Women Just Wanna Have Fun

Story Info
Lily gets a taste of what it's like to be with a woman.
1.6k words
4.25
11k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her 45th birthday present to herself was an orgy. Not just any orgy. A women's only one. Married for fourteen years to the love of her life was wonderful but she had always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman.

And while her husband didn't love the idea of anyone fucking his wife, the idea of her pleasuring and being pleasured by other women was enough for him to go along more than willingly.

After her night of sapphic delight, she was going to describe in detail to him over hours and hours of teasing and love making. Dylan knew their sex life would only be better.

So, Lily did her research and found the Forbidden Garden - an anonymous group of women who go together once a month to celebrate and worship their bodies. No couples. No men.

Lily applied. Was interviewed. Tested for STDs. And just the previous week submitted a video of herself, completely naked except for a mask, masturbating. Her invitation to July's meeting arrived in the mail only the day before. Included in the package was a black cat's eye shaped mask with silver threads bordering the eye holes.

When Dylan came home that night, she had his semi hard cock - her insatiable husband walked around with a semi most days - out and in her mouth. The next night was the meeting and the idea of the pleasure it would bring made her hornier than she had ever been

"I need you to fuck me. Right now." Lily shoved Dylan's pants down and out of her way. "Oh god, baby, I'm so wet."

The idea of him bending her over their mail stand and fucking her, his thighs slamming against her ass, pressing into her as deep and hard as he could, it made her pussy gush. Lily pressed the buzzer on the unmarked door and waited.

A moment later, the door swung open to reveal a blonde with a mass of wild curls, a pretty pink lace mask, and the biggest tits Lily had ever seen in person. They spilled over the top of her matching pink teddy. The fabric clung to her rounded waist, over her luscious ass and ended at a pair of panties that barely covered the curls of her pussy.

"Lily, come in." Lily was almost surprised at hearing her name, but then she remembered the rules: First names only. Mask at all times. "I'm Cara."

Lily followed Cara down a steamy hallway that ended opening into what looked like an indoor lagoon. Four women in masks, bodies all luscious and curvy stood in chest deep water. Candles flickered around the damp stone room, tucked into corners. A small waterfall cascaded from the top of one corner of the stones. Behind it, there was a darkened cavern, lit only by a few candles.

As Cara undid the clasps of her lingerie, she named off the other women: Hope, Angie, Perry, and Yvonne. Lily didn't think she would remember their names, too distracted by the tits bobbing in the gleaming water.

Cara entered first, followed by Lily. The water was warm, room temperature, and had a slightly oily feel to it. Some sort of bath oil, as it smelled delicious, like warm almonds with a hint of spice.

A tall brunette drifted toward them. She slid her hand along Cara's shoulders then paused by Lily.

"Hi, Lily. First time?" Her brown hair floated out behind her, but it was her bobbing breasts, with the deep rose areola and tight nipples that drew Lily's attention.

"Yes," Lily whispered, distracted by the slick skin only inches from her.

"Thought so." The woman shoved her drifting hair over her shoulder. She trailed her fingers along her collarbone. "I'm Yvonne. Welcome to the Forbidden Garden. We're here for pleasure. If you don't want to participate, you can simply watch. If you want to participate but want to stop at any time, just say it. And if you want to try something, no matter how freaky or weird you might think it is, you have only to ask. There is a member out there who has tried it or wants to try it."

While she spoke, she moved closer to the other women who were gently entwining themselves, a hand playing with a strand of hair, a long finger tracing a drop of water on a shoulder. They stopped next to the women.

A woman with jet black chin length hair, held a hand out to Lily. "Come closer. I won't bite...unless you want me to."

Lily slid her hand into the woman's and allowed herself to be tugged forward. The woman's lips curved in a smile. "I'm Hope."

Lily stopped just in front of Hope, their breasts inches apart. Behind her, she felt the stir of the water as Yvonne drifted closer.

"What do you want to do, Lily?" Hope's breath traced across Lily's lips.

"Kiss me," Lily demanded. And Hope obliged. Her mouth was soft against Lily's, softer than any man's, and so warm and sweet. Their tongues tangled. Hope's arms snagged around Lily's hips, dragging them closer. The smooth slide of her breasts over Lily's nipples had Lily bucking her hips in pleasure.

"Do you want more?" Yvonne's voice came hot in Lily's ear.

"Yes," Lily gasped. She moaned when Yvonne's teeth nipped at her ear. "Oh god, yes."

Yvonne's hands slid around and cupped Lily's breasts. She pinched the tightened nipples in her fingers and Lily moaned again.

Of to her left, she had the brief sense of motion, aware of Angie, Cara, and Perry worshipping each other's bodies, their soft moans making Lily wetter and more and more turned on.

"Do you wanna suck on these sweet tits?" Yvonne hefted Lily's large breasts in the water. She tweaked a nipple, making Lily grunt.

In answer, Hope bent down and sucked Lily's nipple into her mouth. Lily dropped her head back against Yvonne's shoulder and moaned.

"Do you like that, Lily? Like the way it feels to have Hope sucking those gorgeous tits? I love the way Hope sucks. Her mouth is so soft and her tongue. Oh god, Lily, imagine her tongue on your pussy."

"Yes." Lily turned toward Yvonne and pulled her in for a fierce kiss.

"You want me to eat your pussy?" Hope sucked at Lily's neck. "I want you to come on my tongue."

"Oh god, yes, I want that. So bad." Lily kissed Hope hard and fast. Behind them, Yvonne laughed.

"I want to see this." Cara adjusted Angie's body so she could still finger fuck her but also watch Lily and Hope. Angie, her face buried in Perry's pussy, could only whimper in pleasure.

Hope guided Lily to a shallow bench, just below the water's surface where Lily would stay submerged unless she arched body parts out of the water.

She leaned back against the smooth curve of the lounger. Her breasts bobbed at the surface of the water, nipples tightened in anticipation.

Hope propped herself up between Lily's thighs. Lily opened herself wider, her thighs splayed apart. Slowly, so slowly Lily thought she would die from desire, Hope kissed her way up from Lily's ankles to her knees to her thighs.

She slid her arms under Lily's ass and arched her pussy up and out of the water. Clouds of steam surrounded Hope's face as she leaned forward and parted the folds. The slightly cooler air on her pussy made Lily gasp.

"Oh baby," Hope purred. "Your pussy looks so good. Like a juicy peach. Can I eat it, Lily? Can I taste it? Just a little taste." Hope kissed Lily's thigh. She bit down and sucked.

"Yes," Lily moaned. She arched her hips in desperation.

Hope took pity on her and slid her tongue along the slick curves. she pressed it, hard and flat, against Lily's clit. Lily grunted and rocked her hips against Hope's soft mouth. She wanted more.

Hope lapped at Lily's pussy. She slid a finger in her tight pussy and began to thrust in and out while Lily's hips pistoned harder and faster.

Yvonne latched onto Lily's tits, sucking and pinching the nubs. Lily cried out, her entire body going tight until pleasure flooded her and she came and came.

When she could breathe again, she stared at Hope hungrily. "My turn."

And it was Hope who stretched out on the smooth bench, while Lily shoved her thighs apart with enough force Hope squeaked and groaned.

"You like it a little rough, don't you?" Lily bit Hope's inner thigh. She yanked her hips up and out of the water.

"Yes, please," Hope panted. Lily rolled her over on the smooth bench so Hopes ass was in the air. the slight crack of Lily's hand on Hopes ass surprised everyone except Hope who moaned and begged, "More. Give me more."

Lily smacked her ass again, then kissed the crimson flesh. She parted Hope from behind, her fingers pumping in and out. She started with two, then added a third. While she pumped into her, she kissed Hope's back, then gripped her hair. Lily pulled just hard enough to make Hope arch her head back. "I'm coming!"

Hope's pussy clenched around Lily's fingers in long spasms.

Lily spent the rest of the night eating pussy and getting hers eaten. She wore a strap-on and fucked Perry. She used a double-sided dildo with Cara, the two them coming almost simultaneously.

After hours of sex, she showered, and returned home to her husband. And when she thought she couldn't fuck anymore, she saw him, naked and sleeping, and knew her night had only just begun.

Slipping off her clothes, she slid in next to him, her movement bringing him out of sleep.

"Dylan, baby, I need your cock," she whispered as he rolled toward her.

Her husband, as always, was happy to comply.