All Comments on 'Women in the Workplace Pt. 03'

by MissKateKees

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

All men get taken down! Love it! Women in CHARGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Women's Company

Great premise. I'm sure you can continue on with developing your company. I would establish some strict hiring procedures for the men. Supervised drug screens and a complete and thorough physical by the company Nurse. And then do not forget to design a strict disciplinary code which will keep these boys in line. How about mandatory spankings for being late and not completing tasks quickly enough? And I'm sure you can think of designing a uniform for the men to wear which will be pleasing to the women's eyes. I would even allow the men to engage in some naked athletic contests within which the loser must stay after and perform special tasks for the female staff. Yes, I would love to have a company where the women were in charge of the men!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Love it. Men terrified for their little cocks hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
oh gawd help us

a rad feminist is in our midst. Yes yes lovely story dearie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, the premise was fantastic but no judge would fully allow the video of Robin's rape without finding out who actually filmed it. There were many other voices and shots of others in the video that would give a judge pause in any judgments. And poor Ryan? What happened that he was never heard of again? Laura and the other women caused Ryan so much that it overstepped simple revenge. THe premise was sound and the execution of the revenge was good until what happened to Ryan should have given even power-drunk women pause.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous