to be mixed in with it.

Not to worry, she opened it. Inside there was a cheque for $1,000 made out to her name and a note which read, 'Thanks for the weekend, Sorry. Alan.'

"Well," thought Esther, "It was a piss poor weekend, but I'll bank the cheque into the mortgage fund. I have to be grateful for small mercies."

The following Friday night, when George called around with a pizza and a bottle of wine, they sat and talked.

He said, "I hope that you do not think I am too nosey. How did you and Alan get on in the big city?"

Esther replied, "As far as the hotel and the dinner went, it was marvelous, but as far as the sex, it was a big disaster. Alan had brewers droop, so nothing happened."

George then said, "I wondered because Alan never made any comment and handed me the letter, which I placed in the heap of mail for you last Monday morning."

Esther confirmed that she had received it and that he had given her a cheque for having had the weekend with him.

With that conversation over, George smiled, 'Then let's hop into bed, and I will make it up to you."

Esther gave a wry smile saying "OK then," knowing that he was not much better.

About three months later, Esther was invited over to her next-door neighbor's house for a birthday party. She was a bit randy, but happily enjoying herself when she met up with a guy who seemed pleasant enough, although a bit of a rough diamond. They chatted through a few drinks and were getting nice and friendly when the conversation turned to sex. As some men do, he was proud of his prick, and he boasted that he could satisfy any woman, and bet her $100 he would give her that the best fuck she had ever had.

"Well," Esther thought, "If this could be true, I will try him out."

They secretly slipped away from the main party room, along to an empty bedroom, where he closed and locked the door, and they hurriedly removed their clothing. She rubbed herself up against him, thinking to herself, 'I think he has had more to drink than he needs. However, he has promised me super sex, and I need that.'

Kissing and cuddling, they fell on to the bed. He pulled her head up onto the pillow, and Esther lay on her back, ready for the deed, pulled her knees up and opened her legs wide. Bill moved over her. She thought he could have carried more of his weight on his arms because he was a bit heavy. She had become wet enough, and he lined up and pushed his cock in with quite a hard shove, not waiting for her to adjust; it hurt. Well, sorry to say, but three strokes later, he fired his wad, and it was all over. Although she fondled and sucked his cock, he was too drunk to get it up again. Esther was disappointed once more. She did not bother about the bet, got dressed once more, and went back to the party.

Later in the year, George asked Esther, "I hope you will help me out again. I have Reg from our Australian principals over here next weekend, and he is presenting a new product at a trade show in Auckland in a fortnight. Would you care to be his arm candy for the weekend?"

Esther agreed. She had met Reg on a previous visit, and he was about her age and very presentable. She thought that if nothing else, it could be a pleasant couple of days away from home.

Reg duly showed up at Esther's work-place, talked to George, and passed on the information about the new product his company was showing. Then he called over to Esther, and they gathered up her luggage and were off to Auckland.

Being Friday, the traffic was very heavy, but they were already booked into the Cordis Hotel, and while they were later than anticipated, all was OK with the booking.

Going up to their room, Reg asked, "I hope you are quite happy with our arrangement, Esther, and you want to stay with me?"

Esther replied with a smile, "I'm here, aren't I?"

She looked around the luxurious room with a king-sized bed at one end, the bathroom, and shower at the opposite end, and along the eastern side of the room, there stretched a floor to ceiling window. On the floor, a shag pile carpet with the pile so long one could run their toes through it, and there was a lounging chair and a gorgeous table and mirror set.

Reg suggested that they should both go down to a restaurant and have a meal as time was passing, and the hotel dining room was probably just about closing up for the evening.

After the meal, they walked along the street and came upon a bar with a three-piece dance band.

Reg agreed that "This will do us for this evening."

They entered and found that the menu suited their taste. The Hostess walked them over to a discreet table where they seated close together. Esther enjoyed going out, as she usually could not afford to do this when she was at home. They were still dressed in their traveling clothes, but that did not matter because tomorrow tonight was the formal evening.

Both enjoyed a glass or two of wine. As the evening progressed, they became quite open with each other and chatted as though they had been friends for years. They talked about their jobs and families. Esther learned that he had been married a long time and had two late teen children both near the end of their high school education. She, of course, confirmed that she was divorced.

After they had eaten, Reg suggested that they dance a couple of brackets of songs. Esther enjoyed the company of this lovely, courteous man, and when they were on the floor, she melted into his body and started to get damp between her legs.

The time had now moved on to 11.30 pm, and both decided to go back to the hotel, and it was time for bed.

When they got to the room, Reg slipped the key card into the lock, and the door swung open. As soon as they were inside, Esther, being somewhat forward and not having had a fuck in a long time, threw her arms around his neck and deeply kissed him on the mouth, thus precipitating a rush to get their clothes off.

Of course, being the gentleman that he was, Reg said, "Whoa! We have plenty of time."

She had not been used to this level of consideration, so she stopped and waited, as Reg removed her jacket, then blouse, skirt, bra, and panties.

He then said: "You take off your pantyhose while I undress."

Reg quickly took his clothes off, and by the time Esther had become totally nude, he was too. He gathered her in his arms and gave her a long gentle kiss on her mouth, a long licking on her upper lip while he fondled her tits and nipples and stroked her down her back. While doing this, he gently pushed her back onto the bed. She loved the attention. She fell, spread out, and beautifully presented, ready for the taking.

Reg then snuggled up beside her and leaned over gently running his fingertips over her nipples and breasts, stroking them as a treasure to be admired. He slowly moved his lips down over her tummy, heading for the secret place between her legs. By this time, Esther could hardly contain herself, and she wanted him to climb on and fuck her. But Reg stretched the excitement out further by nuzzling her fur, and then he ran his fingers up and down the space between her lips while Esther was flowing as she had never done before.

By now, Esther was rampant, saying, "Come on, darling, fuck me, I'm desperate."

Reg, however, had further thoughts and moved her legs apart, showing her jewels. He leaned over between her legs to lick her juicy lips.

She pulled his head away, saying, "You cannot do that; it is dirty."

Reg grinned and whispered, "Darling have you never had cunnilingus before have you."

She confirmed that she hadn't.

He said, "Lay back and enjoy."

With that statement, he mouthed her nether lips and sucked on her clit, until Esther quickly, and literally exploded into a great orgasm. When she came down from her orgasm and could talk lucidly, Esther sobbed, "What on earth was that?"

Reg asked, "Have you never experienced an orgasm before?"

Esther shook her head, saying," No. I have never felt like that. It was out of this world."

Reg then said," It won't be your last, but now it is my turn."

He then crawled up over her. She opened her legs and pulled her knees up to her chest, and he gently pushed his cock deep into her vagina. Esther grunted as he pushed in and moaned as he pulled out. He kissed her lips and suckled her tits as he fucked her, all the time slowly increasing the speed of his strokes.

Esther enjoyed the feeling of him inside her, and it made her move her hips in synchrony with him.

She thought to herself, "This is what those woman's books were writing about."

Too soon, Reg started coming, and he fired five good pulses of cum into her cunt as deep as he could get. The fuck was over,

As both were very tired, having had a long drive up to Auckland, and a most enjoyable night, our couple decided to pull the duvet over themselves and sleep.

Both slept soundly. There is nothing like a good fuck to make one sleep. They woke up at more or less the same time.

Esther jumped out of bed, saying, "I've got to pee." and rushed into the loo.

When she came out, she spied Reg's morning woody.

Saying "hold that thing up for me." she scrambled onto the bed, swung a leg over, and immediately pushed her twat back down onto it till it was thoroughly lodged in her passion pit, and started to slide up and down.

Reg groaned, "What a way to wake up. You have a beautiful action! Just keep on doing what you have started."

Esther preened at this comment and thought to herself, "No one has ever said or thought that I am a great fuck. But thank goodness I had read those women's magazines. This is the first time that I am really enjoying sex."

She rode him for quite a while until Reg moaned that he could not hold it any longer, and he came like an express train. Although she had not come, Esther felt chuffed that she had excited him so profoundly.

After showering and dressing together, they headed down to breakfast. As they had developed quite an appetite, breakfast tasted better than usual - nothing like sex to perk up an appetite.

After they had eaten, Reg said, "Esther, I have now got to go and see my clients. Would you mind if I leave you to do some window shopping, and I will meet you back at the room at 6 pm."

She replied that it would be as good as gold as she needed a rest in the afternoon because she wanted to fuck again tonight.

Right on time, Reg opened the hotel room door to see Esther just coming out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around her body.

He walked over to her, took her into his arms, saying, "My God! Woman, you are good enough to eat."

She replied, "I hope you will tonight!"

Once Reg had changed into casual clothes, and Esther had dressed in a gorgeous blue knee-length frock, they kissed and nuzzled for half an hour then they straightened up and walked out of the hotel and roamed along the street till they found a nice restaurant.

Once inside, they were shown to a nicely set table with padded chairs. They looked around and thought the ambiance of the restaurant suited the mood that they were feeling. Reg ordered a bottle of Gwertztramina with glasses.

Esther giggled, "Hey man, you don't need to get me drunk to have your way with me. I'll fuck anyway."

He stumbled and stuttered for a moment before he realised that he was having his leg pulled.

After a sumptuous meal and a bottle of wine, they wrapped up in the restaurant and walked back up to the hotel room.

Reg took Esther in his arms, kissing her deeply with plenty of tongue, and he said, "We have got to get back to Rotorua early tomorrow, so we had better start early tonight."

He then gently carefully peeled her dress off and unwrapped the rest of the package until Esther was standing in her heals completely nude. He placed his hands on her tits and drew her close, and French kissed her mouth till she said, "There are two of us going to have this fuck get your clothes off too."

She inched Reg backward to the bed, and when his knees contacted the mattress, he fell back onto the bed and pulled her with him. Esther lay over his body, feeling his hard cock pressing up against her tummy. It promised her that it would soon be inside her.

He guided her onto her back on the bed. He worked his way down lower and lower. He brought her legs up high, and nibbled her thigh, teasing her mound, and then moved his hands and mouth to the centre of her being. She sighed and was positively dripping love juices. She pulled his head in tight to kiss her cunt, which he devoured as though there would never be another one to eat. She instinctively pulled on her nipples and fondled her tits as he sucked and teased her clit, and then he suddenly pushed his tongue deep inside her vagina. She tried rocking her hips, but she was stuck in his rhythm when he licked and sucked her clit. She moaned as never before, as the climactic feelings escalated all through her body. Suddenly her orgasm exploded through her nether regions and then the rest of her body. Esther lost consciousness to the power of ecstasy for thirty seconds, coming back to the present with the biggest smile one could ever have.

"Wow! Reg I have never had that before," she grinned.

Reg smiled, "You have never been eaten by a master before." He then went on, saying, "It's my turn now."

He rolled Esther over on to her front and lifted her by the hips and pushed a pillow under her belly, placing her vagina into a very open position. He slid up over her back, putting his pussy pleaser in line with her opening. Reg then lifted his weight off her back by leaning on his elbows and used his hands to grasp her tits. Pulling her body back onto his cock, he entered her to full depth in one shove. Esther grunted and moaned but loved the feeling.

Having had quite a lot of sex over the weekend, Reg had good staying power, and after about fifteen minutes, Esther whispered, "Please come now. I'm starting to get sore." Reg then speeded up his stroking, and with a deep groan, he came and filled her cunt full of come.

Both being well satiated, slippery with love juice, they spooned together and drew the covers over themselves and slipped into a deep sleep.

The next morning they were awake at 'Sparrow Fart,' showered together, then dressed, passionately kissed, commiserating that the weekend was over, then walked down to the dining room for breakfast.

They packed their luggage, which the porter carried down to their car, and with fond regrets, they headed for home. On the way, the conversation covered all subjects from work on Monday to the pleasure they had given and received.

The next morning when Esther arrived at her desk, she found an envelope on her pad. She excitedly opened it. The letter was from Reg. Out tumbled a note and a cheque. The note thanked her for a beautiful weekend of pleasure, and the cheque was for $1,000.00. Esther knew then that the weekend was nothing more than a fling for Reg.

Time passed, and over the next twelve months, nothing much changed. George came around as usual, and they had a wine or two, maybe dinner, a bit of a cuddle and sex, which was not very stimulating, then he went home to his wife, and she was on her own again. Esther was very lonely.

Occasionally on a Saturday night, she would walk over to her neighbors to party and have a few drinks. One evening, a pleasant chap about her age came on to her. He seemed to be quite a reasonable type, and he suggested that they slip outside for some fresh air. Esther knew all about fresh air, but she had a bit of an urge, so she agreed. She invited him into her house. They cuddled up, and with just enough foreplay to get her moist, he removed her panties, and rooted her, no preliminaries or anything else, then got up and went back to the party. That was a disaster for Esther, and she vowed that most men were animals, and with the one exception, sex was not worth the effort.

The next disappointment she had was that George, her mentor, had retired from the company where she worked, and a new GM took his place. This man needed a dolly bird and had no use for a lady who was pushing towards 60 years. He dismissed her with a week's notice. She did find another position to carry her on till her retirement at 63 years, but there was very little job satisfaction in it.

In line with her training in the use of electronic devices, mainly computers, and to fill in some time and meet some new people, she joined up with a computer club that primarily taught older folk to use computers and how to email friends and family.

At this club, there was a member, John, a retired man who helped others but also had a computer repair business. He provided training in other office programs and needed help himself, as he did not have enough knowledge to handle all the clients requiring tuition. Esther was delighted to be asked to help because she liked the guy, and he needed her experience to teach above the basic levels shown at the computer club.

Working together, they grew very accustomed to each other and, in doing so, became real friends. He appreciated her. She enjoyed his company.

One night when John had a large query about a newsletter he was producing for another club, he drove around to Esther's home for some guidance. Having sat close together on many occasions, they sat on a love seat while they discussed the newsletter. As if a switch had been turned on, they both felt a physical connection with the other. John being a bit forward, kissed her and started rubbing his leg against hers. Esther was surprised by this move and responded by kissing back vigorously. Although nothing had been said, she had become rather keen on John, mostly because he never put her down; in fact, most times, he was boosting her confidence, which had taken a battering over the years.

On the spur of the moment, she stood up, took him by the hand, and led him to her bedroom. Esther had not had any sex for a long time, so as she stood beside the bed, she took the lead and started stripping her clothes off. John, of course, could not turn down this opportunity and also removed his duds. He pushed her onto the bed and passionately kissed and fondled her gorgeous tits and smooth, warm body. He gently traced his fingers over her nipples and around her neck and ears, giving her sensations that she had never experienced before. Kissing her tits and sucking on her nipples with his mouth, while his fingers smoothed their way down to her dark bush till they parted her nether lips and felt her juices starting to flow.

John roamed his fingers up and down her pussy a few times to get them wet and then rolled them around and over her clit and just inside her vagina. Esther had been very innocent up till now, and although she did not know the names of her parts, she did enjoy the resulting sensations. She was now very turned on.

He kept gently rubbing her clit, and her excitement grew, and the more she wriggled around and moaned, the more he sucked on each tit in turn. When Esther thought that she could not stand the sensations anymore, she exploded in a toe-curling orgasm. John then slid his face down to between her legs, and as she came down from her orgasm, he started licking and sucking on her lips and clit again.

She pleaded, "I can only come once John, please stop now."

But he did not, and sucked her clit right into his mouth and stroked it with his tongue. Before long, she was overwhelmed by another orgasm bigger than the last. Esther did not ask him to stop after this when he again started to suck and finger her pleasure palace the third time; she just lay back and absorbed the pleasurable feelings running through her pelvis. It did not take long for the build-up to start, and as she held his head with his mouth tight on her clit, she came again, it was not as exciting the third time but none-the-less, beautiful. She then begged him to stop because she felt too sensitive and exhausted.